Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But...!" Delilah protested. She then crossed her arms and huffed. "Fine. I'll get it later." She murmured. She still wanted that damn twinkie though. Oh well.

"Princess if we get out of her ill buy you a damn box of twinkies," she said turning to Delilah

A bit spooked, Elena pranced around in circles after the woman had slid off her back. When she was finally calmed down, the woman looked up and stared in her direction. Elena replied with a harsh neigh before turning her rear end to point in the direction of woman, leaning her head down to continue grazing.

*Sits next to the horse on the grass and takes a sip from her camel back* "You know its kind of nice out here away from all the crazy,but I guess theres no point in telling you since you cant understand me" *stands up dust self off* "you know im sorry about falling on you but I think it was a fun encounter I just wish more of us could be this peaceful. "

Delilah nodded sheepishly. "I'm lookin' forward to it...." She sighed.

tumblr_m3nwgj9zth1qhcnelo1_500.png

A sharp pair of eyes stared from afar.
Garrent
chewed continuously on the new ball of mush. He didn't need the note, obviously, so, better not let it go to waste. He had been camping out for a while now, and after a few minutes of exploring, the cocoa-skinned male came across some voices. Huhh...

tumblr_nhmaoj5NOG1rsmg7no7_r1_500.png

He was Relene Garrent. He was about nineteen, controlled greenery, bonding with animals, all that good stuff. Hopefully him dropping in wouldn't be too much trouble... He was swaying in the trees, walking from branch to branch. This was no problem, because he could strengthen those branches so he wouldn't come crashing down. Soon he reached the dark forest floor. Garrent's earrings tingled faintly. A horse and a girl to talking to it? Maybe she could speak to animals as he could.

He 'floated' over. "Howdy." He said simply, running his gloved hand through the horse's mane. "You 'ften talk to horses, little lady?"

"Now cheer up," she said yawning, "I'm tired as fuck.", she said glancing over and noticing a new face petting the horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elena saw the woman sit down in the grass next to her, taking a sip of water from a canteen that was seemingly produced from nowhere. The woman began to speak. "You know, it is kind of nice out here, away from all the crazy, but I guess there is no point in telling you since you can't understand me." Elena was amused with the irony of these words, her ears perking a bit. The woman was right about it being 'nice out here'. The night was calm, a waxing crescent moon hanging in the sky and the crickets' energetic chirping all around. The sweet smell of recent rains drifted in the breeze, filling the night with a sense of mystery, beauty, and tranquility.

The stranger apologized for falling on top of Elena, which she appreciated, however there was no way she could show this appreciation without giving away her true identity. Instead, she simply gazed at the direction with an eye that said, 'I am comfortable around you.' The woman had just gathered herself up off the floor, stopping to wipe the dirt from her thighs and buttocks, when a stranger appeared out of the forest.

Rudely, the newcomer came and brushed a gloved hand through Elena's mane. Obviously, he knew not the first thing about animals, especially horses. If he did, he would have known that you never approach an unfamiliar horse without letting then smell you, get acquainted, etc. It was just like interacting with humans, really. Would you come up and touch someone you didn't know? Of course not! Pretending to be spooked, Elena released a glorious neigh and lifted her hind legs towards him, kicking out with all her fury.

Lilith turned to watch the outburst the new person was having with the horse, it didnt seem to like him too much, she laughed.

This was new? Garrent barely had any time to react before he was given quite the kick by the horse. Something happened. While the wind was knocked from his lungs, there was such an ache in him, primarily his left side from the hoof of the animal. He stumbled back, pausing for a moment before turning around to dry heaving, falling to the floor. He grasped his side, gasping for air. Once a cool, calm expression was replaced with one of horror.

The pain finally registered and he crawled forward, coughing. Every inhale he made shot something frightening to his side. If he was correct, he probably had just sustained a cracked rib. Either that or it just really fucking hurt. He felt dizzy with fear, dry heaving once more.

Delilah was laughing along with Lilith until she noticed he get hit pretty hard. She stepped back, not liking the sounds of agony. "U-Uuu..." She muttered, uncomfortable. She didn't want to get close because, well, that's an animal who just took down a male. She bent her knees, wondering if she should kill the horse because it posed a threat.

"That looked like it hurt," Lilith said turning to Delilah, "should we do something?" she said looking back at the man, "I wonder how bad it is, it could be pretty bad." she said

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as her hoof made contact with the man's chest, Elena instantly regretted kicking him. She had only meant to teach him a lesson in manners, not murder him. He lurched over, fell to the ground, and looked as if he might vomit. The wind had obviously been knocked from his lungs by the kick, and he struggled to push air back into them. Elena watched the scene with mounting horror. Although she wanted to help, to apologize, she knew that she must not give up the facade!

