Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[dash=#087678][bg=#87185b][btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/till-death-do-we-part-arranged-marriage-ic.142569/]In-Character[/btn][/bg]

[bg=#36b368]::Availability & Pairings::
Availability

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

North America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
**Includes Central American and surrounding islands**
Anguilla
Aruba
Antigua & Barbuda
Bahamas
Belize
Bermuda
Bonaire
Canada - 3 <diff provs.>
Cayman Islands
Clipperton Island
Costa Rica
Cuba
Curacao
Dominican Republic
El Salbador
Greenland
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Mexico
Montserrat
Nicaragua
Panama
Saba
St. Barthelemy
Saint Kitts
St. Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre
St. Vincent
Sint Eustatius
Sint Maarten
Turks/Caicos
Virgin Islands - 2 <1 US/1 UK>
USA - states - 1 <diff states ... not Nevada, Texas, California or Michigan>
USA - Tribes - 3 <diff tribes ... not Mohawk or Tlingit>
[/spoili]

South America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Falkland Islands
French Guiana
Guyana
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela
[/spoili]

Africa- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Angola
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo - 2 <1 Rep/1 Dem>
Cote D'Ivoire
Djibouti
Erithea
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mozambique
Nambia
Niger
Rwanda
Sao Tome
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zimbabwe
[/spoili]

Asia- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
China
Cyprus
Georgia
Indonesia
Iran
Israel
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Krygyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar <AKA Burma>
Nepal
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Siberia
Sri Lanka
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Timor-Leste
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Vietnam
Yemen
[/spoili]

Europe- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Albania
Andorra
Austria
Bosnia/Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Isle of Man
Kosovo
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Montenegro
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
San Marino
Slovenia
Ukraine
[/spoili]

Australia & Oceania- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Northern Mariana Islands
Cook Islands
Fiji
French Polynesia
Guam
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
New Caledonia
Niue
Norfolk Island
Tokelau
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Pitcairn Islands
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Tuvalu
Vanuatu
Wallis/Futuna[/spoili]

Pairings

*Pairs were decided by @Scorpio Queen, @Princess Poisoned Rose and I*
Current Count
19 males & 19 females

1. Abigail & Sam
  2. Alexandra & Thomas
  3. Amber & Han
  4. Amira & Kristijan
  5. Ava & Casey
  6. Caeley & Aljandro
  7. Delilah & Alec
  8. Elle & Garret
  9. Elthrial & Izsak
  10. Gianna & Yusuf
  11. Joanna & Emilio
  12. Juliette & Charlie
  13. Katya P. & Tristan
  14. Katya T. & Alexander
  15. Konjit & Amaro
  16. Litzey & Elijah
  17. Madison & Cam
  18. Nikita & Remus
  19. Noxolo & Jamie
[/bg][/dash]

I am going to get started on my two characters now and get my reply the pm up

I feel better now I am at home and in my own room I am getting to work now sweetie^^

I'm going to bed^^, but planning on finishing cses for others rps and writing ic posts, so maybe will have chars up by Sunday not by next week^^.

WNDccoA.jpg

"After seeing my face, do you really need more?"

Full Name
Yusuf Kattan
Age & Birthday
27 and June 4th
Gender & Sexuality
Male and Straight
Country
Iraq
Ethnicity
Iraqi
Languages
Arabic
Kurdish
Some English
Occupation
Professional Kickboxer
Health issues
None
Physical Description
He has dark brown eyes, and short, straight black hair. He stands at 6'0" and weighs 175 lbs. He is always perfectly groomed and it is rare to see him with a hair out of place. He leans towards dark clothing like grays, browns and blacks and he can usually be seen wearing athletic clothing.
Personality
He is a frightening level of vain, and he can't resist checking himself out in a mirror. If he finds any imperfections (which is rare), he'll take time out of his day to fix himself up. He can be incredibly self centered and often doesn't realize it, until someone (usually his mother) points it out. He is very confident and it takes a lot to bring him down. Despite this, he is a caring guy, who is kind towards children and women. He's the type of guys that if he sees a kids balloon fly off or something, he'll replace it. He can be quite skeptical when proposed new ideas and it might take a bit for him to warm up to it, but he'll usually go along with it if the favors way out the odds.
"Kickboxing is very therapeutic.

