Total Drama: A New Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Chasidy~

The short- but feisty - genius turned her attention towards Kat as she returned, giving the boy she was dragging along a once over. Her nose wrinkled slightly, as though even at this distance she could tell how unsanitary the boy was. Which, she could. Something that, as a germaphobe, instantly warned her to steer clear of the male. He could at least brush his teeth or comb his hair.. Filthy.

Shaking off the thought, her gaze began to flicker about once more. She looked around the boat, studying those still remaining closely. After all.. They'd obviously be her teammates. Lucky for her, at least two or three of her teammates seemed nice, from what she could see. Which, she knew that her assumption was correct; as always.

Straightening her dress shirt and fixing her skirt, the girl folded her hands, eyes once more returning to the host. In all honesty, she was amused by the fact that Kat was close to losing it. Others may not have noticed, but Chasidy could see straight through Kat's 'composure'. It was obvious by her tensity, the way she stood, how she spoke.. All of it. At least, to Chas.

When her name was called, Chas put on a friendly smile, calmly climbing off the boat and going to stand where she was told. She kept her posture straight, head held high, and chin up.. Like any mannerly person would. She gave a small roll of her shoulders in attempt to soothe her nerves, smiling. When Jacob addressed her and the team, she only offered a smile. "Right.. Pleasure." There was a pause, before she offered her hand. "Oh.. I'm Chasidy, by the way. And you are..?"

@Jazz
Jacob looked at the only girl that respond to him, it was kind of frustrating considering the fact that they were a team but were all trying to be fabulous and all celebrity Tv. He smiled at her as he shaked her hand, '' Nice to meet you Chasidy. I'm Jacob. Jacob Lloyd. '' he presented himself in a very respectful way but he couldn't help but have his eyebrow twitch in frustration by the others.

@LoveForLoges

Xavier stood with the rest of his teammates waiting for them to be dismissed so he could go to his cabin and get unpacked. Thus was getting kind of boring watching person after person come off the yacht and introduce themselves. He glanced at his teammates and saw that most of them were talking amongst themselves. Should I say something? He thought to himself opening his mouth before closing it again.

View attachment 49453
Desmond kept drawing on the book of white blank paper, he already finished the body and drew the head, he was drawing the eye trying to make a small city scape in its eye. Desmond then heard someone close to him talking, he then realized that the boy was talking to him. Desmond took his earbuds out of his pocket and took out his phone pausing the song. "Hi Link, i'm Des, so your on my team right?"

The boy stood up and slid the drawing book inside his bookcase, he was almost done the drawing of Spidey but he could finish it later today. The boy dust off his jean pants. The boy smiled at him then looked back at the other team, he couldn't stop looking at the blonde. The boy shook his head trying to get back to reality.

( it said link did and Desmonds a guy)

~Chasidy~

She returned Jacob's curt smile, gladly shaking his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Jacob," she replied calmly, the small detail not going unnoticed. However, considering how many times she had ruined opportunities of friendship, she decided it be best to not point out the twitch of frustration. Briefly, she glanced to where her other teammates were, not surprised to see that they seemed to have strayed from where they were directed to stand. Poor Katherine.. These folk don't stand the slightest chance, if this season goes as the rest...

Reminding herself that this season would be completely different from the last, Chas managed to push away that thought.. For now. After all, it's little echo would forever remain in her mind. Breathing softly, she allowed herself to give the cameras a small peek, seemingly unintimidated by the live broadcasting. After all... Every little action she took was carefully thought out. There was always motive, good reason, and a perfected explanation behind everything she did. So why would now be any different?

Making sure she still stood with the best posture possible, Chasidy patiently awaited Kat to continue. After all.. There was no way that the first thing they'd be broadcasting was just the competitors getting to idly chat and get to know each other. No, anyone with a brain knew that wasn't about to happen. Which was precisely why Chas decided waiting to get into real conversation was a good idea.

@Jazz @Brea

~Melody/Sybil~

Still awaiting Steph and Maddie to shake her hand, Melody suddenly felt a bit odd. She blinked, feeling a sudden sensation like...
Like she was being watched.

No, no.. Not just by the cameras; she felt like an individual was watching her. Eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion, she took a glance around, trying to figure out who was looking at her. Though, the fact that the twins in front of her were obstructing her view made the task a bit more difficult. Besides... What did it matter, anyways?

Shaking the odd feeling off, Mel decided that until the rest of her team joined her, she'd just remain here with the twins. After all... There wasn't exactly much else she could do. So, until they'd respond, she merely let her hand drop, stuffing both hands in her pockets. "So, uh.. What do you two like to do?" she asked casually, attempting to break the silence.

