Those Hunted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think almost everyone who is jumping in and female is doing so only with the intention of ticking off Mr. V. Now, I could be wrong, but there's a girl who controls emotions, a girl who controls thoughts and a girl who controls bodies now.

@Alice Falling, @Ravenbelle

We should totally team up and show the men *cough* man *cough* that brains can still beat bronze. Even if he has... like... every weapon on the planet. :/

Reactions: Ravenbelle
You guys are lovely people!! :3

And yes, GarthNix, maybe the three of us should team up against the very illegal scary... Oh dear... That is a lot of weapons...

Reactions: 2 people
I think almost everyone who is jumping in and female is doing so only with the intention of ticking off Mr. V. Now, I could be wrong, but there's a girl who controls emotions, a girl who controls thoughts and a girl who controls bodies now.

@Alice Falling, @Ravenbelle

We should totally team up and show the men *cough* man *cough* that brains can still beat bronze. Even if he has... like... every weapon on the planet. :/

Lol hey what am I chopped liver?! XD I control 2 elements and am a girl

You guys are lovely people!! :3

And yes, GarthNix, maybe the three of us should team up against the very illegal scary... Oh dear... That is a lot of weapons...

I know @-@ and he seems nearly invincible, but since he has a weakness listed it's all allowed.

Lol hey what am I chopped liver?! XD I control 2 elements and am a girl

...and that, my friends, is reverse psychology! Of course you may join the club! XD Pretty soon, Mr. V will have a reverse harem on his hands.

Could you imagine if he actually managed to tick off all the girls at once? That would be a sight to behold.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I know @-@ and he seems nearly invincible, but since he has a weakness listed it's all allowed.

...and that, my friends, is reverse psychology! Of course you may join the club! XD Pretty soon, Mr. V will have a reverse harem on his hands.

Could you imagine if he actually managed to tick off all the girls at once? That would be a sight to behold.

Rofl girls vs guys

Yeah, I think a "Superman" like person wouldn't even be able to stand 4 girls all po'd and shizz. (: So... Good luck!!!

Lmao I feel bad for him already...

Quack.

And whudda 'bout meh? I have the advantage over every hunter, cause I can just make their metalstuffs explodes, and EVERYBODY uses guns these days!

Reverse harem? Wouldn't that mean that there's a large group of women using me as a sex toy?

Quack.

And whudda 'bout meh? I have the advantage over every hunter, cause I can just make their metalstuffs explodes, and EVERYBODY uses guns these days!

Amd would you like us ladies to think of you as a liability or an asset?

Reverse harem? Wouldn't that mean that there's a large group of women using me as a sex toy?

You say that like it's a bad thing ;) but it could just be a large group of women who are interested in a man. Interested as in 'WE LOVE YOU!' or interested as in 'WE'RE GONNA RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!' is usually up to the male to decide, based on the stupidity of his actions.

Quack.

I dont! Lol I use my elements

Amd would you like us ladies to think of you as a liability or an asset?

You say that like it's a bad thing ;) but it could just be a large group of women who are interested in a man. Interested as in 'WE LOVE YOU!' or interested as in 'WE'RE GONNA RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!' is usually up to the male to decide, based on the stupidity of his actions.

LMAO

we just got trolled

aw :c

Status
Not open for further replies.