To Be a Hero (A small group rp)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, so you want a student and teacher spot? That's fine. Still have one more spot for a teacher but I'll also set up an OOC page soon.

Right on! I hope I can deliver. XD

That said, I'd definitely keep my teacher slot open in case someone wants to step in. I may be able to handle multiple characters, but it'll be my first time doing it in a group setting. If I start tanking a role like that, I'd hope someone more qualified could step in at some point. Regardless, I'll try my best!

My meds not work good now will take moment to ooc page til I can sentence good again...

One more teach wanted!

Hmm I might jump in on this since the group is small, just a few questions for you:

1. Do you have an expected posting speed?
  2. What powers are not allowed?
  3. Would you be okay with an ability that leads to a bunch of other abilities?

When it comes to post speed I'm not that picky. We're going to have a posting order so I think if it's going to take you more than three days to post when it's your turn I'd like a little heads up in the ooc page or a pm, just saying hey going to be a bit, that'll be fine.

I can't think of any powers that I'm against, as long as no one's too op then it's fine. Though if something comes to my attention I'll be sure to discuss it with you.

When it comes to the students I would like them to have no more than 2 powers, for example my character will have the power of fire and a healing power as well. And I would love to have the students try and improve on their powers and abilities and as they grow they are welcomed to learn more abilities that go along with their power. (If that makes since, my head's still kind of wabbily from my meds so if anything sounds weird let me know.) As for teachers, they are able to have their own maxed out (If they want)

One thing I do want everyone to know! Having special characteristics does not always have to count as a power or ability. Example! My character has angel wings which is where his powers come from. His angel wings do not count as a power or ability because he can't fly with them, they are simply the source of where his power comes from. If he was able to fly with them then flying would count as a power/ability. Once again I hope this makes since because my head is a bit weird right now. Apologizes. But! If you want your character to have a tail or cat ears or whatever, go for it! It just counts as a physical characteristic.

• Useful
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Hmm, well three days is possible for me, but I will very likely be saying posting will be delayed quite often. I can post anywhere from three days to 1 week, with a post guaranteed within a week unless I notify you. Will that be alright?

Alright, I'll claim that last teacher position then! :)

Alright, that takes care of all the positions. I'll work on the OOC page tomorrow once I'm feeling better.

Hey @OddlyEverAfter ! Just because I'm the antsy type and like to have stuff set up early, what should we be prepared to include on our character sheets? And any word on how detail-focused we ought to be?

That aside, hope you're feeling alright. :)

Hey guys I'm going to work on the OOC page today, finally getting better since I can finally sleep now. Anyways I normally use a basic character sheet but feel free to add details that you like. This is the basics of what I want you guys to have:

Name:

Nickname:

Role: (Student or teacher)

Height:

Sexual Orientation: (Just for fun)

Powers and abilities:

Abnormal features

Body Type:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio: