Total Drama: A New Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will and Jason look over at Blacheflor and Astyr both were on their team so again they thought they should introduce themselves. They put on soft smiles and walk over to the girls Will speaking first.

"Hi again Blacheflor. And hello miss..Astyr was it? I'm Will Treaty it's nice to meet you thought I'd introduce myself since we'll be on the same team."

"Same here I'm Jason Miles it's nice to meet the both of you. I look forward to working with the two of you let's work hard and do our best to win that first challenge"

*Matt, after getting back to the dock looked around at his team. He didn't care if they were good or bad or weak. He only cared about them working together. He sat close to his team and took his shoes and socks off so he could dip his feet in the water. He did so smiling and giggled a bit after thinking about some jokes. Some would think he is a little coo coo*
@Anyone

~Astyr~

Astyr turned her attention to the two males who had joined them, giving them a friendly smile. "Oh, hi! Well, nice to meet you both," she replied, offering her hand. "Yeah, I'm Astyr. Astyr Moorington," she chimed confirmation, glancing between the two. Cool! Off to a good start with our teammates.. Good for me. "Agreed. I'm sure we'll all do great!"​

Both Will and Jason smile at her and tale turns shaking her hand "work hard and stay positive and you'll have my vote to stay on. And when I give my word I keep it" "never give up no matter the odds even if we're in dead last we can always make a come back it's nice to meet you both"

~Astyr~

Astyr only laughed lightly, shaking their hands gladly. "Right on! Same to you, both. I'm sure we'll all do great; staying positive will certainly do us some good," she agreed, still smiling. She glanced around briefly, musing her thoughts aloud. "Whaddya guys think the last team name'll be? They always seem to be pretty ridicules.."​

Blacheflor listened in on the conversation between Will, Astyr, and Jason. "Oh.. Just the um.. Whole me calling him a idiot thing..." she said replying to the question about why she would have left. "I think it will be an animal with a stupid name paired with a stupid adjective that starts with the same letter- like the Glamourous Gorillas."

@Andy @LoveForLoges

Both Will and Jason chuckle at the names they were coming up with "what about the fabulous flamingos? Haha or the amazing anteatears?" "What about the dancing dolphins? Or..the yammering yaks? Haha! The names have always been just crazy each season"

~Astyr~

The whole 'calling him an idiot' thing..? Huh. Guess I missed somethin'. Shaking off the thought, Astyr glanced back to the three she stood with, giving them each a once-over. Well.. None of 'em seem too bad.. She giggled at the names they came up with. "Hey; I wouldn't be surprised to hear any of those. I honestly don't understand how they come up with those silly things.. Hey, for all we know, it could be the Blabbering Bumblebees, or the Drunken Dragons," she mused, grinning.​

Blacheflor heard a sudden splash. She looked over at the boat to see a blonde boy falling out of the boat. It was Link. Link tripped and fell out, screaming like a girl. "Uh... KAT! YOU MIGHT NEED TO FISH HIM OUT!" she yelled.

@Brea

Zayden smiled at Clary, "Beautiful name," he replied as she introduced herself as Clary, he looked over at Kat causing a commotion seeing her pull on a very tall guy with prevail. "She looks very upset, maybe because that guy won't listen to her?" He said observing the scene as it went down. He decided to change the subject, "Are you nervous to be here? I'm actually kind of nervous myself, I've never won anything in my life, so if I did, I'd be very surprised," Zayden said to the girl.
@Brea

Charlie heard the commotion coming from the host of the show, and from a really bulky male, who wasn't moving, she heard his rumbling voice as he talked to Kat. She eavesdropped to get a better understanding of what was going on, "What a complete dumbass," she said rolling her eyes, she knew that he probably didn't hear, and even if he did she wouldn't care.
@Jazz

tumblr_nfqitkYdqQ1u3rdd0o5_400.png

Katherine stumbled out of the commune bathroom, gasping for fresh air. She turned to look at Abraham, glaring. "You know what," she said, her voice soft as she straightened up, fixing her hair. "Have it your way. With the way you're acting you're team will send you home first chance they get." She turned, and started back towards the docks. In all honesty, she wanted to grab him by the back of his head and slam him against a tree repetitively. And she might've, if she wasn't running out of time.

