Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stares at him with her empty eyes, "What makes you think i have a backstory?" she asked

"everyone has a backstory they all have something that led to this point even i have a story before i was turned into a cold hearted murderer and i guess thats what helps me hold onto the last bit of humanity i have left." He looks at her and points at her quickly. "If you tell your backstory ill tell ya part of mine."

She stands up and holds her hands by her side as if shes ready he might do something, "If I had a backstory i wouldn't know what it was, all i can say is that this world is a cruel place." she said timidly.

"Hm okay whatever." He stares for a bit and gets up. "Then all i can tell you is to never look me in the eyes." He walks back to the camp carrying his bag and food.

"Heh OK." she said picking up her fish and walking back to the camp.

"So what is you real name K or does that satand for something." She asked softly.

"Nope just k nothing else thats my only name." He keeps walking stepping on different bugs and such. "I dont believe in any other name."

"Religion? Ha i dont believe in that lie. There is no god there is no unimaginably powerful force and there is no fate." He turns around and glares from under his mask. "It is but a false truth that people hang onto for hope in whitch they will never gain." He turbs back to walking again after his mjni speech.

"You are indeed an interesting specimen of life." she said, "Just try to survive and dont get full of yourself."

"Dont worry im not made to be full of myself. I was made to win and nothing else." He stares ahead unphased. "I wasnt meant to care."

"Is that the case, or did you just lose the ability to care, or are you scared to care." she said cynically, "You were born human weren't you?"

"I was born human but raised as a monster so it could be either one in all honesty i stopped caring a long time ago. " He stops at a tree right outside the camp. "See ya im gonna take a nap." He climbs up the tree and lays himself on a thick branch.

"I WONT!" He smirks and hides under the leaves. 'It seems i have an aquantince now.' He slips his bag off and uses it as a pillow laying his head down he drifts to sleep.

Lilith set the rest of the fish that they had collected by Thomas and started looking around, she noticed a shaded area over by Karin that looked comfortable and she went and sat down.

"Aaaaiiiiiiieeeeeee!" Delilah whined loudly, clinging to a branch. "Get me down, I don't wanna break my legs, aiiie! Lilliiiiiiith!!" She kicked her legs, trying to get back up.

Lilith chuckles, "Princess you look distressed." She says laughing "Would you like some help?"

"This is not the time for jokes! I belong in the sand, not on some crappy mossy tree!" Delilah yelled angrily, smoke coming from her head. "Yes I need help!-- AIE!" The branch cracked and leaned lower, causing her to scream and get even more scared.

Lilith laughs "Lighten up princess, If you jump ill catch you ok." She says amused still.

Status
Not open for further replies.