Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[dash=#087678][bg=#87185b][btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/till-death-do-we-part-arranged-marriage-ic.142569/]In-Character[/btn][/bg]

[bg=#36b368]::Availability & Pairings::
Availability

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

North America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
**Includes Central American and surrounding islands**
Anguilla
Aruba
Antigua & Barbuda
Bahamas
Belize
Bermuda
Bonaire
Canada - 3 <diff provs.>
Cayman Islands
Clipperton Island
Costa Rica
Cuba
Curacao
Dominican Republic
El Salbador
Greenland
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Mexico
Montserrat
Nicaragua
Panama
Saba
St. Barthelemy
Saint Kitts
St. Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre
St. Vincent
Sint Eustatius
Sint Maarten
Turks/Caicos
Virgin Islands - 2 <1 US/1 UK>
USA - states - 1 <diff states ... not Nevada, Texas, California or Michigan>
USA - Tribes - 3 <diff tribes ... not Mohawk or Tlingit>
[/spoili]

South America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Falkland Islands
French Guiana
Guyana
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela
[/spoili]

Africa- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Angola
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo - 2 <1 Rep/1 Dem>
Cote D'Ivoire
Djibouti
Erithea
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mozambique
Nambia
Niger
Rwanda
Sao Tome
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zimbabwe
[/spoili]

Asia- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
China
Cyprus
Georgia
Indonesia
Iran
Israel
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Krygyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar <AKA Burma>
Nepal
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Siberia
Sri Lanka
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Timor-Leste
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Vietnam
Yemen
[/spoili]

Europe- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Albania
Andorra
Austria
Bosnia/Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Isle of Man
Kosovo
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Montenegro
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
San Marino
Slovenia
Ukraine
[/spoili]

Australia & Oceania- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Northern Mariana Islands
Cook Islands
Fiji
French Polynesia
Guam
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
New Caledonia
Niue
Norfolk Island
Tokelau
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Pitcairn Islands
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Tuvalu
Vanuatu
Wallis/Futuna[/spoili]

Pairings

*Pairs were decided by @Scorpio Queen, @Princess Poisoned Rose and I*
Current Count
19 males & 19 females

1. Abigail & Sam
  2. Alexandra & Thomas
  3. Amber & Han
  4. Amira & Kristijan
  5. Ava & Casey
  6. Caeley & Aljandro
  7. Delilah & Alec
  8. Elle & Garret
  9. Elthrial & Izsak
  10. Gianna & Yusuf
  11. Joanna & Emilio
  12. Juliette & Charlie
  13. Katya P. & Tristan
  14. Katya T. & Alexander
  15. Konjit & Amaro
  16. Litzey & Elijah
  17. Madison & Cam
  18. Nikita & Remus
  19. Noxolo & Jamie
[/bg][/dash]

[dash=#087678][bg=#87185b]
CHOud-pWcAEZJGn.jpg

What happens when you are sent off too marry a person? How do you react? Did you know you would be involved in an arranged marriage? Would you protest, put up a fight? or is it something you're okay with?

When you are scheduled to marry another, with or without your say, what goes through your mind? Would you simply just accept this new change to your life or would you question why you are in this situation?
[/bg]

[bg=#1c802d]How's About Love?
Will you be able to form a bond of true love or will your marriage be doomed before you even say your vows? Have you known that this is your destiny your entire life, or do you perhaps know your new life partner?

~ Essentially this is a very basic, open plotted Arranged Marriage RP. There are 40 pairs that will be chosen by @Scorpio Queen, @Princess Poisoned Rose and I (we will obviously be keeping things like sexuality in mind so as not to set a gay or lesbian character with a straight character). Scorpio Queen & Princess Poisoned Rose are my Co-GMs. In total there are 80 character slots and all characters are 18+.~

*On a quick note, please don't play siblings. I would like for all of the characters to be from different locations. All pairings and country availability are posted on the above post ('tis a sticky post). If the country/place you want is not listed that means it has been taken already. I painstakingly did my research (took like three weeks) so I wouldn't forget any country.*
[/bg][/dash]

[dash=#f50000][bg=#948b26]Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 2+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>, however I am quite naive on the terminology so if you could put a short description <basically whether your character is attracted to males, females or both/ has a preference> I would be grateful. To clear things up, I understand straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual/curious and asexual/romantic... no need to define those 4 n_n. Please do keep in mind that this is a romance rp though, so asexual/romantic might not be the best choice. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your characters favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is so long as you tel me what gender your character is attracted to if it is something other than the 4 above sexualities (however, if your character is bi and has a preference I would appreciate you telling me ^^)... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||[/bg]

[bg=#e065c8]Character Skeleton

Include the following in your form! (Forms don't have to be fancy, but please add some color to make it easier to read)
- Picture {Real pictures only, no anime/cartoons/etc}
- Full Name {first, middle (optional), last}
- Nickname/s
- Age & Birthday {18+}
- Gender & Sexuality {keep gender simple to male and female please! If your character is bi (or one of the other fancy terms to denote liking male and female) just make sure to denote if they have a preference}
- Country {see the first post, under availability}
- Ethnicity {Characters should at least have some heritage from the country they are from if not all}
- Health issues
- Physical Description {eyes, hair, height, weight, etc}
- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
- Likes {3+}
- Dislikes {3+}
- Talents {2+}
- Hobbies {2+}
- Strengths {2+}
- Weaknesses {2+}
- History {optional}
- Feelings on arranged marriage
- Family
- Pets
- Other relationships {so long as they make sense within the context of the rp. Two people who aren't paired together, live half way around the world from one another and have never met or interacted in any way before probably won't be best friends ;)}
- Other {faceclaims, secrets, extra info you feel like adding that isn't really necessary but it's fun, etc}[/bg][/dash]

[dash=#f50000][bg=#948c38]
yuoadKBFJQc.jpg

User

|Character Name|
||Country ∞ Nickname/s ∞ Age {Birthday} ∞ Sexuality ∞ Pg # - Post #||[/bg]

[bg=#e065c8]
~Happily.Ever.After~

|Gianna Mae Abraham|
||Jamaica ∞ Gia, Gi, Gigi ∞ 21 {November 12th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 6||

|Abigail Jessa Andersen|
||Germany ∞ Abby, Abs ∞ 18 {June 2nd} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 6||

|Thomas Matthew Campbell|
||Sweden ∞ Tom, Tommy ∞ 27 {September 12th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 6||

|Delilah Qwin Claes|
||Belgium ∞ Dee, Didi, Del, Lil, DQ, Chicken Girl ∞ 21 {October 15th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 6||

|Garret Jeremy Finn|
||Ireland - Non UK {Inisheer} ∞ Gar ∞ 25 {January 21st} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 6||

|Amber Novalee Hawke|
||USA - American Tribe {Mohawk} ∞ Amby, Nov, Nova, Hawke, Bird ∞ 21 {November 17th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 7||

|Madison Noelle Jameson|
||USA - State {Nevada} ∞ Mad, Madi ∞ 19 {June 11th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 7||

|Remus Quentin Kovac|
||Slovakia ∞ Rem, Werewolf ∞ 22 {August 5th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 7||

|Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith|
||France ∞ Julie, Jules, JC ∞ 22 {April 23rd} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 7||

|Caeley Emerson Neal|
||USA - State {Michigan} ∞ Cae, Cael, Elly ∞ 18 {May 25th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 7||

|Tristan Jay Ngo|
||Malaysia ∞ TJ, Nuggy ∞ 21 {October 19th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 8||

|Casey Ean Pan|
||UK - England ∞ Case, Pan ∞ 23 {October 7th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 8||

|Litzey Jaya Patil|
||India ∞ Liz, Lizzy ∞ 19 {March 8th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 8||

|Emilio Ferdinand Perez|
||Spain ∞ Milo ∞ 24 {August 3rd} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 1 - Post 8||
[/bg]

[bg=#846fbf]
Scorpio Queen

|Ava Anack|
||Egypt ∞ Ava ∞ 22 {November 17th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Aljandro Bali|
||Bolivia ∞ AJ ∞ 25 {October 10th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Alexandra Hail|
||Antarctica ∞ Alex, Lex ∞ 26 {October 1st} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Jamie Hart|
||Barbados ∞ Jamie ∞ 23 {November 13th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Alec Mel Hemingway|
||Australia ∞ Alec ∞ 25 {November 13th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Han Kang|
||Singapore ∞ Han ∞ 27 {October 7th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Elle Lanark|
||Philippines ∞ Elle ∞ 21 {November 12th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Nikita Mears|
||Japan ∞ Niki ∞ 22 {February 14th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Elijah Michkealson|
||New Zealand ∞ Elijah ∞ 26 {October 10th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Elthrial Mortelle|
||UK - Northern Ireland ∞ El, Elle ∞ 23 {November 3rd} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Sam O'Neil|
||UK - Scotland ∞ Sam ∞ 25 {July 13th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Amira Rocco|
||Morocco ∞ Amy ∞ 26 {October 13th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 130||

|Cam Stark|
||Cambodia ∞ Cam ∞ 19 {March 17th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||

|Katya Tsar|
||Russia ∞ Katya ∞ 24 {April 1st} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 5 - Post 85||
[/bg]

[bg=#73bfba]Princess Poisoned Rose

|Joanna Lenamarie Bosse|
||Switzerland ∞ Jojo, Lena, JB ∞ 23 {June 21st} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 2 - Post 26||

|Alexander Savion Williams Jr.|
||Queensland ∞ Alex, Xander ∞ 25 {December 14th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 2 - Post 27||[/bg]

[bg=#846fbf].♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥.

|Izsak Ilya Baráth|
||Hungary ∞ Izsak ∞ 23 {March 9th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 123||

|Amaro Afonso Cazeau|
||Mauritius ∞ Amaro ∞ 26 {May 19th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 123||

|Katya Alise Priede|
||Latvia ∞ Kat ∞ 20 {September 2nd} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 7 - Post 123||[/bg]

[bg=#e065c8]Thingtastic

|Kristijan Andrejevic|
||Serbia ∞ Kris ∞ 23 {March 19th} ∞ Bisexual ~ Male Preference ∞ Pg 4 - Post 65||

|Noxolo Omorose Fassinou|
||Benin ∞ Nox, Omo, Rose ∞ 21 {January 3rd} ∞ Unsure ~ Possibly Bisexual ∞ Pg 4 - Post 65||

|Yusuf Kattan|
||Iraq ∞ Yusuf ∞ 27 {June 4th} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 4 - Post 65||

|Konjit Selam|
||Ethiopia ∞ Konjit ∞ 19 {November 17th} ∞ Bisexual ∞ Pg 4 - Post 65||

|Charlie Kiviaq White|
||USA - American Tribe {Tlingit} ∞ Lee ∞ 29 {Birthday ?} ∞ Straight ∞ Pg 4 - Post 65||[/bg][/dash]

