Total Drama: A New Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will and Jason look at each other and nod "sounds like a good a plan as any maybe we should go pick up the girls as well?" "Agreed it's a nice gesture and a smart team trust building kinda move

"I agree. We would also seem more menacing to the teams if we all showed up as one." Kevin is excited at the idea. All of a sudden he remembers a girl on his team, the one who was chewing her gum very dramatically. Oh man, I hope I don't get stuck with her. I have a feeling that she would just drive me insane. He gulps at the idea.

<It has always been a pet peeve of mine when I hear people making so much noise when they are chewing. AAAHHH!!! DRIVES ME INSANE!>

@MrDubWubs @Andy @ChemicalLove

Will and Jason nod and chuckle "that is another good point I didn't even think of that one Kevin any ways let's all get changed then go pick up the girls meet outside in five!" Will says thae last part in the worst fake authoritive like tone possible and Jason immediately starts laughing as the two male their way outside to wait for the others "jeez Will if we can't beat them through normal ways we can certainly try killing them with your bad jokes first! We'll wait for you guys outside haha!" Will looks at Jason with the biggest and most hurtful eyes he can muster even managing to bring a few tears to his eyes "J..Jason why would you hurt me in my tender place like that?.." "haha oh shut up before I hurt you!"

Katherine Justice McLean

Before long, the first challenge was being set up by the hard workers Kat had hired. She smiled proudly as two of them set up huge rods, using thick white fabric to block off what they were creating. "Remember to use the blueprints I gave you," she reminded them, before steeping away. She reached for her her phone, and hooked it up to the speakers set up throughout the island.

"Attention contestants!" She said enthusiastically, knowing that the camera's would be on them and not her. She also knew that back in the on-island editing station, her broadcast editors were working hard to feature the most important occurrences throughout the island. "The first challenge will be beginning soon! So, get down to the beach ASAP. If even one of your teammates are missing, your team will be at a great disadvantage, so you'll want everyone there.... everyone." Her mind flickered to Abraham, and for their team's sake, she hoped that someone would go and drag him to the beach to participate. If they could get him to move.

@Savannah-Clause @IceQueen @FangirlingSinceBirth @ChemicalLove @SilentSerenity @Jazz @Samantha @XxGiaXx @firejay1 @JusticeHunt20 @MrDubWubs @andrew21234 @Andy @Franco

Jennifer Maria Hart

Jennifer didn't meet Melody's eyes again, her own flickering across the beach. What could the first challenge possibly be? She wondered curiously, we must be getting wet, because needed to change. But... for what? She saw some of the workers setting something up on the other side of the other side of the dock, but white fabric had been strung up on tall poles to block the view.

She heard Melody ask what they were supposed to do now. "Wait," she replied, doing nothing to hide her impatience. Suddenly, her eyes landed on David, watching him strip down to his speedo. Jenna was really picky about guys who wore speedo's- because they either rocked them, or killed them. This male was one of the few who were able to rock a speedo.

With a smile, Jenna walked away from Melody, and went to approach the blond boy by the water. "I'm Jenna," she introduced herself as she reached him, a charming smile finding it's way on her lips. "I'm pretty sure we're on the same team.... Cynical Cheetahs, right?"

((Jenna's Bikini))

@JusticeHunt20 @Savannah-Clause

Clarissa Riley Scott

With a glance over her shoulder, Clarissa realized that Ayumi and Annabelle were already changing into their bikini's. Biting her lower lip, the teenage girl knelt down and pulled out her bag again. Wish I had thought of this before I put this thing away, she thought, opening up her bag. She reached inside, grabbing a light grew tank top that was slightly too big for her. She threw it onto her bed before storing her suitcase back beneath the bed.

She then stood up straight, taking off the thin jacket she wore over, tossing it onto her bed. She then smoothly slid off her tight white v-neck shirt, adding it to the pile. Before removing her bra she slipped on the tank top, and then removed her short black skirt as well. Finally, Clary slipped off her bra and underwear, quickly replacing them with her bikini. Once she was dressed, she traded in her sneakers for some black flip-flops, decided they were more appropriate for the rest of her outfit.