Brand Names
Electropop
Rock Candy
Memory foam
Dislikes
Being Contradicted
Being booed
Inaction
Silence
All other candy
Talents
Kickboxing
Singing (Secret)
Hobbies
Kickboxing
Weight Lifting
Working Out
Going on walks with is dogs
Strengths
Assertive
Self Confident
Physically Capable
Good With Kids
Weaknesses
Stubborn
Skeptical
Close Minded
Vain
"If you love me, you must also love my mother, and my dogs."

History
He was never that interested in kickboxing before. In fact sports never called his name. He was a scrawny kid, with his limbs all skinny and his head too big. He wasn't malnourished, his family was well off. His dad was ashamed of his son's apparent 'feminine' body figure and tendencies, as Yusuf spent copious amounts of time with his mother and not the neighborhood boys.

One night his father brought him to a kickboxing ring and entered him into an amateur fight. Naturally, he got his ass beat but the experience changed him. A psychologist might have said that it traumatized him into becoming the kid that his father always wanted. Yusuf started researching kickboxing and his father was more than happy to hire a trainer for him. It was his father's intention to be his manager, but Yusuf always resented him for entering him in that first fight.

It was discovered that Yusuf was extraordinary at kickboxing and soon he was training with boys older than he, in preparation for green belt tournaments. He, himself was a high orange belt, but only because green belts required a certain age.

He made it to black belt when he was 19, having started at 12. The amount of professional fights that he was participating in warranted the attention of an esteemed manager that wanted to represent him and so Yusuf signed a contract and began his career as a professional kickboxer. And of course, to do this, he had to fire his father as his manager, which he greatly enjoyed.
Feelings on arranged marriage
He actually likes the idea of it, since he's been too busy to date anyway but he wants to settle down with a wife and a few kids. This is however, the only thing he and his mother clash about because she wanted to choose his wife.
Family
Malik Kattan - Father - 57
Farrah Kattan - Mother - 52
Pets
Two Rottweilers Raad [M] and Najma [F]
One Belgian Malinois, Ikka [F]
Other relationships
TBA
Other
He wants at least 7 kids.
He adores his mother and often clashes with his father.
He and his mother have frequent 'Mother-Son' days.
His dogs have their own room.
FC: Omar Borkan al Gala
Fave Color: Cerulean

c2cpX7i.jpg

"How's knowing this gonna help?"

Full Name
Konjit Selam
Age & Birthday
19 and November 17th
Gender & Sexuality
Female and Bisexual
Country
Ethiopia
Ethnicity
Ethiopian
Languages
Amharic
Health issues
Synethesia
Physical Description
She has medium brown eyes and long, curly brown hair that she ties up depending on what she is doing. She has pretty fair skin for her ethnicity because her uncle confined her to the house, but with plenty of sun her complexion will darken. She is 5'7" and weighs 134 lbs. Her uncle forces her to wear brightly colored dresses, but she prefers any type of loose pant and t-shirt. Sneakers are her preferred footwear also.
Personality
Konjit has a bold personality and boundless self confidence. She can be quite stubborn and mischievous and often mocks her oppressors or agitators in satirical and parody fashions. She can be pretty abrasive to men and has trust issues.
"You still don't know me."

Reading
Climbing
Puppet Shows
Her Siblings
Meat
Sweets
Dislikes
Bland Foods
Her Uncle
Coffee
Her Mother
Poachers
Talents
Impersonations
Making Puppets
Hobbies
Orchestrating Puppet Shows
Rock Climbing (In Secret)
Undoing her mother's beadwork
Strengths
Artistic ability
Headstrong
Weaknesses
Foul Mouthed
Rebellious
"Leave me alone!"

History
Her mother fell head over heels for her father. He was everything she wanted in a man. Dangerous, mysterious, a revolutionary. He was passing through when she met him, but he agreed to stay in their village just for her. They never got married because he was technically a fugitive. But they did share many passionate nights, which first resulted in twins, Dula and Dorcas, then a tiny son, Elias, a chubby daughter, Lielit, a healthy son, Kalkidan, and a beautiful bright eyed daughter, Konjit. It was after Konjit's birth, that the authorities located the fugitive and took him in for "questioning". He never came back, but it was obvious that he was loyal to his family, as the authorities never could find his "treasonous family."

