Those so Lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas nods to Lilith as she drops off the fish and starts cooking them over the small fire he had going, all the while munching on his own fish, watching the comedic tree-display from pig-cess..
"Heh.. five bucks says she 's gunna break something.." He laughs.

"LILITH. IS GOING. TO CATCH ME. RIGHT LILITH, RIGHT?" A small little smoke explosion went off on her head. He doesn't even have 'bucks!' oh my god- The branch snapped and she plummeted.

Lilith stepped forward as the branch broke and instinctively catches her in her arms. "Better princess." she said smuggly (reference picture)

Attachments

• ^919D6888E888F240579C9C63457E96AE181434AFF1AC654B0B^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^919D6888E888F240579C9C63457E96AE181434AFF1AC654B0B^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
Delilah sighed as she was caught, grateful. "Thank you, thank you...." She muttered, getting to her feet. She dusted herself off. "If only if I was as tall as you, I probably would've been fine, but..." She looked away with frown, the smoke wafting from her head going out. "Team midget."

"No problem, and you dont have to be tall, im not that tall," she said chuckling, "you'll be ok."

Thomas laughs and shrugs.
"Well, nice catch I suppose.. next time try to catch something better though, like more fish." He says over to Lilith, finishing his fish, and taking the others off the fire. "Fish is done by the way, if you guys are eating, and you know, not starving."

"Mmm so arrogant," she said toward thomas, "How did you get in that tree anyway princess?"

"Well for me, everyone is tall as crap..." Delilah murmured, pulling on her ponytail out of annoyance.[If I remembered correctly everyone else is taller than her in this rp?] "I was... Just thinking that one guy went to sleep in one, so I just wanted to try...." She mumbled, embarrassed. Delilah sat down and pulled out her pocket knife, inspecting the fish. "Huh." She bit into it. They did have a lot of fish at home, because they had a lot of cats and other feline buddies.

Lilith bent down and picked up a fish, and hovering her other hand over the fish, and she dug into the now cut up fish, "Not bad Thomas, it's edible at least." she said jokingly.

"Arrogant? Nah.. maybe a bit cynical." He mumbles. "But you'll have to forgive me if it isn't seasoned and prepared to your liking pig-cess, I don't exactly have alot to work with." He shrugs and stands up, reaching back under his 'leaf pillow' and grabbing his spear. "I'm going to have to expand this little shelter of mine if you all are staying here, so unless you want to sleep in the rain, we need to gather some materials to build with.. if we want to head a bit deeper, we could get some vines to make it alot easier." He nods. "It will be a bit risky though."

"I know! I didn't complain..." Delilah snapped, mumbling the last sentence into her fish. She already went through half of it, big eater. She listened quietly, chomping on the fish as he talked about shelter expansion. Sounds easy enough. "Are there seasons here? Like winter, or?"

Thomas shrugs a bit again and sighs.

"I've only been here two weeks remember? I can't say if the seasons will change.. not sure why they wouldn't.. anyway, it definitely CAN rain.. and has, plus.. we aren't all gunna fit under my shelter as it is now.. unless you all REALLY like to cuddle.."

He starts walking a bit towards the wood-line, hatchet in his beltloop, and his spear in hand.

"We might have to cuddle if it gets cold, well you all might have to." she says patting her flask, "But lets go start getting stuff to expand the shelter i guess." she say starting to follow Thomas, "That means you too princess."

".... Oh yeah...." Delilah said, forgetting he's only been here for a little. She jumped up and followed them. "Yeah, yeah I know... Well I'm not gonna cuddle any one, I'll be perfectly fine~" She said, trusting her runes to warm her. Once she thought about it... She could have just used her power to get her down, but no one knew that. A bright blush came on her face. Man.... I'm so slow.

Thomas keeps walking for a bit, moving a bit deeper into the woods then he would have liked.. he was constantly looking around, and not saying much.. it seemed he was trying to keep quiet.
After about about two hours of walking, and very little conversation, he turns to them. "It's really important that we stick together okay? We aren't super deep in.. but that's not to say we won't see any wolves in this far" He whispers.

He starts looking around, picking out a tree with some lower hanging vines.. starting to climb up a bit, grabbing the branches and hoisting himself up.. once safely up in the tree, he takes out his hatchet, and starts chopping the vines off from the top. "Princess, Smartass, make sure not to leave these on the ground.. whole reason we're in this deep."

"Yeah ok princess, we still dont even know if there are seasons, and if there are how extreme they can be," she said, "You'll Probably cuddle with mister gas mask up in the tree." she said laughing.

Delilah opened her mouth to yell at Lilith in protest, but didn't and just screamed inside her mouth. "W-Why would I... I don't even know him..." She grumbled, shaking her head and trying to calm down. She held some vines, shaking her head some more. "If it's warmth I need, I have no problem attaining it... Gifted, remember?" She stuck out her tongue at Lilith.

"Oh yeah i almost forgot, well since you brought it up why dont you tell us what it is then?" She asked cockily

Status
Not open for further replies.