Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tables on this website are so confusing and are a pain in my ass, ok?

I'll have it up by tonight now that I have a minor understanding of it x-x;;

Prison may be a biiiiit much though *sweating somewhat*. The Rank isn't particularly unexpected though.
Hehe.. Understandable. So you want me to leave out the Prison bit or are you fine with it? xD

Prison sounds like more for someone who intentionally kills other Investigators. Maybe if she's being released at the start of the IC. Being in prison though is super restrictive as to what I could do with the character though.

Prison sounds like more for someone who intentionally kills other Investigators. Maybe if she's being released at the start of the IC. Being in prison though is super restrictive as to what I could do with the character though.
Oh, don't worry.. I plan on adding some twists here and there but actually, you might have an interesting idea. She should be released at the start of the IC indeed. And who better than Hajime to actually be there to release her. Alright, we'll go with that. If you don't mind that is.

I will also introduce a few higher up NPCs for CCG in the future. So Hajime may not be alone when he comes to release ya.

To make a guy or girl....

Edit: Right now the ratio is even 8 & 8

Last edited:
Btw @Zaryá°Stãrska you still need to finish your histories~ for your characters.

Hmmm, I wonder who can finish the CHARACTER TABS FASTER. ME OR ZERO. >.>

what you're making a roster Art? I'm halfway done, CCG and Iblis are set, now for Kuragari and the non-affils (Akashi you need to hurry and make your Kura leader :P)

Hmmm, I wonder who can finish the CHARACTER TABS FASTER. ME OR ZERO. >.>
You know I've always wondered this. How do you link a specific post instead of just the whole page? I've never figured that out.

You see the # under your post? Yours is #112, just click that and a window will pop up. Rest should be self-explainatory.

Could also see some Ghoul ranks for the roster.

You see the # under your post? Yours is #112, just click that and a window will pop up. Rest should be self-explainatory.
Ah, thanks =) I dont think that number shows when I'm on my phone. Might be why I missed it XD

Aye, we're working on that as we speak Ascendant.
I was bored today. So in between random times of being bored. I have slowly been making a roster. I didn't know if you were going to finish or start >.>

Alrighty, I think I did it.. If I missed anyone, let me know. Roster is on the 2nd post of the first page.

Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (Roster)

(I'll be honest as well, I was tempted to mess around with yours @DANAsaur :3 )

tumblr_nhqej3OBWY1rrr564o1_500.gif

Name:
Luffy Hanasaki

Race:
Human

Affiliation: CCG
tumblr_mkxmv5YUwA1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

Training
Helping Others
Kicking Butt
Seafood
Bladed/Melee Quinque
Warm weather

Dislikes:
Liars
Cold weather
Formal clothes
Slimeballs
Ghouls
Taking Orders

Weaknesses:
Stubbornness|Inexperience|Impulsive|Self-Sacrificing|Physical Endurance|Children/Animals

Quinque:
Luffy has 1 Ukaku type Quinque meant for high speed/long-range attacks and 1 Koukakou type Quinque meant for defense. Both reside in 2 silver briefcases until she releases them. Then they attach themselves onto her hands/arms. The Ukaku one looks similar to a ridge of spikes that run down her forearm with the swirling colors of sapphire blue and black. She uses it either as a saw-like melee weapon or shoots crystal spikes out from it at her enemy. The Koukakou one morphs into a shield that looks similar to this but its a solid maroon-red.
8873a6705b3c.gif

Personality:

Stubborn|Hot Headed|Intelligent|Kind|Protective|Determined|Strong|Fearless|Sweet|Sarcastic
History:
Luffy joined the CCG at age 17. Her parents were murdered right in front of her eyes at the age of 10 when a Ghoul ambushed them coming home from the movies. She only lived because her parents hid her in the nearby dumpster before losing their lives. Since then shes sworn to rid the world of the heartless predators known as Ghouls. Her determination led her to soar through her academy classes and training, the only thing she failed at was keeping a cool head and blindly taking orders. Despite her looks shes actually a lot smarter than most think though her attitude contradicts that.
giphy.gif

Extra:

Call her "chick, babe, doll, ect" and be prepared to get a fist to the face, unless she likes you.
Theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.