Total Drama: A New Island (Closed Signups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Before I forget! Earlier, you guys mentioned sometime for the characters who are voted off.. like, an after show? Or the resort they were sent to that one time? Are you guys all interested in that?
I'm not really sure how that would work, honestly. It'd have to be in a separate thread, that's for sure. And, I'd probably ask someone else to run it, because I'll be too busy with the actual roleplay. Is someone interested in running it?

Just finished the teams, actually. But, thanks anyways!
And, before anyone asks: No, I won't post them until the roleplay begins. That's no fun! You gotta wait till we start. :jaded:
@Brea

Youre-Killing-Me-Smalls-The-Sandlot.gif

Oh! Before I forget! Earlier, you guys mentioned sometime for the characters who are voted off.. like, an after show? Or the resort they were sent to that one time? Are you guys all interested in that?
I'm not really sure how that would work, honestly. It'd have to be in a separate thread, that's for sure. And, I'd probably ask someone else to run it, because I'll be too busy with the actual roleplay. Is someone interested in running it?
I'd be interested

You're just gonna have to help me out with the design a bit if you want it exactly how you need it plus you'll have to give ideas. |||D nevermind maybe I'm not the best. I just like decorating XD

So I decided that my other two females would be identical twins.

blue%20eyes%20chocolate%20purple%20hair%20pink%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20valentine%20yellow%20eyes%20anime%20girls%201600x899_wallpaperswa.com_34.jpg

(Stephanie is the girl with pink hair and blue eyes).
web20Title_Wlsebtsoeo7138.png

Name:

Stephanie D'Angelo (Stephy, Steph)
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}
Disney Princess/Heartthrob
Personality:
Stephanie is kind, bright, charismatic and happy. She loves Disney -- she is obsessed with it. She is quite girly, and loves makeup, cheerleading and clothes. She is physically very beautiful, and often attracts boys' attention -- sometimes girls.

Stephanie, though, is not very academically bright. She can be quite ditzy at times. She is also too trusting, and does not know how to stand up for herself under pressure.
Strengths:
-Physically beautiful
-Kind
-Bright
-Eternally optimistic

Weaknesses:
-Too trusting
-not very bright
-Ditzy

Fears:
-Heights
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
The setting opens to a bright, pink room. The walls are painted baby pink, the selves are lines with stuffed animals and posters from Disney movies line the walls. On the pink, silky canopy bed sits a girl with dyed pink hair. She is clutching a plush Flounder toy tightly to her chest.

"Hi!" she says, extremely brightly. "My name is Stephanie -- you can call me Steph. I'd like to be on your show because, well, it will be a lot of fun! I also want to go because my twin sister Madoline is auditioning, and we think one of us will definately win!"

She smiles once more.

"Thank you for watching my audition tape and I sincerely hope you pick me!"
Extra:
Backstory

Stephanie and her twin were always inseparable. As children, they never dressed in different clothes, and they always loved it when people couldn't tell the difference between them.

When they got to high school, Stephanie and her sister, while they still remained the best of friends, chose different activites. Stephanie became a preppy cheerleader, always winning over the boys. Her sister became a performer, singing, dancing and acting. They are the two most popular girls at their school.

Other
Stephanie is Madoline's identical twin.

Alrighty, here is the other twin.

blue%20eyes%20chocolate%20purple%20hair%20pink%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20valentine%20yellow%20eyes%20anime%20girls%201600x899_wallpaperswa.com_34.jpg

(Madoline is the girl with lilac hair and yellow eyes)
web20Title_lboesWtsoe6765.png

Name:
Madoline D'Angelo (Maddy, Madds)
Female
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are. Some examples are: Jocks, Preps, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Know-It-Alls, Queen Bee's, Student Gov, Neat Freak, Control Freak, Artist, Actor, Mucisian, Hip-Hop, Punk, Goth, Slacker, Bad-Boy, Good Girl, Class Clown, Country, Rebel, Parkour, Surfer, Prom Queen/King, ECT}

Performer/Hearttrob
Personality:

Madoline is very nice and considerate, though she is a lot quieter than her sister. Where her sister is popular because of her bright, extroverted personality, Madoline is popular for her kindness and relaxed personality. She does, though, have a very strong persona on stage.

Though she is not very intelligent, she is considerably smarter than her sister. She is incredibly oblivious and often does not notice important or obvious details.

Madoline is incredibly devoted and spends the majority of her time doing what she loves, perfecting it.
Strengths:
-performing

-on-stage confidence
-kindness
Weaknesses:

-not very bright
-oblivious
Fears:
-snakes

Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}

The setting opens to a stage with deep purple curtains and a large floor. Music begins playing, and a girl with lilac hair runs on stage. She executes a perfect, complex dance routine, including lots of flips.

She then acts a small scene from Les Miserables, and sings the entirety of I Will Always Love You, by Whitney Houston. When she is finished, she smiles breathlessly at the camera.

"Hey!" she says. "My name is Madoline, but please, call me Maddy. My name is Maddy, and I would like to be on your show!"

She gives no reason, just smiles once more and runs off stage.
Extra

Backstory

Madoline and her twin sister were friends from birth. They always dressed the same, spoke the same and sometimes even spoke in unison. The D'Angelo twins were inseparable, and the very best of friends.

They still are the best of friends, even though they engage in different activities. Madoline is a performer; she sings, dances and acts. Her sister is a cheerleader.

Other:
Madoline is Stephanie's identical twin sister. They are only distinguishable from their hair and eye colours; and Madoline wears contacts.

I love twins! I wish I had some chance of having them!

So I decided that my other two females would be identical twins.

(Stephanie is the girl with pink hair and blue eyes).
web20Title_Wlsebtsoeo7138.png

Name:

Stephanie D'Angelo (Stephy, Steph)
Disney Princess/Heartthrob
Personality:
Stephanie is kind, bright, charismatic and happy. She loves Disney -- she is obsessed with it. She is quite girly, and loves makeup, cheerleading and clothes. She is physically very beautiful, and often attracts boys' attention -- sometimes girls.

Stephanie, though, is not very academically bright. She can be quite ditzy at times. She is also too trusting, and does not know how to stand up for herself under pressure.
Strengths:
-Physically beautiful
-Kind
-Bright
-Eternally optimistic

Weaknesses:
-Too trusting
-not very bright
-Ditzy

Fears:
-Heights
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
The setting opens to a bright, pink room. The walls are painted baby pink, the selves are lines with stuffed animals and posters from Disney movies line the walls. On the pink, silky canopy bed sits a girl with dyed pink hair. She is clutching a plush Flounder toy tightly to her chest.

"Hi!" she says, extremely brightly. "My name is Stephanie -- you can call me Steph. I'd like to be on your show because, well, it will be a lot of fun! I also want to go because my twin sister Madoline is auditioning, and we think one of us will definately win!"

She smiles once more.

"Thank you for watching my audition tape and I sincerely hope you pick me!"
Extra:
Backstory

Stephanie and her twin were always inseparable. As children, they never dressed in different clothes, and they always loved it when people couldn't tell the difference between them.

When they got to high school, Stephanie and her sister, while they still remained the best of friends, chose different activites. Stephanie became a preppy cheerleader, always winning over the boys. Her sister became a performer, singing, dancing and acting. They are the two most popular girls at their school.

Other
Stephanie is Madoline's identical twin.

Alrighty, here is the other twin.

(Madoline is the girl with lilac hair and yellow eyes)
web20Title_lboesWtsoe6765.png

Name:
Madoline D'Angelo (Maddy, Madds)

Performer/Hearttrob

Personality:
Madoline is very nice and considerate, though she is a lot quieter than her sister. Where her sister is popular because of her bright, extroverted personality, Madoline is popular for her kindness and relaxed personality. She does, though, have a very strong persona on stage.

Though she is not very intelligent, she is considerably smarter than her sister. She is incredibly oblivious and often does not notice important or obvious details.

