Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh mah gawd! i can't wait to start, i hope we start today

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
TE="JusticeHunt20, post: 1722564, member: 10938"]@XxGiaXx haha i noticed we have the same B-day, Birthday twins lol[/QUOTE]
That's so cool! ^-^ I've never had a birthday twin XD

@XxGiaXx Well now you do lol. Hey mind posting your CS?

large.jpg

Name:
Anise Colette Monroe
Archetype/Clique:
Queen Bee
Personality:
Anise is, without a doubt, one of the proudest people you will ever meet. She thinks incredibly highly of herself and finds that everyone else is a mere idiot if they don't think so as well. To call her arrogant would be a severe understatement. Perhaps egotistical, spoiled brat with control issues, would be a better description. She thinks only of herself and how she can manipulate situations to fit her and her wants and needs. No matter what place she's put in, she'll find some way to make it work to her benefit, rest assured. She's a snake in the grass, alright. Slithering around and striking at innocent people when they least expect it. Though not in a violent manner, certainly not. In fact, she doesn't condone violence in the least bit. It's below her, she thinks.

She was always told how successful she'd be in life and how wonderful she is from a young age. Those words were carried with her throughstandingrs up until now. Now, she's vowed to become queen and rule the world. Thus sparking up her "holier than thou" complex. Being treated normally? How about no. She only will tolerate being treated like the "princess" that she is (not). Though, for a princess, she actually has no idea what the correct way to behave is outside of her own delusions. She holds little to no morals whatsoever, too. A conscience? Ha, what's that? She's able to pull off the worst activities and lies without feeling one thing. Despite all this, if you can manage to land a place in her heart (and I mean deep, deeeepp, deeeeepppp down in her heart), she'll be the best ally you've ever had.
Strengths:
Manipulative||Great Liar||Agile||Brutal||Wotty
Weaknesses:
Physically Weak||Unfriendly||Arrogant||Easily Flustered
Fears:
Rejection||Vunerability||Arachephobic
Sexuality:
Closet Homosexual
Audition Video:
A large mansion is seen in the background and there is a spunky dressed blonde girl is stabding confidently in front of it. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure why you would reject me.I'm beautiful, intellegent, and royal. It won't be much of a competition when I'm around but thou will enjoy the view of my presence."

Last edited by a moderator:
euh...... Just to make sure, are you guys like pre determining the couples and stuff??
I hope not since it takes away from really awesome drama ( Love triangle, love hate, cheating, possessiveness etc etc) :P

Nope, none of us have yet. But if you want to, both mine are available.

That would contradict what I said previously dear hahahah xD

Nah, I dont like pre determined couples... Usually, CS's dont actually reflect a 100% the interpretation of the user.... its like a skeleton. And, I prefer tasting all the waters before giving them a shot with someone ;) I like building relashionships

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
True, me too.

euh...... Just to make sure, are you guys like pre determining the couples and stuff??
I hope not since it takes away from really awesome drama ( Love triangle, love hate, cheating, possessiveness etc etc) :P
We aren't plotting relationships, technically. @JusticeHunt20 had prior asked if I minded if his character(Desmond) could have a crush on mine(Sybil). I said that's fine, and we're just laughing at all the scenarios that could lead to, 'cause they're freaking hilarious. XD

Besides.. Personally, I think it's fine to pre-plan relationships, if both parties want to and think the pair would fit. However, I'm not a fan of 'instantaneous love', where people have their characters instantly smitten with someone. I'm cool with them finding someone attractive, or crushing kinda quick, but no insta-relationships.

yeah yeah, thats perfectly fine and I encourage some. But I dunno, I read your last post and I was like damn... My characters will end up with no one xD Not that it matters.... but if everyone start settling with peoples and are simple minded (dont want to change a scenario due to something) I find that it sucks xP

Anyway! I dont understand your profile pic man...

We aren't plotting relationships, technically. @JusticeHunt20 had prior asked if I minded if his character(Desmond) could have a crush on mine(Sybil). I said that's fine, and we're just laughing at all the scenarios that could lead to, 'cause they're freaking hilarious. XD
Besides.. Personally, I think it's fine to pre-plan relationships, if both parties want to and think the pair would fit. However, I'm not a fan of 'instantaneous love', where people have their characters instantly smitten with someone. I'm cool with them finding someone attractive, or crushing kinda quick, but no insta-relationships.
yeah same here, we were just thinking of how they would act. But it would be just as surprising when we have the real RP

yeah yeah, thats perfectly fine and I encourage some. But I dunno, I read your last post and I was like damn... My characters will end up with no one xD Not that it matters.... but if everyone start settling with peoples and are simple minded (dont want to change a scenario due to something) I find that it sucks xP

Anyway! I dont understand your profile pic man...
Yeah, I understand. :3 No worries, we aren't trying to be those people setting everything out, it's just something that we've been discussing and laughing at since the beginning. XD

My profile pi-..? Ohh..
Uh.. Yeah.... My brother was hit by a car, and is in critical care.. Its a before/after the accident pic. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.