To Be a Hero (A small group rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
Ok so I'm going to try this one more time. I have a problem with crowds so I don't normally do well with group rps. That's why I'm going to make this one a very small group rp.

Rp Idea:
This rp will be about a school for young heroes. There will be a very small number of students brought into the new class to learn how to become successful heroes. These kids were born with powers unlike any other since superpowers aren't that common in the world. It will be the teacher's jobs to help the students along the way to become the heroes of tomorrow! And it will be up to the students to do their best and learn how they can shape the future.

Requirements!
There will be 5!!! students. Only 5, first come first serve. They will be between the ages of 14-16 and will be the new beginner class at the academy. There will be 3!!! teachers. One who will teach normal school lessons, one that will work with physical training such as actual hero training and gym classes, the last teacher will be in charge of tactical training such as battle strategies, rescue strategies and medical training.

Everything is first come first serve, let me know if you are interested. Feel free to ask questions here or pm me if you'd prefer.

Interested! You say powers that are "unlike any other," does that mean stuff like "can talk to mint plans but only on a Tuesday or under a full moon" or just anything that isn't the usual super speed, fire powers, etc.?

The power aspect of the rp will depend on if you wish to be a student or a teacher. You can have any power you want as long as it's not too op. Teachers, naturally, will have fun control and function over their powers since they have lived and trained with them longer. Whereas the students coming into the rp have had their powers since birth but they have been restricted in the use of them as well as they might not be at full strength. So the students will basically be learning how to use their powers properly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
This looks really cool! I'd love to reserve a student spot if that's alright. I'm not the greatest with groups either, but I've been getting the craving. :P

Sounds good. ^-^ 4 student positions and 3 teaching positions left. Once we have enough people interested I'll set up the ooc thread.

For clarity's sake I'm fine with playing either role.

Ok. I'll save a space for each slot or would you rather play two characters?

Just one, thanks. I can just take whichever role is needed, or if the slots fill quickly I'll go with whatever's open. :3

Okie dokie, I'll keep that in mind.

Da Walrus shall mark their interest in reserving a student~

Sounds good. 3 more student positions, 3 more teachers, and one spot open for Moogle.

You can register me as interested, we'll see how this turns out. I'll take one of the teaching staff roles.

Great ^-^ 3 student spots and 2 teaching spots left.

Needing a few more people who are interested before I can set up the OOC page. Anyone out there?

I'll toss my hat in for a student

Sweet, 2 students, 2 teachers left with Moogle still in mind.

I'll just go ahead and take a student slot.

Well this sounds like fun! I'd totally like to reserve a spot for a student if that's all right. :)

Great, so that's it for the students, still looking for 2 teachers. If I can get one more person to take a teacher then I'll set up the OOC page.

Hey hey, I can try doubling up on a teacher as well. I've got a solid idea in mind for a combat or strategy-centric super-prof, and I'd be happy to iron out the details with ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.