While they had found the scene humorous at first, Elena could now see expressions of concern growing among the others in the group. For now, she flicked her tail back and forth as if she were agitated, distancing herself from the injured man. When the man had finally regained his breath, as shown by a fit of coughing, Elena was considering making a run for it--or, at least, fabricating plans that included making a run for it inside her mind.

Kate woke up in the middle of the field. She looked around, dazed. "Huh? Where am I? I don't remember anything except..." Her hands went up to her chest and gingerly held her necklace pendant and stared at the silver eye. She immediately felt better. She then noticed the note. "What?! So this is a game, huh?" She thought as she stood up, and saw some trees in the very distant horizon. "Well, might as well get going now..." She mumbled to nobody.

AUTHORS NOTE: She was VERY far away from the other people! She is unaware of her ability to animal whisper, but she'll find out soon enough!

K gets up and jumps off his tree sighing. "Im gonna go hunt some more maybe find something good like tools or something." He starts to walk over to the guy on the ground first. "Hey there champ welcome to youve just been kicked in the stomach by a horse! Ha wow you really are dumb everyone knows you dont just pet something you dont know especially a mule." He uses his thumb and points ti the horse. "Well im off." He heads out into the forest smirking under his gasmask.

As Kate struggled to the far, far forest, she realized how thirsty she was. I need water!! She thought alarmingly to herself. She never realized that there was no way to go straight to the forest, without stopping. Wait a second, I don't even see any water within eyesight! She heard a nearby howl. She realized just how dangerous this journey was going to be. I better keep running then, it'll be dark soon. She shivered and realized not only would it be dark soon, but it was freezing out in the late autumn air. As she ran, her mind started to wander. I wonder if there is anyone else here? Trapped in some cruel person's game board? If there is, my first goal after finding water and food would be to find them! She started to pant heavily at this point. About thirty minutes later, of straight non-stop running she was gasping and struggling for air. No, I can't do this... I'm not strong enough...! She stopped running and caught her breath. " Maybe I'll find some shelter, then water. " She said aloud, her brain was nearly exploding at the negative thoughts going through her brain. She needed some confidence, or her ego would deflate. She trudged up a hill, hoping she would be high enough to see some things. The hill didn't seem to have been there before, in fact, the whole field had been plains, with not a single hill. But there she was, dragging her exhausted feet up a very steep hill. As she got closer to the summit, it seemed like the hill was growing taller. As she ascended, she noticed there was snow on the ground. What is going on?! I could've sworn I was just a few feet away from the top a minute ago! She decided to look back to see just how far up she was, on this seemingly growing hill. As soon as she did, she knew she made a mistake. The hill had grown into a mountain! She could barely even see the ground. She wondered how she was even breathing normally. " So, this is how you get entertained, huh?! " She shouted to the gamemaster, who of course, wasn't even there. "Well, looks like thanks to you the only thing I can do is keep climbing!!!" Of course, no response. She wondered to herself, I wonder if the other people here are having this much trouble too! She thought angrily. She deemed it very unfair to have a egotistical but innocent, weak girl to be climbing a mountain, more than a full weeks walk away from the seemingly only food source, the forest. She hoped that the other people weren't already hunting down some food, with a plentiful supply of water. She reached down and grabbed her necklace and stared at the silver eye once more. She wished for all the other people to get into a very troubling situation, like hers. The eye seemed to blink at her. She shook her head. No, that can't be right, as if it just blinked... No matter, I'll just keep heading up this seemingly endless mountain t'ill I get to the top! And as she hiked, she got sleepier, and sleepier. Her eyes started to droop. The full moon was shining brightly in the night sky. I'll just... keep... going..... Were her last thoughts as she dropped to the snow, and fell sound asleep. (A/N: SORRY THAT WAS SUPER LONG! I LIKE TO ROLE PLAY LIKE THIS, IF I AM NOT FEELING LAZY!)

• Xaviar Sums
  • Male
  • Power: --
  • A medium sized male, he has short light brown hair, stands at 5'9.
  • Moderately good with martial arts, finished with culinary classes ( memory gone lol)
  • Item: fairly large culinary knife
  • Anutha day, anutha play - mlk

Xaviar wakes up in the strange field, he looks around confused about where he is at, wondering why he was there.. And holding a knife. He flips the knife around in his hand, " I need a holster for this." He thinks to himself. Looking to the forest just ahead if him, he turns around to the field behind him. "What in the name of gods jolly green fucking earth am I on.." He mumbles to himself before taking off to the forest..

(Didn't read a whole lot of the previous posts soo yeah I'm hur)

Status
Not open for further replies.