She was pleased to return and find Matt with his team. At least that one can follow directions. She then looked over to the boat... her eyes landing on Link. "Oh, for Pete's Sake!" Kat yelled, pointing to two of the staff members. "Fish him out for me, will you?" She returned to the place on the dock, and smile at she camera just as they went back on the air. "Welcome back!" She greeted the viewers. Anyone who wasn't on the island with her would have no idea she was loosing it on the inside.

"Let's introduce out final team, The Gruesome Meerkats!" Katherine continued without a beat, and the camera cut to the yacht as she read off the names. "Chasidy Forsyth, Desmond Phillips, Ayumi Kakaroto, Link Turbinian, Clarissa Scott, Zayden James, Vanessa Day, Maximillion Cav, Annabelle Fenwick, and Jacob Lloyd!"

@Jazz @MrDubWubs @LoveForLoges @JusticeHunt20 @IceQueen @FangirlingSinceBirth @SilentSerenity @Samantha @firejay1

tumblr_nfqitkYdqQ1u3rdd0o4_400.png

The blonde rolled her crystal blue eyes in annoyance. "Can we please get this freak show on the road?!" She called out, just as Kat came back. Jenna wasn't surprised to see that she didn't have the kid who ran off, Abraham, in tow, he seemed terribly stubborn. Of course I got stuck with him on my team, she thought as she crossed her arms over her chest. Of. Fucking. Course.

She then looked over at the Fighting Falcons, seeing that four of the team members were getting along great. What are they laughing about? She wondered, eyeing Astyr, Blacheflor, Will and Justin. With a huff she looked back to the yacht, wanting to size up the other team as they excited the boat.

@Jazz @LoveForLoges @FangirlingSinceBirth @Andy
tumblr_nfqitkYdqQ1u3rdd0o3_400.png

Clarissa found that her cheeks were heating up, and they turned a nice shade of red. When he asked if she was nervous, she replied with, "Yeah, I think we're all ner-" But, she hadn't gotten to finish, because Kat had returned. Gruesome Meerkats? She thought, trying to imagine a real life gruesome Meerkat. It was impossible, Meerkats were just too cute. "I guess that's our que," she said, offering a kind smile to Zayden as she stood up.

The young girl stood up, turning around to grab her bags. She brought one suitcase, which was black with purple polka dots, and one backpack, which was plain black. Once Clary had her bags situated, she made her decent off the boat, smiling at Kat as she walked past her.

@SilentSerenity

Jacob Lloyd, president of his high school. Four times Canadian champion in Judo, black belt in Judo and Karate, and also top of his class. He was in other terms a prodigy. Walking down the yacht, he ran a hand in his hair before looking at all the other girls from his team. He flashed them the most warm and sincere lopsided smile. It could swoon anyone due to the Aura around him. He screamed leadership and justice.

'' I'm glad to work with all of you to get the final prize, '' he said in his very graceful voice.

Ayumi smiled as her name was called, grabbing her bags and racing off the stupid boat. She smiled and stopped in front of the host, extending her hand and giving a ten gallon smile. "Hello Kat, nice to be on the show!" She said happily, her voice melodic and sweet like she was born to sing the most beautiful tunes.

~Chasidy~

The short- but feisty - genius turned her attention towards Kat as she returned, giving the boy she was dragging along a once over. Her nose wrinkled slightly, as though even at this distance she could tell how unsanitary the boy was. Which, she could. Something that, as a germaphobe, instantly warned her to steer clear of the male. He could at least brush his teeth or comb his hair.. Filthy.

Shaking off the thought, her gaze began to flicker about once more. She looked around the boat, studying those still remaining closely. After all.. They'd obviously be her teammates. Lucky for her, at least two or three of her teammates seemed nice, from what she could see. Which, she knew that her assumption was correct; as always.

Straightening her dress shirt and fixing her skirt, the girl folded her hands, eyes once more returning to the host. In all honesty, she was amused by the fact that Kat was close to losing it. Others may not have noticed, but Chasidy could see straight through Kat's 'composure'. It was obvious by her tensity, the way she stood, how she spoke.. All of it. At least, to Chas.