[dash=#7a7d1a]
tumblr_nq2eaxNETp1tw3lmao3_250.jpg

newcreate.php

#1724b3 <double/solid> #7a7d1a <dot/dash> #83BF69 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Gianna Mae Abraham»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Gee-ahn-a M-ay Ae-brah-ham»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    While her name is not traditionally Jamaican by any means, it was chosen because her parents found it pretty and meaningful. Gianna is an Italian name meaning God is gracious while Mae is of French origin and means May, which is the month her twin brother was pronounced dead.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Gia, Gi, Gigi»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    21, November 12th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Jamaica; Specifically Denham Town, Kingston, Jamaica»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Baptist»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Attention Deficit Disorder {ADD} & Shellfish Allergy»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Jamaican»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Slightly pointed uber dark brown eyes that nearly resemble black.»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Super curly, frizzy, course black hair that generally reaches anywhere from the tops of her shoulder blades to just past her bum. Gianna tends to keep her hair in braids for easier maintenance.»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'6.5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    135lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    Her skin is about the same in shade as milky coffee.»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    average, slim»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Her ear lobes are pierced once each, though she has contemplated getting more in the future.»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Everyone has a few scars, an amount that just seems natural... that's about what she has, nothing significant unless you count the inch-long scar on the right side of her left index finger which was given to her courtesy of her feathered friend.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    She doesn't favor anyone in particular. Gianna looks like a mix of both parents and her paternal grandmother.»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {1 month Old}
    Toddler Days! {4 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {12 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 20 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    People-Oriented/Self-Confident/Outspoken:: "I know how to do that, let me fix your hair and make-up, hon, trust me I won't disappoint you." Gianna loves being around people, and can usually be found in the vicinity of others. She isn't the type of person to sit quietly in a corner reading or studying... if she has something on her mind she'll say it. She's confident in herself: mentally, physically and emotionally... usually.
    Flexible/Peacemaker/Honest/Trustworthy:: "Look, I honestly don't know what the problem is, but I'll keep your little secret, take it to my grave. Cross my heart and hope to die in the words of well... just about any pirate really." Gia likes to play the neutral, Switzerland type role during feuds between anyone and anything. She tries not to take sides, tries to see both sides of the equation and reach her decision that way. She is pretty flexible in her opinion, willing to change her mind. She is far from flexible physically. You can rest assured that anything Gigi is telling you is true. She tells you her Macaw chewed her homework into little bits? Yup, probably true. Gilly is a little monster. If you have something you need to confide in someone go to Gi. Whatever it is will be safe with her.
    Un-Traditional/Realistic/Observant/Dependable:: "Great, I get that you like to do the same thing, like, literally all the time... but don't you ever get bored?" There is no such thing as a tradition in Gianna's mind. She likes to live life in the moment, live differently. "Routines are just sooo boring." She isn't the type of girl to believe in a fluffy pink unicorn that eats cotton candy for breakfast and leaves a trail of skittles for people to snack on. She believes in what she can see, what she reads in her history textbooks, facts not fiction. When you love art and have an eye for it you need to be observant, no? "Yes, those are both shades of blue, ma'am, but they are completely different... I mean this one is like a half a shade lighter and has a few little sparkles in it." If Gia takes something on or promises someone something you can rest assured she will stand by the task and get it done in a timely fashion.
    Temperamental/Cold/Stoic/Harsh on Herself:: "Yes, I love being around people but I realllyyy don't want to be with y'all right now, m'kay?" Gianna is one of those people with a very hot'n'cold personality. She loves you one day, the next she might snap at you. She isn't bi-polar, just moody she's been tested. Although she is quite the people person and loves a good crowd, Gia is actually a pretty cold-shouldered and stoic person who really doesn't show a ton of emotion unless she feels super strongly about something or someone. She's cold, but she's not a complete witch or anything. Gigi might not like you, or what you do but she'll give you her opinion relatively gently... unless she is critiquing herself... then she is as blunt as can be. Gi rarely thinks what she does is good enough.

⊰Likes⊱
    Scarlet
    Green-yellow
    Sunflowers
    Oregano
    Green Grapes
    Grapples
    Winter
    Cherries
    Fennel
    Couscous
    the dark
    white
    grey
    black
    cranberries
    dates {food}
    beef
    red beans
    bbq
    chicken
    squaab
    Drama genre
    historical genre
    comedy genre
    horror genre
    blue
    gold
    peaches
    birds
    reptiles
    cats
    art
    drawing
    sketching
    make-up
    hairstyling
    designing
    style
    fashion

⊰Dislikes⊱
    Cockroaches
    Strawberries
    Purple Grapes
    Red Grapes
    Summer
    Swimming
    the water
    sea creatures
    bright lights
    garlic
    curry
    pork
    shellfish
    black pepper
    action genre
    mystery genre
    scifi genre
    romance genre
    fantasy genre
    dark pink
    light pink
    magenta
    peach {color}
    orange
    aqua
    dogs
    large animals

⊰Talents⊱
    Cosmetology
    Sketching
    Photography

⊰Hobbies⊱
    art
    make-up
    making hair and make-up tutorials
    cooking
    photography

⊰Strengths⊱
    Self- Confident
    Dependable
    Honest
    Observant
    Cosmetics

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    Temperamental
    Physical Flexibility
    Music
    Swimming
    Large Animals

⊰Secrets⊱
    Gianna doesn't mention that she was a twin before she was born. She never really met her brother and feels that he is not really an important part of the family.
    Her family lives well below the poverty line
    She has been "home-schooled" since she was fourteen and has never actually finished school.
    Though she isn't the biggest music fan, and can not make music for the life of her, Gianna does have a secret liking for pop music, something that quite often seems as though it might clash with her personality.

⊰Fears⊱
    Water
    Dogs
    Cockroaches

⊰Aspirations⊱
    To get her family out of poverty
    To become a cosmetologist for famous people, have her work on the talented stars who walk the red carpet, star in the big name movies and attend events like the Tony's.

⊰Feelings on Arranged Marriage⊱
    «
    Not too happy about it. Actually, she's not happy with the idea of having to get married at all. Marriage wasn't something she ever real saw herself taking part in. But at the same time, Gia is more than willing to go through with this if it means her family might get some money.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    Born into poverty, Gianna has never known any other way of living. Her family has tried to flee Jamaica for the USA in hopes for a better life, but they are never successful and end up just as poor as they have always been. Her father picks up work as often as he can, but there are just not enough jobs to go around a lot of the time. Her mother bounced around at a few different jobs but none ever lasted more than a few months, especially since she lacks a degree of any sort. Even though she tries not to take things for granted it can be hard sometimes, but when she goes home and is reminded of her families struggles it is like a wake-up call that Gia will never escape from.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Light Green-Yellow»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Jamaican Beef Patties»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Pop
    T.Swift & Ariana Grande
    Love Story

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Fennec Fox»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    185»

⊰Important Personal Belongings⊱
    «
    Her leopard print makeup and styling case that holds all her supplies is her most prized possession. It cost her parents a fortune for the professional equipment but it was an amazing gift that worked so much better than cheap plastic sandwich bags. Her phone is super simple and she doesn't do a whole lot of texting on it, but it keeps her in touch with people easier than writing letters or walking to their homes. The pink and black piece of plastic was donated to a charity event and she managed to snag it. Her baby blanket that was handmade, is the only thing she has left from her babyhood at all, with the exception of a few pictures that her parents managed to get their hands on from various locations.»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mother:: Harlean Michelle Abraham <nee Justice> || 47 || Alive
    Father:: Kavi Paul Abraham || 50 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Brother:: Jedidiah Luke Abraham || 6 Months Gestation || Dead»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    Maternal Great Aunt:: Kamilah Louise Justice-Ray || 93 || Alive»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «
    Gilly:: male, 15yr, green macaw»

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#786969]
tumblr_nrhqyzdsvO1tw3lmao3_250.jpg

newcreate.php

#871717 <double/solid> #786969 <dot/dash> #445BB8 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Abigail Jessa Andersen»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Aab-igh-ale Jes-ah Ahnd-er-sen»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Abigail is a classic Hebrew name that translates to "Father's Joy". Jessa is a diminutive form of Jessica, also a hebrew name, which translates to "Rich". Abby's father had always liked the name and felt that it fit his little darling perfectly. After all, she certainly was his pride and joy, and they were quite rich.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Abby, Abs»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    18, June 2nd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Germany; Specifically Greiz, Germany»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Jewish»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Unknown
    She is fluent in both German and English, but seeing that German is her native language it takes her longer to read and write in English.
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Dyscalculia & Dyslexia»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    75% German <both> & 25% Danish <dad>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Stormy blue eyes that show emotion immensely well»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    long, wavy, golden blonde hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'4.25"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    121lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    naturally pale complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    slim»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced twice»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing Significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Abigail looks very much like the mother she never knew. Everything from the waves in her golden hair to the intense emotion her stormy eyes show and even her posture, height and natural taking to music.»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {10 Months Old}
    Toddler Days! {3 Years Old}
    Off to School! {8 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 18 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Intelligent/decisive/focused; Abigail is a smart lass who makes up her mind quickly and efficiently about things. Even though she has problems with reading, spelling and math it has not stopped this bright young lady from studying hard and excelling in all aspects of her studies.
    Motivated/determined/assertive; Abby likes to be the best and has always been told to reach for the stars and never stop until she catches hold of one. The blonde has taken the saying to heart and practically lives her life by it. She motivates herself to achieve everything and anything that she sets her mind to.
    Organized/helpful; Being the logical girl that she is, Abs dislikes mess and always keeps her things clean and tidy. She has an organization system for everything and always utilizes her organizational skills to the best of her ability.
    Easily jealous/impatient; The green monster is a common foe of Abigail's. Having been raised as an only child she is not good about sharing attention, especially when she cares deeply for the person she is spending time with. Coming from a well-off home, Abigail is also not used to having to wait for things. She tries to be patient, but likes things to be done quickly and efficiently to allow time to do more things.