@Samantha

Last edited:
Jason and Will look over at the third team and cross their arms as they eye up the competition. Both guys thought to themselves "Going to be another tough team to beat..all three teams have their strengths and weaknesses..". Turning back to Astyr and Bacheflor they smile "let's go all the way to the end right girls? No matter what don't give up" "but make sure to have fun and make some great memories as well because you don't get an opportunity like this every day woo!"

~Chasidy~

She returned Jacob's curt smile, gladly shaking his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Jacob," she replied calmly, the small detail not going unnoticed. However, considering how many times she had ruined opportunities of friendship, she decided it be best to not point out the twitch of frustration. Briefly, she glanced to where her other teammates were, not surprised to see that they seemed to have strayed from where they were directed to stand. Poor Katherine.. These folk don't stand the slightest chance, if this season goes as the rest...

Reminding herself that this season would be completely different from the last, Chas managed to push away that thought.. For now. After all, it's little echo would forever remain in her mind. Breathing softly, she allowed herself to give the cameras a small peek, seemingly unintimidated by the live broadcasting. After all... Every little action she took was carefully thought out. There was always motive, good reason, and a perfected explanation behind everything she did. So why would now be any different?

Making sure she still stood with the best posture possible, Chasidy patiently awaited Kat to continue. After all.. There was no way that the first thing they'd be broadcasting was just the competitors getting to idly chat and get to know each other. No, anyone with a brain knew that wasn't about to happen. Which was precisely why Chas decided waiting to get into real conversation was a good idea.

@Jazz @Brea
Jacob smiled, '' The pleasure is mine, '' he said with a brief head movement before placing both hands behind his back and his legs slightly parted. He was standing straight, the shoulders back and head held high like any respectable leader would be. It was out of habit honestly. After a while of observing everyone, he couldn't help but wonder. What will be the first challenge? The first order of Kat? Maybe go to the cabins and start organising everything? Everyone seemed to be everywhere. A real Chaos.

( I forgot where latifa and abraham are xD )

Blacheflor looked around at her team mates, since she only have got to meet Astyr, Will, and Jason. She really was not interested in making an alliance, hoping that her little deal was Astyr was not considered one. It was just that they don't vote each other off, not that they help each other in every way. That's not an alliance- right? She waited for Kat to announce the next bit of news or whatever she was supposed to announce. She started to twirl a bit of hair with her finger. Hearing the comment of the two boys, she replied, "I guess." She could not trust them to much.

@Brea @Savannah-Clause @Andy

After saying hi to Kat, Link walked on, stopping at Desmond. "Hello," he said, not trying to be super friendly- he just did not want to be called an antisocial idiot by everyone else on his team. Speaking of teams, he thought to himself, What the heck? Meerkats? What? He was confused with why the animal that was the mascot of the team was so 'awesome' to be considered a mascot. It was not a deep thought, but he tried his be decent. His sopping hair was down in her face; his hair almost seemed brown being dirty blonde when dry. He fished through his pockets trying to find his playing cards.

@JusticeHunt20

Maximillion also stopped by Desmond after Link had left. "So... uh... hi? Are you on my team?" he asked, confused about what was going on and how was on his team. He reached down into his pink high heeled shoe, and took it off. He hit the shoe, making a rock fall out; then he put the shoe on no longer annoyed with the dumb rock which was in his footwear. He tried to stand in a non perverted way, and not in a way which was common with males. He tried to fit in as female but he knew everything soon enough will find out his sex was not female.

@JusticeHunt20

Xavier glanced around at his teammates all of which were making alliances no doubt, he still hadn't talked to anyone. Deciding that these introduction were taking way too long Xavier picked up his bags and started moving toward the guys' cabins. He took a few steps away from the group and then glanced back to see if the host had noticed.

View attachment 49608
Desmond smiled at the boy. "Yeah i'm pretty sure, your on the Meerkats right?" He saw the 'girl' Take off her heal and take rocks out of the shoe. Desmond had a great sense with people, knowing things beside the basic hair and eyes. He actually noticed that a girl in his glass that was always known to have blonde hair, had brown hair, he saw that because it was really hard to find someone with hazel eyes and blonde hair.

The boy looked at Sybil then back at Maximillion. He found something very fascinating about her, wait do i have a crush, oh hell no that's stupid. He looked at the girl weirdly, noticing that she looked much like a boy, not everyone would see that but you know, instinct. He was about to say something but knew that would could be really rude.

Maximillion answered the question asked by Desmond with, "Uh- yeah." He looked down at his dress, fixing it since there were some places where the fabric seemed to pile over some other fabric. I think he is on to me, Max though to himself. "Um... it kind of looked like you were going to say something there," he said. He always had a higher voice, so he hoped that him talking would not blow his feminine cover and BAM! everyone would know he was a guy. He was always good at telling when someone was keeping something inside themselves, hoping not be rude. He did not mind comments as long as they were not 100% straight forward such as, "You're gay." Which he wasn't.

