Those so Lucky...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith crawled inside the head and sat in front of Delilah, "Ok Delilah you ready to see this" she said. Lilith raised her hand and pulled the sleeve of her jacket jacket down, flicked her wrist as her hand turns into a bone scythe blade.

Thomas glares up at the tree and speaks out. "Okay.. I didn't ask about your past.. I want to know about your power.. or ability or whatever.."
He glances over to Lilith. "Oh great.. that's not creepy as fuck or anything.." He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Whatever.. I had a feeling that having new people around would bring a couple problems.." He mutters.

Delilah jumped, cursing. "Oh!! Oh." She lightly touched it. ".... Is that like?.. Bone?" She guessed, raising an eyebrow. She looked over at Thomas. ".... It seems that when my bad attitude went away, it latched onto someone else." She whispered.

"Yeah its bone, i can manipulate my bones into doing anything i want them to do, I just think hes feeling off because of gasmask over there." She said, "Wanna see something else cool?" she asked.

"Well thats something else i dont want to talk about. Cook me up wait nevermind." He takes out a sharpened knife and throws 1 after the other at the bears leg. He jumps down skinning the bears leg making sure the neat didnt stick. He then rips out the knives and puts them in his bags arsonal. He then goes over to get rocks putting them in a ciecle near his tree.

Using a knife he digs a small hole. He then places small branches and such in it. He takes two rocks and slams them together making a fire. He then proceeds to make a little stand for it. "There all done." He places his bear leg on top and watches it cook.

"It's an ancient egyptian cuuuurrse..." She wiggled her fingers 'ominously' at Lilith. "When a beautiful princess loses her fire, it moves onto the person that has made her angry and they shall be forever unhappy...." Delilah looked serious even though that wasn't real. Maybe. ""But yeah, show me."

Thomas sighs and just stands up straight, walking over to the bear, taking out his hatchet and rather skillfully using it to skin the rest of the bear, other than it's already missing leg.. he tosses the pelt over at the base of gas-mask's tree.. while leaving the campsite again..

He comes back a few minutes later, with a fresh armful of branches, as well as the reeds that Lilith didn't wanna get earlier.
"Anyway.. sorry, I just don't find it very easy to relax and be happy when a masked figure who kills bears by jamming a finger in their eye sockets slumbers in a tree on basically my front lawn."

"Uhm ok," she said, Lilith took off her overcoat, stood up and flexed her back as wings made of bone shot from her back. "What do ya think of that?" she asked

"Eh i wouldnt either but you know what just sleep with one eye open if your that scared dude." He pushes a button on his mask opening a section so you could see his mouth. He then proceeds to munch on his bear leg. "Could use spice or something but in all pretty good. Oh yeah show off i can still do better than you!" He munches a bit more befoee standing up and stretcging a bit.

"That's really cool!" Delilah's eyes sparkled, interested . "...Can you fly?" She asked, looking over at Gas mask eating. She turned away and snorted into her hand. He looked kind of silly, eating a thick bear leg through a mask.

Thomas shakes his head and responds. "No. It's not fear, it's more me not wanting to have to deal with you if you DO decide to attack us or anything."

He looks completely serious, glaring at that mask for a moment before turning back to Lilith and Delilah.. "One, I doubt any of those curses were EVER real.. and two, can you actually even fly with those?" He asks Lilith, eyeing the wings, sharing Delilah's curiosity.
He lays a few more branches on the fire he already had going... wondering why gas-mask had even started another one.. but he slices off the other leg from the bear, and get's it cooking aswell.

"No i havent quite figured out how to fly yet, but I am versatile for most other things." she said confidently.

"Ha i can already fly." He smirks and chuckles a bit. "Hows miss show off now. Oh and its well advised to sleep with an eye open when im near. I mean i did just kill a bear with my finger." He stretches a bit more his back eminating a large crack while doing such.

"I was trying to be nice and cheer someone up, i'm sorry i can't be insensitive like you." she said irritated, "If your so skilled why don't you just leave."

"Ok doll face come back when you need mehhhh." He then picks up the bear pelt and rips 2 bear legs off of the bears carcass. "See ya dudes." He walked away although unnoticeable a fallen smile on his face. "Guess im better off alone anyways." He jumps up on a tree about a half of a mile out and sets his book bag down on it. "God why do i get attached see this is why you never learn names!" He rubs the back of his head ans sighs. He lifts his sweater sleve and traces the scars and tattoos that litter them.

Delilah blinked at Gas mask. What a lively... Person? He seemed to be irritating the other two, and she felt awkward as he walked off. "...." She looked at them both. "Wanna go get him?" She asked.

Thomas grumbles quietly and rubs the back of his head, thinking for a moment..
"Look.. you two do what you want.. I just don't like the way he handles things.. and I CERTAINLY don't like that he thinks I should be scared.. I can't trust him, but at the same time, I don''t think it's a good idea for him to be running around in the woods on his own.. he can handle a bear sure.. but things get much worse than that.."

Thomas turns to Delilah and then Lilith. "What do you two think..?"

"I dont know, he gives me a bad vibe in my bones," she said, "If he's so perfect why did he end up here, why are any of us here." she says pulling the flask out of her pocket and takes a drink.

He gently traces the tattoo sleeve he was forced into getting by his 'family'. He would be locked in solitude for weeks on end by his 'family'. He sighs and sits straight on the branch. "I guess i just grew apart from regular people." He looks down and puts his hand to the gas mask thag covers his face. "ALL BEXAUSE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS. All because of them i cant fo anything." He sighs and looks at his arms once again. "Stupid arms, stupid tatoos, although they look pretty cool not gonna lie."
[His tattoo sleeve]
upload_2015-1-18_22-6-29.jpeg

"Hmmm... Alright! I'll do it! I'll seduce him so he won't hurt anyone!" Delilah grinned, stepping proudly and putting a hand on her hips, using an arm to flip her silky hair. "Hehe! Be back in a second! I'll be careful!" She began walking off. She had enough mana, she'll be fine. Maybe.

"Heeey! Gas maaaask!" She called out, putting her hands to her mouth as she walked.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.