To be Reaped (with wolfthehybrid)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenshi let out a surprised yelp, then he looked angry, "Do you not think I tried to do something! Everything happened so damn fast and I couldn't even move to heal her because Mark has some form of magic that can hold an angel in place. Do you have any idea how strong he would need to be!? Even if I could've got to him then what? I'm not a warrior angel I can't fight, nor am I a guardian so I couldn't sense something bad was going to happen! I'm just a healer!" With that he broke down, his shoulders shaking as he cried, talking to himself in a language that sounded German or something like that.

"I'm gonna kill him..."

Lucifer sent Kuro a surprised look, "What?" He asked after a moment as the girl pulled herself up, wiping her tears away angrily.

"No more second chances... Next time I see Mark, I don't care if I'm bloody and beaten, he's going to die. That's a fucking promise." She growled lowly, even Death cringed at the rage in her voice.

She meant was she was saying, and in all honesty, Lucifer felt really bad for Mark now that he had gotten on her dark side.

When Tenshi broke down Seth released the angel's shirt and took a step back. He could understand that Mark had been powerful enough to stop Tenshi from moving, but he was disgusted that the angel had to ask what he could have done if he had been able to get to Mark. Everyone could fight. Even if there is little to no chance of survival, one should always fight for what they believe is right. After a few moments longer of looking at Tenshi, Seth turned just as Kuro spoke. He was glad to see she was on her feet, and even more glad at hearing her words.

He walked over to Kuro and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I can't stop you, and even if I could I would not try, but I will be by your side when the time comes. It is likely there will be more than just Mark to deal with, so I will take care of the minions while you deal with Mark." If it was the hellhounds he would deal with all three if it meant letting her get to Mark.

Seth had no idea how to fight as a reaper, but with him old habits die hard so he planned on fighting how he always had. Fair and with fists. A knife on hand in case it would be needed. That means it was time for practice. He stared at Lucifer, deep in thought. It might be good to practice with actual hellhounds. He would ask Lucifer later and see if he could help them out.

Kuro just nodded slowly, lowering her head as she gave a sigh, her hair covering her eyes, "Thanks Seth... But I need to be alone for a few moments." She didn't give anybody anytime to respond before teleporting away, no longer being able to stand the smell of blood or the sight of her dead sister.

She appeared in a field not to far from the city she grew up in and started walking towards a long tree, coming to a stop under it, sitting down and pulling her knees up to her chest.

She sighed and looked up at what was carved into the wood.

Kyla + Sam

Sisters by chance
Friends by choice

She bit her lip and buried her face into her knees, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed into her knees. She felt so broken, so angry and so lost. Her mother and sister were both gone now, her father was a psychopath and she would never be able to see the people who she called her friends.

Despite having friends in the underworld and a loving boyfriend, Kuro felt completely alone. Sam had been her world and now she would never be able to see her again, well unless somebody preformed an impossible miracle. But that would never happen, she wasn't lucky enough for that.

Seth stared blankly at the spot Kuro had been just a moment before. He could understand her wanting to be alone, but is still surprised him when she disappeared. He scratched his head and wondered what to do, since he was going to respect Kuro's wish to be alone. His eyes moved back to Lucifer. Well, now was as good a time as ever to speak to him.

He nodded towards the devil before walking over to him. "Have any hellhounds that will listen well enough to let allow me to practice fighting against them? I don't feel like getting ripped to shreds, so I would like to work out the best ways to fight against them." It was likely the hounds Mark controls would be smarter and more difficult to win against, but practice is practice. If Lucifer can't help him then he would do the best he could to practice on his own. Anything to keep his mind busy.

Lucifer thought for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, I have one name Shy we could use, but don't let her name fool you she can be violent. I feel like she would be the only hound I trust enough to let you fight against, and she most likely has intelligence and strength to match Mark's mutated ones."

Lucifer let out a low whistle, almost instantly getting a growl in response as a hellhound approached them. None mutated hellhounds looked a lot different compared to the others, it was only now seeing one up close that you could actually see how different.
image.png

"Hello Shy." Just looking at her Seth believed she could be violent. It would be most beneficial to practice avoiding jaws and being pinned. Landing a blow on the enemy was pointless if the battle was lost as soon as you got stuck against a wall or locked in a tight grip. In the case of three hellhounds it could very easily be over if that happened. He took a second or two to size her up and the next second to scan where each wall was located. His eyes dropped to Sam's body. He removed the shirt he wore and set it over her wounds. He did not know what they would do with her, but at least that gave her body some privacy. Not that Sam would care, but it was the thought that counts. "We should find a better place to do this. Outside, my dimension, or if you have anywhere better."

Lucifer nodded and clicked his fingers, teleporting all three of them to a crossroad, which was abandoned and in the middle of nowhere, "Alright Shy, you aren't fighting to kill, you're fighting to teach, don't be afraid to give it your all but only if you think he can take it. He's learning how to fight the mutated hounds alright?" The hound gave a nod and turned her red eyes to Seth.

"Okay first, here have this." He tossed the male reaper a butterfly knife, "a gift, it's also enchanted so it'll be better against supernatural animals, second there are some areas you should never touch while fighting Shy." He moved to stand next to the female hound and wave his hand over the area under her head, which made her growl, he also just barely grazed his finger along her left flank, which caused her to spin around and almost snap at him.

"Don't touch those two areas, before becoming a hound she was a human dog who got abused, she died after her owner had stabbed her left flank and kicked her in the throat. She won't hesitate to kill should you touch those spots. I can barely get away with it and she has attacked me out of self defence."

Seth grinned nervously after Shy turned to him. Unlike in the heat of a real fight, there was no adrenaline rush, and this would also be different than just practicing with a human. At least he knew where the best places to attack a human were. That was why he was doing this though. He pushed away the negative thoughts and concentrated on the task at hand.