⊰Likes⊱
    school
    reading even though she has trouble with it
    acting
    playing tambourine
    playing clarinet
    playing flute
    bands
    having fun
    summer
    sun
    animals
    nature
    music
    photography

⊰Dislikes⊱
    chocolate
    numbers
    math
    science
    rice
    spinach
    greek yogurt

⊰Talents⊱
    Playing the tambourine, clarinet and flute
    Photography

⊰Hobbies⊱
    Composing music
    Learning new instruments
    Acting
    Performing

⊰Strengths⊱
    Music
    Quick Learner
    Determined
    Motivated
    Organized

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    Animals
    Picky Eater
    Reading
    Math
    Spelling
    Jealous

⊰Secrets⊱
    Though not exactly a secret, Abigail is a very picky eater. She tries not to eat around new people.
    She wishes she would meet her mom one day. From the way her father talks the lady must be a wonderful person... even if she couldn't deal with commitment or the idea of having a child.
    Abby is terrified of following in her mom's footsteps one day.

⊰Fears⊱
    Being the same person her biological mom is/was.
    Never finding love
    Loosing her father's legacy and fortune

⊰Aspirations⊱
    become a famous musician
    Find love, get married and raise a small family with one, maybe two children. If there are two children spacing them out by at least five years would be ideal.

«
    Abigail is quite against the idea of being forced into a marriage and is confused as to why her father would ever do such a thing to his little girl.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    Like almost everyone, Abigail was born to two parents. Unfortunately that didn't last long. The child was quickly abandoned by her mother, left with only her father and a note that simply said 'I can't do it Erik' when she was only three days old. If it hadn't been for the fact that Abby was born at home the two of them probably wouldn't have even been out of the hospital by then. Though it might seem detrimental to a little girl's health to be raised without a mother the first few years of her life flew by in what seemed the blink of an eye. Here father came from old money and, though he worked hard, he didn't need to. Every weekend was spent at a zoo or a park, a concert hall even, anything that was fun. When Abigail was an older child her father remarried a woman he had been dating for a few years. She was absolutely lovely and treated Abigail as if she was her own. They have all lived happily since then, with nothing major really happening.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    denim blue»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Versunkener Apfelkuchen (German Apple Cake)»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Classic
    Mozart, Bach & Beethoven
    Edelweiss

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Pit Bull Terrier»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    282»

«
    Her photo Album, the note from her mother, the collection of collars from her deceased pets, Mokey and Cinna her two stuffed lions, sheet music collection»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Sheba Anne Weiss || 49 || unknown, presumed alive
    Dad :: Erik Lou Andersen || 50 || alive
    Step-Mom :: Liesel Mary Andersen || 48 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Paternal Aunt :: Anise Lei Willems <nee Andersen> || 45 || alive
    uncle in law :: Crawford Lawrence Willems || 46 || alive
    cousin :: Meadow Lark Willems || 12 || alive
    cousin :: Dove Echo Willems || 19 || alive
    Cousin :: Primrose Rayne Willems || 15 || alive

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None at the moment, though she would like one, maybe two, in the future»

⊰Pets⊱
    Olaf > Male > 9yr > Persian cat
    Morgan > Female > 7yr > white pitbull mix
    Mia > Female > 8yr > black & white pitbull
    Maisy > Female > 8m > black & white pitbull
    Hopsy, EB, Sunny, Clover > Female, Male, Male, Female > 1yr > rabbits
    Faith > Female > 4yr > grey & white pitbull
    Allie > Female > 3yr > white pitbull mix
    Sir Shimmer > Male > 4yr > Peacock
    Sia > Female > 5yr > Siamese cat
    Vixen > Mare > 12yr > 13.3hh dappled palomino Welsh Cob pony
    Pixie > Female > 2m > black & white pitbull
    Perfect Nightmare {Bella} > Mare > 8yr > 15.2hh blue roan Quarter Horse cross

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#103b0c]
tumblr_nqdn8wmF051tw3lmao4_400.jpg

embed.php

#94ab30 <double/solid> #103b0c <dot/dash> #24853E <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Thomas Matthew Campbell»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    T-om-es Ma-th-ieu Cam-belle»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    The meaning of Thomas' name was not really considered when his parents named him. They had picked the names to honor past relatives. Broken down however, Thomas means 'twin' and Matthew means 'gift of Yahweh'.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Tom, Tommy»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    27, September 12th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Sweden; Specifically Härnösand, Sweden»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Lutheran»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Unknown
    He is fluent in German, English, Icelandic and Dutch as well as his native tongue of Swedish
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Mild Allergy to cats»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    85% Norwegian <both> & 15% Swedish <mom>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Pale, Mossy green eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Short and neat hair that is sandy, dirty blonde in color»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'0"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    178lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    ever so slightly on the tan side of 'normal'»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    average to muscular»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    none, just natural stubble»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    He only has one that he knows of. On the back of his knee and it's less than an inch long. He acquired it as a child, when he tripped, getting his leg caught in some of his friend's mother's rose vines.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    He takes after his dad but with his moms eyes and nose»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {2 Months Old}
    Toddler Days! {2.5 Years Old}
    Off to School! {10 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {15 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 24 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Peacemaker/Peacekeeper; Thomas tries to see everything from every side and does his best not to play the devil's advocate, though occasionally it is fun to do. He will not shy away from being the first one to apologize or the first one to try and figure out how to compromise so the peace stays.
    Understanding/Good Listener; Even if he doesn't understand the entire situation or why you did something, Thomas does his best to understand it. He is a gentle guy who doesn't really get angered easily and is always there for those that need to talk.
    Easily Pushed Around And Taken Advantage Of/Kind But Blunt; Being so gentle and easygoing can often come with the consequence of being walked on. While for a lot of people kindness is not a weakness it, unfortunately, is for Tommy. Even if he knows your intentions are not the best, he is a pleaser... an easily hurt pleaser. Thomas is also not known for sugar-coating things very well. If he has to tell you something horrid you can rest assured that he will tell you outright ... yet also break it to you as gently and easy as possible, attempting to keep your feelings in check.

⊰Likes⊱
    girls
    nature
    horses
    hiking
    the water
    dogs
    cows
    farms
    books
    writing
    music
    the cold
    tom boys
    sweet girls
    reading
    composition

⊰Dislikes⊱
    the heat
    cats
    stuck-up girly girls

⊰Talents⊱
    writing
    composing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    reading
    hiking
    writing
    composing

⊰Strengths⊱
    music
    composing
    kindness
    writing

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    pushover
    being away from his family
    seeing a loved one in trouble/sick/etc
    hot weather

⊰Secrets⊱
    He once took the blame for eating the last piece of boysenberry pie when he was fourteen, but really it was his small sister Olly who ate it.
    He loves to dream about his future... not that it's much of a secret what he wants.

⊰Fears⊱
    losing a person he loves
    something bad being bestowed upon a person close to him

⊰Aspirations⊱
    to raise a family of his own
    become a successful composer, lyricist and children's author

«
    He is oddly okay with it. While it is preferred to marry someone for love this will, for some reason make both families happy, so then it will make him happy in the end too... right?»

⊰History⊱
    «
    We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    forest green»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Swedish crepes with lingonberry butter and powdered sugar»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    country
    John Denver
    Thank God I'm a Country Boy

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    dog ... any kind of dog»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    21»

«
    photo album collection, box of pictures, notebooks, family crest plaque, great-great-great-great grandmother's engagement ring - a family heirloom that has been passed down to the eldest child upon adulthood for generations.»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Kirstine Campbell || 57 || Alive
    Dad :: Lucas Campbell || 60 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    Sister :: Oleysia Juniper Campbell || 17 || alive
    Sister :: Piper Margaret Campbell || 12 || alive
    Sister :: Remi Bette Campbell || 7 || alive

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    None Left»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None yet, but he would like four children one day»

⊰Pets⊱
    Tallah > Female > 9m > Norse Elk Shepherd
    Patchwork > Male > 4yr > Portuguese Water Dog
    Wrinkles > Female > 7yr > Norwegian Mastiff

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#64e3df]
tumblr_o1bwerW47c1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

embed.php

#c9710c <double/solid> #64e3df <dot/dash> #DEBD68 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Delilah Qwin Claes»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Deh-ly-lah Qwh-in Class»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Delilah was a name her parents hadn't actually considered... in fact, if they had known they were to have a baby girl her name would have been something else, probably Natalia since that is her younger sister's name. Delilah was supposed to be a boy and her name was supposed to be Nikko, which is now her youngest brothers name. Not having any female names prepared when she arrived, the midwife who also happened to be a close family friend suggested Delilah because the name meant delight, among other things and she was a delightful little baby, barely crying and sleeping through the night rather quickly. Qwin (or Quinn as 'normal' people spell it) means intelligence.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Dee, Didi, Del, Lil, DQ, Chicken Girl»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    21, October 15th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Belgium; Specifically Heibaart, Belgium»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Roman Catholic»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Unknown
    Seeing as there are three official languages of Belgium, Delilah is fluent in dutch, german and french.
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (basically a form of tendinitis in the wrists), Holiday Depression & Stress, Allergic to Penicillin (and all drugs in that family), Anxiety»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    67% Belgian <both>, 17% Italian <mom>, 16% Swedish <mom>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    light and bright baby blue, sometimes looking more silver than blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Long hair comprised of honey blonde ringlets with natural highlights and lowlights.»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'3.5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    124.4lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    naturally pale yet seemingly flawless complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    slim»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    Her nose has some very light, pale freckling to it. It's very hard to see, especially from a distance, but they are there»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced twice each, right helix pierced twice, left forward helix pierced once, belly button pierced once»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    This on her inner left foot. This starting on the top of her right foot and curving to the outside, ending just under the ankle. This on the back of her neck. This on her left shoulder blade.»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    One from the back of her right hip to just under her last rib (about four inches) from a nasty fall off a tree when she was eight. A long scar spanning about nine inches on her inner thigh, spanning from her knee about three quarters of the way up from when she broke her femur as a twelve year old after being thrown off a horse. A few more insignificant knicks and pricks along her arms and hands from her various pets and activities she did as a youngster.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    nearly a spitting image of her paternal grandfather»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {7 Months Old}
    Toddler Days! {5 Years Old}
    Off to School! {11 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 21 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Spontaneous/Fun-Loving/Charming; Doing random things in the blink of an eye is the epitome of a bad idea to some people. Delilah is not one of them. She would rather live life doing something new and exciting all the time than th same thing day after day after day. Living in the moment is much preferred.
    Easily Stressed/Anxious/Daring; Just about anything can stress Delilah out: an upcoming test, what she is going to wear the next day, what she is going to do later... literally anything. When combined with the fact that her father is dying a slow, painfull death where any day let alone any moment could be his last. You end up with a bundle of nerves who wants nothing more than to hide in a pile of hay stroking one of her chickens.
    Friendly/Flirty/Innocent; While she may be the type of girl willing to try anything at least once, Delilah is very innocent and always has been. Her family had tried to bring her up to speed on the 'real world' but she chose not to hear it. She can be very stubborn and pig-headed when she wants to be.
    Loyal/Trusting/Brave; That innocence can betray her sometimes, leading her to be too trusting and almost seem naive about things. Overall she is a brave and spunky thing who will always have your back, even being loyal to a fault if she really trusts you... but at the same time she isn't one to cower in fear or back away from a challenge.

