Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[dash=#087678][bg=#87185b][btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/till-death-do-we-part-arranged-marriage-ic.142569/]In-Character[/btn][/bg]

[bg=#36b368]::Availability & Pairings::
Availability

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

North America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
**Includes Central American and surrounding islands**
Anguilla
Aruba
Antigua & Barbuda
Bahamas
Belize
Bermuda
Bonaire
Canada - 3 <diff provs.>
Cayman Islands
Clipperton Island
Costa Rica
Cuba
Curacao
Dominican Republic
El Salbador
Greenland
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Mexico
Montserrat
Nicaragua
Panama
Saba
St. Barthelemy
Saint Kitts
St. Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre
St. Vincent
Sint Eustatius
Sint Maarten
Turks/Caicos
Virgin Islands - 2 <1 US/1 UK>
USA - states - 1 <diff states ... not Nevada, Texas, California or Michigan>
USA - Tribes - 3 <diff tribes ... not Mohawk or Tlingit>
[/spoili]

South America - 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Falkland Islands
French Guiana
Guyana
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Uruguay
Venezuela
[/spoili]

Africa- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Angola
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo - 2 <1 Rep/1 Dem>
Cote D'Ivoire
Djibouti
Erithea
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mozambique
Nambia
Niger
Rwanda
Sao Tome
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zimbabwe
[/spoili]

Asia- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
China
Cyprus
Georgia
Indonesia
Iran
Israel
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Krygyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar <AKA Burma>
Nepal
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Siberia
Sri Lanka
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Timor-Leste
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Vietnam
Yemen
[/spoili]

Europe- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Albania
Andorra
Austria
Bosnia/Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Isle of Man
Kosovo
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Montenegro
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
San Marino
Slovenia
Ukraine
[/spoili]

Australia & Oceania- 1 per country unless noted
[spoili]
Northern Mariana Islands
Cook Islands
Fiji
French Polynesia
Guam
Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
New Caledonia
Niue
Norfolk Island
Tokelau
Palau
Papua New Guinea
Pitcairn Islands
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Tuvalu
Vanuatu
Wallis/Futuna[/spoili]

Pairings

*Pairs were decided by @Scorpio Queen, @Princess Poisoned Rose and I*
Current Count
19 males & 19 females

1. Abigail & Sam
  2. Alexandra & Thomas
  3. Amber & Han
  4. Amira & Kristijan
  5. Ava & Casey
  6. Caeley & Aljandro
  7. Delilah & Alec
  8. Elle & Garret
  9. Elthrial & Izsak
  10. Gianna & Yusuf
  11. Joanna & Emilio
  12. Juliette & Charlie
  13. Katya P. & Tristan
  14. Katya T. & Alexander
  15. Konjit & Amaro
  16. Litzey & Elijah
  17. Madison & Cam
  18. Nikita & Remus
  19. Noxolo & Jamie
[/bg][/dash]

I can switch for South Korea since that is what I meant. ^^

My Reserves.
1 Female from Cape Verde or Cabo Verde
1 Male from Nigeria
1 Female from Vatican City
1 Male from Puerto Rico
1 Female from California (U.S.A.)
and 1 Male from Trinidad

Theses six will be up around next week^^
Now time to look for faces lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Never mind... let me go look at what is still availible... if I find nothing then I might not even wanna be in this rp

Face Reserves
Cape/Cabo Verde(F)
Name: Anais Mali
American-Vogue9-523x700.jpg

Nigeria(M)
Name: Broderick Hunter
tumblr_mfvosbJJga1qh6y6po1_500.jpg

Vatican City(F)
Name: Ariel Beesley
2ff0bd7fd8e30735d05c3fc44cc34063.jpg

Puerto Rico(M)
Name: Jonathan Santos
b1dacdae7acd24d5f6a8e1238325c8e1.jpg

California(F)
Name: Ellie Leith
068.jpg

Trinidad(M)
Name: Remonde Levy
tumblr_o2mdmyV5OF1rs7oz5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwxwh7Olh71qaj2f5o1_1280.jpg