She then turned to face Ayumi and Annabelle, smiling softly. "Mind if I walk to the beach with you guys?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ears. She was pretty sure that they should be heading back to the beach soon, and her thoughts were only confirmed by Kat's announcement.

((Clary's bikini))

@IceQueen @firejay1

Upon hearing the instructions both boys paled and looked at each other "run Jason run! Guys to the beach now!" "I heard her Will get your own butt moving!" Both boys take off in a full run towards the beach arriving there in a few short minutes sweating and breathing heavily

Blacheflor heard the instructions of Kat. Now she was worried about if all the members of her team got to the beach. She would hate them because they couldn't do a simple task for the sake of not being eliminated. She decided that she was going to vote off the people who didn't come if their team lost due to them. She started walking towards the beach, looking around at people and feeling a bit odd. She drug herself behind most of the people.

@Brea

Link decided to just to wait for someone to follow; he was not really sure of what to do. He just waited until he saw Maximillion, thinking he was female. His eyes widened, and then followed the boy.

Max quickly put on his bathing suit, and tried to walk to the beach with out attracting too much attention. Seeing Link, he just kept walking. When Link came closer he really didn't care and just ignored him. He was not in the mood. He was nervous.

Annabelle heard the announcement, moments after Clary asked them if she could walk with them and nodded, brightly. "That would be great! I'm ready to go whenever you are." She said, referring to both of them. She stood, wondering if maybe she should bring something else, as well, but then remembered something else. Turning to Clary, she asked, "Sorry. I don't think I got your name. I'm Annabelle. Nice to meet you."

bannerfans_14201722 (2).jpg
Desmond continued to draw on the paper, moving his pencil perfectly from line to line, making the design of spider man's mask. At firt when he began like every artist, he had a hard time drawing something, at this time for him it was the nose, maybe it was the curve making it? eh who knows. But when he was younger even in kindergarten, he was an amazing artist, when he was in JK he drew things like, tigers, lions and elephants, they all were just perfection. From each year he improved amazingly, but he doesn't wanna go to art shows and show off, he doesn't like showing off he just loves drawing.

The boy finished the beautiful drawing, showing the spider man mask with a city in the eye lens. The boy smiled, some people would fine it amazing, but he found it okay. He then pushed his led pencil in his jean front pocket, Desmond then grabbed the drawing book and put it in his bookcase. He wanted to become an artist, and if he won then he would make his basement his very own Art Studio. The boy stood up and grabbed his bookcase, but just when he was about to find his teammate when a girl approached him.

"You're my teammate, yes?" The girl asked Desmond, he smiled and grabbed onto the bark of the tree to stand up, his feet were half asleep sitting for a while. The boy put out his hand and introduce himself till Chasidy Kept talking. The boy then waited for his chance to talk to the girl, who apparently talked a lot. "Hi i'm Desmond, and yeah i'm on the Meerkats" The boy then slid his hand in his jean pants pocket, he looked to his bookcase temped to draw. The boy began to grind his teeth wanting to grab the drawing book and keep drawing, the boy got very anxious and almost sweat.
bannerfans_14201722 (1).jpg
David was ready to swim, he had his hands on his hips ready to jump in. He loved to swim but it wasn't his life, he dipped his toe in the water to feel the temperature, it was perfect. Davy couldn't take it anymore, so he stepped back and was about to jump in when a girl approached him.
"Yeah well the name makes sense since i am fast" The boy smiled before he kept talking. "Hello Jenny, i'm David, most call me Davy" He said as he wiped the sweat off his head, running got him tired but he doesn't sleep till ten o clock, he has a strict schedule. "So it's good to see my first teammate i met"

David went on his knees and grabbed her hand, he gave a light kiss then got up and walked away. In his culture, that met goodbye and see you later. Which would immediately have girls fall for him. The boy walked backwards through the sand, then ran and did a cannonball into the water creating a huge splash. He then came up to the water, looking at the beach. The boy pushed on his back and floated on the just right temperature of the water.