⊰Likes⊱
    animals
    chickens
    riding
    running
    having fun
    trying new things
    spicy food
    chocolate
    traveling

⊰Dislikes⊱
    being bored
    getting sick
    death
    watching loved ones suffer
    stressful situations
    meat

⊰Talents⊱
    riding
    photography
    cooking

⊰Hobbies⊱
    riding
    spending time with family, friends and animals
    trying new things
    eating
    traveling

⊰Strengths⊱
    riding
    brave
    charming
    loyal

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    overly loyal
    overly trusting
    easily stressed
    dealing with stress and anxiety
    her wrists

⊰Secrets⊱
    Though it's not a surprise to her family, Delilah is a vegetarian.
    She loves to randomly bring home new animals. Once she brought home a fox and told her parents that it was just one of the husky puppies ... they believed her until it stopped growing and the huskies kept going.
    She tries to hide her stress and anxiety from her family.
    Though most people look forward to holidays, she hates the holiday season because of all the stress it brings with it.

⊰Fears⊱
    her father dying
    anyone else in the family dying
    having to do the same thing every day

⊰Aspirations⊱
    travel the world
    find true love and settle down
    learn to control her stress/anxiety

«
    Deep down she is against it, but at the same time she is ... okay... about it. Delilah has always known that one of her father's only wishes in life was to walk his daughters down the isle ... that and that one of them keeps the farm, but Olivier seems to have that covered. So long as her to-be husband lets her father walk her down the isle everything will fall into place eventually... until then it'll just be an adventure, and after all, Delilah can't turn down a good adventure.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    Delilah was born to two loving parents and a very protective older brother, life couldn't have been better ... except Delilah was supposed to be a boy and her name was supposed to be Nikko, so it was certainly a surprise when 'he' came out and was a 'she'. In fact, Delilah was almost three months old before she had a name. Growing up as the second eldest of five children, Didi learned to love exploring at a young age... and growing up on a busy farm, well, that meant there was always something worth finding out. She grew up climbing trees, riding horses before she could even walk, and running around all day without the slightest cares in the world. A far cry from where she is today. Two years ago her father was diagnosed with Gliablastoma Multiforme, basically a very aggressive brain tumor. Because of where it was and how much it had spread he was deemed in-operable and given a few years to live with treatments. The main man in her life is a ticking time bomb and there is only just so long before the time goes off... that thought has driven Delilah crazy since he was diagnosed.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Beige»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Spicy Vegetarian Kimchi & Creme Brulee with dark chocolate and raspberries»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Rock and Roll
    Aerosmith
    I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    chick»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    44»

«
    necklace that her father gave to her when she turned fifteen... he has the key-chain part, woven mittens from her grandma before she passed ... and they're exceptionally warm, phone to keep in contact with everyone, camera because you never know when a good picture opportunity will arise ... not to mention the mini blue thing is adorable and easy to plug into her laptop, aged world map from at least two-hundred years ago and she finds it intriguing.»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Morgana Claes <nee Lambert> :: 44 :: Alive
    Dad :: Jan Claes :: 46 :: Alive but dying

⊰Siblings⊱
    Brother :: Olivier Valentino Claes :: 25 :: Alive
    Sister :: Natalia Ann Claes :: 17 :: Alive
    Sister :: Emilia Ainslee Claes :: 13 :: Alive
    Brother :: Nikko Ante Claes :: 9 :: Alive

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Paternal Uncle :: Ante Claes :: 52 :: Alive
    Aunt in law :: Amandla Claes <nee Steinburg> :: 49 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Ante Claes II :: 23 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Serafino Claes :: 17 :: Alive
    Maternal Grandmother :: Betta Lambert <nee Burg> :: 74 :: dead
    Maternal Grandfather :: Olivier Lambert :: 75 :: Alive
    Maternal uncle :: Stefan Lambert :: 54 :: dead
    Maternal uncle :: Clarence Lambert :: 47 :: Alive
    "Aunt" in law :: Nicola Rubio :: 43 :: Alive
    Female Cousin :: Cici Rubio-Lambert :: 18 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Harold Rubio-Lambert :: 10 :: Alive

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None, though some would be nice one day»

⊰Pets⊱
    Gladiator's Last Chance {Barnaby} > Gelding > 11yr > 15hh blue roan Quarter Horse
    Chickiddy > Female > 2w > chicken
    Chipper > Male > 1yr > Red Squirrel
    Dressed For Success {Dapper} > Gelding > 14yr > 16.1hh brown Thoroughbred-Dutch Warmblood cross
    Elf > Male > 1w > chicken
    Foxy > Female > 4yr > Grey Fox
    Fezziwig > Male > 2w > chicken
    Noddingham > Male > 9yr > Yorkie mix
    Snow > Female > 8m > cow
    Spice, Sugar, Lily > Male, Female, Female > 3yr > Siberian Husky, Siberian Husky, Tabby Cat

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#418c2e]
tumblr_nqdnti96Yu1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

embed.php

#bd2828 <double/solid> #418c2e <dot/dash> #254E6B <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Garret Jeremy Finn»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Gare-et Jer-em-ee Fin»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Garret is an English name that mean something along the lines of 'ruling by a spear'. Jeremy is a more traditional name that basically means 'God will Uplift".»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Gar»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    25, January 1st»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Ireland; Specifically Inisheer, Ireland. The smallest, most eastern island in Galway Bay off the west coast of Ireland.»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Eastern Orthodox Christian»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Chace Crawford <Younger; Daniel Huttlestone>»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    25% English <mom> & 75% Irish <both>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    silver-green eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    medium length, shaggy and sometimes wild-looking dirty blonde hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    180lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    A healthy yet fair complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    lean & well muscled»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing notable»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    his mom»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {2 Months}
    Off to School! {6 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {14 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 23 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    stubborn/sarcastic/lackluster sense of humor; Garret is your stereotypical Irish person when you try to get him to change his mind or opinion on any matter. He is very pigheaded and can be hotheaded though it is rare. He doesn't have the best sense of humor in the world, it is very dry and he is quite sarcastic about pretty much everything.
    social yet rather introverted/reserved; Garret is a bit on the shy side when he first meets someone, and he isn't one to open up quickly or talk without a reason. He enjoys the quiet and the serenity that it brings with it. He does enjoy social gatherings and mingling with people, but he doesn't really approach anyone new first or make unnecessary conversation.
    kind/sympathetic/helpful; Garret likes to help others and look out for them. He is a very empathetic person who is quite in tune with his feelings and emotions. He isn't the type of guy who will 'be the brave man' just because he is out in public or with his family or a girl that he cares for deeply. He is the type of guy who feels no shame in being able to express himself just as everyone else.
    realist/conceited/sometimes a bit arrogant; There is no such thing as a 'grey-area' for Gar. Everything is in the metaphoric black and white, yes and no, good and bad. Things may have pros and cons, but the entirety of the event is not both good and bad. He isn't an overly happy person nor an Eeyore. Garret takes everything as it is. He can be a conceited and arrogant jerk at times, especially when people keep complimenting him ... and though it certain hurts when someone take a shot at his ego he is usually put in his place rather quickly once you break through that confident, stubborn exterior.

⊰Likes⊱
    girls
    family
    friends
    Ireland
    being himself

⊰Dislikes⊱
    being uncomfortable
    snobs
    people who only like him for his Irish accent

⊰Talents⊱
    helping others
    school
    studying
    archery

⊰Hobbies⊱
    archery
    basketball
    reading

⊰Strengths⊱
    Empathetic
    archery
    school
    helping others
    traveling ... good at it

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    traveling ... tired of it
    stubborn
    big ego
    accent-lovers

⊰Secrets⊱
    He wasn't really sure what he wanted to do with his life until he was nineteen and in the second half of his first year of college. He only knew that he didn't want to be in the military because he didn't want to be moving his family every few years.
    He once had a stray cat as a pet when he was eleven and living in Germany, but he kept it a secret. It was a difficult parting when he had to leave "Brewer" behind nearly two years later.
    As an older boy had become best friends with a girl who's father was also in the military during one of his moves and they had dated for a while before having to part ways when their father's were later stationed in different countries. They stayed in contact for a bit, but eventually, during other moves and whatnot the contact ended up breaking off when it became too difficult to keep in contact with one another. To this day he wonders if he might ever see her again.

⊰Fears⊱
    War
    Not graduating from the program he wants
    being drafted
    raising a family and having to move constantly, much like himself
    death
    incurable diseases

⊰Aspirations⊱
    Graduate from University early (currently in year 5 of 8, would like to be done in 6 or 7 instead of 8)
    get married
    re-connect with his long-lost best friend/former love interest.
    Be a successful pediatrician and/or urgent care doctor

«
    Not too happy about the timing or that it is most likely in another country. He would have preferred to have waited until he was finished with his PHD. But who knows, maybe his parents had arranged for him to marry that girl from so long ago... though it's probably just a dream.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    I moved around a lot as a kid. My dad and mum were both born in Inisheer, Ireland which is where I spent the longest part of my life so far. I only returned a three months ago. My dad moved around from being in the military a lot, so by the time I was ten we moved to Celle, Germany, when I was thirteen we moved to Dalabyggo, Iceland... it wasn't as cold as you would think. I mean, it was cold, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was sixteen when we moved to Shreveport, Louisiana in America and I was seventeen when we settled in Weyburn, saskatchewan which is where my dad was stationed for the last six years. Now he's done serving and the family has been able to go back home to Ireland. It's a great little town, Inisheer, and I hope to raise my own family here one day.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Dark blue»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Corned Beef and Cabbage»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Country & Rock
    The Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Elvis Presley
    Angel Eyes

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Ferret»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    27»

«
    Wallet, Medical text books, School Notes, Pictures, Archer's set, personal books, posters, dvd collection, cd collection»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Maia Finn :: 52 :: Alive
    Dad :: Alfred Finn :: 54 :: Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Brother :: Gregory Ronald Finn :: 18 :: Alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    No one notable»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «
    Merengue :: Female :: 1yr :: Ferret»