Joanna Lenamarie Bosse
Nickname
Jojo and Lena and JB
Age & Birthday
23 June 21
Gender & Sexuality
Female and Heterosexual
Country
Switzerland
Ethnicity
Swiss
Health issues
Mild depression
Physical Description
Jojo stands at five feet four inches. She has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin is lightly sunkissed so it is slightly tanned.
Personality​
The tender-hearted trait that's so prominent in Cancer is often misunderstood by other zodiac signs. To complicate matters, Cancers find it difficult to communicate what they're feeling because they shut down all emotional responses when hurt. Most of the time, they seem emotionally immature when compared to other signs. While this might be true in some cases, most of the time it's simply that they have a uniquely receptive nature.
Once you get to know these people, you'll quickly realize that they're actually highly-evolved individuals who aren't just sensitive to their own emotions. They're also sensitive to other people's feelings. This empathic ability complicates a Cancer's emotional state of being. Many Cancers are unable to distinguish the difference between their feelings and those they sense in others. Many empaths and psychics have sun signs or several planets in Cancer.
The family that Cancer creates with her mate will receive undying loyalty and dedication. She'll move mountains to see that her children have what they need and, in many cases, will lavish them with material gifts. Cancers are capable of great love, but first they must learn how to give it. Once they do, their family will blossom under their nurturing.
Cancers are very proud of their children and see them as an extension of themselves. They teach them good manners and social mores, and they expect them to be just as well-behaved in private as they are in public. Cancers consider their homes their retreat, and they need order and calm to reign there so they can recharge after a hectic day.
It's no surprise that Cancers are very attached to their homes. Like hermit crabs, they cannot survive without a home to call their own. It keeps them grounded and makes them feel safe. Cancers will spend a lot of money decorating their homes and filling them with all the things that give them comfort and make them feel secure.
Cancers are happiest when they're sharing their love for something, like writing or poetry, with those around them. They tend to have a strong creative force, one that involves them with the arts in some capacity, and they take great pleasure in expressing themselves creatively.
Cancers need to express their feelings without fear of rebuke. Shy Cancers are deathly afraid of being rejected, so if they feel that there's even the slightest chance that will happen, they'll immediately pull back into their shells.
One of the less fortunate personality traits of Cancer is that they can become resentful and petulant rather quickly. If they feel that they've been slighted in some way (whether real or imagined), they'll likely let the resentment they feel build up inside until it finally explodes. The trouble is that nearly anything can make them feel resentful. They have incredibly fertile imaginations, and when they are not using this creativity in a productive manner, they can sometimes use these talents destructively.
Simply put, it's very difficult to please Cancers at all times. The best you can do is to simply wait until they snap out of it and return to normal.
If you ever fall from Cancer's good graces, you may never be forgiven. You may not even know what you said or did, but one thing is certain; when that door slams behind you, it will likely never be opened again. You could spend years replaying your last conversation in an effort to understand what went wrong. Don't bother. You can never unravel the complexity of Cancer's emotional makeup.

+Reading
+Honesty
+Royal Blue
+Family
+Animals
+Healthy food

Dislikes
-Being told what to do
-Rejection
-Junk food
-Abuse
-Messiness

Talents
Singing
cleaning
Horse back riding
Writing

Hobbies
Reading
Writing
Singing
Cleaning
Horseback riding

Strengths
Tender-hearted
Loyalty
Dedication
The Arts

Weaknesses
Unforgiving
Resentful
Attached to her home

History
Rp
Feelings on arranged marriage
"Lets see my feelings on this whole arranged marriage thing.... It's ridiculously stupid! I do not want to be paired with someone I do not know. I hate that my parents signed me away to someone when I was born. Its just stupid. I HATE THIS. It's in me to be resentful and Believe me I am, but that is not to say I won't give this a shot. Who knows I might actually fall in love with the guy."
Family
Janice Bosse ne Fonte- Mother- 46 Alive
Johnathan Bosse- Father- 49 Alive
Marisol Bosse- Little sister- 13 Alive

Pets
Rosalind- White Swiss Shepherd- 3 1/2 years old Female
Addo of the Fire but Addo for short- Painthorse- 10 year old female stands at 17.5 handshigh