Konjit's mother, Martha, was heartbroken and terrified of what would happen to her and her six children, without a male to protect them. Thankfully, Martha's older brother, Jember the owner of a small elephant preserve came forward to claim them. However his generosity wasn't without strings. In return for shelter and a relatively cushy lifestyle, all 6 of his sisters children were to become his liaisons and ambassadors. In short, they were to be married to people that Jember wanted connections with to keep his elephant preserve in tact.

Most of her siblings were married to reasonably moral and kind people, but when Konjit's time came, the preserve was being ravaged by illegal poachers and after a meeting with the head poacher, and agreement was made. The poachers would stop killing Jember's elephants and even protect his land, if Konjit was given to the 56 year old head poacher as a wife. Jember agreed of course and Konjit was to marry her future husband as soon as she turned 19.
She likes the idea that the man that her uncle had meticulously picked out was no longer her fiance, but she still doesn't want to get married.
Family
Jember Selam - Uncle - 53
Unknown Deceased Father
Martha Selam - Mother - 46
Dula Selam - Brother - 27
Dorcas Selam - Sister - 27
Elias Selam - Brother - 25
Lielit Selam - Sister - 22
Kalkidan Selam - Brother - 20
Other relationships
TBA
Other
FC: Meron Abebe
Fave Color: Lavender

3K5muCH.jpg

"Um...Hi?"

Full Name
Kristijan Andrejevic
Nickname
Kris
Age & Birthday
23 and March 19th
Gender & Sexuality
Male and Bisexual but prefers Males
Country
Serbia
Ethnicity
Serbian
Languages
Serbian
Some Czech
Some Hungarian
Occupation
Professional Pet Photographer
Health issues
Deaf/Wears Hearing Aid
He can speak, but he's self conscious about what he sounds like, so he usually mumbles.
He knows ASL.
Dyslexic
Physical Description
He's 5'11" and weighs 165 lbs. He has short, brown hair and olive green eyes. He usually wears hoodies, cargo pants and converse/all stars.
Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
Kristijan is a shy guy who likes to blend into the background. He's incredibly passive and dislikes confrontation. He can be a bit of a pushover sometimes because he won't fight back. He tends to be open minded and understanding of others due to his upbringing and situation.
"It's not really that...interesting."

Epic Music
Classical Music
Horses
Cats
Warm Temperatures
Photography
Nature Walks
Dislikes
Rude People
Reptiles
Writing
Crazy Pet Owners
People Who Dress Up Their Pets in Impractical Clothing
Talents
Photography
Dancing
Hobbies
Photography
Recreating Iconic Movie Scenes with Pets
Strengths {2+}
Graceful
Good with Animals
Weaknesses {2+}
Meek
Low Self Esteem
"Fair warning, most people call it a buzzkill."

History
From the day he was born, Kristijan was never meant for a warm and loving family life. His parents died in a car accident when they were bringing him home from the hospital. Kristijan was then given to the local orphanage, where he grew up. No one wanted to adopt him because one of the injuries he sustained from the accident was a loss of hearing, and nobody wanted a 'broken' kid. So Kristijan grew up in the orphanage, trying not to get attached to anyone because it seemed that each time he made a friend, they were adopted and he was left alone again.
When he became an adult, Kristijan got a job as a pet photographer and surprisingly, started making quite a bit of money due to the fact that everyone loved to have pictures of their beloved furry friend plastered all over their house.
Honestly, Kristijan would prefer to just live alone with his pets forever. He isn't looking forward to marriage at all.
Family
Deceased Mother
Deceased Father
Pets
Woodchip - 2 year old Siberian Husky - M
Gentleman - 4 year old mixed breed dog - M
Robot - 9 month old Siamese Cat - F
Other relationships
TBA
Other
FC: Djordje Bogdanovic
Fave Color: Forest Green

w0XMx1s.jpg

"You had me at 'hello'."

