Those Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, because you wouldn't be able to use any type of electrical item with me around, I'd fry those batteries, and I'd also mess up your flamethrower enough for it to explode instead of shoot flame, and I'd also be bringing up metal darts all around you to shoot you with. You'd need a 360 degree top-and-bottom shield to protect yourself from me, and having that would be OP, since it's 'invincible.'

Yup, because you wouldn't be able to use any type of electrical item with me around, I'd fry those batteries, and I'd also mess up your flamethrower enough for it to explode instead of shoot flame, and I'd also be bringing up metal darts all around you to shoot you with. You'd need a 360 degree top-and-bottom shield to protect yourself from me, and having that would be OP, since it's 'invincible.'

How do you expect to do that? Fibreglass, remember? And the shield is 360, but it only protects against something moving. Gas, light, sound, et cetera would all work, but would have to get through the Hardsuit beneath, which would be easy enough. Remember, I'm also quite afraid of a Superman. Your guy could probably be able to get away with that. Surround youself in metallic armor [you could add more whenever necessary (near invincibility], lift yourself through your magnetic ability (flight), metallic darts (close enough to laser vision and Superman's other projectile abilities), and a very powerful metallic fist (superstrength). You may not be able to actually hurt me, but neither could I hurt you, at least not nearly as much as I could the others.

How do you expect to do that? Fibreglass, remember? And the shield is 360, but it only protects against something moving. Gas, light, sound, et cetera would all work, but would have to get through the Hardsuit beneath, which would be easy enough. Remember, I'm also quite afraid of a Superman. Your guy could probably be able to get away with that. Surround youself in metallic armor [you could add more whenever necessary (near invincibility], lift yourself through your magnetic ability (flight), metallic darts (close enough to laser vision and Superman's other projectile abilities), and a very powerful metallic fist (superstrength). You may not be able to actually hurt me, but neither could I hurt you, at least not nearly as much as I could the others.

I suddenly feel weak....Lol

Well, than add to your powers as you go, make yourself better. You can't OP when everyone is OPing. :)

Lol we're not suppose to be OP!

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Ah, but can you OP in a world of people OPing?

Except I'm not OP. I'm just using my single area -metals and such- with different forms. I'm just taking different periodic table stuffs and putting them together. Science + control over individual molecules = u-can-du-anyting

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Except I'm not OP. I'm just using my single area -metals and such- with different forms. I'm just taking different periodic table stuffs and putting them together. Science + control over individual molecules = u-can-du-anyting

SCIENCE BITCHZ!!!!

Hamilton: Hedge-clippers.
Fever: Flashlight.
Tasmania: Fire hose.
McCarthy: Boot.
Baker: Diamond-reinforced fibreglass fist.

If this is all of my competition, you have been warned.

What about me?! If you kick her with a boot, she'll just stand right back up again and twist your emotions to feel sympathy and regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Ross Kinsley

Nation: United States

Power: Phantom powers
Meaning: Ross can see ghosts and she herself can become one. While in ghost form she is visible to the human eye but can turn invisible. She can pass through solid objects, shoot ectoplasm, and fly. Also she can occasionally take over a person depending on their own will power and occasion. IE: If a person is weak she can take them over for a longer time. If a person is strong willed or in full health it can be hard/next to impossible to take them over for a short period.

Weakness: As described above, Ross can only take certain people over for a little time. Ross also has to turn into a ghost form to use any of her powers, with the exception of invisibility. Which she finds hard to control both as a human and ghost. Since Ross has to turn into a ghost form to use the rest of her powers she has a short period of "morphing". During this time she cannot be touched, hit, attacked, etc. This time period is very short but if she is being constantly touched she cannot turn into a ghost or the process will be canceled out.

Bio: Ross was born into a very small family. She had a mom, dad, and older brother. The four of them were very tight knit and loved to share everything together. When Ross was 14 she went out on her first date, the boy wasn't exactly the nicest kid and was very abusive. Ross was head over heels for him, he was the first boy to show affection towards her. On this date Ross was hit numerous times and was mentally abused by the boy. Ross was a love struck teenager though so she kept going out with him and slowly stopped trusting her family and become emotionally unattached. Ross's brother didn't like this so one day he went out to find Ross's boyfriend and they got into a fight. It ended in a brutal beating and Ross walked in on her brother being shot by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend had grabbed his father's gun and whether intentionally or not shot Ross's brother through the chest.

Something happened that night though, as Ross called the police and had her boyfriend arrested for man slaughter. Ross saw her brother everywhere she looked. At first she thought it was just her imagining he was still with her. Ross had never felt so much sorrow or regret for pulling away from the people that loved her most. Her therapist told her because of her feelings that of course she was seeing her brother everywhere. Her therapist tried to tell her it was only hallucinations and as time went on he would go away. But he never did, and slowly Ross began to see other ghosts. And then they began to talk to her and more and more she fell into a world where she couldn't tell who was alive and who was dead. Her parents made her stop seeing her therapist once they realized she had developed unnatural powers, and with the recent uprising of supernatural powers they didn't want anyone to know about Ross.

And then Ross turned 17 and on her birthday she was almost killed. A drunk driver almost ran her right over, but thanks to her brother she was saved. He melded within her soul and suddenly Ross could turn into a ghost herself. And she can hear her brother's voice inside her mind and she developed powers. Ross was no longer even close to normal, she could no longer hide as easily as she could before. Especially when she is scared or emotional she turns invisible whether or not she is currently in her ghost form.

Personality: Ross isn't shy, she is very blunt and will say whatever comes to her mind. Insult or compliment, she tells it how it is. She can be a little hesitant when it comes to talking to someone at first, she likes to observe people and get to know them.

Other: On occasion her brother can talk to her. Since they did combine spirits he practically lives inside of her. Or maybe she's just crazy, that's yet to be determined.

Appearance:

girl1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.