To be Reaped (with wolfthehybrid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark looked down at Seth and smiled, giving a chuckle before leaning down and dragging the knife along Kuro's cheek, not deep enough the draw blood, but it did dig into her skin a little, "And to think, your precious boyfriend thought I hid behind my hounds, he was so fucking wrong, wasn't he?" Mark roughly grabbed her chin to force her to look him in the eyes.

Then Kuro did something she really shouldn't have, she glared at him...

Then spat blood at his face.

Mark turned his head to the side and let out a low growl, standing up and kicking her harshly in the side before stomping on her stomach, Kuro hacked violently, blood pouring onto the ground as she panted for air. Mark pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and used it to wipe the blood from his cheek, "You're mother couldn't even touch you any fucking manners before you died."

Kuro glared up at him, "A-And who's fau... Fault was th-that?" His voice was strained and followed quickly by coughing, which caused more blood to fall from her mouth onto the floor. Mark grit his teeth in annoyance, his eyes turning from brown to black as he plunged the knife into Kuro shoulder and twisted it, causing a scream to rip free from her throat followed by several grunts, he ripped the knife out and pulled her roughly to her feat, only to strike her on the head with his crowbar.

The female reaper fell back and landed on her broken leg, gasping and grunting in pain as she tried to stutter something out, "W-What's that sweetie, you might have a collapsed lung you'll need to speak up." Mark laughed at the end of his sentences, starting to walk around Kuro while swinging his crowbar. He dropped to his knee in front of her, gripping her chin to tilt her face towards him, "You could actually be pretty cute if you weren't such a bitch, now, what shall I do with you? Should I... Call forth my hounds so they can have some fun, or should I proceed to beat your little pudding face into the ground?" He paused and suddenly grinned, "Or, we could watch Jackal have some fun with that sad excuse of a reaper you're dating..."

Kuro shook her head quickly, her eyes going wide and filling with tears. Mark just laughed and muttered something about her being pathetic before standing up. His body went tense and he paused, looking around with a slightly confused expression.

A low sound came from Seth when Mark smiled at him. Even if he could speak he doubted there was anything he could say that would get through to Mark. Mark was just like Jack. Neither of them cared what happened to another soul. He should have made Kuro leave when Jack first showed up. This all could have been prevented. His finger curled. He knew Kuro's show of defiance would be bad, but it helped him to know she had a fire in her, even after all this. To show this thought was correct Mark continued his brutal assault. The blood..Kuro's blood..he had to help her. He blocked out the sounds around him and willed his breathing, which had become hyperventilative, to slow.

Jackal had calmed down immensely after watching the beating given to Kuro. All thoughts of his father and what she had said were gone, and his mind was clear. He had wanted to watch the hounds rip her apart, but now he leaned more towards having some fun with his old leader. He had nothing personal against Seth, he just knew how the man worked and did not care for it. It was better to eliminate him before he became a problem. He said nothing, wanting to see which direction Mark would go. Either way, he would get his fun with Seth eventually.

Seth kept his head on the ground, not wanting to waste energy looking at Mark. "Leave...her...alone." His voice was harsh, but as he continued to speak it became stronger. "If you don't...I promise I will...kill you. Maybe not today, but one...day I will find you and destroy you." His blood boiled at the promise he made and he his vision was clouded by the flames that danced in his eyes.

"Seth, you won't need to kill him."

Mark tensed up and inhaled quickly, spinning around just in time for an invisible force to hit him in the chest and send him flying back across the room, only stopping when his back hit the wall next to the door roughly, causing the demon to grunt. Kuro managed a weak laugh as an oh so familiar archangel walked towards Jack, his blue eyes burning.

"Jackal..." Lucifer's tone held pure rage and for once he actually sounded like somebody who could be the devil, his tone of voice would probably make even the strongest angels fear hell and his wrath. Lucifer might like to joke around, but there was one thing you never did, if you wanted to survive.

Don't. Mess with. Kuro.

"Consider yourself stripped of your rank in hell, if I ever see you again I will kill you, I will make sure you suffer and I will not hesitate to do what is necessary to make sure you feel like a tortured soul. Do I make myself clear?" His glowing eyes bore into Jackal's golden ones, but despite this he was managing to make himself look calm, the only thing that gave away his true rage was his tone of voice.

Mark grunted from across the room and teleported, his face growing pale when he saw the tall male stood behind Lucifer and the other male that was in the room.

Death and Castiel were here.