Full Name
Noxolo Omorose Fassinou
Nickname/s
Nox, Omo, Rose
Age & Birthday
21 and January 3rd
Gender & Sexuality
Female and Unsure (Possibly Bi)
Country
Benin
Ethnicity
Beninese
Languages
Fon
Some Yoruba
French
Broken English
Health issues
None
Physical Description
Noxolo is a medium sized girl standing at 5'8" and weighing 135 lbs. Due to the hard labor of farm life, she is quite toned and has little nicks and small scars on her hands and arms. She also has a faded dog bite on her leg from when she was thirteen. She has long relaxed black hair and dark brown eyes. She has her traditional clothing but she prefers to wear the multitude of 'american' clothing that she has collected over the years. These consists of t-shirts with old logos on them and shorts. She has a few dresses, but only wears them when she doesn't have to work, which is rare.
Personality
Noxolo lives in a fantasy land 60% of the time she is awake. She's a dreamer and is very imaginative. She has an obsession with American culture and often reads iconic books of the American culture. She is a stubborn and hardworking girl who will do anything to achieve what she wants. She can be kind of selfish and have tunnel vision because she only sees what she wants and is often ignorant to others' needs. She can also be quite naive and innocent when it comes to the ways of the world.
"W'ere all pretty bizarre. Some of us are better at hiding it, that's all."

American Culture
American Novels
Especially The Princess Bride
The Farm Animals
Soda
Writing Stories
Dancing
Parties
Speaking English
Dislikes
Meat (She is a vegetarian)
Having Her Day Dream Interrupted
Her Cousins (They Always Make Fun of Her)
Being Told "No"
Cooking
When Her Parents Try to Force Her to Eat Meat
Going to the Market
Talents
Story Writing
Hobbies
Writing Stories
Reading
Naming Animals She Comes Across
Strengths
She's creative and is good at fabricating stories on the spot.
She's good at bartering, although she hates it.
Weaknesses
Unreliable.
A bit of an airhead.
"As you wish."

History
She can't quite pin point where it started, but Noxolo has always had a love for American Culture. So much that she finds it hard to get along with her own family, who hold no interest in Americans or their "nonsense". Her entire life has revolved around farm life, and she hates it. She loves the animals and caring for them, but she hates the fact that her future will always involve manning a farm and never leaving.
She's conflicted. On one hand, she hopes to be married to an American and live the fantasy that she's always wanted. On the other hand, what if she gets married to someone horrible?
Family
Piesi Fassinou - Father - 51
Kaakyrie Fassinou - Mother - 42
Okwan Fassinou - Brother - 26
Kojo Fassinou - Brother - 22
Pets
Farm animals don't really count as pets, since at some point they're going to be eaten but just for the sake of lists; (Her parents don't approve of her naming them)
Goats
1 Male (Damn Spot) - 3 Females (Lady MacBeth, Hero, Juliet)
Pigs
2 Males (Jay and Nick) - 4 Females (Daisy, Mertle, Jordan and Vert)
Chickens
1 Rooster (Laurie) - 3 Hens (Jo, Amy, Beth and Meg)
Guard Dogs
Obviously these two won't get eaten, but they aren't friendly enough to be actual pets.
Monsieur - Madame
Other relationships {so long as they make sense within the context of the rp. Two people who aren't paired together, live half way around the world from one another and have never met or interacted in any way before probably won't be best friends ;)}
Other
FC: Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi
Fave Color: Bumble Yellow

2QWV0Lf.jpg

"I only need my horses and my lake."

Full Name
Charlie Kiviaq White
(Kiviaq is his ceremonial name.)
Nickname
Lee
Age & Birthday
Gender & Sexuality
Male and Straight
Country
North America, specifically Alaska
(Born on Canadian Tlingit Reservation)
Ethnicity
Native American, Tinglit
Health issues
None
Physical Description
Charlie is a tall and broad man, standing at 6'1" and weighing 179 lbs. He has long black hair, with dyed brown tips. His eyes are a deep brown and he tends to wear jeans, work boots and western styled shirts.
Personality
Charlie is a complete and utter loner, who hates talking to other people. He's a bit of a grump, but on an off day he can be really witty and slightly kind. But usually, it takes a lot of poking and prodding to even get him to acknowledge you with more than a grunt. He can be very quick to judge and he does so harshly, but if you prove him wrong, he'll slowly but surely retract that judgement. When it comes to his horses and dogs, he is gentle and playful with them.
"If my horses hate you, so do I. Also if you can't swim, get lost."

