Those Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl fire hose?! I control water bud

Diamond-reinforced fibreglass fist?

Pfft, that'd do nothing. ish.

I'd still have armor, and I'd probably know if some jewelried gloves came near.

You think that's all I got? Considering fibreglass or diamond are not some of the things you control, I'm fairly immune to your ability. I have a nearly invincible kinetic shield, with a blade that acts also as an extension of the shield, also nigh-invincible. I've got missiles. I've got gravity alternators. You name it, I've got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hedge clippers, seriuosly? That's all you use on someone that controls plants? What if I smack them out of your hands with vines and make some sort of bush grow on top of them, meaning you would have to take the time to deweed or pull the bush out of the ground?

Hedge clippers, seriuosly? That's all you use on someone that controls plants? What if I smack them out of your hands with vines and make some sort of bush grow on top of them, meaning you would have to take the time to deweed or pull the bush out of the ground?

Flamethrower.

Missiles wouldn't work. Wiring is metalstuffs. Same with machines and such.

Missiles wouldn't work. Wiring is metalstuffs. Same with machines and such.

KINETIC BLADE BITCHZ!!!!! Also, I'm part of (I believe it's yours) your thread "Own a Nation". We starting that soon?

Kinetic? Like, a classic sword? Still under my control. Energy blade? Lol, batteries are metalstuffs. Just leave him be and he leave you be, and leave all the other powereds alone and he leaves you alone ^.^

And idk about starting the own-a-nation, since there isn't much interest other than you and someone else, but that someone else is going to be gone for another 5 or so months.

Name: Chrissy Rossum
Nation: United States
brunettes%20clouds%20nature%20trees%20dress%20grass%20paths%20long%20hair%20outdoors%20brown%20eyes%20scenic%20braids%20white%20dress%20kishida%20mel%20anime%20girls%20purses%20bangs%20skies%20original%20characters_www.wallmay.net_89.jpg

Power: Able to subconsciously implant information and 'suggestions' into someone's mind. If she so wishes, she can leave that person with no memory of ever seeing her after she'd used them. (this is usually how she gets food) She "asks" for it. Also, this power is easier and quicker to use on animals that aren't humans. The connection doesn't have to be as complex to make.
Also, if she is extremely emotional, her powers can increase. But they haven't ever been as powerful as the day her father died.
Weakness: She has to maintain eye contact throught out the process and it usually lasts between 30 secondsto two minutes depending on how susceptible the person is to subliminal psychic suggestion. If she's ripped away too soon, the contact is 'torn' and she's left with a chronic migraine for the rest of the day.
Bio: Chrissy's mother died in childbirth and her Grief-stricken father couldn't deal with her as a constant reminder of his beloved. So, he hired a nanny and threw himself into his work. The nanny didn't give her as much attention as she would have liked and as a little girl slowly learning to get a grip on the powers she didn't understand, the nanny was easy to practice on. By the time she was seven years old, her sole caretaker had become putty in Chrissy's hands and it was only on Chrissy's eleventh birthday that her father, who had finally begun to attend such celebrations, finally started to notice. Having been psychically manipulated for eleven years had her doing whatever Chrissy wanted at almost a moment's notice. One glance at her almond eyes and Ms. Cladray was off getting Chrissy's cupcake or reprimanding another girl for being mean to Chrissy. The girl didn't know that the grip she had on the lady was bad. She knew she had been getting her to do stuff on purpose, but she had been unaware that Ms. Cladray was never able to say no.
When her father pulled her aside the next day after the realization that his only daughter was playing cruel mind games on a brainwashed old lady, Chrissy denied it. She didn't want to believe the only bond she'd made with a parental figure had been fake this whole time. And she surely didn't want to believe she was incapable of making real bonds of friendship and love since her father never came to tuck her in at night. it crushed her to know that everything she'd discovered about herself could backfire so horribly. She tried to apologize over and over, but her father was afraid of what his daughter had become by now. He didn't know the limitations of her power. Hw had no idea what was real and what was conjured by the eleven year old who looked too much like the love of his life. So he took his own life. And she watched. And she cried. by the time the sirens showed up, she was a mess, trying to get her bloody father to wake up. To make him love her! But no amount of subtle suggestions in his dead body could remove a bullet to the forehead. The first cop tried to pull her away and she was so angry that it took no longer than 13 seconds for him to "leave her alone!"
Chrissy packed her bag and ran. Never looked back and never stopped escaping. Back then, the resentment people felt for those with powers was obvious, but not as obvious as it was on the run. People can get very suspicious when they think someone might be a little out of the ordinary. Thank goodness she looks innocent. Because on the inside, she feels like a heartless witch who killed her own parents.
Personality: Chrissy is very fun loving and mischievious, using Stevie to play harmless, little tricks on people. Since she can basically travel and play wherever is reasonable, she doesn't usually want for much, except a family. But she knows that she has to keep moving lest anyone who hates her kind finds her. Inside, Chrissy is very lonely and guilty. If she tries to make any friends, she knows they'll only be in danger and though she is altruistic, she could never protect them if they decide to defend her. besides, Stevie keeps her company very well and she pretends that's all she'll ever need
So she must be on the run all the time.
Other: has a pet robin named Stevie^
Stevie:
images

Last edited:
Kinetic? Like, a classic sword? Still under my control. Energy blade? Lol, batteries are metalstuffs. Just leave him be and he leave you be, and leave all the other powereds alone and he leaves you alone ^.^

And idk about starting the own-a-nation, since there isn't much interest other than you and someone else, but that someone else is going to be gone for another 5 or so months.

Kinetic shield, read my character. The blade is an extension.

Silver barbs. It would be in long enough to do the job. MELTING POINT OF ALMOST 100 DEGRESS CELSIUS!

Fire shield the barbs wont be able to get to me

Ummm. I added a history. U like?

Alright. Force wave, knock your jive white ass into a building, break your neck.

Rofl jeeze so mean! Jive white ass....I could always cushion the blow with a wave of water =P

Status
Not open for further replies.