Total Drama: A New Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
((OCC: But Clarissa did come out of the cabin... and I meant to put Astyr XD))
((OOC: Please read Clary again. It never says she leaves the cabin, only that she looks out the window ♥))

bannerfans_14201722 (1).jpg
David had got their rather quickly, his speed when he was using a soccer ball agile him. The boy picked up the soccer ball and put it between his rib and arm, he then opened the door and walked in, he kicked his soccer ball under the bed and put his duffel bag on top of the top bunk. He then took out his speedo and set it on the bed. The boy stripped down and put on the black speedo and put his jean pants over the swimsuit, the boy then grabbed the bag and walked out the cabin.

When the boy finally made it to the beach, he walked over to the water. David took off his shoes and socks and set it inside the shoes. The boy dipped his foot in the water and felt the water. Oh, it's not bad. The boy then smiled and took off his jeans then his shirt and his hoodie. The blonde boy wore only his Speedo. Every girl at his old school use to fall for him, pretty much every single girl, but David never knew it.
bannerfans_14201722.jpg
Parker didn't need any alliance's, it would aid him to win the competition but he didn't need it. The boy walked to his cabin being the last boy there, he went into his blue and white swim shorts and put his shirt and pants inside his back pack. He then exited the cabin and headed for the beach. The boy stopped when he got to the beach, he saw that most of the contestants were already here so he walked over to Chasidy.

"Hey your Chasidy right? Well i just wanted to say i'm gonna beat your team to the ground, okay bye" At first Parker was acting super sweet then tricked her to being really mean to her. He then walked over to Katherine where she stood waiting for the contestants. "So when are we gonna start, i'm getting really board" The boy slid his hands into his swim suit pockets waiting for the girls response. Parker looked over at all the contestants that were on the island, he saw that not everyone was there but still didn't take away his response back.
bannerfans_14201722 (2).jpg
Desmond kept carving the abandon apocalyptic city into the tree, using the pocket knife. He then stopped for a second when everyone went silent, he looked behind him and everyone was gone. Damn they left already, i should go now. The boy slid the knife in his jean back pocket and grabbed his bags off the grass, he put one of the bags on his back and carried the other to the cabin.The boy traveled through the forest till he got to his cabin.

The boy opened the door with his other hand and closed it behind him when he got in. He remembered that Katherine said to change into our swimming trunks so he changed his clothes to his black swimming shorts. He then grabbed his drawing book and pencil case and ran out the door, he pasted by Desmond Who he guessed was the last male to go into their. Once Des made it to the island, he walked over to a tree near the beach and opened his drawing book, he then took out his pencil and began writing.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Charlie walked to her cabin following the girls on her team, she groaned about having to carry her own bags to the cabin, she wheeled her suit case up the steps of the log cabin and walked inside seeing that one girl had already claimed the single bunk and presumed in stripping down into her bathing suit. "Okay first off, who died and made you queen saying you could have the only single, because honey I was definitely going for it first, but whatever you already laid your filthy shit on it, so I guess it's yours," Charlie said throwing her suitcase on one of the bottom bunks rummaging through her belongings finding her bikini and laid it neatly on the bed, it was a plain bright red two-piece with a triangle cut to show off her breasts. She took out the rest of her clothes and began to hang them up in the closet using a dress cover as a divider between her things and anyone else's. She walked back to the bed and began to change into her bathing suit, she walked in front of a mirror on the wall and admired her reflection. Charliew walked to the beach, once she got there she began to check out the many shirtless tan men.

Zayden followed his crowd to his cabin, some of the guys were already jetted out and gone, he sighed placing his things on one of the open bunk beds (I don't know which ones are open top or bottom he'll take either) he took out a plain dark blue colored board shorts, that are made out 100% recycled goods, vegan friendly. He pulled his shorts on, more guys leaving the cabin, he tidied up hes things and made himself feel a little more homey, he took the sheets,blankets, and pillow cases off the bed throwing them underneath, he switched it with his more vegan-friendly sheets and blankets. After everything was "Zayden-fied" he smiled with contentment, and walked out of the cabin towards the beach, he wondered if he'd see Clarissa again and if she'd talk to him, she was bound to they are on the same team after all. Zayden got to the beach where he went to the edge of the water allowing the water to brush his toes, he smiled leaning his head back slightly and letting the wind blow through his hair, he took a deep inhale of the fresh salty ocean scent.

Annabelle smiled back at Ayumi, also casting a quick smile at the new girl who had entered. "Yes. I hope it'll be fun, too." She said, surprised to find she really did feel that way. While cameras made her head spin, she wasn't that shy when it came to face-to-face. She let out a long sigh. It was going to be tough though. She didn't feel like she was really qualified for this, and she didn't know all that much about the show, either. It was Karen who was crazy about the past seasons. She could just imagine her red-haired sister cracking up watching her on television.

