To Save The Realms; A D&D Adventure (5e) OOC/Signups

:faux grumbles while getting the puptent out again:

Anybody want to join me for smores? Andy is gona start the first campfire song once we get this fire lit!
Lol if I'm starting campfire songs everyone is gonna be running away screaming as they hear my singing voice 😂
C A M P F I R E S O N G Song.... 🤣
No
CAMPFIRESONG SONG CAMPFIRESONG SONG

*gets yeeted by the dragonborn*

:faux grumbles while getting the puptent out again:

Anybody want to join me for smores? Andy is gona start the first campfire song once we get this fire lit!
Lol if I'm starting campfire songs everyone is gonna be running away screaming as they hear my singing voice 😂
C A M P F I R E S O N G Song.... 🤣
No
CAMPFIRESONG SONG CAMPFIRESONG SONG

*gets yeeted by the dragonborn*
1626034257956.png

Athletics for Gregor to jump across.

Rolled 15 + 5 Prof. = 20

Reactions: EldridSmith
Forgive me for quoting Gimli XD I couldn't help it.

Storm knocked out my power for most of the day and our internet/power is sketchy at best.

@Rheiya Sunshine and @Wolfsin Last call, post going up tomorrow with or without you.

• Sympathy & Compassion
We also have had issues with storms. Apologies for the wait. I will try to get a post up before you do, same with Rheiya but we can't promise atm. Sorry again.

Good deal 🙂 I'll wait for you then

There we go, both our posts are up. Sorry for the wait, we didn't realize the storm was gonna smack us so hard

They were well worth the wait! They were great posts!

Thank you!

You're most welcome! I enjoyed the read.

@Andy @VaraS @Rheiya Sunshine @Wolfsin @EldridSmith @rowean @Ace_Jaye
My brain power is shot after a couple days in bed once more;
I'm going to set up for the next obstacle and warn you that it may require a group effort to get through with a lot of little back and forth until one of you figures it out. I encourage you all to have a chat. If you all want I can set up a group Discord so we can do this pretty fast with rolls and then have some time afterward for longer posts. Let me know what you think or want to do =)

I like the group discord idea. I think it will be easier to have a smooth interaction conversation wise that way

I also think a discord group would be good!

I prefer Discord overall so I reckon that it would be pretty good. Allows you to have separate channels for your posts for quick reference then a channel for us to discuss it, plus many other stuff

@Andy @Rheiya Sunshine @Wolfsin Sorry to bother but it looks like we'll be breaking into groups to chat soon before our next challenge, I'm going to hold off my post (which is 99% done) until we sort out what our groups will be. (IF this holds anyone up I can just go ahead and post though) I'm just going to leave it open ended for now. 😁
(This was discussed on the discord some but we still need you all for the pairings.)

Last edited:
@Andy Faerun to Andy! Faerun to Andy! Come in Andy? Where you be? <3

Reactions: Andy
Busy with work 😂 sorry I've been trying but when I'm not at work I got other stuff going on.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: PrideAscending