To Hell and Back

Finally one day she enters the forge her gentle light touching him and she kisses him gently. She strokes his cheek and removed all bindings making him stay. " I love you. You are not happy. Love is letting the other person go.... So you do what you want. I will die of you continue to break the seals. I will die." she strokes his cheek and leaves knowing she would be alone...

He is shocked that she would dare put her life in the hands of someone who clearly desires to end it. Shocked enough That he continues forging the blade out of pure muscle memory. The mindless task helps him think. The bindings remived now allows him to contact his master as the symbols of his slavery have vanished. he does not contact him yet. He must think on this. The one thing he has learned about in all this time with mortals is free will. He needs to choose between all hes ever known....And a glimmer of hope he hasent had in so long he isnt sure its real.

People disagreed with her choice. She snuggles into her bed. She would die soon... As soon as he breaks the next seal... She shivers and knows he will probably kill her but she had to save him

His choice has been made... He contacts his master and asks him to send Reia through. He has opened enough seals that she can safley stay on earth. He needs her right now to remind him of his purpose....to keep him strong for this. He knows now why a holy being is powerfull enough to crack the seal into peices. They are so pure they touch the coldest of hearts.

Lucifer is shocked when he hears the call.... " boy you live? Foolish light beings. You wish for Reia? You must kill the priestess first to gain favor. When her blood is spilled your sex object will be returned to you"

He bows mentally before Lucifer."As you wish master." And disconnects. He shakes before the seal. The thought of wat he has to do to a person not really bothering him....but what it will do to such a pure being is undeniable.......unless."Master, can we modify the rituel to twist and corrupt a soul completley?" He inquires....even twisted and courrupted are better than dead.

" no. She must die. Understood?" this was a test if he isn't good enough to kill her... This woman was a thorn in his side and he wanted her removed " drink her blood boy" he chuckles and cuts the tie off"

The man in question....sits on the slab of stone with runic inscriptions on it. He knows if he doesent break the seal then someone else will....in about three decades. He cannot talks with the priestess because she has already thrown her lot. Reia is out of his reach, only Lucifer can return her to him now. He knows what he must do. He creeps in and abducts the priestess without a sound being made, tieing her stretched out to the slab he presents her with a rituel knife. "This will kill you like nothing else will preistess. Im sorry for this but some souls are unredeamable." He says with a shake of his head as he cuts her throat. The least he can do is make it mostly painless. True to lucifers orders he drinks her blood. His soul completley damned now.

She looks at him as he grabs her, she gives him a sorrowed look, " every soul can be saved. I knew you'd do this when I freed you" she cringes in real pain and gasps as he slits her throat. So long as the seals are not broken she will live. She does however not open her eyes or look at him again. He didn't want her and she was freeing him. On the breaking of the last seal she would die

He does not villify or defile the corpse. He removes the restraints and places her in the river. He lets the water take her away as he begins to prepare the final sacrifice, Thirteen innocent victems all pure related no further apart then fourth cousins. This will shatter the seal completley and allow hell to rise once more. He kidnaps them from a different country and brings them here he will not make the same mistake twice

She lets it carry her awhile and sighs walking out of the water and cries. If he listens carefully he could hear it. "goddess I have failed you... Please let me die... He cares not, he does not love me. He will kill the world. I am useless..."

Lucifers servants see an oppourtunity, for so long this one has been untouchable, now her soul is bare to them. They taunt her, Telling her she could have joined him and been so much more....she could have been his everything. If only she had of forsaken her foolardy quest. But theres still time. She may not be able to save him. But she can plead loyalty and join him.

She glares at them. She would not betray her mistress she gasps as he begins the ritual... She curls into a ball dying with each of them as he slits their throats. She would die. She lets them poke and prod her body bruised and work, she had failed and she saw the world dimming. She would not be long for this world....

Lucifers servants once more tempt her. She doesent have to die neither do all these innocents. If she made a contribution everyone would live. Not one has died yet. Although they are in considerable agony. all she must do is offer her powers up and it will all end. No more pain, no more suffering. It could all be over. How can she condemn them to death when she has the power and the key to stop it? They ask her again and again, Where is her heart now?

She looks at them.... " your lord holds it. Leave me be demons most foul!" she screams in agony and he knows her scream, he had heard it many times before, her body reflects the marks he carves into them as if he carved into her herself. She was the physical embodiment of her goddess... He true daughter.... Her light shown like a beacon. Incorruptible

The rituel stops. Mid cut he hears the scream....He first thinks he is hallucenating. It cant be possible. He cut her throat himself... He stops the madness and turns. He can feel her presence. He walks towards her, following the river and finding her in a clearing. How?......is all he asks. His eyes fall down. He is not worthy of her gaze.

She flinches and looks up at him gasping for air, "do it. You wish the world to plummet into darkness? To kill all that shines? You kill me with each cut you make. I wish to save you. But unless you wish to be saved.... there is nothing I can give you to save you... not without desire from you. Do not worry, I will die when your last sacrifice breathes her last breath"

His hands waver, his master ever present is telling him to ignore the woman and finish the rituel. He is torn. His life or hers? Thats what it comes down to as Lucifer would suley find a way to kill him. He stops the rituel. Knocking out the kids and putting his medical experience to test.

She cringes the wounds on her body remain. She is confused... Why is he acting this way? He had what he wanted....

He continues untill the victims are not going to die and will recover, he cuts them free and takes you into a nearby cave. Its roughly furnished so its easy to see this is where hes been staying. He sets you down gently and starts to clean your body."I dont know why im doing this.. Perhaps its the hope that maybee your right. Perhaps i think your worth more than me. Hear this however. In another ten to fifteen years Lucifer WILL send someone else to break the seal. I do not expect to survive that long." He says with a bitter note to his voice."Your goddess asks me to leave all ive ever known. To attach a death scentence to myself. It wont be quick. Lucifer is sure to break me." He informs her. He wants her to know EXACTLY what he has done. for her.