@JusticeHunt20

bannerfans_14201722 (2).jpg
"Huh well, i can tell your a guy, but don't worry, your secrets safe with me" He put his hand near his mouth doing a lock action, he then smiled and put his bag over his neck and body. "Well i can't wait to start so i'll be over there" The boy smiled and walked over to a line where all the teams stood. He began thinking of what would be cool to draw. Maybe, oh captain america's body with his shield shining a reflection of Iron Man, that would be awesome!

The boy couldn't stop looking at her, he had no clue why. The boy then looked at the tree next to him, he took out his pocket knife and thought to himself. I should carve a destroyed apocalyptic city, awesome. The boy began carving into the bark, slowly outlining the city with the knife then creating the details and markings.

With her arms crossed over her chest, Aise listened as the teams were introduced. She couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed at the name of her team. The 'Fighting Falcons'.. Yeah, real cool. The blonde looked around, bored. Most of the people didn't look of her interest and she needed to find an ally. Preferrably on her team, she needed someone to do her bidding. A servant if looked at a certain way. Anise couldn't be alone on this island but she couldn't necessarily trust anyone either. If she won that money by being the bitchiest bitch then so be it.

And that is when Maximillion was ready to kill Desmond. He just stormed away from that little idiot and went to go stand with the girls on his team. I think I can blend in... he thought. He found himself more social with females when he was not feeling judged. He ran his hands through his long blonde hair with the orange streaks and tried to think about if he was considered a decent person. What if they hate me and vote me off first? What if they judge me? What if the girls find me weird?

@JusticeHunt20

Seeing another boy start to carve something into a nearby tree Xavier figured it was safe to go to his male teammates and his cabin. Heading into the woods he glanced back and knew that he would be on his others would be making alliance and he would be on his own.

((OOC: @ChemicalLove - People are still getting off the boats, and no one has gone to their cabins yet. Please fix your post so that your characters are with their team. ))
((OOC2: @Jazz - Latifa was with her team, and Abraham... took a shit with Kat in the bathroom with him, and once she was released she left him out there. So, I would assume he'd still be standing out there.))

Katherine Justice McLean

Once everyone was finally with their teams, the camera cut back to a smiling and fully composed Kat. One of the good things about her was that she got over things quickly, so the whole 'people-running-off' thing didn't bother her for very long. "We've got an interesting batch this season, don't we?" She hypothetically asked the veiwers, with a wink. She then turned to adress the teams, the camera moving along with her.

"Welcome to Camp Hackaloogi!" She declared loudly, throwing her hands up slightly. "For your first challenge you will need to meet me here on the beach. But, until the you've all got some time to get your stuff to your cabins, meet each other... oh, and change into your swimsuits! You're gonna want 'em! Your cabins have your teams mascot carved into the doors. Boys cabins are on the northwest side of the lake, and the females are on the south east."

She looked at each of the teams deliberately.

"What are you waiting for?!" She suddenly shouted. "Move! Move! Move!"

Jennifer Maria Hart

It seemed like things were finally getting started. Jenna was about to turn and start heading for the cabins when she was approached by the volunteer she had handed her bags off to upon exiting the yacht. "Oh, you can just take those to my cabin for me," she told him, smiling. The guy let out a laugh, and handed her bags off to her.

"In your dreams."

With a huff, Jennifer took a suitcase in each hand, and slipped her smaller bag under her arm. These cabins better not be too far away, she thought, clearly annoyed. She began her walk down the dirt path, taking each step carefully. "These Jordan's are brand new," she complained after a while, looking at her now ruined white shoes. "Would it have killed them to pave this path?"

Halfway of the way there, her arms began to ache. I don't see why he couldn't have carried my bags for me, she thought as she blew her bangs out of her face. He is the help, after all.

Clarissa Riley Scott

Clarissa adjusted the strings on her black backpack, and then moved the right half of her hair out of ears. I should've put a hair tie on my wrist, she thought, I'll have to dig through my bag later to find them. She then began the tread to the cabins, looking down at the ground as she did so.

Around her, she could hear people talking. Forming Allainces. Making friends. She peaked up through her bangs briefly, but didn't approach anyone. I'm no good at making friends anyways, she thought with a deep breath. She knew she'd probably end up making a friend at some point in time, just because everyone needed a friend. But, that friend would have to approach her.

Damn my awkwardness!

She hoped that at the very least the girls on her team would be decent, since she'd be sharing a cabin with them, and working on a challenges with them. She wondered what the first challenge would be. Please don't let Kat have the same sense of humor as her brother, Clary prayed silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.