Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i'll summarize mine for everyone else...

Parker: I wouldn't get on his bad side if i were you... Parker is a big prankster, he will prank you if you have done something bad or nothing bad at all, it all depends on his mood. But he is really nice and sweet when he's with his team. He's known as the biggest and best prankster around. He won't listen to rules and goes with the flow.

Desmond: Desmond is definitely the sweetest and kindest guy on the island. He has a good charm in him but has a terrible sense of humor. He is an amazing artist and has a lot of mediums in art which could aid his team in challenges drastically. He gets taken advantage of a lot and won't stand up for himself so he's insecure. He hates fighting and will try to stop it when it happens.

David: David is very adventurous and a big daredevil. He has a good heart but doesn't know when he's getting used. He loves soccer and is a soccer fanatic, he is the best on the island and in his city. David can be sometimes cocky when they win a challenge or just win at something. David is really smart and a lot of girls have crushes on him, but he doesn't notice since he's Pan-sexual.

Name: Annabelle Fenwick
Archetype/Clique: The Classic Good Girl
Personality: She possesses a simple, cheerful attitude about life. She tries to always be content with her situation in life, and do right by other people. She can be strongly empathetic and has a motherly nature, wanting to give advice or at least comfort to those in pain. This means there are plenty of people who like her, and quite a few who find themselves naturally coming to her with their problems. She is always thoughtful of other people, being soft-spoken and careful to evaluate her words before she speaks, usually quietly deferential to others, never one to interrupt another, even when it's important. It's hard to make her angry or frustrated, at least openly. However, she does have very few people she actually considers friends because she has difficulty trusting other people, especially relying on them. She is strong, in a sense, but not a fighter. She's much more the type to endure whatever pain she may experience silently, and yet continue trying to protect others around her. She is NOT a sycophant, just to make that clear. She does not lie to people just to make them feel better, but she is always careful with her words.
Strengths: Kind, optimistic, forgiving.
Weaknesses: Finds it hard to trust others, can be too strongly empathetic - allowing other people's problems and pains to become hers even when she's not related to it.
Fears: Losing close relationships, getting into a new relationship.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Biography: Annabelle grew up in a well-to-do family with a couple older siblings. She was well-loved but not spoiled as much as she might have been had she been an only child. For a long time she had a crush on her childhood friend, Luther, but some horrible things happened between them a couple years ago. They were both fourteen and he had no interest in her as anything more than a friend. She found out he had actually been dragged into the drug business by his father, when he was younger, and become pretty formidable by that time. Her father, a cop, was killed by the cartel after getting a little too close to the truth. Luther himself had orchestrated the tradeoff that her father got killed at, though he didn't know at the time. She got suspicious because his location at the time matched the place of her father's death, and looked into it, finally finding out. Because she found out, however, she got hit by a car, attacked by one of the drug dealers. She survived, but had lost her memories of the past month or so when she woke up. Luther tried to keep what had happened hidden from her, but the deception couldn't last forever. A year later, with the help of some hypnosis therapy, she remembered everything and tried to get involved, getting Luther out of the business. Deciding she was a threat again, Luther's buddies, whom he had deceived into believing she was dead, shot her, nearly killing her. While Luther didn't love her that way, he did care about her as a good friend, and went after the ones who had shot her in revenge. It did take him some time to track them down, and by that time Annabelle had managed to recover enough to trick her nurses and eventually go after him. So she was there to see him get shot straight through the head after harshly wounding the person who had shot her. Grieved and enraged, she took the gun and tried to shoot the downed opponent, but found herself unable to and called an ambulance to save his life instead. Her family was put into witness protection and relocated after she promised to testify against the drug cartel and all its members. One of her sisters, Karen, later asked her why she hadn't gone through with it. Her response was just, "Seeing his eyes, I just couldn't. When you look at someone so broken, how can you not feel pity for them?"
Extra: She is single, but sensitive about starting a relationship after everything that happened to her. ((Her history is my best modern adaptation of what actually happened to the character I took her pic from, without her dying, that is. I wonder if anyone here will recognize it...))
Audition Video:
She's in a room with her youngest older sister, a woman with shorter hair a darker reddish brown, and a cheeky grin. The room is plain in terms of furniture, but obviously nice, with light pink walls and a high ceiling. She's sitting on her bed, which is a good size and richly padded, but refusing to look at the camera, obviously a little uncomfortable. "Naomi, do we really have to do this?" She asks, glancing at someone obviously not within the frame.
A soft, gentle voice comes from behind the camera, slight laughter somehow implied in the sound, "Shouldn't you ask the person who insisted on using my wheelchair to stabilize the camera?"
Karen laughed triumphantly and slung an arm around Annabelle's shoulder. "Too bad. You lost the bet, Bell-bell."
She flushed, obviously, and turned to look at her sister, still not looking at the camera. "Karen. Please don't call me that. It's embarrassing."
Her sister just continued smiling brightly and gave a thumbs up at the camera. "As you can see, Annabelle's a bit camera-shy. I hope you all can help cure her of that if you let her into the show! We're counting on you!"
"Karen..." Annabelle tried protesting, quietly.
The camera shifts around unsteadily to show the face of Annabelle's oldest sister, Naomi, a lovely young woman with long, light brown hair, who is obviously confined to a wheelchair. She is smiling gently, in a reassuring manner. "Please take good care of our precious little sister." And the camera shuts off.
Accepted! What an interesting backstory.

