To Hell and Back

She strokes his cheek offering him a tenderness he has never been shown, " I am not going to torture you.. I am going to take care of you and soon... soon you will see that you can be redeemed and I am here for you my human boy. I was sent here to save you, I will try until the day one of us stops drawing breath"

He cant handle it...the compassion radiating from her, the gentle loveing care. Its too much for him. He has never known love and compassion therefore has no response for it and shuts down. He communicates with Lucifer asking him to help his loyal servant.

Lucifer snarls, captured by the Goddess blessed. Fuck! "Don't listen to her boy.... she just wants to stop our glory!"

She looks at him and tips his face back to hers "I... I am going to show you what love is" she opens the cage and chains him to her, she leans his face up and kisses him and its sweet and gentle, he could tg but he would not be able to escape, she was stronger then him... her Goddess was helping her. She leads him into the bed and rests her head against his chest, " You are human and as such... anything can be forgiven" the physical touch just makes her gentle acceptance worse

AS horrid as this new form of torture feels. He is still far to angrey to be swayed by her words."So because my servant was a succubus she must die? I do not accept nor wish for anything from you. Kill me, torture me. But do not for one moment THINK that i desire ANYTHING from you other than the sounds of your agonising death to help ease my concience for my failure to the Morningstar." He finishes bitterly. As he is stateing his monolouge in his mind he communicates with lucifer himself."Master the fifth through seventh seals are broken. I understand you need me to preform the rituel however i need aid. Would it not be possible to send some soldier demons or succubi up to ensare their soldiers and allow me time to complete this glorious task?" He says with utmost devotion.

She looks at him sorrow in her eyes, " I did not wish her death... I was not released fast enough. Relax" she settles in the bed snuggling against his side showing him gentle affection. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his cheek falling into a sleep. He would not be able to leave.

He snarls, " the goddess blinds us, protects the camp... We can do nothing"

The mortal nods, accepting this information."Then master i shall protect our secrets with the only method left to me. suicide." He assures his master quietly. He takes a few deep breaths and reaches up to snap his own neck. Its the only honourable way for him.

She feels him shift and looks at him, " no!" she kisses him filling him with all of her love and compassion, everything she could muster wasvinbrhat kiss

Too much..his mind is nowhere near ready to take that kind of emotion. It snaps his mind, sending him into the throws of insanity and nearly killing him from the sheer force of it. Far to much compasion for this twisted soul to handle.

She blinks watching the pain she is causing him and she whimpers... she did not wish to bring him pain.... only love.... and now..... she crumbles and turns away from him.... what was wrong with her...

The dark haired man thrashes in agony. Even hell hasent prepared him for this. Its unspeakable....it shouldent be possible. He wants his Reia back...she would get him out. Even if she had to seduce every guard at once. The goddess isnt all powerfull after all.

She prays to her goddess for his pain to stop, she rests her hand on his and it glows lightly and she looks in his eyes as he stops thrashing, " do you want seduction instead?" her voice is soft and silky

He smirks and laughs openly."being a servant of the goddess means you have to be completley pure. You wouldent know how to seduce. Nor would you part with your considerable strength." He doesent need to say why.

She looks down with a sigh, " I'm trying to help you.... Why do you make it so hard for me to help you.... Just let me help you" she rests her hand on his we eyes gentle and healing

He suddenly smiles mentally communicating with Lucifer."If i take her innocence then will you be able to find me master?" He asks as he leans inn and kisses her.

She blinks in sudden surprise but smiles and kisses him back. She lights up and she plays with his hair with her finger massaging his scalp. She would be a gentle, tantalizing lover

Hr thinks on that " worth a shot"

He groans out and allows himself to immerse in lust. In her eyes it would be seen as affection or the closest he can come to it. He strokes her body. Teasing her in areas no one has ever touched. Save to wash it.

She smiles and kisses him pulling him ever so close, she kisses him with such a gentle tenderness it would make even an angel pause. She let's her fingers fall I've his chiseled form, caressing each muscle

The man feels as if he was chiseled from stone. Hell if nothing else was good for his physique. Many scars cover his form. He has lived a very harsh and unforgiving life. He runs his hands down her back sensually before starting to stroke her entrance. It aappears he is capable of some tenderness. Anyone watching this scene would agree it made angells scream and devils cry.

She smiles and looks into his eyes her soft eyes melting his dark, she undoes his pants. Priestesses were not chaste, she could make love to this man. And she would.... It would help him learn that she was her for him.. To bring him love and happiness

The concept of love has never been learned by this man. The most hes ever known is some tenderness from a good fuck. Nothing good lasts and he truley believes this. He undresses her at the same time, although shes a priestess he cannot deny her beauty. He would of course kill her....he has no choice.