Castiel made his way over to Kuro while Lucifer waved his wrist towards Jackal's gloved hand, making it go icy cold before turning back to it's original shade of white, Death glared down at the male, "I would recommend leaving, Lucifer is deadly serious. And I myself am very fond of Kuro, I'll help him torture you." His tone was still the monotone he normally talked in.

Castiel placed his hand against Kuro's temple, causing her to gasp as a tingle swept through her body and her wounds healed, cuts closed up, any internal bleeding stopped and bones became not broken any more. She pulled herself up shakily, her mind racing through the last few minutes as Cas turned his attention to Seth.

He removed any trace of what had been done to the male before helping him stand, "A venom of sorts was used to paralyse you, in a way." He spoke with a gruff tone before turning towards Death, who was watching Kuro with a worried gaze. The female reaper looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Ky what's u-"

She cut him off, by fainting.

A snarl placed itself on Jackal's face at the sight of Lucifer. How dare the fun be interrupted. His glanced at Mark before moving his gaze back to Lucifer. So much for being the all powerful demon Mark had bragged about being. Where was his power now? Mark was as weak as the two reapers on the ground. Jackal stood tall and lifted his head, meeting Lucifer with an uncaring look. Lucifer cared too much for the little reaper girl. If he would drop those feelings he could be great, but all the devil was right now was blind and weak. "Nothing but words. I did not care for the way you ran things anyway."

Jackal had turned his feet towards the table when his glove changed color and went back to normal. He cast first Lucifer, then Death a hateful glare. "I would like to see you try." He walked around the group, making sure not to go to close to Kuro and Seth, and approached the table. He gathered up his cards, and after sticking the bladed on in his hat he gave one last look at Death and Lucifer before teleporting.

Seth was flooded with relief when Castiel healed Kuro. He gave a look of thanks to the angel before being healed himself. "The paralysis was bad, but the pain was worse. There was no physical damage. I don't know what it harmed." He shook his head. At the sound of Lucifer's voice Seth turned to Kuro in time to see her fall. He dropped to the ground next to her and cradled her in his arms. He gave Lucifer, Castiel, and Death a confused look, and then rest his forehead against Kuro's, stroking her hair. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. l should have never drug us away from where it was safe. Please be ok."

Castiel placed a hand on Seth's shoulder, "She'll be fine, she only passed out because of shock, I'm going to take a guess and say this probably reminded her of something from her past. As for the pain you felt, the damage was sent straight to your soul."

Lucifer had walked straight over to Seth, placed a hand on his shoulder and given the male a small smile, his eyes slowly returning to their normal colour, "
Kuro is like the sister I never had, so I'm going to make sure that every demon under my rule goes after those two." His voice was slightly strained, he gave Kuro a sad look before standing up, walking over to Castiel and whispering something in his ear before they both left.

Death walked over to Seth and knelt down next to him, "Don't blame yourself Seth, Kuro wouldn't want you to do that. We are going to do everything in our power to find them and kill them. Take her back to her dimension and stay with her, get some rest yourself, you deserve it." He gave a rare smile and pushed a strand of Kuro's hair to the side, making her groan and snuggle into Seth's chest.

Death gave a sighed and left.

Seth didn't move when he felt Castiel's touch. He wanted to be glad it was only shock, but if what happened reminded her of something from her past he knew all to well what that was like. The past sucked, and always came back to haunt you. Also, his soul? They could have his soul if it meant they would leave Kuro alone. They could do whatever they wanted to him so long as they did not touch her again.

He felt another hand on his shoulder, this one Lucifer's. Castiel's words did not help him, but Lucifer's did. He hoped whoever finds Mark and Jackal shows no mercy. They deserved the worst punishment imaginable. In a sick, twisted way he wanted to help torture them.

Only when Death came up to him did he look up. It didn't matter if Kuro wouldn't want him to blame himself. It was his fault and there was no way around it. He met Death with eyes of dark ice. "I hope they suffer." His voice was cold, detached, and far from human. Tilting his head back to Kuro his features softened. Once Death left he tried to remember what Kuro had said about teleporting someone with you. Focus on their energy and focus on taking them with. He held her close, focusing on her energy and imagined teleporting her to her dimension. It took about ten minutes until the two of them showed up in her room. He walked over to the bed and lay down, not letting her go. He was unable to sleep but took comfort in knowing she was with him.

Kuro came back into conciseness a few minutes after they had appeared in her room, wrapping her arms around Seth and moving her head to look up at him, a frown on her face, "You're blaming yourself, aren't you? And don't lie to me or I'll whoop your ass."

