Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas laughs and calls down "Yeah Lilith, if princess were gunna cuddle anybody, it would probably be you. You two kinda have this whole.. old married couple feel to ya" He busts up in some laughter, lopping off a few more long vines, before making his way down to the base of the tree.
"We need some branches too.. and maybe some brush for covering the top.."

That part seemed to be him mostly talking to himself. "Her power is probably just being a royal pain." He jokes.

Delilah shrugged. "It's hard to explain...." She muttered, gathering more vines and helping. She wouldn't mind cuddling Lilith, actually, she's the only one she trusted right about now. "Mmmm... Whatever!" She shook her head. "I'm not gonna cuddle any one!"

"No! I'm not even royalty... Just... I have money." She murmured. "Or had..." She gestured to her jewelry.

"Anywho, so these powers you speak of, what are they," She said "What do you breath fire or something?"

Thomas laughs again and starts hacking at some of the lower branches with his hatchet now, laying them aside for a moment and looking at some of the shrubs around the trees.

"I can't see her as some kind of dragon.. Besides, she atleast SEEMS Egyptian" He adds. "Probably some old runic magic.. not that I know alot about it, but when they weren't busy worshiping cats.. Egyptians were very into the mystic side of life.. spiritual energy and such." He nods and starts cutting some of the shrubs down, gathering the brush.

"If I try, maybe... I'm just associated with heat and stuff like that, so I can warm myself." She shrugged. "What I can do best, is hard to explain. It's... Kind of like, witchy-looking? I don't know...." She scratches her neck, trying to explain. "You'll see it one day."

She nodded quickly at Thomas. "Yeah, runic magic!.... Hey! I just so happen to along with felines very well, thank you very much! So when we get attacked by random tigers, you know who's surviving!" She pointed at herself, wiggling. "This giirrlll! But yes, ancient magic."

"Or we could kill them and scavenge them for material that can help with stuff like clothing, or anything" she said, "We could also use it for food, tasty, delicious, cat meat." she said leaning toward Delilah.

Thomas cant help but bust up a bit at that, holding his sides while laughing.. After he recovers he shakes his head. "I really don't think you getting along with cats would save you.. especially since you'd be WITH us." He says, before gathering up the large pile of brush, and nodding towards the branches. "Grab those for me Lilith. "He says.

As they turn to leave however, Thomas stops for a moment.. just standing perfectly silent.. then shakes his head, starting to walk again, shaking his head as if to try and clear it.

Delilah turned a bit pale. "C-Cat meat?!" That was horrifying to her, she leaned away, feeling ill. "Why... Why would you use tigers like that?..." She had them as pets! Lions are buddies! Stuff like that! The thought of killing them seemed... Brutal.

"Getting about with cats are awesome as hell! Having the world's best hunter on your side sounds like a good advantage..." She blinked when he paused. "Aie?" She lugged along the vines.... She looked silly having on these vines in her arms, overflowing and wobbling along.

Lilith bent down and picked up the branches, "I mean if something like a tiger or lion were trying to kill me, i would kill it without thought," she said, "Something wrong Thomas?"

Thomas shakes his head again and speaks up a bit. "No it's nothing, I just thought.." He trails off a bit and shrugs, continuing to walk back towards his shelter, they had a long walk ahead, and they couldn't waste time.. night WOULD be coming rather soon. "We just need to get back, we can worry about hypothetical tiger ethics later."

".... I want to have a pet tiger again..." She mumbled solemnly. Delilah trudged along, making sure not to trip on anything. Damn these were heavy as hell.

"A tiger huh, that's nice, well lets start with surviving first, then you can get a tiger, princess." she said

Thomas nods slowly, laughing a little before he sighs. "No, I doubt we will end up with any pet tigers, but I understand.. we all have things from before here we miss I'm sure." He smiles a bit, and in a rare, non joking/taunting manner he adds, "Im sure we will all get out of here sooner or later, just stay strong Lilith and pig-er.. princess. " He chuckles a little as he keeps walking.

"Mmmm..." Delilah murmured, dozing off in her mind. "Ah yeah, that's right... Princess, not pig-cess. She grinned wide. She hated being called a pig.

Lilith laughed, everyone seemed to be getting along better now, "Princess, do you ever get tired of wearing all that jewelry?" she asked

Thomas laughs. "I doubt it, she probably loves feeling fancy.. being so small, it must be a great wayy to feel big." He taunts her.
"Don't take it too serious though pig-cess.. I just like messin with ya cause your reactions are funny." He shrugs a bit, and after a while.. the campsite is within well.. sight.

"Alright.. let's get to work I suppose.. unless you guys have something better to do.. like cuddle."

"No...? I'm so used to it, so it's nothing. I even sleep with it." She shrugged nonchalantly. Delilah didn't consider them heavy, even though they were. "H-Hey! I'm only 5'1.... or 5'2..." Delilah blushed bright, shaking her head at Thomas.
"Why would we cuddle? It's warm enough...." She dropped the vines, gasping and laying on them. "Gave me the heaviest stuff."

"Aww do I scare you, is that why you wont cuddle me princess," she said jokingly, "And vines aren't that heavy." she said setting everything down.

Thomas drops the heft armful of brush, and laughs a bit..
"I didn't TRY to make you carry the heaviest thing, but fine, if you complain.. you can like.. burn th vines and NOT have shelter." He says with another of his shrugs. "Anyway, I guess if we have enough left over vines.. I can like.. make a hammock or something so you can rest your royal ass."
He laughs and grabs the vines, chopping off a length of it and starting to get to work, tying branches to the already existing shelter, working on expanding the roof first, so at least if it rains they won't be stuck in it.. and thankfully he wouldn't have to cuddle pig-cess or smartass.

"Lilith, you know I'm short as heck. And I can make my own shelter! It'll be tiring, but..." Delilah tapped her chin. "That actually sounds like a good idea right now..." She rolls off the vines, watching Thomas chopping it up. She just laid there on the ground, kicking her feet. "Hmmm. A hammock... Get a big leaf fan and some grapes while your at it." She jumped up, crawling up a tree. "Need a branch..."
After a few seconds of bouncing and trying to break a nearby one, she shrieked as she fell on her back, the branch following her. She coughed, gasping for air. "S-Shit..." She rolled to her stomach and grabbed the branch, cursing. Delilah began carving a circle, and then a wide rectangular shape in the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.