Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anise Colette
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT
Personality:
Anise is, without a doubt, one of the proudest people you will ever meet. She thinks incredibly highly of herself and finds that everyone else is a mere idiot if they don't think so as well. To call her arrogant would be a severe understatement. Perhaps egotistical, spoiled brat with control issues, would be a better description. She thinks only of herself and how she can manipulate situations to fit her and her wants and needs. No matter what place she's put in, she'll find some way to make it work to her benefit, rest assured. She's a snake in the grass, alright. Slithering around and striking at innocent people when they least expect it. Though not in a violent manner, certainly not. In fact, she doesn't condone violence in the least bit. It's below her, she thinks.
She was always told how successful she'd be in life and how wonderful she is from a young age. Those words were carried with her through the years up until now. Now, she's vowed to become queen and rule the world. Thus sparking up her "holier than thou" complex. Being treated normally? How about no. She only will tolerate being treated like the "princess" that she is (not). Though, for a princess, she actually has no idea what the correct way to behave is outside of her own delusions. She holds little to no morals whatsoever, too. A conscience? Ha, what's that? She's able to pull off the worst activities and lies without feeling one thing. Despite all this, if you can manage to land a place in her heart (and I mean deep, deeeepp, deeeeepppp down in her heart), she'll be the best ally you've ever had.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Sexuality:
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
Please let me know once you've finished.

euh...... Just to make sure, are you guys like pre determining the couples and stuff??
I hope not since it takes away from really awesome drama ( Love triangle, love hate, cheating, possessiveness etc etc) :P
Haha, no! Of course not! That would take away so much fun... you guys can figure out the couples for yourselves in the IC.

So excited to start when Gia finishes her CS! Do you think we might be able to start some time tonight? Yes? No?

So excited to start when Gia finishes her CS! Do you think we might be able to start some time tonight? Yes? No?
Yeah, I think so. But, tomorrow I'm not going to be online, due to Thanksgiving stuff. Sorry everyone!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yeah... By the way, what is freaking thanksgiving? XP Do you guys like just eat turkey? For what reason lmfao

I dunno how the food taste xP We dont celebrate it in my house haha

Yeah, I think so. But, tomorrow I'm not going to be online, due to Thanksgiving stuff. Sorry everyone!
well we could began now, since we have to introduce everyone and by then Gia will have her CS up. So she would still have time and we can introduce our characters @Brea

Last edited:
Thanksgiving is celebrating the pilgrims. I thought that was something you learned in school, but I guess just my school

i already had TG. Don't mind me just your average Canadian here.

Im canadian, but I live in Quebec which is francophone and COMPLETELY different then the american or canadian english culture xD
Most of the people here are just... Atheist honestly lol. No religion whatsover... they just celebrate Chrismas (in most families- some dont) and Easter...sometimes

Well here, it has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with the beginnings of America and how the Englishmen starved for basically 3 months before landing on America.

I am just going to stay about the starting thing... we could start and say that Gia's character's taxi driver got lost and that she came in late

I am just going to stay about the starting thing... we could start and say that Gia's character's taxi driver got lost and that she came in late
well if we are introducing them then we could just have her last

Status
Not open for further replies.