Other relationships
OPEN
Other
Face Claim: Julie Ordon

Last edited:
whats-Liam-Hemsworth-phone-number.jpg

Alexander Savion Williams Jr.
Nickname
Xander and Alex
Age & Birthday
25 December 14
Gender & Sexuality
Male and Heterosexual
Country
Queensland, Australia
Ethnicity
Australian
Health issues
Dyslexia, ADD, and Anxiety
Physical Description
Alex stands at six feet three inches and has medium to light brown hair. His eyes are grey with a green center. Alex's body build is that of an athlete with a bit more muscle into his build.
Personality
Curious and energetic, Alex is one of the biggest travelers. He is not really one to stay still for a really long time and he is constantly on the move. His open-minded and philosophical view is what motivates him to wander around the world in search of what he is meant to do; and trying to find who he is deep down. Alex is an extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic by nature he more than happy to sit down and chat up a storm with just about everyone. He is engaging and draws people in with his light nature. He is determined to get what he wants and he will do anything to achieve the goals he sets for himself.
Alex feels like he needs to be constantly in touch with the world and he wishes to experience everything he can possibly can. His sense of humor knows no bounds and he has a fantastic sense of humor and an intense sense of curiosity. He tends to live by the phrase: "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." Freedom he feels is his greatest treasure, because he can freely travel and explore other cultures and learn new philosophies.
Alex's honesty can get him into trouble because he is blunt and feels no remorse for the truths he says. He has a habit of being impatient and tactless when there are things to do or something to say. He still has yet to find a way to adequately express himself. With that being said he is not cold hearted nor will he purposely try to hurt someone's feelings.

Travel
Philosophy
Being out doors
Spicy foods
Green
Music

Dislikes
Clingy people
Being constrained
off the wall theories
Details

Talents
Traveling
Training dogs
Composing music

Strengths
Generous
idealistic
great sense of humor
Composing music

Weaknesses
Promises more than can deliver
very impatient
will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

History
Will rp
Feelings on arranged marriage
"Ok so I'm not thrilled by the idea of marrying someone I don't know. I've traveled all over Australia and I've seen some strange stuff but this marriage makes me somewhat excited. I'm all about new adventures."
Family
Matilda Williams- 51 years old- Step-Mother- Alive
Jordan Williams- 23- Birth mother- Deceased
Alexander Williams Sr.- 55 years old- Father

Pets
Lena-Australian Shepard- 2 years old- Female
Other relationships
OPEN
Other
Face Claim: Liam Hemsworth

Last edited:
Going to be looking up names from each person country or city.... except California since I know American Girls Names already XD. But going to be fun learning about the different countries and be accurate with my chars^^

Intersting thing @ROYAL⚝PRIDE™ you would be surprised on how many american names other countries actually have. I usually go and look at country names and I will see some used in america as well

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Intersting thing @ROYAL⚝PRIDE™ you would be surprised on how many american names other countries actually have. I usually go and look at country names and I will see some used in america as well
Because America is where everyone wants to be... don't know why xD

Very true dear, we can be a pretty crappy country though

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Buttons/links

::Availability & Pairings::
Availability
North America - 1 per country/territory unless noted

South America - 1 per country/territory unless noted

Africa- 1 per country/territory unless noted

Asia- 1 per country/territory unless noted

Europe- 1 per country/territory unless noted

Australia & Oceania- 1 per country/territory unless noted

Pairings
you have australia listed and Queensland is a territory within australia if you don't believe me look it up you have it listed as available.

australia-political-map.JPG

They have states and territories much lile America and Canada

I should probably clarify that on the post since I just copied and pasted it without completely looking it over, (I know Queensland is a territory), when I originally started planning for the rp I was doing 1 person/state or territory and just forgot to edit that out. It's fine, it was my mistake so I'll give it to you. We'll have two guys from Australia :3

Fine then I will only do one bloody character... this is just plain frustrating... she posted that it was availible though that's the thing.

@Princess Poisoned Rose look at the post above yours, I said it was fine. It was my mistak I didn't clarify it well enough

I posted that just as you did

I am gonna start looking for face claims

Status
Not open for further replies.