Quickly following Ayumi's example, she turned away and began changing. Some part of her felt a little abashed, changing in front of others, and into her very plain swimsuit at that. Maybe it had been a bad choice... but she'd never worn a bikini before, and had been pretty sure she'd be the most embarrassed exposing that much skin. Even going around this exposed felt a little awkward.

~Melody/Sybil~

When someone else showed up and joined them, Melody offered the 'newcomer' a smile. "Nice to meet you, Jenna. So..." She glanced at her teammates, observing them quietly. "..What, now?" she asked, uncertain what they were to do til the challenge started. After all.. It wasn't exactly Total Drama like for the competitors to get to sit around and chat.. Right?

Blonde hair tumbling down over her back, she took a deep breath of the fresh air, relishing the feel of the wind blowing gently against her skin(that her bikini left exposed). What she wouldn't give to feel this, and breathe this crisp and salty air, all the time. Life must be good for all those lucky folk with beach houses.. she thought, as she quietly watched the waves crash against the shore. The environment, unlike the past seasons, almost seemed to have a soothing effect. At least, to Mel.

Thoughtfully, her gaze returned to her teammates, and she folded her hands behind her back, admiring the sun's warmth on her skin. She was smiling subconsciously; something that, when Sybil was in control, was seldom to be seen.

@Brea

~Chasidy~

Chasidy sighed heavily, tapping her foot anxiously as she waited. Where were all her teammates at..? Well.. I suppose this just means a longer wait, no? Finally, she pin-pointed one of her teammates nearby; Desmond. When she saw him stop at a tree, a sigh passed her lips. Why wasn't he joining the team- err... -her? Shaking her head in unspoken frustration, she started towards him, posture still held with a certain grace and bold air. She wore a crafty bikini that had a certain radiance to it, especially with how she held herself and how her gold hair blew behind her. Well.. The part of it that wasn't whipping her in the face; surprisingly, not discouraging her.

Only to be stopped by a male. Tall, medium blonde hair, sharp blue eyes.. Quite handsome, actually. Yet he carries himself like a delinquent.. What a pity. When Parker cut right into her path and stopped her, it was all she could to to summon a smile up at him. Somehow, the height difference didn't seem to bother the girl of short stature.

"Yes, that's me," she confirmed with a small nod. "And you are..?" Next thing she knew, Parker carried the chatter on. However, she only seemed confused by his intentionally 'harmful' remark. "..'Beat my team to the ground'..? Not to be rude, but.. Have you failed to notice we're already on the ground? If not, you're far more imbecilic than you appear," she replied, speaking fairly quickly; something typical of her. While her reply may have come off as a bit harsh, she didn't intend it to in the slightest. That was the thing.. Chasidy had no filter between her mind and her mouth. She was always completely honest; something most people couldn't stand about her.

And next thing she knew.. The male had left, leaving her there confused. Sure, she had easily pieced together he wasn't being literal, but still.. What kind of metaphor was that supposed to be, anyways? Shaking it off, she carried on her way, walking up to Desmond. "You're my teammate, yes?" she asked for confirmation of what she already knew, giving only a brief pause for him to answer before continuing. "Thought so. I'm Chasidy, by the way."

@JusticeHunt20

Kevin got off his suitcases and starts towards his cabin, the boys Fighting Falcons, right after Kat gave the orders. He walks off the wooded dock and begins his walk on the trail that would eventually lead to his cabin. He was in no hurry to get there, however. Instead, he decides to admire the scenery as he passes it. The trees, the small wildlife inhabiting them, and the beautiful sky awed him. But before he knew it, he was in front of the entrance to the cabin. He lets out a sigh and proceeds to walk up the stairs taking four slow steps.

Before he enters the room, he sees that there are other people inside. He lets out another sigh. Just be calm, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure they'll be nice. Just give a smile and a simple hello. He practices his smiling for a little bit before he enters the cabin.

After passing the entrance, he puts on a weak smile and nervously greets the other 3 people in the room. "Hello." He then looks down and heads towards the bed placed below the window. He places one of his suitcases on the bed and the other one leaning against his leg. The bag on the bed is unzipped and Kevin ruffles though his clothes. He gets out the clothes that he will use for the first challenge and places them on the bed. A white shirt and some swimming trunks, is what he prefers to swim in. The suitcase on top of his bed is zipped back up and he stacks both suitcases on top of each other. He carries them to the closet and lays them on the ground. Then he proceeds to change clothes.
@Andy @MrDubWubs

Jason and Will look over at the new guy that had just walked into their cabin smiling they nod their heads at him ""hey there nice to finally meet you haha I'm Will Treaty I look forward to working with you as team mates" "nice to meet you I'm Jason Miles like Will said I look forward to working with you. And let's see..that's four of us only one more"

@Franco

Last edited:
Kevin got off his suitcases and starts towards his cabin, the boys Fighting Falcons, right after Kat gave the orders. He walks off the wooded dock and begins his walk on the trail that would eventually lead to his cabin. He was in no hurry to get there, however. Instead, he decides to admire the scenery as he passes it. The trees, the small wildlife inhabiting them, and the beautiful sky awed him. But before he knew it, he was in front of the entrance to the cabin. He lets out a sigh and proceeds to walk up the stairs taking four slow steps.

Before he enters the room, he sees that there are other people inside. He lets out another sigh. Just be calm, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure they'll be nice. Just give a smile and a simple hello. He practices his smiling for a little bit before he enters the cabin.

After passing the entrance, he puts on a weak smile and nervously greets the other 3 people in the room. "Hello." He then looks down and heads towards the bed placed below the window. He places one of his suitcases on the bed and the other one leaning against his leg. The bag on the bed is unzipped and Kevin ruffles though his clothes. He gets out the clothes that he will use for the first challenge and places them on the bed. A white shirt and some swimming trunks, is what he prefers to swim in. The suitcase on top of his bed is zipped back up and he stacks both suitcases on top of each other. He carries them to the closet and lays them on the ground. Then he proceeds to change clothes.
@Andy @MrDubWubs
*Matt sits up straight on the bed and looks at the guy that just walked in. He put two fingers to his head and and did a little salute that he considers hello. He saw the other two go and talk to him. He stayed sitting down and sighed waiting for the last guy*

Xavier saw his male teammates enter the room, change and leave without a single words. No alliances for you he told himself mentally. In his green swim trunks, a green shirt and a pair of shoes he walked down to the beach. He saw that some of his teammates were already there, he decided to go and stand by them but he kept at the edge on the group. He looked over at the competition we can beat them.....but if not I'm leaving........

Kevin turns to Will and Jason. He is relieved that they aren't rude or mean, But their kindness somewhat bothers him. Maybe they are just trying to make allies and we are on the same team. I'm probably just over thinking again. His facial expression is friendly. "Nice to meet you Will and Jason. My name is Kevin." He sits on the edge of his bed and continues. "Sorry for taking so long, I was taking a stroll on the way here. Haha."

He then shifts his attention to Matt and acknowledges his salute. That's the guy who went all crazy after our team was called. I'll have to see what he's really about. He keeps his smile and ffriendly expression during the whole time.

@Andy @MrDubWubs

Will nods and smiles at him "I understand that completely sometimes it's just nice to just lean back and enjoy everything around you while you stroll along. No need to apologize for that. Seriously though it's nice to meet you glad we're on the same team let's work hard and avoid losing the first challenge"

"Yeah definitely it's not fun to lose first nor is it fun to be the first person voted off. I speak for me and Will when I say just work hard and do your best and you'll have our vote to stay on"

"Yeah, that's true. I know I'll be working my hardest for us to win this challenge." His voice is now comfortable and less defensive. His body changes position from sitting on the edge of the bed with his arms propping him up behind him to laying down completely on the bed. His arms now pose as a pillow underneath his head and his vision is towards the ceiling. "I wonder where our last guy teammate is." He asks.

Both guys nod as well and look around "yeah I was wondering the same thing I would have figured he'd be here by now.." "hopefully he'looks get here soon I wouldn't want to get disqualified for not having our whole team there and it won't be long before the challenge starts"

*Matt smacks his lips while he thinks. He stands up and looks at the other three* I'll be on the roof if you need me. If not I'll see you guys on the beach. Oh and I'm Matt nice to meet you. *Matt looks to Kevin and does a half nod. He then heads out side and climbs his way to the roof to have a look at the island. It's a new experience for him so he enjoys it greatly*
@Franco @Andy

Giovanni

Finding his way to the bunk, Giovanni slid his bags onto an unoccupied bunk, "Hey guys, the name is Giovanni." he gave a wave to the guys in the cabin as he began unpacking his bags. He re folded his clothes and stacked them along the foot of the bed finding a pair of more worn jeans and some light colored v-neck. He changed right in front of everyone, not caring who saw him. "So what do we do while we wait?"

(Not sure how to do Cass my brain is dead today.)​

Will and Jason look at the fifth and final guy on their team "so your our fifth guy it's nice to meet you I'm Will Treaty the laid back party goer Woo!! Let's work hard and win!" "I'm Jason it's nice to meet you Giovanni work hard and do your best and you've got my vote to stay on

Kevin sits up on the bed as the fifth guy walks into the cabin. He waves his hand making a greeting motion. "Nice to meet you Giovanni. My name is Kevin." Then goes back to laying down. "I'm not sure what we have to do until the announcement to head to the beach. Or maybe we have to go over there once we all meet?" hmmmm "I don't remember what Kat said. Do yall?"

Will speaks up "all she said was to drop our stuff off at the cabins and get settled in change and meet at the beach

Kevin decides to get up from the bed. The action is followed by some stretching and a faint yawn. "Well we've settled in now. So I guess we should head to the beach now." He finishes his stretching and looks out the window. "There's not much activity from the other contestants outside. Better safe than sorry, we should head to the beach?" He awaits the comments from his teammates.
@MrDubWubs[/USER [USER=10752]@ChemicalLove @Andy[/USER]

Status
Not open for further replies.