To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She flinches and looks around the room, " he will steal a new child and twist it as he has done you ... We know. We must plan to stop that" she rests her hand on his, " I will not allow him to touch you. As long as I breath air... You are safe....." she wonders why... Even he does not know it appears. " the goddess will help you. You need only follow her"

He nods dumbly."Only i guarrentee the child he sends back will be completley mindless. No emotions, no feelings to speak of. He will have only one task."

" the seals will be sealed again. We will find a way to stop him." she coughs sputtering paler then she usually is, a white light appears blinding them a moment before a hand rests on tesa, it is glowing softly and it heals each of her injuries. The glowin maiden looks at the man and sighs touching him as well and the darkness on his shoulder singes off, " you has time. He will not be able to touch a child for five years. That is as long as I can ward him off by myself"

He shakes his head."Lucifer has many agents. Just because you have stopped his hands. Does not mean you have stopped his mind. I could at best be a consultant...My very body has his designs on it....I have only one boon to ask of you. Will you allow me one night to talk with my succubus. i CAN summon exclusivly her. I will never be purley light you know. Ive been trained in necromancy. Ive enjoyed bloodshed. I cannot fathom a succubus not answering her masters call. It is inconceivable in our .....my old society." He finishes."If i so ordered it, i imagine she could be a usefull informant." He tries to appeal to the preistess, perhaps she may grant him this one boon.

She gives him a sad face and gently strokes his cheek, "you wish your woman... you may have her. My woman and I will leave you. When you are finished I will return to you. We will see what may be done. I will set Tesa back to work in the temples. You will not need to see her again. She will be content in her work, she always has been. Very obedient my daughter. I will deliver your succubus." With that the two vanish Tesa not speaking a word, it seems the succubus was n the end more important then she was. As they vanish Reia stumbles looking around the room confused

He shakes his head. He knows they are listining. How could they protect him after all if they are far away."I need to adjust. And perhaps she will not mind so much. Do not leave Tesa." He says calling her by her givin name for the first time as Reia stumbles in."Reia....its been a while." He says to her. He wants Tesa to watch this. The next few moments will decide his futer.

She does not return Tea but of course she is allowed to listen. She sits and sighs heavily. She watches them with a long sigh.

"M-master? I... what am I doing here? What do you want?" Her body was bloody and it as clear she was servicing Lucifer. He was of course allieving his stress. "Look, you need to understand I am no longer your whore."

He nods. I am aware of this. Im also aware of how much you suffer under him." He will not say lucifers name."I will offer this only once to you Reia, not as a whore, a servant or even a lover. As a companion i offer this to you. Bind your soul to mine. Leave his side and join mine. I do not expect you to say yes......although i do hope you will for Reia, if you do not join me then i can never summon you again." He tells her....perhaps the preistess Tesa may look favourably upon him for what he is attempting....he doubts its ever been done before. Not many people crazy enough.

She gives hi,m a confused look, "master, if I leave him and align with you when he takes this world- and he will I will be tormented worse. Do you understand what a succubi is? It is a woman who dies a promiscuous death. I am damned enough. I do not wish to make my life worse. Understand this, I laid with you because I was told. I did it for power and because I am obedient. Because I am favored and I want to remain so. Besides you have a pretty little human slut now. Rape turned to lust." Her tail flicks, "I am a demon. So are you. You will never be anything else no matter what that whore says. She will have a special pit in hell, she will be Lucifers little slut toy. Now leave me the fuck alone"

He will not take such a slight from a self proclaimed whore and slams her into the wall, picking her up by her throat."Here, we both breathem we can both feel more pain, and we can both die. Look at yourself once and tell me this is power. You know i had all the sacrifices ready? I was twelve cuts away from opening this world to Lucifers wrath....im still not sure why i stopped. Perhaps its because there IS some human that Lucifer couldent torture out of me." He says delivering a Viscious punch to her gut."Perhaps i should treat you as you wish to be treated. Like a whore with no past and no futer, just the present. SO obey me whore, thats what he would demand. You would fall on your knees and gladley suck his cock for nothing." He growls out. Okay...perhaps he took that a little far....but he didnt kill her.

