Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ascendant - Your character has officially been accepted.

@FrostedCamel - Yours as well has been accepted.

@Kuroshi - Like what you did with your character. It's accepted.

@Zaryá°Stãrska - Your second character has been accepted.

A note to you all. There will be a roster on the first page of this thread. So once that's been made. We'll let you guys know. Also, the RP, hopefully will start to roll within the weekend.

yeah... A roster that apparantly I have to do (which I have no idea how to make it look good like Akashi wants me to do xD) somehow...

Anyways yeah, to the people Akashi addressed, I accept it as well. Looking great guys.

@Ascendant - Your character has officially been accepted.

@FrostedCamel - Yours as well has been accepted.

@Kuroshi - Like what you did with your character. It's accepted.

@Zaryá°Stãrska - Your second character has been accepted.

A note to you all. There will be a roster on the first page of this thread. So once that's been made. We'll let you guys know. Also, the RP, hopefully will start to roll within the weekend.
Does that mean I don't have make her History?! =D

>w>

Go do it.

XD thats a lot of blank

tokyo_teddy_bear_RESIZEDby_luluseason-d5i7c7v.png
Kumari; Luna
"Bloody Lunatic" "Hell's Plague" "Marionette Corpse"

Race:
Ghoul

Makes stuffed animals

Affiliation:
Kuragari Ishi

A+

Ghoul Mask:
Alice-american-mcgees-alice-RESIZED31480634-1920-1080.jpg

Cute/fluffy animals, stuffed animals, blood, gore, people being tortured to death, horror films, seeing people die, scissors(sharp objects), fireworks

Dislikes:
Cute/fluffy animals (cause their fragile/die easily), Adults, happy families, (mental)hospitals, overly positive people, people who think they can change the world for the better, her own kagune, abandonment, betrayal, promises, school, people important to her getting hurt

Weaknesses:
Hospitals, happy families, abandoned children(orphans), motion sickness, ukaku, koukaku, congenital insensitivity(CIP)

Kagune:
Kumari's ukaku resembles flames and has more of a magenta to orange-red hues. Sometimes sparks and faint sizzles/crackles can be heard when she uses it (She hates using it though because of her motion sickness). Which is why she doesn't use it unless she needs to and likes to cut people up instead with knives/scissors and scram from the scene by using her ukaku.

Personality:
Kumari tends to talk in third person and sometimes speaks to people indirectly (Meaning she responds to a person but talks as if she's speaking to her stuffed animal), also sugar coating her words when there is a darker meaning under it. She also puts on a happy facade when someone makes her upset or mad (when she's most likely imagining their death in her head). Despite her love for animals and ability to sympathize with them she holds no sympathy or understanding towards human life besides people who she trusts or finds to be like a close family to her. With people she trusts, she is protective, trustworthy, and will not hesitate to do something she is ordered to do no matter what it is.

History:
Kumari's parent's had died when she was very young and she currently blames herself for their death. After her parent's death she had to control her desire to eat on her own because she was taken in by a human family, but because of her inability to cope with the mental stress of her parent's death and the fact that she was constantly abandoned, developed her CIP and lack of trust towards people. Because of that, she ended up running away from the orphanage and was picked up by an elder lady who decided to take care of her. The elder lady owns a shop that sells antiques and some random things, which is also where Kumari sells some stuffed animals that she makes herself. At school, Kumari is often bullied for bringing stuffed animals and her inability to speak without them which is why she avoids going.

Extra:
Doesn't have pets because they always ended up dying and she was sent to a psychiatrist/mental hospital a few times.

Shione called her plague, thus she got the nickname Hell's Plague.
Her classmates at school and some adults who've known her for being sent to a psychiatric hospital call her Luna because it's short for lunatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
It is a little weird how many Lolis are in this, ha.

Though I suppose 14 could be argued as past loli phase and in just in general jailbait phase.

Last edited:
Hmph! *goes and pouts childishly* Baki....

Alrighty, I am going to state this here and now.

1) Loving the interest spike and the non-affil ghouls around.

2) For the beginning of the RP I believe we've hit a fair enough quota for Iblis Fleur to have pre-designated members. So please, no more CS's for Iblis Fleur members, unless you expressly wish to be in it hands down.

3) @Kuroshi The CS is interesting, but what would she find suitable to be a part of Iblis Fleur despite her personal details? Just wanna know a couple things before I make my decision on accepting or not is all, no pressure.

Though I suppose 14 could be argued as past loli phase and in just in general jailbait phase.
I don't think Kumari counts as a loli, shes too scary XD

Lolita perhaps, idk

ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ?? Technically there aren't that many when you compare it to the rest of the characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think

Alrighty, I am going to state this here and now.

1) Loving the interest spike and the non-affil ghouls around.

2) For the beginning of the RP I believe we've hit a fair enough quota for Iblis Fleur to have pre-designated members. So please, no more CS's for Iblis Fleur members, unless you expressly wish to be in it hands down.