*Matt cocked his head as he listened to the announcement. He sighed thinking it might contain swiming. He climbed down from the roof and jogged over to the beach ready to face whatever is thrown at him*

Realizing that he was already changed into his 'swimsuit' he headed out the cabin following Jason and Will. He stayed a few feet away from the two guys, not wanting to bother them. He had more time to look at the scenery anyways.

He was feeling great inside, so happy that he was competing in the show. This is so exciting. Sure, there are people who I won't like but that's what competition is about. Beating the people you don't like. After a while of thinking to himself, he hears an announcement from the host, Kat. After the announcement passes, he sees Jason and Will speed up to head to the beach. In response, Kevin also rushes to the beach, ststeadily behind both guys. He reaches the beach a minute after the guys and tries to catch his breath.

@Andy @ChemicalLove @MrDubWubs @Savannah-Clause @FangirlingSinceBirth @Jazz @XxGiaXx
@Brea

Last edited:
~Chasidy~

Her eyes momentarily raked over him, before she finally shook his extended hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Desmond," she replied, curtly. It took Chasidy all of three seconds to pick up on the longing look in Desmond's eyes, and snuck a glance away to see just what he was staring at. A sketchbook, hm..? After mere seconds of looking the book over, she already had deduced the type of paper, page number, most likely manufacturer, and the place of origin. All of which was information that nobody would care about.

Shaking it off, she offered her teammate a small smile. Though, it lessened when she noticed his signs of anxiety. It didn't take her long to cite the source; his sketch supplies. He obviously didn't consider the dangers of bringing such a prized possession along.. Shaking her head, the girl leaned over and retrieved the supplies, holding them out to the boy. "Seems you've already picked your poison. If you're this stressed this early on over these simple objects, you'll likely fall victim to another Heather. It'd do you well to hide your weakness, lest you want to make yourself an easy target," she mused, thoughtfully.

~Astyr~

Soon enough, Astyr noticed the other Fighting Falcons reappear, to her relief. They didn't need to get in trouble for not being in on time. Shaking her head and trying to soothe her nerves, she approached Will, Jason, and Kevin with a friendly smile. "Hey, guys.. Where're the others?" she asked, glancing around and trying to find the other teammates.​

Jacob looked at everyone and sighted. He walked towards the back of the cabin and started changing himself with wrinkles on his forehead as if he was thinking very hard. I don't understand most of them. Is it me or do they think it's some kind of flirting show... plus, everything is so.... DISORGANISED! I hate. I already want to go back home... Why did I even audition? Oh yeah... to fund the council. Next time, I'll let the vice president do this. He told himself as he inadvertently slipped his boxers down and was butt naked. He didn't even realize until he heard a snap.

'' Oh oh! Look at this crazy yummy ass! Mhhhhhhhhm, would take a bite anytime! '' Latifah Ximena said as she looked at her leopard covered iPhone with a malicious grin. The half Latina and black girl couldn't believe the shot she got. '' Hey girls! Wanna see something very beautiful? Come on! Gather here, '' she said as she waved the picture and walked towards her team; The Fighting Falcons.

Jacob was almost fuming at this point out of embarrassment and rapidly slipped his black swimsuit that was just a second ago in his backpack. He was about to run after the woman when someone, or more something dragged him away.

Abraham, a very tall guy with broad shoulders and crazy beautiful abs dragged Jacob and pretty much threw Jacob towards The Gruesome Meerkats team, and he jogged towards The Cynical Cheetahs.

Reactions: Brea
She ignored Lafita, She did not care about selfies, even known they were on the same team. Blacheflor started following Will and Jason. They were really the only people besides Astyr she actually knew on her team. She finally caught up to him, wrapping her arms around her chest because she was cold and she forgot a stupid towel. Dang... Now she saw the blue towel sitting there on her bed. She sighed, and walked up to the two boys. "Hey.."

@Officer Friendly @Savannah-Clause @Jazz

Link found himself walking around, and ran into Abraham. He seemed super short. He sighed, and walked on towards his own team. He shuffled a card deck between his fingers. His shaggy blonde hair fell in front of his face since the water from the little accident was still on his body. He walked towards the Gruesome Meerkats.

@Jazz

Maximillion walked out, wrapping a pink and yellow towel around himself. He just seemed to follow Link, and he tried to socialize with someone. Maybe I can find a girl to talk to or something...

Abraham looked at some really short guy bump into him. If it wasn't for him running away, Abraham would have thrown him off the cliff. Jacob glared at the black haired boys and couldn't help but feel a bit embarassed from what happened.

((OOC, From what I can tell, here is the status of everyone. The names in the color red are the people who aren't on the beach yet, and the names in the color green are the ones on the beach. I have also linked the names to the profile of the person who plays them, to make life easier. I am doing this because if your teammates aren't there, I am going to leave it up to you to talk to the person playing them and see what's up.
Cynical Cheetahs: Sybil, Parker, Jennifer, David, Charlene, Kyle, Stephanie, Xavier, Madoline, Abraham.
Fighting Falcons: Astyr, Giovanni, Blacheflor, Matt, Cassandra, Justin, Latifa, Kevin, Anise, Will.
Gruesome Meerkats: Chasidy, Desmond, Ayumi, Link, Clarissa, Zayden, Vanessa, Maximillion, Annabelle, Jacob.
))
Katherine Justice McLean

One of her assistants caught Katherine's eye, and tapped on the watch on his wrist. She knew what the signal was, and looked over at the now set up challenge. "Just in time," She said with a smile, signalling for the sheet to be dropped. Once it was moved out of the way, Kat snapped her fingers, and a pink handheld blowhorn was brought to her. "Attention Contestants," She said, "Please gather on the docks so we can get this challenge started."

As everyone gathered on the docks, Kat checked off her mental list of contestants. At the end, she had determined Kyle (@IceQueen ), Stephanie (@Samantha ), Madoline (@Samantha ), Giovanni (@ChemicalLove ), Cassandra (@ChemicalLove ), Anise (@XxGiaXx ), Ayumi (@IceQueen ), Vanessa (@Samantha ) and Annabelle (@firejay1 ) still weren't at the beach. Sure hope they arrive soon, Katherine thought, for their team's sake.

Once everyone was gathered, Katherine gestured to what laid behind her. It was a row of inflatable obstacle courses, ten of each. "For our first challenge, I am going to pair each of you up with two people from the other two teams. Each group of three will go to their assigned obstacle course, and race to get through first. There are no rules, except for if you fall into the water you must swim over to the last platform you reached and start from there. You cannot skip any part of the course, or else you shall be disqualified."

Katherine paused for a moment, allowing the cameras that had been panning over the long obstacle courses to return to her.

"And so, here are the groups," Katherine said, pulling out a note card. "In group 1 we have Kyle, Giovanni, and Vanessa. In group 2 we have Stephanie, Cassandra, and Ayumi. In group 3 we have Madoline, Anise, and Annabelle. In group 4 we have Sybil, Blacheflor, and Desmond. In group 5 we have Parker, Astyr, and Link. In group 6 we have Jennifer, Matt, and Chasidy. In group 7 we have David, Justin, and Zayden. In group 8 we have Charlene, Latifa, and Clarissa. In group 9 we have Xavier, Kevin and Jacob. In group 10 we have Abraham, Will and Maxilimillion."

As soon as everyone, except for the missing people, were in their place, Katherine smiled. "Ready, Set," She said, and then raised a whistle to her lips, blowing it. "Go!"

survivor_ep12_immunity.jpg

It starts out with a thin wooden plank, leading to the first platform of the obstacle course. If you fall into the water here, you must start again at the dock until you are able to reach the platform.

