Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
um Sav i gotta tell you something...It's 1-5 paragraphs... ill cry for you
But.. B-but.....

*Sinks to knees movie-style and screams in slow mo*
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *Pauses for breath* -OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eh.. I'll live.

..Oops...

Yeah.. Sorry. Got kinda carried away with that last post. Heh.. You're all lucky I chop off all excess writing I can.. It kills me every time.

That was hard to cut down.. But I did it! Five paragraphs, instead of the original nine! :D

Yeah.. First two were gonna be longer, but I rushed. *Shrug*

But considering most of you guys are posting only a paragraph or two, I'll try to match that length.

The maz isn't 5 paragraphs, darling. I just meant like, don't post a whole novel in one post, ya know? Sometimes it intimidates people and causes them to leave, and it's such a shame when that happens.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
euh... Can I just ask something from you guys, can you tag me if you mention Abraham ( Either it is a comment on him or if the peeps are trying to interact with him)

The maz isn't 5 paragraphs, darling. I just meant like, don't post a whole novel in one post, ya know? Sometimes it intimidates people and causes them to leave, and it's such a shame when that happens.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. I've scared off some people with long posts, sooo.. I'll try to adjust to everyone else's length, which, seems to be about a paragraph.

Aww, drat.. Forgot to tag you in my last post, @FangirlingSinceBirth. Sorreh! But I replied to your post, and will start tagging in posts.

Also, on that note.. Sorry for the low quality of that post. I'm on my phone. ;-;

Someone got off the boat before they were supposed to, and interacted with someone else. Don't worry, it's been resolved, and everyone can begin replying again.

• Thank You
AAAANNNND I'm off to bed. Sorry guys, I'll try to get online tomorrow. Night!

Sorry to hold you all up!! I'm sorry, but I can't post right now.. Should have one up sometime in the next nine hours. Got caught up in some projects for my brother.

Anyhow.. I'd appreciate it if you guys could wait for me to post before moving on or having a gazillion posts to read through before I can getone up. Thanks, and good night!

My heart goes out to your brother @LoveForLoges !! I really hope he gets better ♥ We probably won't move on too much, seeing as I am heading to bed, and some of the characters are being difficult for Kat. But, if we do get too far, I will ask everyone to pause for you. Once again, I really hope your brother will be okay. Like, I really, really, really mean that. My own brother had some issues just a few weeks ago that we had to rush him to the hospital for, so I know how scary it is, and I wish the best of luck for him and your family. ♥

My heart goes out to your brother @LoveForLoges !! I really hope he gets better ♥ We probably won't move on too much, seeing as I am heading to bed, and some of the characters are being difficult for Kat. But, if we do get too far, I will ask everyone to pause for you. Once again, I really hope your brother will be okay. Like, I really, really, really mean that. My own brother had some issues just a few weeks ago that we had to rush him to the hospital for, so I know how scary it is, and I wish the best of luck for him and your family. ♥
Thank you, Brea.. Sincerely. I can't tell you how much your support means to me. *Hugs* Is he alright, now..?

On a side note.. I'll try to have a post up, shortly. Once I reach my laptop I'll be able to, because I've been using up all our data, so.. Got in trouble for that. XP

Thank you, Brea.. Sincerely. I can't tell you how much your support means to me. *Hugs* Is he alright, now..?

On a side note.. I'll try to have a post up, shortly. Once I reach my laptop I'll be able to, because I've been using up all our data, so.. Got in trouble for that. XP
Yeah, he's fine now. But, it was scary when it was happening.

Take your time on posting!

FOR EVERYONE: I've set aside most of my weekend for my friend who needs someone, so I won't be online much. But, whenever I get the chance, I promise to try and post. Sorry everyone!

FOR EVERYONE: I've set aside most of my weekend for my friend who needs someone, so I won't be online much. But, whenever I get the chance, I promise to try and post. Sorry everyone!
No worries Brea seriously it's understandable. Your friends lucky to have you I wish you both the best

Reactions: Brea
Also, could @ChemicalLove and @LoveForLoges reply, when they get the chance, so that I can call on the next team? No rush, of course, since I may not be online again for a while, but just when you can would be great ♥

• Thank You

Good. <3 Oh, I'm sure.. Like, beyond a doubt. 'Cause I know that I've been terrified since last Saturday, because of this. Hope you and your friend do okay! ^^

Gah, I got whisked away back to the car.. I know I've been saying I'll post today, but it may have to wait till morning. I had kinda a rough night, and on top of that, my parents are taking me on a never ending search for food. (Spoiler alert! I'm still using data even though I'm not supposed to! :D ) And thanks again for understanding, Brea. I really appreciate it. ^^

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.