Those Hunted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get his picture up in a day or two, my friend is editing it for me :D

lol, my character is even worse than Mr. V's. Life is nothing to him, anymore, unless it were of a friend. I think even Mr. V's character would hesitate at a nuclear weapon, whether or not it'd help his small band of mutants, however large it is.

Howard is more likely to press the button to launch a nuclear missile than to leave someone alive, for the sake of that person and their family and friends. Humans are no longer people; they are obstacles that need to be removed to push forward.

So, for anyone who wishes to be Howard's bud, you're going to have to keep up until you become a friend. If you're not a friend and you try to stop him, he's just as likely to shoot you as he is to walk around you. He can be very dangerous, not invincible, but then again, very, very few places have no metal. If there were enough people around, he could take the iron from their blood, effectively killing them all, and be able to form some kind of weapon, like a little metal ball, which he can use to smash into other people. Really, when someone controls metals and such, it's hard to ever remove their power. You can't even take him up to the air, since he could just mess with the wiring of the aircraft, or make the gas tank leak, and would make them have to go to ground, which he can use metals from whatever airport or ore deposits to get himself out, if he isn't using the aircraft itself.

AND I SAW WHAT YOU PUT BEFORE YOU DELETED THE POST DX
lol

Lol sorry mixed you up with the plant dude, forgot your metal dude

Name: Drake Forester "Wolf"
Nation: American
Power:
Wolf has the power of regeneration (Like wolverine). He has enhanced stamina, speed, strength, eye sight, and flexibility, making him a nearly perfect warrior.
Weakness:
He is human, and constant amount of damage will kill him. He can broke bones (though it is hard) and if you get something sharp enough, decapitation.
Bio:
**Classified File**
(I was expecting to roleplay this, but for a quick run down..

He is an Ex-CIA operative. No one knew of his powers, until he was shot twice in the chest, and once in the throat, kept fighting, and by the time the gun fight was over, the wounds were gone. Despite his years of service, he was put to execution, only to survive the electric chair, firing team, poison, and an attempt of decapitation (Which lead to the blade breaking about half way through his neck)
Instead of trying to kill him again, the US government put him to work, and is the leading solo operative (Along with his two robotic companions, Blade and Zero) in hunting down mutants.)
Personality:
Happy, Observant, Courageous, Relentless, and head strong.
Other:
His weaponry:​
  • Jet Boots
  • Jet Pack
  • Wrist Tools (Listed Below)
    • Wrist Guns - Rapid Firing Gun
    • Flame Throwers-
    • Lethal Taser- Two Lethal Tasers
    • Laser SMG
    • Dual Wrist Blades
    • Chain Knives
    • "Rocky" Ammo- Basically small rockets
  • Grenade- Incendiary, Ice, Electric, Shrapnel, Flash Bang, EMP

transformers_2_ravage_1024x768.jpg
A cybernetic feline, built with extremlt powerful taser, several blades, chain saw teeth, and laser eye.

artemis_assault_mech_promo.jpg

A robotic weapon of war with built in mini gun, rail gun, rockets, heavy cannons, and energy blade. **Side Note** Changes to a jet.

So this guy is nice but hes hunting mutants....I think im gonna hide under a rock....No nvm Baker will just crush me with it. Im hiding in a river lol....Or fire pit XD

Reactions: 2 people
Oh my god...

You better hope to whatever you believe in that you don't cross Baker, he would tear your companions apart, and render all your fancy technology useless. He'd probably just self-destruct them, which even with regeneration, would strain you, since you've got the full load, grenades and wrist stuffs and all that. Your hands would probably torn off, your chest turned into a bloody mess if that's where you put your grenades, that or your waist would be torn up, and if you're wearing any kind of titanium armor or anything, you'd get even more damage.

Your guy is the best opponent for Baker, because Baker would have a magnificent ease to take him out.

Anyways, get on his good side, or at least make it more beneficial to keep you alive. Civilians don't mean much, soldiers don't mean much, mutants mean slightly more, but if there is one thing that he couldn't do, it's to lose Nosalis.

Taking his mutated friend would throw him in a rage, and he kills savagely when he's calm.

And Baker isn't quite overpowered with his power, he's just overpowered in what he can DO with it. I chose this because I know what I can do with such a power. Small power, a strict, single area of control, but that little area is used everywhere, IS everywhere.

Oh my god...

You better hope to whatever you believe in that you don't cross Baker, he would tear your companions apart, and render all your fancy technology useless. He'd probably just self-destruct them, which even with regeneration, would strain you, since you've got the full load, grenades and wrist stuffs and all that. Your hands would probably torn off, your chest turned into a bloody mess if that's where you put your grenades, that or your waist would be torn up, and if you're wearing any kind of titanium armor or anything, you'd get even more damage.

Your guy is the best opponent for Baker, because Baker would have a magnificent ease to take him out.

*Sprays a bunch of water on Baker* Down boy! lol

Reactions: 2 people
Mr. V's Dues is very powerful, and so is Baker. I myself underestimated Baker until I realized how I was going to have him act.

So this guy is nice but hes hunting mutants....I think im gonna hide under a rock....No nvm Baker will just crush me with it. Im hiding in a river lol....Or fire pit XD

Just saying, I was thinking of having him betray the government, and work with a group of mutants!

@RogueSteeler
xD You dont think Ive thought of that?

Four things-

One- Even with powers, it takes one lucky shot to ruin your life! (Example- A damn Barrett 50 Cal tearing into your chest!)

Two- The technology is futuristic, So not everything is made of metal ;D

Three- I got an entire Government backing me, if needed space cannon baby! (Just kidding xD)

Four- Chemical warfare!

And everyone is underestimating the Ghost girl :D

I haven't any opinion on the ghost girl at this point. However, she'd probably be the best at avoiding damage, simply because she can run through walls and all that with her ghost ability, and physical objects would probably just pass straight through her. I think.

And there are always some kind of metal. Wiring, alloy, missiles, bullets, those are metal.

Who wants to come up with a list of who should be nemisises with me?

Shhh... If they don't notice Ross she won't make enemies. (: I feel like she isn't strong but she isn't weak. She can avoid objects, walls, etc. She can fly and turn invisible. She's a wonderful avoider. The only real power she has is ectoplasm. If someone wanted to kill her they would have one heck of a time.

I purposely made her as power as her weaknesses, if that makes sense. I wanted to keep her perfectly balanced. Flawed yet powerful. So yeah, don't underestimate her. (:

Who wants to come up with a list of who should be nemisises with me?

and as a 13 year old, Chrissy won't really want to join this fight between mutants and humans. It's destructive and scary to her, so she won't want to get in the middle unless she absolutely has to. She's just surviving, hiding and not really paying attention to the bad stuff. She denies that everyone hates her differences by distracting herself and trying to have fun when she can. Trying her hardest to believe life is a good thing. She won't really be anyone's nemesis, especially since i assume most of your characters have a strong mind that she won't be able to connect to tooo easily.

That came out wrong! Like who wants to help make a list of who should be a nemisis of who! Like Baker Vs. Deus

oooh okay...that makes more sense

lol, my character is even worse than Mr. V's. Life is nothing to him, anymore, unless it were of a friend. I think even Mr. V's character would hesitate at a nuclear weapon, whether or not it'd help his small band of mutants, however large it is.

Howard is more likely to press the button to launch a nuclear missile than to leave someone alive, for the sake of that person and their family and friends. Humans are no longer people; they are obstacles that need to be removed to push forward.

So, for anyone who wishes to be Howard's bud, you're going to have to keep up until you become a friend. If you're not a friend and you try to stop him, he's just as likely to shoot you as he is to walk around you. He can be very dangerous, not invincible, but then again, very, very few places have no metal. If there were enough people around, he could take the iron from their blood, effectively killing them all, and be able to form some kind of weapon, like a little metal ball, which he can use to smash into other people. Really, when someone controls metals and such, it's hard to ever remove their power. You can't even take him up to the air, since he could just mess with the wiring of the aircraft, or make the gas tank leak, and would make them have to go to ground, which he can use metals from whatever airport or ore deposits to get himself out, if he isn't using the aircraft itself.

AND I SAW WHAT YOU PUT BEFORE YOU DELETED THE POST DX
lol

Of course I wouldn't hesitate. :D
And WT DD SHE PST?!

I've found what my armor, weapons, and mechs are gonna be made out of..... Aerogel

Status
Not open for further replies.