Rope-Climb.jpg

The next obstacle is a smooth and inflatable wall that stands straight up and down, which with water is impossible to climb. Well, it would be impossible, but there are three ropes evenly spaced out, which can be used to climb over the wall. Once over the wall, you have reached the next platform, but if you fall into the water you must return to the previous platform.

6239982_orig.jpg

The next challenge is monkey bars. There are 20 rungs and 3 separate monkey bar sets, and for someone who has managed to stay dry up to this point, this should be the easiest part of the course. However, because the bars are metal, if you are wet this challenge may be the most difficult. If you fall into the water here, you must start from the previous platform and start from the first rung again.

608f4848afd26f9d15474b3715b24476.jpg

The next challenge is 10 plastic platforms, with 3 ft of space between them. Competitors must jump from one platform to the next. There is only one row of these, and so they must also be shared among competitors. If you fall into the water here, you must start from the previous platform and jump again.

tunnels.png

The last obstacle is a tunnel. There are three separate tunnels, and they are all inclined upwards. Water sprays harshly down the tunnel, and the whole thing is extremely slippery. Once you reach the top, there is a slide. At the bottom of the slide you land in the water (There is a net underneath so you won't have to swim too hard in it or anything), and you have completed the course.

Okay, I have put the teams into a random generator, and here is the outcome.
1st place: Fighting Falcons
2nd place: Gruesome Meerkats
3rd place: Cynical Cheetahs

Here is proof, since some people are not trusting.

Please try to make things play out this way. The only acceptation to this rule will be if some of the characters who have not got to the beach yet reach the beach, but other do not. If this happens, then the team missing the most amount of people will be the loosing team.

Jennifer Maria Hart

Normally, Jennifer would correct someone who called her Jenny, but she was looking for an alliance. And, David seemed like a pretty good candidate. Not to mention, his obviously foreign behavior was super hot. She admired him as he cannibaled into the water, and then direction her attention to Kat's voice. Her eyes grazed over what was obviously an obstacle course, and grinned to herself. This will be too easy, she thought cockily, confidently making her way over to the docks.

Once there, she listened for her group number, and then she walked over to the sixth obstacle course. She eyes the two people from the other teams, who she would be competing against, Matt and Chasidy. Way too easy, her thoughts repeated, a smirk finding it's way onto her perfectly glossed lips. Chasidy had blonde hair, and was a very petite girl. She would obviously be easy to beat. Matt was going to be the challenge, but even that word was an overstatement.

As soon as Kat began her count down, Jennifer got into her ready stance. When the whistle blew, she pushed both Matt and Chasidy to the sides, and started to run across the wooden plank as fast as she could. Unfortunately, the blonde female lost her balance halfway through, and fell into the water. "Shit," she cursed loudly as she resurfaced, swimming back over to the docks to get back on. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

((Jenna's Bikini))

@Turtler @MrDubWubs @Savannah-Clause

Clarissa Riley Scott

Clary returned Annabelle's smile, and said, "I'm Clary." She then started to walk towards the beach silently, playing with the hem of her light grey tank top. Clarissa always wore a tank top over her bikini. Not because she wasn't comfortable with her body, but because she didn't like to flaunt herself around. Actually, she just didn't like the attention she received when she wore her bikini. All the staring made her feel self conscious.

She was just arriving to the beach when Kat began her announcements. Taking a deep breathe, Clary walked over to the docks, and ended up beside Zayden. She bit her lip as she listened to Katherine list off the groups, wanting to groan when she heard who she was with. Latifa and Charlene. She remembered both of those females getting off the boat, and they were two people she hadn't wanted to come into contact with at all. When everyone began to go to their courses, her's being group 8, she shyly whispered to Zayden, "Good luck." Then she hurried away, halfway hoping he heard her, and halfway hoping her hadn't.