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
Okay i'll summarize mine for everyone else...
Parker: I wouldn't get on his bad side if i were you... Parker is a big prankster, he will prank you if you have done something bad or nothing bad at all, it all depends on his mood. But he is really nice and sweet when he's with his team. He's known as the biggest and best prankster around. He won't listen to rules and goes with the flow.
Desmond: Desmond is definitely the sweetest and kindest guy on the island. He has a good charm in him but has a terrible sense of humor. He is an amazing artist and has a lot of mediums in art which could aid his team in challenges drastically. He gets taken advantage of a lot and won't stand up for himself so he's insecure. He hates fighting and will try to stop it when it happens.
David: David is very adventurous and a big daredevil. He has a good heart but doesn't know when he's getting used. He loves soccer and is a soccer fanatic, he is the best on the island and in his city. David can be sometimes cocky when they win a challenge or just win at something. David is really smart and a lot of girls have crushes on him, but he doesn't notice since he's Pan-sexual.
I still can't wait to see how Sybil and Desmond interact. XD

I still can't wait to see how Sybil and Desmond interact. XD
ikr i can't wait, i can see desmond just trying to ask her to go out and him always failing at it or messing up lol

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ikr i can't wait, i can see desmond just trying to ask her to go out and him always failing at it or messing up lol
Sybil would probably go into a panic attack if he did. Not because she wouldn't like him, but because she has no real social experience. Like.. At all. In fact, if he ever did manage to, she probably wouldn't even fully understand the meaning of 'going out'.

*Slow claps for Sybil* Jeez.. She's lucky she has Mel to take care of things for her. XD

Sybil would probably go into a panic attack if he did. Not because she wouldn't like him, but because she has no real social experience. Like.. At all. In fact, if he ever did manage to, she probably wouldn't even fully understand the meaning of 'going out'.
*Slow claps for Sybil* Jeez.. She's lucky she has Mel to take care of things for her. XD
oh god thats gonna be really bad, since Desmond will be trying to ask her out but Sybil doesn't know really what it means, yup this will be great!
imagine how long it will take for him to become friends with her let alone date her lol

• Love
oh god thats gonna be really bad, since Desmond will be trying to ask her out but Sybil doesn't know really what it means, yup this will be great!
imagine how long it will take for him to become friends with her let alone date her lol
Right!?
This is gonna be wayyy too much fun. Can't wait to get to start!

Same. I dunno if I've ever shipped a funnier pairing. Lol!
i think this will go on all season until one of them are eliminated of course, so just one more person then we start, i'm so excited!

• Love
how i am right now:

i think this will go on all season until one of them are eliminated of course, so just one more person then we start, i'm so excited!
Yup. And then it'll continue through aftermath/whatever thing we do with eliminated contestants.

*Returns to monitoring website/Facebook page*

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@XxGiaXx haha i noticed we have the same B-day, Birthday twins lol

Reactions: XxGiaXx
AH! I see. I just said I would before the people so I thought you where still holding me to that! I actually think I will do better with 2 characters.
@Brea

Status
Not open for further replies.