She spits at him, "for nothing? I don't go to the pit, I don't get tortured. Besides I fell on my knees my whole life. I don't mind. I get a bed, souls to feast upon, sometimes he is rough but usually he saves that for trash like you. You are not my master filthy human. I am finished with you. So is my Master. Fuck off" she grabs a knife and plunges it in her stomach, vanishing.

He flexes his hands."So then my fate is truley sealed. Not that i expected anything less. You can come out now Tesa, i new what would happen here, yet for some reason i felt compelled to let it play out? Perhaps you can she some light on the journey back?" He inquires lightly into the open space....She could have just as easily killed him....no, he would not have allowed that.

The goddess appears and tilts her head, "you raped her. You treated her as nothing. Instead of asking for her as your boon you ask for your succubi. She was allowed to watch and then returned to her quiet home. She would lay her life to save you. She is pure. You do not care for her. She has been returned to what she had... what little that is. No man will want her now, no child will she bear. You have stolen her prospects and now you want me to hand you back the child who has sacrificed all? I am no sadist. She has earned safety.... some sort of acceptance. I will take over your... experiences now. She will... grow old and die alone"

Tesa sighs and lays in her bed, dismissed. She did not want to leave... but she was told... so she did it.

He glarres at the goddess."Then you are no better than lucifer. You too have bred a tool to be used and disposed of without counting in free will. I would dearly like to hear those words from her mouth. Perhaps GODDESS before you involve we mortals in your twisted games you should account for that. Lucifer has a special pit for me waiting in hell. You got what you wanted so im sure you wont mind my bowing off the stage early." He says with a mocking flourish and a showmans bow. As he goes to put his arm out a very wet bloddy dagger is in his hand. He sliced his wn throat in a act of defiance against such customs.

She arches a brow, "kill yourself and Tesa will follow after. She has given her life for you. You throw it away, without you Lucifer will then take a child. In few years time Tesa will be your masters sex toy. She will leave an eternity in pain. In hell. You will condemn her to that? You want my little Tesa? You prove to me you will not harm her. That is my terms. You could have requested her. Her request was that you will not be harmed. Even by yourself. She saved you." He could not kill himself, nor could any other. Tesa carried through on her promise.

He shakes his head."So i am not even allowed to die...the tools must be used again, thats fine. Im used to being used Goddess however i am aware that i could spend the rest of my life prooving to you i mean no harm. I will meld into the backround, working at the local smithy and become a master of my trade, at that time would i be allowed to see Tesa? If we are so bound then i will proove i am good enough for her."

She chuckles, "you behave for a year, you can see her. You are mortal... mostly. In a years time if you have became a good boy, you get a good girl at your door. You will need a priestess to cleanse you anyways" with that she vanishes leaving him alone. All alone.

(you can skip time if you desire)

(-bows- why thank you for assenting so quickly)

Got a year and a day the reformed....if you look at things that way worked quietly, he has many projects to custom build for farmers and soldiers. He will always have spirit and enjoys sparring in his spare time. He doesent so much as look at another woman the entire time and there are many fair women in the town he forges in. He ticks each day off on a wooden post planted in the centre of the back yard.

(Lol I figured you would want to)

She smiles amused, she of course informs Tesa that she has a job to finish. Tesa nods and treks. She arrives three days later. She is simple, quiet, when she returned to the temple many shunned her for what happened. She barely speaks and she worked mostly in prayer. She knocks at the door, her once bright eyes look tired... bland, her golden hair was braided, no longer free and innocent. She had changed. She was still there... inside but no one cared to look. No one cared, and she never had to deal with that. That broke her, the disconcern... the not caring. Her knock is quiet, but definite and she waits looking at her feet

The door opens to reveal a different man as he invites her politley in. He is shocked by such a change in her and immediatly asks whats wrong. The years he lived were long but it seems the human world has been kinder to him than her. As he listens he bitterly bemoans that fact and tells her so."I am used to being shunned and used....You should not have had to endure it." He says with quite the vigor....she acomplished her mission but at what price. He asks her rather bluntly."Do you still have such feelings for me?" He asks quietly....almost afraid of the answer.