Total Drama: A New Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
((OOC: @ChemicalLove - People are still getting off the boats, and no one has gone to their cabins yet. Please fix your post so that your characters are with their team. ))
((OOC2: @Jazz - Latifa was with her team, and Abraham... took a shit with Kat in the bathroom with him, and once she was released she left him out there. So, I would assume he'd still be standing out there.))

Katherine Justice McLean

Once everyone was finally with their teams, the camera cut back to a smiling and fully composed Kat. One of the good things about her was that she got over things quickly, so the whole 'people-running-off' thing didn't bother her for very long. "We've got an interesting batch this season, don't we?" She hypothetically asked the veiwers, with a wink. She then turned to adress the teams, the camera moving along with her.

"Welcome to Camp Hackaloogi!" She declared loudly, throwing her hands up slightly. "For your first challenge you will need to meet me here on the beach. But, until the you've all got some time to get your stuff to your cabins, meet each other... oh, and change into your swimsuits! You're gonna want 'em! Your cabins have your teams mascot carved into the doors. Boys cabins are on the northwest side of the lake, and the females are on the south east."

She looked at each of the teams deliberately.

"What are you waiting for?!" She suddenly shouted. "Move! Move! Move!"

Jennifer Maria Hart

It seemed like things were finally getting started. Jenna was about to turn and start heading for the cabins when she was approached by the volunteer she had handed her bags off to upon exiting the yacht. "Oh, you can just take those to my cabin for me," she told him, smiling. The guy let out a laugh, and handed her bags off to her.

"In your dreams."

With a huff, Jennifer took a suitcase in each hand, and slipped her smaller bag under her arm. These cabins better not be too far away, she thought, clearly annoyed. She began her walk down the dirt path, taking each step carefully. "These Jordan's are brand new," she complained after a while, looking at her now ruined white shoes. "Would it have killed them to pave this path?"

Halfway of the way there, her arms began to ache. I don't see why he couldn't have carried my bags for me, she thought as she blew her bangs out of her face. He is the help, after all.

Clarissa Riley Scott

Clarissa adjusted the strings on her black backpack, and then moved the right half of her hair out of ears. I should've put a hair tie on my wrist, she thought, I'll have to dig through my bag later to find them. She then began the tread to the cabins, looking down at the ground as she did so.

Around her, she could hear people talking. Forming Allainces. Making friends. She peaked up through her bangs briefly, but didn't approach anyone. I'm no good at making friends anyways, she thought with a deep breath. She knew she'd probably end up making a friend at some point in time, just because everyone needed a friend. But, that friend would have to approach her.

Damn my awkwardness!

She hoped that at the very least the girls on her team would be decent, since she'd be sharing a cabin with them, and working on a challenges with them. She wondered what the first challenge would be. Please don't let Kat have the same sense of humor as her brother, Clary prayed silently.

((Right can do tomorrow when I have internet on the laptop))

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Upon hearing Kats loud orders at the end Jason and Will ran over and grabbed their things. Will slung his guitar over his back and picked his suitcases up in his hands and looked at Jason who was slightly struggling with juggling the basketball and the two bags he had. Finally getting their things under control they nodded at each other and started making their way towards the cabins. "what do you think the first challenge is going to be Jason? obviously it has something to do with swimming since she told us to wear our bathing suits" "that would be my best guess Will but...I wouldn't be to quick to decide what the challenge is you know what the show has been like in the past..and this is Chris's younger sister so we need to expect the unexpected" They both nod and give a slight shiver as the make their way around the lake and towards the mens cabins. Finding theirs the rush inside and dump their bags on one of the bunks Jason taking the top and Will taking the bottom. Grinning they give each other a high five before they turn to wait for the rest of their team mates at least the guys anyways the girls they would have to meet later

Relieved that she hadn't done anything wrong... yet... Annabelle hefted her bag and went to the cabin as calmly and inconspicuously as she could. As instructed, she took out her swimming suit, but it wasn't anything pretty, just a plain blue one-piece. Feeling a little nervous, she sat on the bed and closed her eyes for a long moment, trying to compose herself. ((Sorry for short post))

*Matt dried his feet off and puts his shoes back on after dipping them in the water. He got up and grabbed his large breifcase. His face showed him being worried due to his ability to not swim well. Hell he was surprised that he didn't get sick on the boat ride. Hopefully his luck his changing. He thought to him self as he arrived at the cabin. He walked in and choose a bed at random. He placed his case on the bed and changed into a swimsuit. Ready to get this challenge out of the way*