Typical Kuro, gets the shit kicked out of her and then makes a rude comment.

She moved herself up to press her lips against Seth's, cutting him off before he could even respond before pulling away and resting her forehead against his, "Don't worry about me okay? I can see in your eyes that you are silently beating yourself up. Don't. Were you the one that hurt me? No. Did you beat me with a crowbar? No, you didn't. I made a stupid mistake and got myself thrown into that situation, and you know what I'm saying is true." She placed another kiss against his lips before peppering his face with them.

"Now... Try get some sleep alright, your body is gonna crash if you don't."

Seth gave her a reassuring smile before she kissed him. Yes, he blamed himself and always would. It was not her fault in any way. He was not the one that hurt her or took a crow bar to her, but if he had not ran they would not have been in danger in the first place. It would be no use arguing if it meant getting his ass whooped by her. He knew she could do it, too.. On second thought that was not a bad idea. He closed his eyes as she kissed his face multiple times, happiness returning to him. She was right, he should sleep, but first..

He gave her a knowing look. "You can have my ass anytime." He gave her a quick kiss on the nose before closing his eyes. He must have been more exhausted than he would admit, because sleep took him right away. Sometime in the night his body moved into his usual sleeping position: back against the mattress, arms above his head.

Kuro blushed and rolled her eyes, resting her head on Seth's chest and curling into his side. Muttering something as she drifted off to sleep.

She woke up the next morning in the same postion she fell asleep, tilting her head up to look at Seth. Covering her mouth as she yawned before moving to hover over him with a hand on each side of him, she grinned down at him before moving to rub her nose against his, "Hey there Seth boy, you might wanna move your ass.... Or I'll bite it." Kuro moved to purr into his ear before leaning back and looking around her room. Running her long figers through her messy black hair that was messy. The perfect bedhead.

Kuro looked out of the window at the bright sun and clear blue sky before looking back down at Seth, "It's nice for once, I might go swimming... In my bikini.... Which shows a lot of skin. Come on pervy get up." She moved and swung her legs over the side of the bed before standing up and arching her back as she stretched.

Seth slowly opened his eyes and was rewarded with the best sight he could imagine. He stretched out his back, legs, and arms, and his hair fell into its usual place and he gave a small chuckle. "My ass has done nothing to deserve such a punishment. Unless you plan on doing more than just bite it." Damn her voice was sexy though. It was hard to believe just a few hours ago they were close to death. He waited until she had finished running her fingers through her hair before gently taking her hand and kissing it.

Seth released her hand and gave a broad smile. Swimming? He looked her up and down. How could he say no to that? He sat up eagerly. She would look lovely in a bikini, water sparkling on her skin. She had been dead on with calling him pervy. His head turned slightly away from her while his eyes gave a sly look. "I don't seem to have any swimwear, and I don't plan on missing out on the swim." She would probably magically pull out some swim trunks, but you could not blame a man for trying.

Kuro laughed at his eagerness, smacking his shoulder, "I was right! You are a perv." She leaned over to kiss the shoulder she had just smacked before nipping it and pulling back. Sending him a grin before walking over to her wardrobe.

"I have swimming trunks that are probably your size, so you can wear them if you want. I'm not gonna force you to though." She sent a wink before walking into the walk in wardorbe to dig around for her black bikini. Humming slightly.

She changed into it, putting her messy hair up into a pony tail before walking out of the wardorbe and giving a little twirl so she could shut the door to the wardrobe, "Voilà!"

She grinned at Seth, makibg a geature to herself, "So, do I look less shitty then normal?"

Seth rubbed his head as if in embarrassment, but his toothy grin showed he was not embarrassed in the slightest. "I can't help that I know a good thing when I see one. And you are-" He stopped mid sentence when he felt Kuro's teeth on his kiss. He sent her a surprised look, but she was already walking toward the wardrobe. He shook his head happily. It seemed her fun spirit would always keep him on his toes.

He walked over and took the swimming trunks. "I suppose I can wear them..for now." So long as she wanted him to wear them he would since he did not want to do anything she would be uncomfortable with. While she was in the wardrobe he changed into the trunks and kicked his close out of the way. He knew from past experience how embarrassing it was to trip over your own clothes in front of a pretty girl. He felt with Kuro it would be twice the embarrassment.

He turned away from the wall that he kicked the clothes to and looked at her. Shitty? How could she even think that? She was stunning. He took the few steps over to her. With a finger he tilted her chin up to better look at her. "You look beautiful." He kissed the right side of her lips. "And sexy." This time he kissed the left. "Little clothing suites you." His lips moved to the middle of her lips and proceeded to kiss her.