Swimming
Solitude
Casseroles
Chili
Left Overs
Sheep
Dogs
Mystery Novels
Dislikes
Children
PETA
Rodeos
Animal Abusers
Loud Noises
Coyotes
People Who Can't Swim
Talents
Horse Back Riding
Swimming
Hobbies
Reading
Horseback riding
Swimming
Strengths
Confident
Independent
Weaknesses
Stubborn
Hard to Get Along With
"The only thing I hate more than coyotes is children. So none of...those."

He is absolutely disgusted by this. His perfect fantasy was him alone with only his horses. Forever.
Family
Rose Owens - Mother - 41
Flint Owens- Step Father - 59
Deborah White-Owens - Sister - 25
Candice White-Owens - Sister - 19
Pets
Shooting Star (M) - Retired Racehorse
Diva (F) - Rescued Show Horse
Grace (F) - Former Police Horse
Lieutenant - Former Police Horse
Guardian -Rescued Horse
Scott and Ire - Rescued Colts (M)
Rabbit and Shadow (M) - Rescue Dogs

Other relationships
TBA
Other
Charlie's ranch's main purpose is to house horses that have been abused, or were retired racehorses or police horses that got injured. He trains these horses to be therapeutic mounts and to be able to be near humans without being skittish. The dogs that he uses to guard the farm are also rescues.
Fave Color: Salmon
FC: Martin Sensemeier

Last edited:
I updated the front, so all reserved and such should be up to date! (You guys are seriously awesome, there are only eight of us and almost 50 characters already)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Changing my Saudi Arabia reserve to Iraq!

wip

- Picture blond-gay-twink-hunk-muscle-shirt-male-model-opportunity-awaits-jeans-bulge-bodybuilder-guy.jpg
- Full Name - Tommy J. Hill
- Nickname/s - T.J.
- Age & Birthday - 19 Dec. 13
- Gender & Sexuality - Male Heterosexual
- Ethnicity {Characters should at least have some heritage from the country they are from if not all}
- Health issues
- Physical Description {eyes, hair, height, weight, etc}
- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
- Likes {3+}
- Dislikes {3+}
- Talents {2+}
- Hobbies {2+}
- Strengths {2+}
- Weaknesses {2+}
- History {optional}
- Feelings on arranged marriage
- Family
- Pets
- Other relationships {so long as they make sense within the context of the rp. Two people who aren't paired together, live half way around the world from one another and have never met or interacted in any way before probably won't be best friends ;)}
- Other {faceclaims, secrets, extra info you feel like adding that isn't really necessary but it's fun, etc}

- Picture - gylfi_sigurc3b0sson2.jpg
- Full Name - Ari Johnsson
- Nickname/s - A.J.
- Age & Birthday - 18 March 23
- Gender & Sexuality - Male Heterosexual
- Ethnicity {Characters should at least have some heritage from the country they are from if not all}
- Health issues
- Physical Description {eyes, hair, height, weight, etc}
- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
- Likes {3+}
- Dislikes {3+}
- Talents {2+}
- Hobbies {2+}
- Strengths {2+}
- Weaknesses {2+}
- History {optional}
- Feelings on arranged marriage
- Family
- Pets
- Other relationships {so long as they make sense within the context of the rp. Two people who aren't paired together, live half way around the world from one another and have never met or interacted in any way before probably won't be best friends ;)}
- Other {faceclaims, secrets, extra info you feel like adding that isn't really necessary but it's fun, etc}