Will and Jason already changed into their swim suits look at the new arrival and smile at him jumping to their feet they walk over to him and extend their hands out for that friendly shake "Hey team mate its nice to meet you. I'm Will treaty" "I'm Jason Miles its really cool to meet you and its nice to be on your team. Lets work hard and go far in this competition hopefully we won't lose the first challenge and be forced to send someone home first thats never the best first impression to make on the competitors is it? haha"

@MrDubWubs

Will and Jason already changed into their swim suits look at the new arrival and smile at him jumping to their feet they walk over to him and extend their hands out for that friendly shake "Hey team mate its nice to meet you. I'm Will treaty" "I'm Jason Miles its really cool to meet you and its nice to be on your team. Lets work hard and go far in this competition hopefully we won't lose the first challenge and be forced to send someone home first thats never the best first impression to make on the competitors is it? haha"

@MrDubWubs
Yeah I hope so to oh I'm Matt. *Matt turns to the two teamates that are with him* Though if we do loose it'll probably be my fault. Due to the fact that I uh... dont know how to swim very well. *he kinda lowers himself while saying that*

Both Jason and Will look at each other and chuckle before looking back at Matt each giving him a quick pat on the shoulder "Hey man don't sweat it as long as you try your best thats what matters and as a team we need to work together. Play off each others strengths and weaknesses that's how we'll win in the long run." "Jason's right its kinda like the old saying "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours" just do what you can"

Kyle smiled and began the long walk up to the cabins. He made sure to let some of the girls on his team out first, secretly checking them out as they walked up the path. "Nice." He mumbled to himself, looking around at all the girls. "This is going to be a fun show." He mumbled again, smiling as he picked up the pace and started down the path and towards his cabin. He reached it easily with a short walk, finding the one for his team. It seemed that he was the first one there, so he walked in and claimed the top bunk in the back, sitting on it and waiting.

Ayumi smiled as she said to go off to their cabins. She sighed and started walking. She had a feeling that she might get along with some of her team mates, but she wasn't sure about the rest of them. Some seemed a little... to wound up for her. Some where just kind of snobby looking. She sighed and kept walking, but she got the feeling someone was watching her. She turned around, looking at Kyle who was obviously checking some of the girls out. She rolled her eyes. "Little Jerk." She mumbled, continuing towards her cabin. She heard no sound coming from the cabin, so she thought it was empty. But when she opened the door, she was surprised to find that there was someone sitting on the bed with a swimsuit in hand. "Hello!" she said happily, slinging her bag over the top bunk and climbing up. "So what's your name?" She asked, swinging her feet.
@firejay1

Xavier was already on his way to the cabin so he was the first of his male teammates there. Opening the door he picked on of the top bunks to put his stuff on. It was one of the nicer bunks on the cabin "first come, first serve" he said out loud even though no one was in the cabin. He then proceeded to pull out his swim trunks which were blue. He then stripped down and slid the trunks on and then put his shoes back on. Instead of just heading down to the beach he decided it would be better if he waited to meet some of his teammates first. Everyone is making alliances, I need to make a few or I'll be voted off first! he thought. At first he really hadn't wanted to go, but now that he was here he wanted to stay a while, he most-likely wasn't going to win it all, but he nevertheless wanted to stick around for a while.

Both Jason and Will look at each other and chuckle before looking back at Matt each giving him a quick pat on the shoulder "Hey man don't sweat it as long as you try your best thats what matters and as a team we need to work together. Play off each others strengths and weaknesses that's how we'll win in the long run." "Jason's right its kinda like the old saying "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours" just do what you can"
*he stood back up like a soilder and had a crazy happy smile* Yeah I guess. Thanks guys. I'll try my best that is for sure. *he takes a look at a watch in his case* So when do we have to be back at the beach?

Annabelle looked up, hearing someone talking to her. She was still feeling a little awkward from the time on the boat, but a little less so now that it felt less like a whole bunch of people were staring at her from the other side of those cameras. She smiled at the other girl. "I'm Annabelle Fenwick. It's nice to meet you." This girl was her teammate, right? The Gruesome Meercats or something like that.