He caught the knife Lucifer threw to him, and after quickly looking it over he pocketed it, nodding his thanks. If it was better against Supernatural animals then he owed Lucifer. Heck, he owed for training session also. As Lucifer showed him the areas not to touch he marked them firmly in his mind. He did not plan on being hellhound chow, and if it were to happen it would not be today. He also hoped that Shy's owner got what was coming to him.

Seth quickly ran his hand through his hair, which fell over his left eye. Instead of pushing it out of the way he left it and nodded towards Shy. "Ok Shy. I'm ready. Give me all you got. If I can't handle it then I don't deserve to..win." He almost said live, but that only made sense if it were a real fight.

Lucifer took a few steps back, watching as Shy seemed to study the male. The hound narrowed her crimson eyes before bolting forward.

She rammed her head against his stomach, hoping to knock him back or at least surprise him. She then spun around so her back was to him, jumping up to balance on her front paws and bring her back legs against her body, as if she was about to buck him.

Seth stumbled back a foot, and when he looked up he saw Shy's back legs about to come at him. He dove to the right side, remembering to avoid her left flank, and ran up and made a move to ram into her side.

Shy let out a grunt when he rammed into her side, but she quickly jumped back and swiped at his legs. After that she tried to put some distance in between them and scraped one paw on the floor much like a bull. Then she she charged forward.

Seth's legs came out beneath him and he landed on his butt with and oof. He quickly got to his feet, spotting Shy several feet away, but quickly racing towards him. If he jumped to one of the sides she could easily turn and catch him. He settled for the next best thing and when she got close enough he dove forward, hoping to make it under her and not get trampled. He also hoped that if he dove under her he would not be close enough to her throat to anger her.

Shy grinned and jumped up as Seth dived under her, landing on his back. Her back paws held his arms down and her front paws were placed on the back of his knees. She held him there for three second before climbing off him and nudging his face with her muzzle, before helping him up as best as she could.

"That was awesome to watch! But Jesus Seth that was good for your first time fighting a hound, work on what you did and also work on you speed a little more, mostly just striking them though. If you manage to knock a hound onto it's back it is gonna struggle to get up, they also have a weak spot in the area between their shoulder blades, if you manage to hit the spine bone right you can make them freeze up. Shock I think..."

Seth smiled at Shy when she helped him up. "I would hate to meet you in a real fight. I rely too much on my strength and not enough on smarts." He dusted off his jeans before walking over to Lucifer. "I lost pretty fast, but I will take your word for it. And thanks for the advice." He gave a small laugh. "I think I would freeze up if I got hit in the spine." Or the pain of that hit would cause him to scream. Either way it was not a good spot to be hit, but seemed very effective if you could get a blow on the enemy.

The smile quickly faded and his thoughts wandered elsewhere. "Do you think Kuro is ok?" He would have expected her to show up by now, and it worried him that she was still gone. His shoulders sagged and his eyes dulled. "I don't know what I can do to help make things better. This is the first time I have had to help someone after them losing a loved one."

Lucifer bit his lip, "I might have an idea as to where she is, as for if she's alright...." He hesitated before sighing, "She just lost her little sister to the same men who killed her and her mum, I really don't think she'll be fine. But know this Seth, I've been with Ky since day one of her being a reaper, and never once have I seen her care for somebody the way she cares for you. The only exception to that rule was Sam." Lucifer placed a hand on the males back, "If you want to, go to her. Sometimes people will say they want to be alone bit they don't really mean it."

"I should never have left her." He had thought that by saying she wanted to be alone she truly meant it. How could he be so stupid and not thing 'what if'? If she wanted someone to follow her and nobody did, that would feel terrible. "Thank you Lucifer. For everything." Seth closed his eyes and pictured Kuro. One moment he was next to Lucifer and the next he was by Kuro.

Kuro lifted her head up to look at Seth, rubbing her eyes and giving an annoyed sounding grunt before moving to lean her head back against the tree. She was trying to ignore the throbbing headache she had from crying for so long.

"Hey..."

Seth looked down at Kuro, a guilty expression on his face. He sat down and stroked his thumb along her cheek before pulling her close to him. "I should have come sooner." Seeing her like this, and not being there for her right away, broke his heart. Please forgive me. He looked up at the tree, and with difficulty, read the words that were carved into it. Now he understood why she came here. There were no words to help, so he did the only other thing and sat with her, his arms holding her and showing he wouldn't leave her alone.

Kuro rested her head against his chest and let out a sigh, "Hey it's fine." She muttered, sinking into the warmth that always seemed to great her whenever he was near.

The reaper tried to hold back a yawn but couldn't, she muttered something and snuggled closer to Seth, letting her eyes slide shut. She was tired, and rightfully so, it had been hectic.

Seth kissed the top of Kuro's head. Now that the alcohol was out of his system he was able to teleport them both to his dimension. It was still difficult, but had become easier than last time and when he opened his eyes they were on a bed with blue and black covers. Like the living room the bedroom was fairly empty. It contained the bed and a dresser, and there were two doors. One led to the hall and the other led to another room. With Kuro in his arms he lay back and closed his eyes. His body was still raring to go, but his mind needed rest.

After an hour or two he woke and sat up, careful to not wake up Kuro, and then went into the other room. The room was a training room, and Seth smiled, happy that his dimension was becoming something more than an empty room. Exercising was something he would do while living when he had spare time. It cleared the mind and ones body felt great afterwards. He started with some warm up exercises then went onto push ups and sit ups. Once he could feel his muscles burning he stopped long enough to put on hand wraps, and then walked toward the punching bag in the middle of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.