Joanna is done pg two post 26
Alexander is done pg two post 27

tumblr_lwxwh7Olh71qaj2f5o1_1280.jpg

Joanna Lenamarie Bosse
Nickname
Jojo and Lena and JB
Age & Birthday
23 June 21
Gender & Sexuality
Female and Heterosexual
Country
Switzerland
Ethnicity
Swiss
Health issues
Mild depression
Physical Description
Jojo stands at five feet four inches. She has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin is lightly sunkissed so it is slightly tanned.
Personality​
The tender-hearted trait that's so prominent in Cancer is often misunderstood by other zodiac signs. To complicate matters, Cancers find it difficult to communicate what they're feeling because they shut down all emotional responses when hurt. Most of the time, they seem emotionally immature when compared to other signs. While this might be true in some cases, most of the time it's simply that they have a uniquely receptive nature.
Once you get to know these people, you'll quickly realize that they're actually highly-evolved individuals who aren't just sensitive to their own emotions. They're also sensitive to other people's feelings. This empathic ability complicates a Cancer's emotional state of being. Many Cancers are unable to distinguish the difference between their feelings and those they sense in others. Many empaths and psychics have sun signs or several planets in Cancer.
The family that Cancer creates with her mate will receive undying loyalty and dedication. She'll move mountains to see that her children have what they need and, in many cases, will lavish them with material gifts. Cancers are capable of great love, but first they must learn how to give it. Once they do, their family will blossom under their nurturing.
Cancers are very proud of their children and see them as an extension of themselves. They teach them good manners and social mores, and they expect them to be just as well-behaved in private as they are in public. Cancers consider their homes their retreat, and they need order and calm to reign there so they can recharge after a hectic day.
It's no surprise that Cancers are very attached to their homes. Like hermit crabs, they cannot survive without a home to call their own. It keeps them grounded and makes them feel safe. Cancers will spend a lot of money decorating their homes and filling them with all the things that give them comfort and make them feel secure.
Cancers are happiest when they're sharing their love for something, like writing or poetry, with those around them. They tend to have a strong creative force, one that involves them with the arts in some capacity, and they take great pleasure in expressing themselves creatively.
Cancers need to express their feelings without fear of rebuke. Shy Cancers are deathly afraid of being rejected, so if they feel that there's even the slightest chance that will happen, they'll immediately pull back into their shells.
One of the less fortunate personality traits of Cancer is that they can become resentful and petulant rather quickly. If they feel that they've been slighted in some way (whether real or imagined), they'll likely let the resentment they feel build up inside until it finally explodes. The trouble is that nearly anything can make them feel resentful. They have incredibly fertile imaginations, and when they are not using this creativity in a productive manner, they can sometimes use these talents destructively.
Simply put, it's very difficult to please Cancers at all times. The best you can do is to simply wait until they snap out of it and return to normal.
If you ever fall from Cancer's good graces, you may never be forgiven. You may not even know what you said or did, but one thing is certain; when that door slams behind you, it will likely never be opened again. You could spend years replaying your last conversation in an effort to understand what went wrong. Don't bother. You can never unravel the complexity of Cancer's emotional makeup.

+Reading
+Honesty
+Royal Blue
+Family
+Animals
+Healthy food

Dislikes
-Being told what to do
-Rejection
-Junk food
-Abuse
-Messiness

Talents
Singing
cleaning
Horse back riding
Writing

Hobbies
Reading
Writing
Singing
Cleaning
Horseback riding

Strengths
Tender-hearted
Loyalty
Dedication
The Arts

Weaknesses
Unforgiving
Resentful
Attached to her home

History
Rp
"Lets see my feelings on this whole arranged marriage thing.... It's ridiculously stupid! I do not want to be paired with someone I do not know. I hate that my parents signed me away to someone when I was born. Its just stupid. I HATE THIS. It's in me to be resentful and Believe me I am, but that is not to say I won't give this a shot. Who knows I might actually fall in love with the guy."
Family
Janice Bosse ne Fonte- Mother- 46 Alive
Johnathan Bosse- Father- 49 Alive
Marisol Bosse- Little sister- 13 Alive

Pets
Rosalind- White Swiss Shepherd- 3 1/2 years old Female
Addo of the Fire but Addo for short- Painthorse- 10 year old female stands at 17.5 handshigh