Once at her group's obstacle course, Clary eyed her competition. Both girls dominated Clary physically, and they also seemed to be more confident with themselves than she was. Oh god, she thought, beginning to doubt herself. I can't do this. After a deep breath, she told herself sternly, Yes you can. You're smaller than them, and probably faster. Just don't fall into the water.

When the whistle blew, Clary froze for just a moment, giving both Latifa and Charlie the opportunity to get across the wooden plank before her.

((Clary's bikini))

@firejay1 @SilentSerenity @Jazz

Blacheflor looked around to see who she was supposed to compete against. She looked to find Sybil and Desmond. "Aw crap," she mumbled to herself seeing the short platforms. Being tall, her body mass could easily have its disadvantages. She sighed, and tried to step lightly on the planks. She really didn't know who the other two were, so she tried to think about who they were. She remembered Sybil being that shy blonde girl, but that was all she remembered. She wanted to get a start so she tiptoed across the beam, almost falling off. She leaned and was very close to falling before she tried to find her way up. Some of her hair was wet, so she tried to not let Kat notice. Upon making it across she sighed, and wanted to wait for the other two before continuing.

@Savannah-Clause @Turtler @Brea

Link quickly lay his playing cards down on the dry sand, worried that he would get them soppy and ruined in this challenge. Upon running away from the tall boy, he stood by himself listening to what the host said. He was on a team with Parker and Astyr. The two were not the tallest, but they were taller than him. Being nervous, he tugged the waistline of his swimming trunks while biting his lip. "Uh... you guys can go first," he offered to the boy and girl on his team after the whistle was blown. "I think you would do better," he mumbled trying not to sound like a wimp. Geez... I can't be acting like this. I came to win, not to give all my work to two chumps.

@Turtler @Savannah-Clause

Max tugged at his swimsuit top, trying to cover up the fact that he was in fact male. Looking around, he tried to find Abraham and Will. He saw Astyr and that tall girl with pastel hair talking to him so he couldn't be that bad. He tried to wait for the two before going anywhere. But soon he gave up and starting walking across the beams. Thinking he got it, he fell off into the cold water. A shock of cold went through his body and he tried to pull himself up. He slowly realized he was not good at this.

@Savannah-Clause @Andy @Jazz

Will and Justin high five each other before hurrying over to their respective positions to wait for their turn to go when they realized that their first three runners weren't even there! Cursing they shook their heads as they waited for their turns. Justin was off in a flash once his turn was up he somehow manged to run all the way across his beam with no trouble and grinned when he made it to the other side and then looked up at the impressive wall in front of him shrugging he cracked his knuckles and began his climb up. Will had a little bit more trouble crossing the beam since his balance wasn't the best it took him a bit but he managed to make it across without falling in. When he reached the wall he sighed and slowly started climbing up that doing his best to make sure he didn't slip and fall back to the bottom

Last edited:
Desmond, Blue

Desmond kept drawing till he heard their host, Katrina, begin to speak. Des quickly stood up and walked over to the other competitors swarming their host. He then heard his name with two he hadn't heard of, he looked over at the competitors seeing one of them nod when she said Blachefor, who he quickly known was Blacheflor. He then looked over at Kat who said Sybil, she was looking at the girl who he kept staring at, so he knew that was Sybil. He then made sure that all his art supplies were safe and walked over to the planks, seeing one of his competitors Blacheflor Already on the planks. Desmond then looked over at his right seeing Sybil about to walk on the planks. "Hi i'm Desmond, most call me Des. Your Sybil right?"

Desmond smiled at her, unknowingly that she was actually really shy. He quickly shifted his head at Blacheflor already on her way down the plank, the boy started walking his way down the plank, he was very focused which would aid him in the challenge. Desmond put out his arms trying to stay balanced which really helped. He looked to his left seeing Blacheflor almost fall in, but he wasn't a cheep skate so he wouldn't tell anyone. Desmond then almost fell in when he lost focus eyeing Sybil, then quickly regained focus and made his way down the plank to the ground.