Kuro hummed happily into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she kissed back. Pulling away slowly with a saucy grin, she bit her lip and snickered before leaning over to whisper in Seth's ear.

"Little clothing? Hun you should see me in nothing..."

Then she was gone, pulling away from him with a grin and wink as she made her way out of the room and towards the back yard. She swung open the backdoor, leaning her head back to enjoy the sun before making way towards the pull and diving in.

She swam back up to the surface, pulling her hair free from it's ponytail and throwing the scrunchy onto land before swimming on her back. Her eyes shut as she let out a happy sigh.

"I like nice days in my dimension, nice days are nice... Wait what?" She stopped swimming, looking confused with her own thoughts.

Seth could not hide the sound of surprise that escaped between his lips. He stared at her, slack-jawed, an almost pained expression in his eyes. Was she trying to make him lose the little control he had over himself? He stared after her, and then at the empty space for a few more seconds. Taking a deep breath, he ran his fingers through his hair and followed her.

He found her already in the pool, her hair swirling around her. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. Without a second thought he jumped in, soaking in the chill of the water, thankful that it cooled the lust. He stayed under until his body was used to the temperature. While under he swam towards Kuro's relaxed form, which stopped a few feet before he reached her. Deciding on a new tactic he came up behind her, and when he came up for air he grabbed her from behind.

"I seem to have captured a beautiful maiden. Being a handsome sea monster I can only wonder what to do with you." He gave a playful growl and lightly nipped across her shoulder. After the last nip he rested his chin on her shoulder. "What do you propose, oh maiden of the deep?"

Kuro gasped when Seth grabbed her from behind, squirming slightly before giving up. She hummed in thought, turning her head so she could look at Seth, "I have no idea. What do you want to do with me?" She raised an eyebrow, her lips tugging up into a smirk when she realised how perverted she sounded. She gave a chuckle and snorted slightly, "my god that was perverted, i'm sorry. And to think I called you pervy earlier."

She turned to face him, pushing his hair to the side before leaning over and pressing her lips against his, wrapping her arms around him so her hands were open palmed on his back. Kuro tilted her head to the side, dragging her tongue along his lower lip.

She kicked her legs to keep her up, her eyes sliding shut as she hummed against his lips, her mouth parting slightly. One of her hands slid up his back to play with his hair.

Seth gave a small laugh at her words. It seemed her dimension was becoming the house of the pervs, but he didn't mind for it was endless entertainment and a laughs. He hadn't had this much fun in..well, he didn't think he had ever had this much fun. It was a 'light as air' feeling. No worries to create a heavy burden. It was happiness.

The feeling stayed with him during the beginning of the kiss, but dissipated at the feel of her tongue across his lip. Damn some of his control to hell. He ran his arms up and down her sides before picking her up and moving to a shallower spot, never breaking the kiss. With one hand he felt for a wall of the pool, and when he found it he back her against it, the water not going above her shoulders. His hands moved up and slid into her hair. He gently bit her top lip and then moved on, his lips passionate against hers before tugging her bottom lip and pulling away.

His face was flushed, and he turned away to hid what was lurking in his eyes. "I want to do what makes you happy." Whether it was relaxing on the couch, playing a game in the pool (or just swimming around), or something more. He would do whatever she wanted. For the most part Kuro had him leashed, whether she knew it or not.

Kuro smiled, placing her hands on his cheeks so he was facing her before she rested her forehead against his and shut her eyes.

"You're the first men to ever say that to me..." She muttered softly, opening her eyes again which were watering up slightly, a smile adored her face despite this though, "and that makes me really happy." She muttered. Her fingers stroking his cheeks.

She sighed happily, one of her hands dropping to trace patterns on Seth's chest, drawing swirls and circles along with other random things. Kuro couldn't help but feel... Happy, and at peace.

She felt better then she had in a long long time.

And Death could sense that, so instead interrupting the two he vanished from his spot by the pool, the two hadn't seen him, and appeared at the front of her house instead, knocking loudly on the door before entering. He walked over to the back door and knocked on that, stepping back.

Kuro perked up, pulling away from Seth to face Death, she gave a confused grin when she saw him before glancing back at Seth and getting out of the pool, "He better have some fucking good news for once, if he tells me Mark's kidnapped Sam I'm gonna stab a bitch." She muttered under her breath.