Other relationships
OPEN
Other
Face Claim: Julie Ordon

whats-Liam-Hemsworth-phone-number.jpg

Alexander Savion Williams Jr.
Nickname
Xander and Alex
Age & Birthday
25 December 14
Gender & Sexuality
Male and Heterosexual
Country
Queensland, Australia
Ethnicity
Australian
Health issues
Dyslexia, ADD, and Anxiety
Physical Description
Alex stands at six feet three inches and has medium to light brown hair. His eyes are grey with a green center. Alex's body build is that of an athlete with a bit more muscle into his build.
Personality
Curious and energetic, Alex is one of the biggest travelers. He is not really one to stay still for a really long time and he is constantly on the move. His open-minded and philosophical view is what motivates him to wander around the world in search of what he is meant to do; and trying to find who he is deep down. Alex is an extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic by nature he more than happy to sit down and chat up a storm with just about everyone. He is engaging and draws people in with his light nature. He is determined to get what he wants and he will do anything to achieve the goals he sets for himself.
Alex feels like he needs to be constantly in touch with the world and he wishes to experience everything he can possibly can. His sense of humor knows no bounds and he has a fantastic sense of humor and an intense sense of curiosity. He tends to live by the phrase: "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." Freedom he feels is his greatest treasure, because he can freely travel and explore other cultures and learn new philosophies.
Alex's honesty can get him into trouble because he is blunt and feels no remorse for the truths he says. He has a habit of being impatient and tactless when there are things to do or something to say. He still has yet to find a way to adequately express himself. With that being said he is not cold hearted nor will he purposely try to hurt someone's feelings.

Travel
Philosophy
Being out doors
Spicy foods
Green
Music

Dislikes
Clingy people
Being constrained
off the wall theories
Details

Talents
Traveling
Training dogs
Composing music

Strengths
Generous
idealistic
great sense of humor
Composing music

Weaknesses
Promises more than can deliver
very impatient
will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

History
Will rp

Family
Matilda Williams- 51 years old- Step-Mother- Alive
Jordan Williams- 23- Birth mother- Deceased
Alexander Williams Sr.- 55 years old- Father

Pets
Lena-Australian Shepard- 2 years old- Female
Other relationships
OPEN
Other
Face Claim: Liam Hemsworth
Accepted, I love them as usual <though I think you forgot to put wether or not alex supports the marriage :3> ... shame Joanna and Abigail are from different countries, they are really similar and I think they'd either end up best friends or worst enemies

...my first four characters are finished as well ... the other ten will be finished periodically throughout the week :3

Hey what's up everybody, was busy refreshing my Resume, looking for a new job (still have my old one, but need a new start), so was busy with that^^. But I think I said this already XD, but my chars will be up saturday or sunday^^

yup you did :3 ... and fun time, I did that a few days ago actually :P

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Crap I'll edit his feelings on the whole marriage thing... can't believe I forgot that

You're fine, they're still accepted :3

I edited it now so it has his feelings.

I might take Slovenia, Egypt (North Korea if taken), Saudi Arabia and France (Italy if taken)... Which one is taken?

If we had a transsexual, could we add their preferred gender (if there is a transgender woman, I'd just add "female") instead of flat out saying it? Just an idea... Not important. And how's you get your CSes pretty like that?

I found these resources for universal names. I want my character to be as native as they can. Behind the Name: Meaning of Names, Baby Name Meanings
Fantasy name generators. Names for all your fantasy characters.
Feel free to use to your benefit!

Last edited:
I might take Slovenia, Egypt, Cuba and France... Which one is taken?

If we had a transsexual, could we add their preferred gender (if there is a transgender woman, I'd just add "female") instead of flat out saying it? Just an idea... Not important. And how's you get your CSes pretty like that?
Egypt is taken by me

cs's just use BBC codes

also Happily prefers no transfer gender what so ever

Shit, didn't realize most of the countries I wanted were taken. Could we have those of say, Italian and Palestinian descent? Sorry; I suck so much at remembering everything.

Thanks.

That's fine; I'll want someone from Israel, Slovenia, Thailand, Algeria, Norway, and Papua New Guinea. Slovenia has dragon statues!

Shit, didn't realize most of the countries I wanted were taken. Could we have those of say, Italian and Palestinian descent?

That's fine; I'll want someone from Israel, Slovenia, Thailand, Algeria, Norway, and Papua New Guinea.
just make sure there on the list above and they are yours

Status
Not open for further replies.