He was about to keep running when he saw Sybil still on the plank. He decided to stay and wait for Sybil to make it to the area where he stood. He wanted the competition to be fair so the boy waited for Sybil to get to the ground. He was about to say something but decided to keep quiet so that he wouldn't cause her to fall into the water. He gave a gentle smile to Sybil then shifted his head to see Blacheflor also waiting. Guess their is good competitors besides ex-convicts or just plain mean people.

Parker, Red

Parker ran up to Katrina when she started talking, waiting to see what the first challenge was. He then heard his name and two other competitors, who now would all be in a group. This will be way too easy. Parker said in his mind as he looked over to see a short male and a woman who he thought wouldn't be a challenge. Parker gave a deviant smile then ran to the planks, where he saw his other group mates getting ready. Parker got into a ready position, waiting for the challenge to finally start.

He looked over at the other two competitors one more time, then looked back at the planks. Parker pulled his yellow goggles then slapped it over his eyes. Parker had wore those goggles everyday since he was five years old, ever since his father had left. When the challenge finally began, he walked on the plank, he thought it wasn't really hard so Parker ran on the plank. When he did the boy miss stepped and fell into the water. Parker quickly swam back to the landscape and started again. The boy this time took his time walking on the plank, he spread his arms out trying not to fall once again. He took a deep breath then kept walking trying not to make any other mistakes. He didn't bother looking over at the others because if he did then he would probably fall in.

Once he made it down the plank, he jumped on the grass, seeing Astyr already there and Link hadn't left yet which had him irradiate. Parker had his hands on his hips and began walking in circles. "See ya suckers" Parker then ran to the next part of the challenge not wanting to wait for the boy to get past the planks. He ran up the platform and held onto the rope, Parker kept slipping with only his hands holding on. His palms got sweaty so the boy fell down the platform. Dammit. The boy said in his head as he got back up and cleaned himself off.

David, Green

David was swimming when he heard his name been called, the boy climbed back on land and jogged back to where mostly everyone was. He saw that he was on a team with a boy named Justin and a boy named Zayden, both he hadn't had his pleasure to greet. He noticed everybody getting ready to jump in so David did the same. He looked over at Jennifer giving a gentle smile then looked back at the challenge ahead. When the challenge finally started the boy did a handstand and began walking on his hands over to the other side of the water.

When David made it he felt a small wind go down his back as one of the boys ran to the next challenge. Sweet some competition. David smiled and ran after the boy quickly getting caught up with him. He looked over at the boy cracking his fists. "You know it's really bad to crack your knuckles, you could get arthritis" David said as he got ready to run up the wall, David a quick smile from his determination to get up the wall. He then ran at the wall and held onto the rope as he made his way over the wall.

Last edited:
Annabelle followed Clary awkwardly, hearing her name called in "group three." She looked around to see who her partners were, nervously trying to remember other people's names. Tentatively, she called, "Anise? Madoline?" Other people already seemed to know their competition. She'd been so nervous when she'd gotten off the boat that she hadn't bothered to keep track of everyone's names. She remembered her cop father's voice. "C'mon, Annabelle. Think back carefully. Don't rush, just remember. Bring yourself back to the place you were." She closed her eyes and envisioned herself back on the boat. Her head had been down when Anise's name was called, no luck there, but Madoline. Her eyes flashed open and she looked around. There she was! She ran over. "Excuse me. Are you Madoline? I'm Annabelle. I think I'm in your group." She checked and realized that this was indeed the third obstacle course. Thank goodness. She didn't have time to greet the other girl before she had to rush to get into position and heard the whistle blow.

She bit her lip nervously, then took a deep breath and began running across the wooden platform, desperately praying she didn't fall in.

((ooc: I guess I didn't make this very clear. There is only one plank per obstacle course))

Status
Not open for further replies.