Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made the post that starts our first challenge (HERE), so I am going to tag everyone to make sure they know.

@Savannah-Clause @Turtler @SilentSerenity @IceQueen @Samantha @andrew21234 @Jazz @ChemicalLove @FangirlingSinceBirth @MrDubWubs @Andy @Franco @XxGiaXx @firejay1
Hooray!!

Just FYI: Tags don't always show up in news feeds, so people may not get alerts. If they don't, I suggest contacting them via PM or posting on their wall.

Also; will post in the morning.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Sybil was grouped with Desmond. This is gonna be awesome. XD

Hooray!!

Just FYI: Tags don't always show up in news feeds, so people may not get alerts. If they don't, I suggest contacting them via PM or posting on their wall.

Also; will post in the morning.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Sybil was grouped with Desmond. This is gonna be awesome. XD
oh god Sybil and Desmond are racing each other, this will be very interesting XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Turtler Okay, good question. I don't think I was very clear in the IC, so it'll explain the challenge more here.

There are 10 obstacle courses, and 10 people in each team. This means, you will be paired up with 2 other people who are not in your team. The obstacle course is basically a race to see who finishes first.

So, if you are on the Fighting Falcons, you will be paired up with someone from the Cheetahs and someone from the Meerkats... the three of you will share the same obstacle course, and will be racing each other to get to the end first.

In my post for Kat, there are spoilers titled 'Obstacle Course' and 'Outcome of Challenge.' It is very important that everyone reads these spoilers.

The obstacle course has five sections, and if you fall into the water before completing a section you must redo that section again and again until you get past it.
So, to begin, there is one wooden plank that all 3 people will have to get across. Once across, you have reached the 2nd platform. Then there is a climbing wall, with the only way up being three separate ropes. Once you are over the wall, you are on the 3rd platform. Then there are 3 sets of monkey bars, which are made of metal and have 20 bars. Once you have crossed the monkey bars, you are on the 4th platform. The next obstacle is 10 circular and plastic 'floaties' and you must jump from one to the other without falling into the water. Once you have passed this challenge, you have reached the last platform. Your last challenge is an inclined plastic tub that you must climb up. But, the tube is very slippery, and water sprays harshly down at you to try and make you slip. At the top there is a slide, and once you have slid down it you have completed he course.

I hope I answered your question?

@Turtler Okay, good question. I don't think I was very clear in the IC, so it'll explain the challenge more here.

There are 10 obstacle courses, and 10 people in each team. This means, you will be paired up with 2 other people who are not in your team. The obstacle course is basically a race to see who finishes first.

So, if you are on the Fighting Falcons, you will be paired up with someone from the Cheetahs and someone from the Meerkats... the three of you will share the same obstacle course, and will be racing each other to get to the end first.

In my post for Kat, there are spoilers titled 'Obstacle Course' and 'Outcome of Challenge.' It is very important that everyone reads these spoilers.

The obstacle course has five sections, and if you fall into the water before completing a section you must redo that section again and again until you get past it.
So, to begin, there is one wooden plank that all 3 people will have to get across. Once across, you have reached the 2nd platform. Then there is a climbing wall, with the only way up being three separate ropes. Once you are over the wall, you are on the 3rd platform. Then there are 3 sets of monkey bars, which are made of metal and have 20 bars. Once you have crossed the monkey bars, you are on the 4th platform. The next obstacle is 10 circular and plastic 'floaties' and you must jump from one to the other without falling into the water. Once you have passed this challenge, you have reached the last platform. Your last challenge is an inclined plastic tub that you must climb up. But, the tube is very slippery, and water sprays harshly down at you to try and make you slip. At the top there is a slide, and once you have slid down it you have completed he course.

I hope I answered your question?
yeah thanks i read all about it, just some people looked like they thought each group are working as a team. So yeah that makes way more sense.

yeah thanks i read all about it, just some people looked like they thought each group are working as a team. So yeah that makes way more sense.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's part of the reason why I went into more depth here <3

Off to work replies are gonna be at a halt till I get back sorry :(

Now that life is not as crazy, I will try to post

Status
Not open for further replies.