Both boys pause and look at each other with blank looks on their faces. When were they supposed to go down to the beach? "do you know Will?" "I have no clue I didn't hear her say a specific time she just said to go to our cabins meet our team mates and change into our swim suits..guess the only thing I can suggest is that we wait until the rest of the guys get here then we walk over pick up the girls and then make our way down to the beach" "sounds as good a plan as any"

Both boys pause and look at each other with blank looks on their faces. When were they supposed to go down to the beach? "do you know Will?" "I have no clue I didn't hear her say a specific time she just said to go to our cabins meet our team mates and change into our swim suits..guess the only thing I can suggest is that we wait until the rest of the guys get here then we walk over pick up the girls and then make our way down to the beach" "sounds as good a plan as any"
Well any plan is better than none. *he says as he very neatly folds his jacket. Though his other clothes are just crumpled up like paper. After folding it he lays on the bed to test it's comfort*

((Edited my post))

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
~Astyr~

"Well.. See you guys back here!" Astyr called to Jason and Will with a final smile, slinging her bags over her shoulder and taking off. It took her about five minutes to get to the cabin and place all her things on a bed. Which, was when she turned around and gave herself a good shake, trying to loosen her tension. Although she wouldn't admit it, she was nervous. Terrified, even.. What if she was first to go home..? Nah, that wouldn't happen..

Telling herself that repeatedly, she dashed into the bathroom after fishing out her swimsuit, quickly climbing into it. After doing so, she quickly jogged back outside, hurrying down the dirt path back towards the beach. C'mon, Star, don't waste all your energy. With that in mind, she slowed to a walk, arriving back at the beach shortly. Smiling, she joined her teammates. "Hey, guys! Did I miss anything?" she asked, curiously.

~Melody/Sybil~

Brushing past the twins, who had fallen silent, Melody headed back towards the cabin. However, not without realizing there was still someone watching her. Without the twins blocking her view, she snuck a glance around. Now that she had a full view, it was easy for her to figure out who it was that was looking at her. Desmond. A bit confused as to why he was staring, she decided that it was likely he was looking at someone else near her. However, despite that, in the brief moment of eye contact they shared, she offered a smile.

And with that, she was on her merry way.

After she had grabbed all of her things, she started towards the cabins at a brisk pace. After all.. It wouldn't do to be late for the first challenge; she couldn't have that. Blowing some of her hair out of her face as she finally reached the cabins, she glanced at the doors, quickly pinpointing which cabin she was in. After doing so, she went in, placing her things neatly on a top-bunk. Then, she produced her swimsuit from her suitcase, swiftly changing into it for the first challenge.

After doing so, without giving a single glance back, she left the cabin, hands folded neatly at her sides, she started back towards the beach. As she did so, she looked around absently, admiring the nature around her. She hummed softly as she went, up until she finally arrived back at the beach. To which, she rejoined her teammates, smiling softly.

"So... For the record, I'm Melody. Nice to meet you all," she greeted. "I suppose we should get to know each other.. Yeah?" she asked her fellow Cynical Cheetahs, smiling faintly.

~Chasidy~

Chasidy only smiled at Jacob, cheeks dusted faintly red. "Why thank you," she replied, curtly. Then, her attention returned fully to the host.

In three.. Two... One.... And with that, she was off, no less than two milliseconds after Kat had given them the go to get to their cabins. She took off silently, footfalls making almost no noise. As she dashed along, every little thing she saw was locked into her mind. Her hair blew along behind her like streamers in the wind, and in a matter of minutes, she had reached her cabin. Sliding her suitcase under a bed, she hurriedly changed, and was back out of the door.

Pausing only briefly for breath, she carried on on the dirt path, determination shining clearly in her blue eyes. In a total of about seven point three-two-five minutes, Chasidy had already re-arrived at the beach, and patiently awaited her team to join her.​

Katherine Justice McLean

The host watched all of this seasons competitors as they made their way for the path. It wasn't until they were out of sight that she was signaled to look back at the camera. She turned towards the lenses, smiling wide as she said, "What will the first challenge of the season be? Who will be crowned victorious, and who will be sending one of their teammates home tonight? Will I ever get that mocha I asked for a hour ago? All these questions will be answered right here, on Total Drama: A New Island! So stay tuned!"

As soon as she was off the air, Katherine relaxed her muscles with a sigh. "This is harder than I thought it would be," she said to the man holding the camera, and he only laughed in response. "Well, there's no time to waste, let's get everything set up people!"

Jennifer Maria Hart

Before long, Jenna finally made it to the cabin for the Cynical Cheetahs. She walked in to find that none of the other girls were inside yet, but there were some items placed on one for top bunks. Good, she thought with a smile, throwing her bags onto the single bed. First come first serve. This meant that the other four girls would have to use the bunk bed, since Jenna had already claimed the only single bed available.

She instantly unzipped both of her suitcases, as well as her smaller bag. Jennifer planned on staying the whole time, so she figured she might as well make herself at home. With swift movements, she worked on putting her pairs of shoes on the shelves in one of the closets, humming to herself as she worked. Before long, the only things remaining in her suitcase was her shirts, socks, bra's and underwear. But, there was no way she'd be putting any of that in the closet. No, one of the girls might decide to take something of hers.

Speaking of the girls... "Where are they?" Jenna wondered out loud. She knew one of them had already came and gone, but what about the other three. With a shrug she selected one of the three bikini's she brought with her, and stripped down naked. The blonde then slipped the bikini on, smiling to herself. Since she still had time, she reached for her hairbrush, and ran it it through her long hair. She then put it back into her normal hairstyles: two pony tails with the only loose hair being her bangs.

Finally, she reached for the mirror she brought, checking herself out. "Perfect," she said with a smile, placing it back into her smaller bag. Jenna walked back out of the cabin, making her way down to the beach. That's where she met up with one of her teammates, who introduced herself as Melody. That's weird, she thought, I didn't think any of them were named Melody... shows how little I paid attention.

"Jenna, she answered shortly, offering only the smallest of smiles. She might've been ruder, but this Melody girl could be useful in the alliance. So, until she figured out who she wanted, she was going to have to be decent. She looked over her shoulder to see if Charlie, Stephanie and Madoline were on their way back to the beach yet.
@Samantha @Savannah-Clause @SilentSerenity

Clarissa Riley Scott

When Clary arrived at the cabin for the females of the Gruesome Meerkats, she found that there were already two females inside. Because she had paid attention to people as they stepped off the boat, and because she was good with names, she remembered that these two girls were called Ayumi and Annabelle.

She offered them both a kind smile as she stepped in, but didn't say anything. Clarissa was never any good at initiating conversation. From what she could tell, Ayumi had claimed one of the top bunks, and Annabelle had chosen the single bed that was located under the window. That left two bottom bunks, and one top bunk for Clary to choose from.

I better just take this bottom bunk, She decided, walking over to the bunk bed that had not been touched yet. It's rude of me to take the last top space.

She subconsciously moved her bangs out of her eyes- which was useless because they'd only fall back again in a few seconds- and hoisted her suitcase onto her bunk. The teenage girl had brought her favorite bikini, and was currently very happy that she had. After digging for a moment, Clarissa found her swim suit. Once it was placed on the bed, she zipped up her suitcase and stored it underneath her bed. She also took off her black backpack, carelessly tossing it onto the mattress.

This isn't so bad, the thought as her eyes swept around the room. It's much better than the cabins from previous seasons had been, that's for sure. Her eyes then flickered to the window, and she watched the other contestants entering their cabins, or coming up from the path. I wonder what's taking Vanessa and Chasidy so long. As if on que, Chasidy came running in. But, she left as quickly as she arrived, leaving Clary quite shocked at this.

@Samantha @Savannah-Clause @firejay1 @IceQueen

Ayumi smiled and waved at her. "Nice to meet you. My name is Ayumi." she said happily, a little relieved that they didn't think her eyes where weird. She ruffled inside her bag, looking for her bikini. She smiled as she reached inside and found it. She made sure the door was closed before turning her back to the other girls as she began to change. Soon enough, she was in her bikini and smiling bright. "This is going to be a great game! I hope." She said happily

Hearing Kat's orders Blacheflor drug her bag to the cabin that she was supposed to go into. Once there, she dug through her bag looking for her swimsuit. "UH!" she screamed. She found it then through the bag onto the top bunk of the bed way in the back. She ran into the bathroom quickly and changed into the purple and blue pastel one piece swimsuit. Then she drug herself out of the cabin, looking for Kat and the other members of the team- mostly Astyr.

@Savannah-Clause

Link heard the instructions so quickly ran into the cabin, running almost. He quickly changed, and hopped right back out. He was not in the mood to be slow like some total idiots on this show. He sighed when he went outside the cabin only to find Blacheflor and some random others.

@Brea

Uh- this is what Maximillion hated most: swimming. He wore a female bathingsuit to try to not reveal his male body. But however, he had to go to the male cabins. He walked in there and changed quickly. Since not a lot of people knew he was male a lot of people were most likely thinking that a girl was in their cabin. "Uh- this is the first place I found!" he made up, choking almost. He tried not to lie way to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
((OOC: @FangirlingSinceBirth Just so you know, Blacheflor is not on the same team as Sybil, and Clarissa is in her cabin, so Link can't see her right now. ♥))

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.