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#70c24f]
tumblr_nrhr4eLYgw1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

newcreate.php

#23358c <double/solid> #70c24f <dot/dash> #9C6133 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Amber Novalee Hawke»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Aam-Buhr Noh-vah-lee Hawck»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Amber is a type of resin that many things are found preserved in. It is also a yellowish brownish color. Novalee is a modern name that combines the two names Nova, meaning New, and Lee, meaning clearing or meadow. So literally, the name means New Meadow or New Clearing. Both names are very nature-centric.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Amby, Nov, Nova, Hawke, Bird»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    21, November 17th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    USA - Tribe; Specifically Mohawk tribe, living on the Mohawk Reservation in St. Regis, Awesasne, New York»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Technically there is no set religion, Mohawk religion combines Christianity with native beliefs that are similar to many pagan religions»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Anemic due to the lack of iron from being vegan and not always eating correctly.»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Native American»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Very dark brown eyes that nearly resemble black with the slightest almond shape to them»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Her hair is naturally black and has a slight wave to it. It's usual length is anywhere from just past her shoulders to almost reaching her bum.»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    131lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    naturally rather pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    average»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    She has a light olive birthmark on her right side just below her armpit. It is just a weird splash really, no shape made from it. She also has one other very small birthmark in the same olive tone, just slightly darker that is hidden between her the left pinky and left ring toes on her left foot.»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Lobes are pierced twice each, both ears have an industrial piercing as well as a tragus and snug piercing. Her right ear has two additional rook piercings while her left ear has one additional helix piercing. Her left nostril is pierced along with her belly button having two piercings in it.»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    This on her outer right wrist. This on the back of her neck. This wrapping around her left wrist, the owl is on her inner wrist with the branch going around like a bracelet. This on her right foot and this on her left heel.»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    She has her fair share of insignificant scars, probably more than that actually since she was always roughhousing with her brothers and cousins or trying to prove herself.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Both of her parents have very similar physical appearances, however she has the lighter skin like her dad as well as his eyes and nose and the facial structure of her mom.»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {3 Months Old}
    Off to School! {7 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Short-Fused/Easily Agitated/Insecure; Amber angers quickly and easily... and she shows it just as fast as she feels it, unable to hide her emotions well at all. She practically wears her heart on her sleeve and hates that she can never seem to hide her emotions. Amby doesn't handle annoyances well at all and she often tries to put others down to make herself feel better. She is a very insecure girl due to her past.
    Outgoing/Determined/Quick-Witted; Amber likes new situations and meeting new people, it is exhilarating to her. She is a fast thinker and the type of female who doesn't really let much stand in her way. No matter how unsure of herself she is and no matter how much of a lack in confidence she has, nothing stops her from achieving whatever it is she set out to do.
    Natural-Born Leader/Manipulating/Snobbish; She has all of the qualities that any natural-born leader should have, except maybe for insecurity, but overall she likes to take charge and have those who follow her. It gives her a sense of pride and fulfillment that she yearns to achieve. Unfortunately, sometimes she needs to accomplish things in more inconvenient ways and more-or-less force others to take her side. While she rarely feels like she is too good for someone or something it won't stop her from acting that way. Amber isn't afraid to put others down or act like she is all high and mighty by being a complete snob and not even giving some people the time of day.
    Honest/Traditional/Loyal; Amber is a tactless girl who is not afraid to say what is on her mind. She does tend to be overly honest and overly loyal, but she believes in being that way, just as she strongly believes in continuing tradition. She is a prideful girl when it comes to aspects such as her heritage and beliefs and she believes that tradition is a large part of who she is. The only time she has gone against her heritage was when she turned vegan around the age of twelve.
    Excitable/Easily Fascinated/Risk-taker; While often unsure of herself and her abilities, Amber is a bright young lady who can be intrigued by even the littlest of things and stay completely enchanted by it for hours on end. She gets excited quickly and easily when she is looking forward to an event or a person. The last thing Amber is known to be is adventurous. She doesn't mind taking risks and exploring. There is something about living a daring life that is just so very rewarding to her.

⊰Likes⊱
    tradition
    animals
    fuzzy things
    exploring
    putting others down to build herself up
    learning
    apples
    fruits
    nuts
    vegetables
    leading
    riding
    training animals

⊰Dislikes⊱
    showing emotion
    not being able to hide her emotions
    meat
    animal products ... except for her wool blanket and hooded cape
    school
    being part of a crowd

⊰Talents⊱
    riding
    learning
    sewing
    crotcheting
    gardening
    leading
    training animals

⊰Hobbies⊱
    riding
    learning
    upholding tradition
    training animals
    tending to plants/gardens
    running
    exploring

⊰Strengths⊱
    Honest
    Loyal
    Strong leader
    Embraces tradition

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    insecure
    can come off as cold
    seems downright mean at times
    easy to anger
    can be irrational
    emotional

⊰Secrets⊱
    She hasn't eaten any animal or animal product since she was twelve. Any time her family prepares a plate with meat or eggs or anything from an animal she simply takes the plate off, stating she will eat alone and feeds it to her animals, usually her dogs. Only her two closest friends know that she is Vegan... not even her family knows.
    The only animal products she still uses are the handmade wool blanket and hooded cape she owns because of how warm they are during the cold, unruly winters. Everything else she owns is made from plant materials such as cotton and indigo.
    She once slipped over the border and into Canada while she was wandering about once. Canadian authorities nearly arrested her because they didn't think someone could really stumble upon the other country without knowing it. Luckily one of them realized she was 'only a kid' and they just escorted her back to the border where she walked back over before anyone could say anything or change their minds.

⊰Fears⊱
    being forced out of tradition
    ingesting an animal product
    getting taken advantage of
    never making her family proud
    pitch-black darkness

⊰Aspirations⊱
    Make a living for herself
    stay on the reservation forever
    make her family proud
    Produce a son for her family.

«
    Arranged Marriage is fine by her. It is a tradition or many cultures, including her own. Her parents were an arranged marriage. The only thing not okay with her is if it is an arranged marriage that forces her to move off of a reservation. At the very least let her marry another Native American!»

⊰History⊱
    «
    Amber has tried to please her family since she was born, but she never quite succeeded at it. The first time she disappointed them actually, was when she was born. Her parents had wanted all boys, or at least the eldest to be a male. Unfortunately for both parties, the first child wasn't a boy, but a girl... and since the moment she was born the only person who really accepted her was her maternal grandmother. As she grew up she tried to impress her family, tried to be the eldest son they never had, she tried to act like an older version of her two younger brothers, but nothing she did was good enough. It was always "Amber stop doing this, Amber why can't you be more like Balto or Dakota, Amber stop being a disgrace, You had better do it right this time, etc, etc, etc..." In her entire life she can only remember pleasing her parents twice. Once when she was able to tame her horse, Skybird, and once after she had stopped her youngest brother from falling off a cliff and into a river where he ended up drowning when he was a bit older anyway. Anything she did was just never good enough or big enough for the two people she called mom and dad. The only person who made sure to show that she was loved and wanted was the grandmother on her mom's side whom she often just referred to as Grandmother. She passed away almost exactly one year ago.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Light Brown»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread muffins»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Amber isn't the biggest music fan. She doesn't dislike it, but it's not something she'll listen to for fun.
    If she does listen to it, it's one of the traditional tunes that is played during a ceremony or re-enactment.
    Though she does sort of like the songs Ignorance from Paramore and Demons from Imagine Dragons

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Grey Wolf»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    15»

«
    Wool blanket, Wool hooded cape, Headstall (part of her bit-less bridle), split reins, saddle»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Marigold Hawke (nee Rose) :: 38 :: Alive
    Dad :: Ash Hawke Sr. :: 41 :: Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    Brother :: Balto Hawke :: 17 :: Alive
    Brother :: Dakota Hawke :: 8 ... would be 13 :: Dead

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Maternal Grandmother :: Sky Rose (nee Gold) :: 54 ... would be 55 :: Dead
    Maternal Grandfather :: Harrison Rose :: 58 :: Alive
    Maternal Aunt :: Violet Night (nee Rose) :: 33 :: Alive
    Uncle in Law :: Skylar Night :: 37 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Faux Night :: 17 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Landry Night :: 9 :: Alive
    Maternal Uncle :: Billy Rose :: 27 :: Alive
    To-Be Aunt in Law :: Kristina Jackson :: 23 :: Alive
    Paternal Grandfather :: Hyker Hawke I :: 62 :: Alive
    Paternal Grandmother :: Lily Hawke (nee Bet) :: 60 :: Alive
    Paternal Uncle :: Simon Hawke :: 40 ... would be 44 :: Dead
    Former Aunt in Law :: Nicole Sporka :: 41 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Simon Hawke Jr. :: 8 :: Alive
    Paternal Uncle :: Joshua Hawke :: 34 :: Alive
    Paternal Uncle :: Hyker Hawke II :: 30 :: Alive
    Aunt in Law :: Jules Hawke (nee Ridge) :: 27 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Hyker Hawke III :: 8 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: James Hawke :: 6 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Cameron Hawke :: 3 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Ash Hawke Jr. :: 4m :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Aaron Hawke :: 4m :: Alive

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None yet, though she would like a son one day»

⊰Pets⊱
    Cherokee > Male > 2yr > Wolfdog
    Digit > Stallion > 7yr > 15.2hh bay Quarter Horse
    Diva > Female > 4yr > Siberian Husky
    Hunter, Catcher > Male > 1yr > brown Tabby & white and cream Rat
    Nettle > Male > 8m > Jack Russel mix
    Pine > Male > 3m > Maine Coon mix
    Skybird > Mare > 14yr > 16.2hh palomino coated Palomino
    Falcon, Sparrow > Female, Male > 8yr, 7yr > brown/black Tortoiseshell, Tuxedo Cat