When her name was called, Chas put on a friendly smile, calmly climbing off the boat and going to stand where she was told. She kept her posture straight, head held high, and chin up.. Like any mannerly person would. She gave a small roll of her shoulders in attempt to soothe her nerves, smiling. When Jacob addressed her and the team, she only offered a smile. "Right.. Pleasure." There was a pause, before she offered her hand. "Oh.. I'm Chasidy, by the way. And you are..?"

@Jazz

Last edited:
Zayden tensed up upon hearing the horrifying name of Gruesome Meerkats , which was completely absurd because meerkats where harmless animals, no where near gruesome. "These names will be the death of me every time I have to hear them," Zayden said following behind Clary with his stuff, he got off the yacht and could feel his stomach starting to settle from being off the yacht.

Annabelle jumped slightly at the sound of her name, startled. Collecting herself, she clambered off of the boat slowly, letting the others go in front of her. Cameras. What was with all of the cameras? "Please don't let any of those people recognize me..." She thought fervently, not quite sure even who it was she meant by "those people." She probably would've been swept away by Jacob's easy confidence, a quality she'd admired in Luther, but she was too busy thinking about those big black things with the single, staring bug eyes, and she ended up passing by him as if he didn't exist. The poor girl hadn't really heard him, after all. In doing so, she also passed the other girl, Chassidy, but by some miracle of nature her panicking brain managed to stop her before she reached Kat and Ayumi. She froze, then looked around her. What was she supposed to do now? She was supposed to do something, right?

bannerfans_14201722 (2).jpg
Desmonds ear spat up when he heard his name, apparently he was chosen to be on Gruesome Meerkats . Desmond wasn't impatient he was actually relaxed. The boy had been doodling in his notebook for the last half an hour while the other teams met there fellow teammates. Des had been waiting a long time to finally be on the show. He had been drawing captain america just picturing an image in his head of him. Desmond was an amazing artist. He had won many art shows and has been drawing ever since he was five.

The boy slid his pencil in his jean side pocket and put his notebook between his arm and rib. Desmond's hair fell down over his eyes and he blew it onto his head. The nice and sensitive boy then grabbed his black back pack and put it on his back with his left hand. He then grabbed his bookcase not with books but filled with art supplies in his left hand and walked off the boat.

When he walked off the yacht he looked but and saw a beautiful blonde. He was amazed almost dropping his bookcase, the boys eyes whitened after seeing her. The boy then walked off the deck, but knew he should get to know his teammates and not get on their bad side and talk to the rival team. The boy then heard one of them by the name of Jacob call to them.

He noticed that everyone else was talking to each other so he walked over to a tree, he sat down with his back facing the bark. Desmond took out a pencil and his note book and got ready to draw. Hmm, what should i draw next? oh ill draw Spider man. The boy began to think of an image of Spidey in his head and began to draw.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_nfql10BJXe1u3rdd0o1_400.png
Vanessa grabbed her bags and disembarked the ship. She stopped in front of Kat.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Vanessa, and I'm really excited to be here!"

@Brea

Link was fished out the of water, gasping. He drug his drench self to the dock. Maximillion walked out of the yacht, hearing his name. Upon leaving, he saw Desmond drawing. He walked over to him, worried. She walked past Kat, not saying anything. "Oh- hi..." he said to Desmond. Link looked over at Kat and said, "Hey- I am Link."

@Brea @JusticeHunt20

Giovanni

After getting of the boat and sitting on the edge of the docks for a while, Giovanni decided to take a walk around, sliding his cigarettes out of his pocket pulling one out to smoke, "I don't recall any no smoking signs on this island, or any waivers to fill out." he said to himself. Being courteous to those on the dock he walked along where no one was at to smoke, and looked around seeing who would be a good friend.

Cassandra

Wandering around with her bags, Cass finally settled by a group of people and from what she could gather it was part of her team. Not sure what to expect she just sheepishly stood there for a moment, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment. Under her breath she mumbled ,almost panicked, "Why am I here? Why did I do this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.