To Hell and Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She was surprised by how well he adjusted. He seemed to be doing better... So much better then she.... She sits in his home and looks at her feet and when he asks if she still loved him she looks at him, " I never stopped loving you. I told you that I would not."

He shakes his head."Forgive me... i forgot i was speaking to someone with limitless compassion. Please i must ask, will you stay here? Far away from ridicule and hurt....i cannot promise to be as perfect as you. I simply do not have it in me to lie. I have become an honest man and make a good living. Perhaps not as extravagant as your used to but i could support you...if you would have me." He has a pleading note that only three people alive have heard. Lucifer....and only after a hood amount of torture. The killer of his succubus, and now her.

She cannot believe her ears, stay with him? Why would he want her? She was tainted and broken, seen so much... lifeless. Besides he asked for his succubus and she knows the Goddess granted his wish. She wonders why he doesn't want her.... she blinks looking up at him, confusion in her gaze, "I.... if you would like me I can stay... they do not require me at the Temple... I wonder if they ever did..." her voice is soft. She was abandoned and lost, in her own way.

He knows the look on her face well."Do you really wish to know what happened between the leech of a succubus and myself?" He tells her, word for word action for action exactly what happened."I didnt ask for her to fuck her. I asked for her yo copy your action and try to liverate something from hell. Ive spent the last year attempting in my own way to become better. It was always you, you the one who could stop me with a simple sound....something ive heard so many times before and yet it never seemed to bother me. Reguardless of what any other thinks you are as pure as ever." He finishes quietly.

She gives him a confused look but moves to him and hugs him gently, her strength seems to have depleted quite a bit as well, "if you want me I am here. I have always been here.... I told you I would always be here... I am yours" she rests her head against his shoulder her shoulder sagging. She had lost eight as well. At least 20 pounds lighter.

He hugs her tightly once before pushing her far enough back to stare into her eyes."If you make this choice, i want it to be because YOU made it, not years of conditioning and essential breeding for the job....you know it was the same for me in a sense. Do i forsake everything for a glimmer of hope? Or do i stay in the system. The one ive known my entire life...we are our own people, with our own lives. These gods play with us mortals like we are chess peices with no feelings or emotions. Why dont we just live our lives the way we want to? As i said i can make a living anywhere, Do you have dreams? Wish to travel? I want to know your mind, i want to know your desires and dreams. You seemed to know mine before i spoke of them."

She blinks confused... dreams? "I.... I never really learned how to do anything. I am good at painting... I always wanted a husband and children if that counts... it does not matter where we are... just that we are..." she is not sure how to answer hi but it is clear that she does want him

He opens his arm and hugs her again."Then we shall aquire art supplies for you, i wish for you to try your hand at new things. See what you enjoy and live life. Perhaps you may like music? Who knows but i do intend to find out." Sounds like he accepts her answer as he sits down and opens a bottle of wine he has been saveing for this occasion."Would you like some?" He asks quietly.

She blinks and blushes, "you do not have to do that... I know art is expensive.... uhm no I do not drink... I am sorry. None who serve the Goddess may partake in alchohol." She looks down embarassed

He glares at her."Serving lucifer got me beaten tortured and twisted half to death, what has serving your goddess gotten you? You suffered from me, yet you stay. You love almost unconditionally, yet you are almost niave to the rest of the world. What good has your goddess done to curtail your life when you suffered ridicule and embarresment hmm? She needs both of us in ten years, perhaps fifteen. Im sure she will forgive one drink of wine to celebrate. If she does not, blame my bad influence.....Thats certainly somethign she would believe."

She listens and kisses him, " I will be fine with cider. Do not worry I brought some. Serving my goddess saved me from an arranged marriage, bearings .... Rape for awhile. Women have a tough lot. We who serve are protected and respected. You are no bad influence. You are my savior"

He raises a glass to hers, tapping them quietly as he listens to Tesa speak."You can honestly say you are the first to have spoken those words." He says as he takes a small drink. He isnt much of a drinker anymore, only on very special occasions and never a lot. "How was your journey here?" He inquires softly, His eyes never leaving hers. That is from working in the smithy so much, you have to keep your eyes open to know your hammer hits were accurate.

She blinks and sighs, " long and difficult. Long distances are hard for me... I cannot make them half of the time I fear..... I think I have grown weaker since I saw you last." she looks at him setting the glasses aside and pulls him close to her. Please.... Don't let this man go... She needed him

He wraps a comforting arm around her...at least he thinks its comforting. His experience in the careing department, while well meaning is sorley lacking."We shall simply have to make you stronger then. I can teach you how to keep your body and mind aleart and fit. I can teach you sparring if you also wished?" He offers quietly. It would have to be in the evenings after he finishes his work. But he is sure to be able to manage it.

She blushes at her weakness and looks at him. So handsome.... Her fingers undo his shirt slowly, she traces his body with soft tenderness. " it doesn't matter. Take me to bed with you... Lay me down... I yearn for you"

A raised eyebrow, but you know he would never say no. He picks her up gently, like a child and carries her into the small bedroom, laying her on the bed and kissing her softly, Touching depths of passion he didnt know he had to remain gentle with her. She has been hurt by him. He must show her he can change.

She wraps her arms around her with a lovig embrace. She was hurt and needed to feel loved. Like a broken case still trying to hold flowers.... She lay out in his bed looking her eyes up and blushes as he kisses and returns it, albeit weakly. She wants him to lay down... She wants to snuggle into his side. Why is he acting thus? He raped her nightly..... Now he wouldn't lay down?

Turns out the dark man just wanted you to feel cared for as he lays beside her, draping what he thinks is a comforting arm around her and holding her close."Im sorry to dissapoint you, i have to rise early in the morning. The woodcutter needs his wagon mended." He informs her sleepily.

She looks at him and kisses him before she aligns her body with his and falls to sleep snoring ever so softly in his embrace, she loves him still after all this time and just wants to be held and snuggled by him

He wraps his arms around her body, holding her close he plants a kiss at the base of her neck. He soon falls asleep, the regularity of her snores sending him into a deep sleep along with her.