To be Reaped (with wolfthehybrid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuro frowned, a sudden flash of pain flickered in her chest at the memory of her 'death', she sighed and cupped Seth's cheeks with her hands, "I don't know what happened or how I'm alive, but moping about it isn't going to change that it happened. We can only try our best to make sure it doesn't happen again, my dad... No, he was never my father, Kyle's gone now and two of the hounds have changed. If anything the little war we took part in has ended, so we can only enjoy here and now."

She gave a soft smile and wrapped her arms around Seth's neck, goimg onto her tiptoes so she could pressed a kiss against his lips, running one hand through his hair and tugging on it slightly.

Why was it, at moments like this, that is was nearly impossible to have any self control? That small pull on his hair nearly drove him into a lustful frenzy, and it took everything he had not to back Kuro up to the nearest wall and kiss her like there was no tomorrow. That is pretty much what she said, though, right? Enjoy the here and now. There were other plans for the here and now, though. He allowed a few more seconds of her lips against his before pulling back and leaning against the nearest solid object.

"It is not fully over. There is still Jack to deal with. He is angry and will come back, but he is not even close to how powerful Kyle was." It would be a piece of cake to subdue the magician, and then possibly Lucifer would deal with him after that, or Death. He gave her a confused look. "Two of the hellhounds did what?"

Kuro nodded slowly, "You're right, but when he does strike again we'll be ready." She leaned back against the side, biting her bottom lip, "well, two of the hellhounds turned on Kyle, Alpha stayed by his side but it seemed as if the other two were trying to let us win... It was odd..."

Seth nodded. Yes, they would be ready. Every time they were away from their dimension, one eye would keep a look out. As troubling as Jack was, the two hellhounds had more of his attention. "It makes a bit of sense, depending on how the two hounds were treated. Not sure how Kyle would have treated his 'pets', but Alpha didn't seem the type to care too much for his fellow hounds." It was good news for them, but could make Alpha even more deadly. He also planned on asking Death what happened with those two hounds. If they really were now on the good side, then hopefully someone took them in and had not just left them there.

"It seemed more like they wanted to protect Jackal, or at least the small one did. The other just kinda acted to protect its younger sibling. That could probably be worrying, but I don't think Jack is the kind to team up with two hellhounds. At least I hope he isn't." Kuro sighed and ran a hand through her hair, starting to fiddle with her necklace which let out several whispers once she did.

She took a deep breath and hung her head, looking down at her necklace as she continued to fiddle with it, after a moment she let go of her necklace and placed her hand over her heart, feeling the very faint beating. For a moment she thought back, back to the pain, back to the feeling of her heart being seemingly crushed. Only for a moment did she allow her mind to wander before dropping her hand from her chest and letting it grip the counter like her other one was.

The pain she had felt reminded her of when Mark had killed her, back when he hadn't been a cowered. The memory was still painful to think about, and now she had this to think about too. The world really didn't like her, did it?

Seth shook his head. "No. He wouldn't team up with hellhounds, and it would be smart for those hounds to not even try. It would only get them killed." It would be Drustan's brother all over again. Even if Jack did not try to harm them himself, he wouldn't do anything to help if they were in danger. And now he would not put it past Jack to put the hounds in danger on purpose. He clenched his fists, but tried to relax when he looked at Kuro.

He could tell something was on her mind, and not a very happy something. What he was not sure, since too many bad memories have been created in the past few days, and Kuro already had some bad memories before all this started. He grabbed her hand and smiled. "We should go." Now seemed a better time for happy memories. The sad ones could wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.