3) @Kuroshi The CS is interesting, but what would she find suitable to be a part of Iblis Fleur despite her personal details? Just wanna know a couple things before I make my decision on accepting or not is all, no pressure.
Her main reason of being in Iblis Fleur Kuragari Ishi is just to see people die and also to get revenge on some adults. Though I guess she mostly does her own thing when it comes to killing people unless there's someone who she's willing to take orders from.

She doesn't really need to be in Iblis Fleur so I can change her affiliation to none if you'd like/prefer (・・?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might have mixed up Iblis Fleur with Kuragari Ishi there, hehe..

Iblis Fleur is similar to Anteiku whereas Kuragari could be seen as Aogiri Tree if we're comparing the canon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuroshi
Nuuu (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I must of went back to check what it was called but I used the wrong one (/>□<)/︵ ┻━┻

It happens. So that character is with Kuragari Ishi then, the 'antagonist' faction

Alrighty, that means I can put her in the correct spot when I (eventually.....) get to making that roster..

OQd1ZAw.png

Name: Keigo Hajime

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

| Books | Smoking | Burgers | Coffee | Reading the Newspaper |

Dislikes:
| Ghouls | Cold Weather | Stubborn People |

Weaknesses:
| Ranged Combat | Smoking | Children |

Quinque:
His weapon is quite unique and modified, and a Rinkaku type. A silver briefcase in his hand, which, when opened, has the Quinque he draws forth against Ghouls. It has mid-lengthy hilt, which can be grabbed with either one hand or two. The shape of the weapon itself is like a Katana, which pulses constantly in the color dark magenta. It has two modes though. One is simply how it always pulses and can be used as a normal blade. The second mode is different. The blade itself splits open from its sharp end, dividing itself into four tentacle-type parts to the color of dark magenta, as mention above. It can wrap itself around the target and eventually squeeze and squash the target, or it can slash around like a normal Rinkaku type usually does. This second mode can be used in other ways as well.

He also uses another Quinque which is a Koukaku type. It is quite similar to his Rinkaku's first form, where the latter is a Katana. His Koukaku weapon has a very destructive power, hence why its mostly like a cleaver, but is oddly shaped, and can be seen as a scythe as well. It is a heavy weapon, whereas on the opposite end of it, five stones are loosely attached to it. The Cleaver-like sword is pure black, where the five stones are purple, and so is the hilt. Electricity is what really makes this weapon unique. Bolts of electricity can ooze out from the five stones constantly, going from close range to long range.

This Koukaku type weapon is also great for defense, and can for the most time, to a certain degree withstand attacks. A general appearance of the weapon can be seen here.

Personality:
Keigo is a kind person at first glance. He can be very nice. He is most of the time smoking. However, he is a thinker, and only acts if the end result is positive, unless the situation is dire. He can also be quite serious and strict, especially to his underlings. He can also be quite forceful and tends to stick to things until they are done.

History:
Keigo Hajime had a fairly normal and standard life since he was a young boy. As he grew he wanted to become something else. His intial aim was to become a lawyer in Tokyo, Japan, but unfortunately for him, that was not the path he was suppose to take. During a certain incident in the elementary school he was a student at, his life changed entirely. Being one of the few survivors after a Ghoul attack, where they feisted on the children who were unable to get away. Tahoma Elementary School was the name. It is still known throughout one of the worst days in Japan, where the casualty was nothing but children.

Keigo had no idea how he was able to escape during such a traumatic day, and once CCG came and made sure everyone who was alive were safe, he was admitted to the hospital for further check ups. He was severely damaged and stayed in the hospital for more than a year in order to become healthy again. During his time in the Neihari General Hospital, he frequently watched TV in his room. And during his time there, there were news almost every week about a Ghoul attack here or there. Because of that, many humans lived in fear constantly.

He was also visted by a few people from the CCG who wanted to see how he was doing, or if he could enlighten them in exactly who it was who was behind the massacre in Tahoma Elementary School. Unfortunately for them, he had no idea, not when he was in an awful state back then. The people from the CCG noticed something in the young boy, who was changed over the course in the year. His eyes were filled with fire, and once the people from CCG were about to leave one day, he stopped them, only to ask them if he could join CCG. Even to Keigo, hearing himself say something like that was totally unexpected, he was just as much surprised as the people from CCG.

It did not take much for him to convince CCG to let him be an Investigator. Once he checked out from the hospital, he continued his life normally, and even visited his the elementary school he was a student at. The horrific event that took place there, still haunts him to this day. As time went by, he eventually finished all his years in an elementary school only to graduate years after from the high school. During all this time, after he was done with school, he frequently was trained by numerous CCG Investigators among other people in the same organization to nurture and hone his skill. Only so he could become an Investigator the Ghouls would regret ever facing. Years passed and he finished college, and unfortunately, by that time, he was already smoking. It became a part of him, and was quite hard to quit. Decades past since that horrific day that changed his life, and now, he is one of the most skilled Investigators the CCG has.

Extra:
- Keigo is a family man, has a wife and two daughters.
- Besides being out there in the field, he also trains younger Investigators.
- He frequently visits a certain restaurant to eat the burgers he enjoys alot; Slurger's Burger & Grill.
- He is also highly regarded throughout CCG, being one of the few SC Investigators.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.