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#67c4cf]
tumblr_nqedj7czBa1tw3lmao7_400.jpg

newcreate.php

#b58118 <double/solid> #67c4cf <dot/dash> #4A50C9 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Madison Noelle Jameson»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Mad-is-on No-el Jaym-son»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Madison is a former english last name that means son or matthew ... but it's become a popular name. Noelle is a french name (and word) for Christmas.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Mad, Madi»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    19, June 11th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    USA - State; Specifically Nevada»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Technically Mormon, but she considers herself to be Agnositc»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Allergic to pollen, dust and peanuts»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    Dutch <mom, 25%>, French <mom, 20%>, Danish <both, 55%>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    silvery-greyish blue eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    rather short, straight, soft, black hair that generally is somewhere between shoulder length and mid-neck length»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'6"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    145lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    'normal' flesh tone, not pale and not tan.»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    she has an average body type, in just about all aspects ... though she is also rather athletic»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Her lobes are pierced three times each, her left daith is pierced, both tragi are pierced, left ear has an industrial piercing, both snugs are pierced, right rook is pierced twice, left rook is pierced once, right cartilage is pierced once, right forward helix is pierced, right outer conch is pierced, left inner conch is pierced, right nostril is pierced, belly button is pierced three times in a triangle formation with one on top and two under.»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    This on her left wrist, This on her right shoulder blade, This on her right rib cage.»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing Significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Mom»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {1 Month}
    Off to School! {9 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 19 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    quick minded/lazy/rebellious; Madison doesn't take long to think about things, and she certainly doesn't think things through. She makes up her mind quickly and refuses to look back, or so she says. Even though she has all these ideas buzzing around, Madi hardly acts on them... even the ones she thinks would be the most fun. The reason? she is simply too lazy to care.
    intimidating/cold-shouldered yet surprisingly bubbly if you can break through her shell; Madi has no trouble backing someone into a corner, making them feel like they just might not live to see another day ... in fact, she actually finds a lot of enjoyment in it. As a person who has never been liked by many people, that truly seems to be the best way to get attention, at least it is in her mind. However, if you can stand to tolerate her attitude and personality long enough and really win her over you just might find the sweet, bubbly girl that was once allowed to show on her rough and tumble exterior.
    mysterious/manipulative/controlling; It's always good to keep people guessing when you have a reputation to uphold. Madison has a way of making people do exactly as she wants. Sure, they may not be eating out of hr hand ... but she always has that bit of blackmail to fall back on and the physical force after that if they keep refusing to do as told.
    secretly sentimental <though she sees it as a weakness>/kind-hearted even if she doesn't show it; Behind that craked stone facade is a little girl who once knew how to show nothing but love and kindness to every living and non-living thing. In fact, she once cried for stepping on a spider ... a SPIDER! Looking back on the past, keeping memories is a part of everyone, something no one can avoid... but Madi certainly tried to avoid it as much as possible. She can't afford to appear weak and let her guard down... ever.
    irresponsible/procrastinator; On top of being lazy and a bully, Madison can't be trusted with any responsibilities... or really anything, but especially nothing that requires it to be done by a certain time.
    protective/reassuring/secretly sympathetic; The night-haired female is actually human if you can break through and get to know her. Underneath all of that nastiness is a person who just wants to see the best outcome, even if she put you throw hell for as long as you could remember knowing her ... which is very possible. And though she might have a moment of kindness or the even more rare sympathy if you get along with her there is an amazing chance that she will revert back to her 'in-human' "nothing can touch me and I will get you to do what I want" form... but she won't let anyone else use you as a doormat if you are that special to her. Only she'll be able to treat you that way.

⊰Likes⊱
    -
    Animal: Parrot
    - Color: Purple
    - Flower: Snapdragon
    - Fruit: Pomegranate
    - Spice: Lavender
    - Musical Instrument: Bass Drum
    - Season: Autumn
    - Time of Day: Noon
    - Day of Week: Saturday
    - shiitake mushrooms
    - button mushrooms
    - blackberries
    - chili peppers
    - black beans
    - asparagus
    - carrots
    - sunflower seeds
    - tomatilla
    - mozzarella
    - Fantasy genre
    - Romance genre
    - live-action roleplaying
    - superheroes
    - interior decorating
    - Treasure Island
    - pirates
    - sports
    - skeletons
    - being a rebel

⊰Dislikes⊱
    -
    Animal: Snake
    - Color: Scarlet
    - Flower: Forget-Me-Not
    - Fruit: Cranberry
    - Spice: Chili Powder
    - Musical Instrument: Piano
    - Season: Summer
    - Time of Day: Night
    - Day of Week: Wednesday
    - onion
    - Parmesan cheese
    - acorn squash
    - arugula
    - sunflower seeds
    - radish greens
    - avocado
    - Horror genre
    - Sci-Fi genre
    - crystal balls
    - classical theater
    - butterflies
    - rougish space captains

⊰Talents⊱
    Interior Decorating
    Sports
    Art

⊰Hobbies⊱
    Sports
    Interior Decorating

⊰Strengths⊱
    sports
    running
    swimming
    Kind-hearted
    Reassuring

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    Music
    making friends
    playing nice with others
    overly competitive
    aggressive

⊰Secrets⊱
    She uses her attitude to hide herself from the world.
    She actually learns to care for people rather quickly and feels for them fiercely, but refuses to let anyone see it

⊰Fears⊱
    becoming attached to someone
    losing someone she ends up with feelings for
    being dependent on another person
    snakes

⊰Aspirations⊱
    be successful in life
    prove that she is perfectly fine on her own
    avoid authority/getting arrested
    be happy

«
    So stupid. She is pretty sure the only reason she is being forced into this is because her parents are tired of her and her sister is probably tired of having to babysit the older sibling.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    Madison was raised in a pretty normal family life. Two loving parents, a loving and loveable younger sister whom she is very close to, and a mentally handicapped uncle whom she loves very much. At some point down the line something happened that changed not the family, but the girl. Madi was such a happy child, and like a flash of lightning, it was as if a porcelain vase had hit the ground hard and cracked into countless pieces, unable to be mended again except by the most patient people who don't feel or don't mind the small glass shards pricking them every so often as they sift through the pieces. Madison still has that child locked away in her somewhere, it's just unknown where. As she got older she became too much to handle. Their parents started sending both girls to special schools, hoping that having her sister there might keep Madi under control, but even Addison doesn't have that much luck. Madison manages to get herself expelled from nearly every place. Madi was sent to two different junior high schools and four different high schools. The last one was a rather nontraditional boarding academy that basically just prepared students for the future rather than teaching them... and it was meant for troubled kids. They had made an exception and taken in the sister as well, but really Madison was the only one who needed to attend. After graduating from the school (at the same time as her sister after being held back a year thanks to how many times she was expelled previously) she graduated at 18 and stopped her schooling, finding it pointless to go any further.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    dark purple»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Chili»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    R&B/Hip Hop
    Beyonce & Rihanna
    Worst Behavior

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Parrot»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    48»

«
    phone, nose rings, diary»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mother :: Lusi Marie Jameson || 48 || alive
    Father :: Damion Jack Jameson || 47 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Sister :: Addison Faith Jameson || 18 || alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    Paternal uncle :: Andre Nick Jameson || 51 || alive»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    Rosie, Mason > Female, Male > 5yr, 3yr > Pitbulls
    Roxie > Female > 10yr > Sun Conure

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#8ea322]
tumblr_nzu3brou381tw3lmao8_540.jpg

embed.php

#245c1e <double/solid> #8ea322 <dot/dash> #50a16e <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Remus Quentin Kovac»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Ree-mhus Qu-when-tin Co-Vack»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    The name remus is thought to be of Latin origin and meaning swift. Quentin means 'the fifth'.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Rem, Werewolf (for the Harry Potter Fan friends)»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    22, August 5th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Slovakia; Specifically Pribylina, Slovakia»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Athiest ... He doesn't come from a religious background at all»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Unkown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    When he was a child he had a Wilm's tumor, basically a cancerous tumor in the kidney usually in children, in his right kidney. The tumor was found a little late and thus he ended up losing his kidney, but aside from having to take a few pills each day he is fit as a fiddle now.»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Slovakian <both>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    brown eyes similar in shade to grated milk chocolate»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    natural light brown hair that is sometimes long and shaggy and other times looks short and neat»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'0»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    160lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    Rather pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    tall, lithe»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    He has two scars on his lower right hip and side from having his appendix and kidney removed as a child, a small almost 'x' shaped scar on his neck/chest right between his clavicles from a former health issue as well as a few other small scars from small surgeries and just being a boy with a brother and rough housing.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Mom»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {9 Months Old}
    Off to School! {7 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Logical/Rational; WIP
    excitable/enthusiastic/friendly; WIP
    loves a good argument/unorganized; WIP

⊰Likes⊱
    mangoes
    Oranges
    Bananas
    Tropical Places
    Music
    running
    reading
    delegating

⊰Dislikes⊱
    snow
    cold
    hospitals
    needles
    sushi
    coconut
    chocolate

⊰Talents⊱
    delegating
    running
    aiming

⊰Hobbies⊱
    soccer
    reading
    running
    playing saxophone

⊰Strengths⊱
    Logical
    excitable
    friendly
    running

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    unorganized
    can get very heated in arguments
    snow

⊰Secrets⊱
    He doesn't tell anyone he had his kidney removed because of cancer as a child. He feels like people treat him differently.
    He isn't overly fond of trying new things, but at the same time new things excite him and being excited is fun so he tries new things a lot.

⊰Fears⊱
    needles
    hospitals
    failure

⊰Aspirations⊱
    live life to the fullest
    explore
    be a successful political figurehead

«
    Not unopposed to it. Remus finds the idea sort of exciting but also logical in that he won't have to search for someone forever.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Mint Green»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Banana Nut Muffins»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Country
    Kenny Chesney
    Toes ~ Zac Brown Band

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Red Panda»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    33»

«
    medication, Travel scrapbook, journal, favorite pen, picture elephant {from when he was a baby. First family picture with everyone}, medical id tags»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Andrew Kovac > Dad > 55 > alive
    Marie Kovac <nee Smith> > Mom > 55 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Quincy Kovac > Brother > 20 > alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Louis Kovac > Paternal Uncle > 53 > alive
    Nataly Kovac <nee Lee> > Paternal Aunt in law > 52 > alive
    Mikael Kovac > Paternal Uncle > 51 > alive
    Gabryelle Kovac <nee Til> > Paternal Aunt in law > 49 > alive
    Alissa Kovac > Female Cousin > 19 > alive
    Harold Kovac > Male Cousin > 13 > alive
    Matilda Kovac > Female Cousin > 10 > alive
    Sylvester Kovac > Paternal Grandfather > 79 > alive
    Mariam Kovac > Paternal Grandmother > 74 ... would be 77 > dead

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None that he's aware of»

⊰Pets⊱
    Dino > Male > 4m > Labrador Retriever
    Lacey > Female > 4m > Labrador Retriever

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#2e8a24]
tumblr_nqee5dKgfq1tw3lmao2_r1_250.jpg

embed.php

#6e28b0 <double/solid> #2e8a24 <dot/dash> #DE85A4 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Jhule-ee-et Seal-ee-a Cam-er-ohn Mon-tea-th»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Juliette is a pretty french name that her parents had always loved. It means youthful. Celia is a latin nickname that is essentially a shortened form of Cecilia, Celeste or Celestina. It roughly translates to Heaven. Kameron is scottish for crooked nose ... but her parents found it pretty and thought it would fit the well off status of the family.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Julie, Jules, JC»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    22, April 23rd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    France; Specifically Châtellerault, France»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Roman Catholic»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Unknown
    Fluent in both French and English ... though she does have access to a personal translator as well.
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    She has re-occurring Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). currently she has been in remission for just over three years, it is likely she will relapse again though. Not exactly a health issue, but Julie is legally a midget.»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% French <both>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    light blue green eyes that seem to have a silvery glow»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    bouncing auburn curls that go a few inches past her shoulder blades when straightened, and stay just past her shoulders when curled»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    4'9"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    98lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    very, very pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    very petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    None really... at least nothing large enough to be of any importance»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Father but with mother's skin tone and eyes»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {5 Months Old}
    Toddler Days! {4 Years Old}
    Off to School! {6 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {11 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    «
    Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.»

⊰Likes⊱
    Boys
    horses
    castles
    france
    acting
    singing
    music
    piano
    performing
    dogs
    cats
    animals
    Picnics

⊰Dislikes⊱
    being out of her comfort zone
    being sick
    medicine
    being talked-down to

⊰Talents⊱
    Performing
    Singing
    Piano
    Acting
    Riding

⊰Hobbies⊱
    Performing
    Riding
    having fun

⊰Strengths⊱
    Virtuoso
    singing
    Piano
    Confident
    Riding

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    getting sick
    feeling alone
    hot-headed
    medicine
    animals

⊰Secrets⊱
    She tries not to get too attached to anyone emotionally, and though she does enjoy the company of others, she adores the company of her animals and the peace that solidarity can bring.
    She gets lonely much when she is sick and often stares out her window, watching the world go on around her, wondering if her life might be any different if she hadn't been sick.
    As a child she once snuck out of the mansion she was couped up in and pulled herself onto her favorite horse, Ray, bareback, taking off through the meadows. She was gone for almost a full day before her nursemaid and butler found her and brought her back to her room.
    When she falls ill she tends to become depressed, hating being couped up anywhere with limits on what she can and can not do.

⊰Fears⊱
    getting sick
    relapsing
    germs
    hospitals
    needles ... especially IV's and blood tests. Shots don't really bother her that much
    dying

⊰Aspirations⊱
    be a professional and successful actress, dancer and singer.
    She would like to have a family of her own one day ... though will probably have to adopt rather than have children of her own.
    Travel the world, see and experience new things.

«
    It's ridiculous that she should be forced on someone and someone forced on her ... besides, what if they fall to love each other and she relapses and dies? Then she has broken a heart of the most important kind.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    pink»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Duck Confit ... and marbled chocolate covered fruit»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Classical
    Tchaikovsky
    Play Hurt ~ Heartland & The Nutcracker & Swan Lake

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Clydesdale»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    12»

«
    Millie, Angel & Mini, Cowboy, Hampshire, Lupin, Hedwig, father's ring ~ She wears it on a thin chain around her neck, song book»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Father :: Pierre Monteith > 48 > alive
    Mother :: Jeannie Monteith > 41 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Butler :: Jean-Paul Crusoe > 30 > alive
    Nursemaid :: Giselle Lebelle > 25 > alive

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    Ray:: 12yr old > gelding > palomino quarter horse > 15.1hh horse
    Eeyore:: 19yr old > male > donkey
    Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog
    Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses
    Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs
    Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs
    Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses
    Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses
    Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses
    Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat
    Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats
    Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck
    Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat
    Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats
    Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs
    Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#c2bc55]
tumblr_o1bwl3ybDO1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

embed.php

#611212 <double/solid> #c2bc55 <dot/dash> #C791A6 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Caeley Emerson Neal»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Kale-ee Ehm-er-sohn Neel»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Caeley is a gaelic name that means slender or fair. Emerson is a german-american name that means brave or powerful.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Cae, Cael, Elly»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    18, May 25th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    USA - State; Specifically from Michigan»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Anglican»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Rowan Blanchard»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    She has problems with her distance vision and wears both glasses and contacts to help»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    25% Irish <mom>, 62% German <both>, 13% Scandinavian <dad>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Extremely Dark Brown»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Her hair is extremely dark brown, matching almost exactly in shade with her eyes. It is long and thick with a natural wave and frizziness to it.»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'1.75"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    114lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    healthy olive complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    Slim to Petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    sparse freckles»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Both ear lobes pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing Significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Dad»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {4 Months Old}
    Off to School! {8 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {13 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    -
    Calculating/Witty/Intelligent; Caeley isn't one to overlook something. She is smart and though she might seem flighty at times, she thinks everything through, rather quickly as well.
    - Wary/Reserved but not exactly shy; When first meeting Cae she can seem shy and quiet... she's not, not really anyway. She is wary of things and situations until she has figured them out, always thinking everything through to be as careful as possible and avoid as much error as she can. Once she warms up though she is a friendly little bugger.
    - Decisive/Organized but playful/Imaginitive; Just like her thoughts, Elly's imagination is always at work. She makes decisions thoroughly and quickly but often tries to find the fun in every situation, no matter how tedious it is.
    - Devoted/Sentimental; If this girl commits to something she sticks with it until the end. She also manages to become very attached emotionally and cognitively to items and ideas, but mainly material things and humans/animals. She finds a lot of meaning in relationships, wether they are between herself and another living being or an inanimate object.
    - Respectful but can be sneaky/Sly; Caeley will follow the rules most of the time, but she is a witty little one who is good at finding the loopholes in everything, so as respectful as she may be, she will find a way to do what she wants.
    - Caring/Gentle; She has a rather sweet disposition overall, and even if she truly despises you, Elly will treat you with the same caring and gentle touch that she treats everyone and everything.

⊰Likes⊱
    -
    Animals
    - Friends
    - Family
    - Talking
    - Swimming
    - Reading
    - Playing the Viola
    - Sports
    - Soccer
    - Softball
    - Running
    - Learning
    - Fairytales
    - Disney
    - Having Fun
    - Singing
    - Music

⊰Dislikes⊱
    -
    Cabbage
    - Crabs
    - Wasting Time
    - Bossy People
    - Unrespectful Authority
    - Squinting
    - Studying
    - Boredom

⊰Talents⊱
    -
    Running
    - Making Friends
    - Playing String Instruments
    - Singing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    -
    Sports
    - Learning new things
    - Dreaming
    - Making music
    - Reading & Creating Fairytales

⊰Strengths⊱
    -
    Using her imagination
    - Devotion
    - Reading

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    -
    Focusing, especially when bored
    - Attaches to people and things very easily
    - nearsightedness

⊰Secrets⊱
    She likes to dream that she lives in a fairytale and that one day she will wake up and her life will be just like her dreams
    She's written four childrens books and illustrated them ... but has never published them. They sit in a drawer under her bed, safely tucked away and collecting dust.

⊰Fears⊱
    - Not being able to see
    - Being told not to use her imagination
    - Dying and growing old

⊰Aspirations⊱
    She would like to be a successful author one day
    Find true love
    Live her dreams

«
    Well it's happened in fairy tales and everyone turns out happy ... so hopefully it'll be like that.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Cream/Rose»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Macaroni & Cheese»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Pop
    Selena Gomez
    Bang a Drum

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Gerbil»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    24»

«
    Mitzy & Clyde, her books, soccer ball, Softball bat and glove, Catcher's Equipment, Viola, pocket watch ~ her mothers»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mother :: Alice Neal <nee Griswald> > 24 ... would be 41 > Dead
    Father :: Erik Neal > 44 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Brother :: Aaron Neal > 20 > alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    Maternal Grandpa :: Arthur Griswald > 74 > alive»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    Belle > Female > 8yr > Pug-Chihuahua mix
    Digger > Male > 7m > Shepherd mix
    Popeye > Stallion > 7yr > 13.3hh bay Welsh Cob Pony
    Olive > Mare > 9yr > 8.2hh grey Shetland Pony
    Jaq > Male > 2yr > Hamster
    Gusgus > Male > 1yr > DMH
    Fudge > Female > 11m > Corgi mix

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#637316]
tumblr_nqee6ceViM1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

embed.php

#d4b4b4 <double/solid> #637316 <dot/dash> #447D29 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Tristan Jay Ngo»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Tris-ten "J" Nu-goh»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Tristan means tumult or outcry and Jay means to rejoice ... it is also a bird.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    TJ, Nuggy»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    21, October 19th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Malaysia; Specifically Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Buddhist»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Unknown
    Fluent in Malaysian, Vietnamese, Filipino and Chinese. He speaks broken English, Turkish and French.
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    ADD»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Malaysian»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    almond shaped dark brown eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    short, jet black hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'3"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    160lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    rather pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    lean but strong»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing Significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Mom»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {2.5 Months Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {13 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Peaceful/Easy-Going; WIP
    Friendly/Smart; WIP
    Easily Distracted/Easily Overwhelmed; WIP
    Nature-Lover/Kind-hearted; WIP

⊰Likes⊱
    girls
    nature
    traveling
    flying
    planes
    reading
    running
    bikes
    cats
    elephants

⊰Dislikes⊱
    dogs
    horses
    destruction of nature
    not being outside

⊰Talents⊱
    running
    helping others
    looking after nature
    nurturing plants

⊰Hobbies⊱
    Traveling
    running
    reading
    being one with nature

⊰Strengths⊱
    Peaceful
    Kind
    running
    determined

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    Easily distracted
    reading
    cats
    being stuck inside for long periods of time

⊰Secrets⊱
    Tristan hates living where he does. He wants to get out and explore ...and not be stuck in a major city for the rest of his life... but he also wants to take his little sister with him.
    His cat, Niagara, was abandoned in the forest when he found her. Ever since taking her in and raising her back to health they have been nearly inseparable.
    He and his sister share a secret garden in the middle of the jungle, about four miles from the hotel his father owns.

⊰Fears⊱
    living in the city forever
    losing his sister
    dogs

⊰Aspirations⊱
    Travel the world
    live somewhere in the middle of nowhere

«
    He doesn't really care one way or the other about it. The notion doesn't bother him as it is pretty common practice for his culture.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Moss Green»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Thai noodle stir fry»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Country
    Luke Bryan
    Play it Again

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Elephant and Cats»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    42»

«
    picture frame, picture album, secret garden»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Dad > Kenny Ngo > 65 > alive
    Mom > Aoki Ngo > 50 ... would be 63 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    Brother > Mitch Ngo > 25 > alive
    Brother > Nate Ngo > 23 > alive
    Brother > Vince Ngo > 19 > alive
    Brother > Sal Ngo > 17 > alive
    Brother > Will Ngo > 15 > alive
    Sister > Caya Ngo > 13 > alive

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    No one noteable»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Niagara
    > female > 4yr > DMH»

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#e30505]
tumblr_nzu3jhz9ai1tw3lmao1_400.png

embed.php

#007864 <double/solid> #e30505 <dot/dash> #24B370 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Casey Ean Pan»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Case-ee Ee-ahn Paan»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Casey is an Irish name meaning vigilant or watchful. Something that fits his personality very well. Ean is a scottish name originally and means something along the lines of God is Gracious»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Case, Pan»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    23, October 7th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    England; Specifically Castleton, England»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Protestant»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Colton Haynes <? ... not reall sure who that is... thanks google!>
    He is fluent in English and French
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Allergic to dust, mold, mildew, shellfish and pollen»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    52% French <both>, 27.25% Irish <mom>, 20.75% English <dad>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    dark blue eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    rather short, dark brown hair with natural darker honey blonde highlights»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'0"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    173lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    normal caucasian tone, not tan and not pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    fit, strong»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    covered in freckles»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    none»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    none»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    nothing significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    mix of both parents»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {8 Months Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    Helpful/Protective; WIP
    Charming/Playful; WIP
    Stubborn/Hot-headed; WIP
    Quick-thinking/Fast; WIP

⊰Likes⊱
    protecting others
    helping others
    girls
    hot air balloons
    thai food
    french deserts
    britain
    horses
    the countryside
    airplanes
    sports
    musical theater

⊰Dislikes⊱
    theft
    troublemakers
    italian food
    kebabs
    snakes
    lizards
    mice

⊰Talents⊱
    slow dancing
    cooking
    being helpful
    soccer
    lacrosse

⊰Hobbies⊱
    singing
    dancing
    riding
    sports
    performing
    traveling
    cooking

⊰Strengths⊱
    helpful
    charming
    protective
    Quick-Thinking
    Dancing

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    staying calm/level-headed when angry
    singing
    being creative
    drawing

⊰Secrets⊱
    He is open to the idea of arranged marriage... even though he won't necessarily know anything about the other person.
    When he was nine he stole a tube of chap-stick from the convenience store because he didn't have quite enough change to buy it for the girl he had liked. He has regretted that day his entire life.

⊰Fears⊱
    snakes
    lizards
    mice
    being betrayed

⊰Aspirations⊱
    become a police officer
    buy a home hopefully in the countryside or at least somewhere in Britain
    get married
    settle down and maybe have a family... or at least another dog.

«
    He likes to seem put off by the idea, because it does make him a little uneasy in truth. But on the inside he is actually okay with it.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Light green»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Hokkein Noodles with Pork and Apricot and Almond bistro Tarts with Creme Anglase»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    French
    Dimitri from Paris
    Rock This Town

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Warthog»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    53»

«
    Police uniform, family heirlooms»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom > Pansy Pan > 52 > alive
    Dad > Michael Pan > 55 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    sister > Katya Pan > 13 > alive
    sister > Mollie Pan > 6 > alive

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    No one significant»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    Chief > Male > 4yr > grey and brown Tabby
    The Flying Boy (Peter) > Gelding > 12yr > 15hh buckskin Quarter Horse cross
    Hook & Smee > Males > 2yr & 3m > Samoyed > father & Son

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#5fb867]
tumblr_nzu3ly1y5M1tw3lmao5_500.jpg

embed.php

#87b3cc <double/solid> #5fb867 <dot/dash> #BD133D <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Litzey Jaya Patil»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Lit-zee jI-yah Paht-ill»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Litzey is taken from the name Elizabeth which means God is my Oath. Jaya is a sanskrit name meaning victory, taken from the Hindi goddess Durga.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Liz, Lizzy»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    19, March 8th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    India; Specifically Tiruvannamalai, India»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Hindu»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «
    FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Allergic to dogs»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Indian»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    She has silvery brown eyes that seem to reflect all her feelings and emotions, often betraying her.»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    Liz's hair is long and black with natural waves. She often tries to experiment with different colors such as midnight blue and eggplant purple/red much to her parents chagrin.»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'6"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    132lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    Though she comes from an Indian background, Lizzy has skin that is quite pale with only the slightest hint of a tan on it.»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    thin, average»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    An almost unnoticeable beauty mark just above the right corner of her mouth»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced twice each, belly button pierced once»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None yet ... though she is thinking of getting one eventually»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing out of the norm»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    maternal grandmother»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {1 Year Old}
    Toddler Days! {4.5 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {14 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 19 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    stubborn/opinionated/challenging; WIP
    risky/ambitious; WIP
    intelligent/focused/observant; WIP
    outgoing/quiet but definitive/loyal; WIP
    defensive/blunt/brutally honest; WIP

⊰Likes⊱
    cats
    elephants
    vegetables
    traveling
    music
    acting
    helping others
    learning about different cultures and traditions

⊰Dislikes⊱
    dogs
    meat
    drawing
    oceans
    being bossed around

⊰Talents⊱
    singing
    dancing
    acting
    learning

⊰Hobbies⊱
    learning
    listening to music
    traveling
    singing

⊰Strengths⊱
    intelligent
    acting
    performing
    outgoing
    loyal

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    stubborn
    opinionated
    dogs
    blunt
    risky

⊰Secrets⊱
    She tried meat twice. Once when she was four and didn't realize it was meat and once when she was thirteen out of curiosity. She hasn't had the urge to try it again as it wasn't overly pleasant to her.
    Litzey is not overly religious and only practices her religion for her family. She is vastly respectful of it though.

⊰Fears⊱
    dogs
    eating meat
    being bossed around forever/never getting to live her life

⊰Aspirations⊱
    travel the world, experience new cultures
    find love
    get over her fear of dogs ... though it's mainly stemmed from her allergy.

«
    She wishes she had a choice in the matter, but every female in her family for the last eight or so generations at least has had an arranged marriage. Much like her religion she isn't a big fan of the fact but she is respectful of the decision.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Ruby»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Tandoori Paneer Kebabs»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Indian Pop
    Sunidhi Chauhan
    Dance Pe Chance

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Elephant»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    4»

«
    Scarf collection, diary, cell phone, Rucha, Rajah»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Kiran Patil III > Father > 60 > alive
    Priya Patil > Mother > 52 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Kiran Patil IV > Brother > 30 > alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    Lakshmi Jacoby > Maternal Grandmother > 77 > alive
    Arnold Jacoby > Maternal Grandfather > 79 > alive
    Pasha Patil > Paternal Grandmother > 91 ... would be 101 > dead
    Kiran Patil II > Paternal Grandfather > 99 > alive
    Amy Ling > to-be sister-in-law > 28 > alive
    Kiran Patil V > male Cousin > 8 > alive
    Suki Patil > female Cousin > 8 > alive
    Livia Patil > female Cousin > 5 > alive
    Tsulani Patil > female Cousin > 2 > alive
    Riki Patil > male Cousin > 4m > alive

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    Kadabra > Male > 9yr > grey Tabby
    Tex > Male > 1m > DSH

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

[dash=#280e4d]
tumblr_nrhrkpV5Qv1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

embed.php

#3366ff <double/solid> #280e4d <dot/dash> #0C8587 <Headers/accents>
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Emilio Ferdinand Perez»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «
    Em-eeli-oh Ferd-in-and Per-es»

⊰Name Meaning⊱
    «
    Emilio is an italiano name that means to strive, excel or rival. Ferdinand means something along the lines of prepared peace travel.»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Milo»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    24, August 3rd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Male Straight»

⊰Country⊱
    «
    Spain; Specifically Barcelona, Spain»

⊰Religion⊱
    «
    Catholic»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    FC; Wade Poezyn
    Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «
    100% Spanish <both>»

⊰Eye Description⊱
    «
    Dark green eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    longish shaggy black hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    6'4"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    191lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «
    pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «
    muscular, athletic, tall»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    This on his back, This on his right forearm, This on his left calf and This on his left rib cage and chest.»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing Significant»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «
    Mom»

⊰Personal Photo Album⊱
    Baby, Baby! {1.5 Months Old}
    Toddler Days! {6 Years Old}
    Off to School! {11 Years Old}
    The Awkward Inbetween! {15 Years Old}
    Ta-Da! {Present Day, 23 Years Old}
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    laid back/friendly/flirty; WIP
    daredevil/acts before he thinks; WIP
    disregards consequences/tends to break rules both on purpose and by accident; WIP

⊰Likes⊱
    surfing
    anything involving the water
    dogs
    bulldogs
    parties
    having fun
    taking risks
    storms
    traveling

⊰Dislikes⊱
    rules
    consequences
    school

⊰Talents⊱
    surfing
    swimming
    staying focused
    not being afraid of many things

⊰Hobbies⊱
    surfing
    kayaking
    swimming
    going for walks with Dudet
    windsurfing

⊰Strengths⊱
    friendly
    charming
    surfing
    swimming

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    school
    following rules
    dealing with consequences
    daredevil
    dogs

⊰Secrets⊱
    WIP/RP

⊰Fears⊱
    not succeeding
    not being able to follow his dreams
    living inland for the rest of his life

⊰Aspirations⊱
    WIP/RP

«
    it's kind of his fault that he's in this position ... thinking it would just be good fun to sign up for it online, not realizing it was for real.»

⊰History⊱
    «
    WIP/RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «
    Pacific Ocean Blue»

⊰Favorite Food⊱
    «
    Spanish rice stuffed peppers»

⊰Music Favorites⊱
    Latin
    Ekhymosis
    Solo

⊰Favorite Animal⊱
    «
    Bulldog»

⊰Lucky Number⊱
    «
    190»

«
    WIP/RP»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    mom > Maria Alessandra Perez > 52 > alive
    dad > Alejandro Antony Perez > 54 > alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    brother > Romeo Lucien Perez > 19 > alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «
    Will list them another time»

⊰Children⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «
    Dudet ▸ 5.5yrs ▸ Female ▸ English Bulldog»

⊰Friends⊱
    «
    Message Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «
    Message Me!»
[/dash]

reserved <3

Since I am about to go to bed, I will look this over later^^

Could I take a female spot for North Korea and Romania?

Hmmm...seems interesting. I don't normally do just romance type rps cause I ain't good at romance. Um...

I'll think about it(imagine up some characters) and get back to you later today ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, I just kind of tagged everyone who came to mind :)

I'd love to join...
Could I reserve North Korea, Brazil, and Greece (1 of the 3), and Italy?
Two male and two females.

Also I would love to put a reserve down on Monaco & Czech Republic! I will decide on genders in a bit but it will more than likely be two male and female.

I'd love to join...
Could I reserve North Korea, Brazil, and Greece (1 of the 3), and Italy?
Two male and two females.
Would South Korea be alright instead, @Shayla already claimed North Korea :3

Also I would love to put a reserve down on Monaco & Czech Republic! I will decide on genders in a bit but it will more than likely be two male and female.
you got it :3

I'm in I'll claim 2 males one from north America one from south america

I'm in I'll claim 2 males one from north America one from south america
okay, what countries of north and south america (click on the spoilers in the availabity to see what is open)

Status
Not open for further replies.