Madoline is incredibly devoted and spends the majority of her time doing what she loves, perfecting it.
Strengths:
-performing

-on-stage confidence
-kindness
Weaknesses:
-not very bright

-oblivious
Fears:
-snakes

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

The setting opens to a stage with deep purple curtains and a large floor. Music begins playing, and a girl with lilac hair runs on stage. She executes a perfect, complex dance routine, including lots of flips.

She then acts a small scene from Les Miserables, and sings the entirety of I Will Always Love You, by Whitney Houston. When she is finished, she smiles breathlessly at the camera.

"Hey!" she says. "My name is Madoline, but please, call me Maddy. My name is Maddy, and I would like to be on your show!"

She gives no reason, just smiles once more and runs off stage.
Extra
Backstory

Madoline and her twin sister were friends from birth. They always dressed the same, spoke the same and sometimes even spoke in unison. The D'Angelo twins were inseparable, and the very best of friends.

They still are the best of friends, even though they engage in different activities. Madoline is a performer; she sings, dances and acts. Her sister is a cheerleader.

Other:
Madoline is Stephanie's identical twin sister. They are only distinguishable from their hair and eye colours; and Madoline wears contacts.
Both are accepted! ♥

Mine will not be up until tomorrow due to my hecktic Tuesday and Thursday schedules. Did anything important happen while I was gone.

And question on the thread for the people who get eliminated wouldn't the first person who gets eliminated be alone until another person gets eliminated?

I think the area they could go to should be like a luxury hotel type site with poolside and everything (just to keep people entertained) and there's always a TV around to update the ex-competitors on the show.

Just spouting random ideas...

On the last season they had a television talk show. That was cool.

hahahhah yeah that would be fun.....

and sometimes there could be a ''loser'' that comes back in the game or something. So much brainstorm~ Ill wait to see the rp and how Brea will work out being the host

I think the mansion would be a better Idea, and then it could be like a modern romance thing or just a tale of epic pranks and such.

Reactions: Brea
Mine will be up soon. Sorry for the wait, all.

Shirley-Fenette-code-geass-37291093-200-200.jpg
Name: Annabelle Fenwick
Archetype/Clique: The Classic Good Girl
Personality: She possesses a simple, cheerful attitude about life. She tries to always be content with her situation in life, and do right by other people. She can be strongly empathetic and has a motherly nature, wanting to give advice or at least comfort to those in pain. This means there are plenty of people who like her, and quite a few who find themselves naturally coming to her with their problems. She is always thoughtful of other people, being soft-spoken and careful to evaluate her words before she speaks, usually quietly deferential to others, never one to interrupt another, even when it's important. It's hard to make her angry or frustrated, at least openly. However, she does have very few people she actually considers friends because she has difficulty trusting other people, especially relying on them. She is strong, in a sense, but not a fighter. She's much more the type to endure whatever pain she may experience silently, and yet continue trying to protect others around her. She is NOT a sycophant, just to make that clear. She does not lie to people just to make them feel better, but she is always careful with her words.
Strengths: Kind, optimistic, forgiving.
Weaknesses: Finds it hard to trust others, can be too strongly empathetic - allowing other people's problems and pains to become hers even when she's not related to it.
Fears: Losing close relationships, getting into a new relationship.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Biography: Annabelle grew up in a well-to-do family with a couple older siblings. She was well-loved but not spoiled as much as she might have been had she been an only child. For a long time she had a crush on her childhood friend, Luther, but some horrible things happened between them a couple years ago. They were both fourteen and he had no interest in her as anything more than a friend. She found out he had actually been dragged into the drug business by his father, when he was younger, and become pretty formidable by that time. Her father, a cop, was killed by the cartel after getting a little too close to the truth. Luther himself had orchestrated the tradeoff that her father got killed at, though he didn't know at the time. She got suspicious because his location at the time matched the place of her father's death, and looked into it, finally finding out. Because she found out, however, she got hit by a car, attacked by one of the drug dealers. She survived, but had lost her memories of the past month or so when she woke up. Luther tried to keep what had happened hidden from her, but the deception couldn't last forever. A year later, with the help of some hypnosis therapy, she remembered everything and tried to get involved, getting Luther out of the business. Deciding she was a threat again, Luther's buddies, whom he had deceived into believing she was dead, shot her, nearly killing her. While Luther didn't love her that way, he did care about her as a good friend, and went after the ones who had shot her in revenge. It did take him some time to track them down, and by that time Annabelle had managed to recover enough to trick her nurses and eventually go after him. So she was there to see him get shot straight through the head after harshly wounding the person who had shot her. Grieved and enraged, she took the gun and tried to shoot the downed opponent, but found herself unable to and called an ambulance to save his life instead. Her family was put into witness protection and relocated after she promised to testify against the drug cartel and all its members. One of her sisters, Karen, later asked her why she hadn't gone through with it. Her response was just, "Seeing his eyes, I just couldn't. When you look at someone so broken, how can you not feel pity for them?"
Extra: She is single, but sensitive about starting a relationship after everything that happened to her. ((Her history is my best modern adaptation of what actually happened to the character I took her pic from, without her dying, that is. I wonder if anyone here will recognize it...))
Audition Video:

She's in a room with her youngest older sister, a woman with shorter hair a darker reddish brown, and a cheeky grin. The room is plain in terms of furniture, but obviously nice, with light pink walls and a high ceiling. She's sitting on her bed, which is a good size and richly padded, but refusing to look at the camera, obviously a little uncomfortable. "Naomi, do we really have to do this?" She asks, glancing at someone obviously not within the frame.

A soft, gentle voice comes from behind the camera, slight laughter somehow implied in the sound, "Shouldn't you ask the person who insisted on using my wheelchair to stabilize the camera?"

Karen laughed triumphantly and slung an arm around Annabelle's shoulder. "Too bad. You lost the bet, Bell-bell."

She flushed, obviously, and turned to look at her sister, still not looking at the camera. "Karen. Please don't call me that. It's embarrassing."

Her sister just continued smiling brightly and gave a thumbs up at the camera. "As you can see, Annabelle's a bit camera-shy. I hope you all can help cure her of that if you let her into the show! We're counting on you!"

"Karen..." Annabelle tried protesting, quietly.

The camera shifts around unsteadily to show the face of Annabelle's oldest sister, Naomi, a lovely young woman with long, light brown hair, who is obviously confined to a wheelchair. She is smiling gently, in a reassuring manner. "Please take good care of our precious little sister." And the camera shuts off.

This probably sounds really lazy, but could I have brief summaries of the most recent characters? I really don't have time or focus to read through them all, 'cause I'm really distracted. >_<

For anyone who hasn't read mine..

Sybil is a shy and withdrawn girl who has PTSD, which caused her to develop DID. Her split personna is much bolder than her, and is typically the kind of person everybody falls for, solely because of how much variety she has. This is mainly because, due to her past, both her and Sybil are very empathetic, and can relate to just about anything. Especially bad events.

Astyr is probably the biggest geek/gamer/nerd you'll ever encounter. Don't ever mention comics to her, because she will talk your ears off. Same with just about any video game or console. And if you have a tech problem? Go see her. She frequently quotes her comics, books, and favorite movies, and is incredulously good at impressions. This is due to her being a well-trained actress.

Chasidy is a girl genius. She has photographic memory, and frequently tells you everything about everything you didn't even ask to hear. She commonly rants off statistics, and is always 100% honest. Which, tends to get on others nerves. She doesn't have many friends, so once she considers you her friend, she'll be very possessive of you. It's nearly impossible to shut her up, and she overthinks nearly everything. She knows too many languages to list off. And, whenever she speaks, she signs whatever she's saying, so that the any deaf can understand, too.

Mine will not be up until tomorrow due to my hecktic Tuesday and Thursday schedules. Did anything important happen while I was gone.
Wait, darling. I'm sorry, and I don't know what happened, but we don't have space for you to make another character? All the other spots have been reserved by other people. I feel really bad about this... sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.