Death entered the backyard, sending a nod to Seth, who he had started to respect in an odd way, Seth kept Kuro grounded and sane. And, if what he had seen was anything to go off, happy. That made him happy to known he wouldn't need to worry about her.

"I bring news of great importance."

Kuro gasped, "Oh my god! Death was just sarcastic! Quick its the end of the world as we know it!" She bolted behind Seth to add to her little 'act'. The scene made Death give a soft chuckle before shaking his head.

"No, the world isn't ending, I have actually come to tell you that Seth's dimension is complete and you can take him there anytime he wants. Normally I would but I think you know what to do." Kuro rested her chin on Seth's shoulder and nodded. The sight was rather adorable and it took a little more willpower then normal for Death to not smile, but his lips still twitched slightly.

Death bowed his head in goodbye before vanishing, leaving the two reapers alone again.

Seth wanted to both curse and thank Death for the interruption as he followed Kuro out of the pool. He loved that she was so happy and hated for that to be interrupted, but now there was a chance he could get rid of the lust that was taking him over. Due to this he could only give a small smile at Kuro's reaction to Death's sarcasm. To Death he gave something more. The look he cast Death was both pleading and questioning. Help, my body can't take this kind of torture she is inflicting upon it and still stay in control. And. How am I suppose to get laid if you show up? He only hoped Kuro did not see this look.

He gave a small nod before Death vanished and turned to Kuro, careful not to bump his head against hers since it had been on his shoulder. "At least it was good news. We can go now or later. Although if we go now I may need to take a cold shower first." He ran his fingers through his hair, causing the bangs to lift and then fall back down as the strands fell through his fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackal paced the dark corner he was in, trying to figure out what went wrong. The answer seemed pretty obvious. Mark went wrong, that is what. He let those things push him around, and after bragging that he could kill Death. If that were the case he would have done it instead of fleeing like a coward. He himself had left, but there were two differences between him and Mark. Unlike Mark, he showed defiance towards those who had threatened him. He also knew he was not strong enough to fight them, so would never have bragged about it in the first place.

The pacing stop and he decided on a course of action. He began teleporting to the places he visited during his first search for Mark, calling out Mark's name in each location and waiting a minute or two before continuing on. His voice was accusing and angry. He wanted answers.

Kuro raised an eyebrow before pausing, then snickering, "Why didn't you say something dork? All you had to do was ask." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his before taking his hand and leading him inside and upstairs.

"How about we deal with your friend, then go check out your new home?" She asked with a grin as she pushed open her bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark was pacing back and forth in an alley, running his hands through his hair and muttering angrily to himself about how 'all three just had to show up' and how 'Kuro was dead first chance he got'.

He wasn't alone though.

All three of his hounds were sat at the wall of the alleyway, the alpha turned his head towards Jackal, glancing back at his master who payed no mind to the other demon's call. The hound gave a grunt and stood up, stalking towards the demon, "He's been pacing since he got here, I'm surprised the ground hasn't collapsed under his fucking feet." He gave an annoyed growl, looking back over at the other two who were looking at the pacing demon, who was still muttering to himself.

"I even tried biting him and got no reaction...He just waved me off..." The smallest chimed in, his ears were folded back against his head. His voice was more high pitched then the alpha's.

Seth held Kuro close as the two of them lay on the bed. His relaxed eyes were brimming with happiness and relief. Through his messy bangs he kissed her nose. "You are wonderful. Thank you." For once he had more than just a one night stand. He did not have to rush out and return to a home and nothing. He could lay here and enjoy her warmth, and he wanted to do just that but it was probably best if they went to see his dimension. He kissed her nose again. "I suppose we should go check out my home. How do these dimension things work? Do we decorate it ourselves, and if so where does the stuff come from?" The more he thought about it the more confused he became. It would be easier if it was already fully set up, since he did not think it would turn out well if he had to decorate. If it came to that, though, at least he had Kuro.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackal looked down at the alpha, for once not minding that the hounds were around. It seemed Mark was still being useless. "I see. We should have let you have the reapers right away. At least then something would have been accomplished." He looked at all three of the hounds, gave a small nod to the alpha, and walked over to Mark. He gave the other demon a disgusted look before lifting his hand and sending it flying across Mark's face. To anyone who was not prepared it was very possible the impact would send the person to ground. "What was that?! You talk about how powerful you are, but flee at the first sign of danger. And now, instead of doing something about it, you pace around like a worthless fool. I suggest you give me answers."

Status
Not open for further replies.