Those Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you NOT? She's dressed like a ninja. She has elemental powers. Thus, elemental ninja.

Hey you can wear a mask and not be a ninja, but I like the thought of ninja so elemental ninja is accepted. Makes her sound all Naruto like haha XD

I need a picture, huh? Lemme find a good one..
be back in 5 hours, then!

Howard:
http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/Downregulation/media/83.jpg.html

When in armor, which is most of the time:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/234/c/f/cloaked_soldier_by_shimmering_sword-d6jazr5.jpg

His companion, who he thinks he may of created somehow in his early years by accidentally forcing a mass amount of uranium into something or someone:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100617034323/metro2033/images/5/5f/Dark_Nosalis.jpg

Naturally, the Nosalis stays well away from public areas, but is vital to Howard's hunting skills. I can incorporate him into my bio if you guys want me to.

Last edited:
I think shes referring to the social life thing lol

I'ma call you Ms. Quack.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

WIP

Shadow_Demon.gif

(Red Eyes)
Name: Thomas "Insanity" Fever
Nation: American
Power:
Insanity has a strange set of powers, most involving willpower. His first being insanity itself. Within a second of meeting eyes with him, he can make you see things at will. Those things can "hurt" you, not causing mental harm, but tricking your nerves and brain into most thinking the pain is real. He also contains the ability to talk telepathically.

His other power is shapeshifting. If he simply touches a person, he can look exactly like them and sound exactly like them.

Weakness:
He gets extremely weak if in sun light, which is probably his greatest weakness.

Bio:
Insanity was born a normal child and grew into a smart young man. He WAS a scientist determined to convince the world powers are able to be taken away from someone safely. He reversed a Transfer, and attempted to place his own DNA into a mutants
Personality:
Other:​

Reactions: 2 people
Name:Edward Hamilton
Nation: American
Power: Control over plant life, like accelerated growth or mutations. Immunity to all poison venom. (Think Poison Ivy, but not quite as flirty or mystical)
Weakness: Fire, Ice, soft spot for environmental issues. Easily carried away with said issues.
Bio: Edward was born into a family of farmers. Since day one, Edward had been close to nature and enjoyed gardening with his parents. He grew into a gentle adolescence, growing all sorts of exotic plants in his green house. Edward was happy until a large corporation bought out the family farm and bulldozed the entire lot for a mall. Edward committed his first act of eco-terrorism at 17, blowing up the same mall at night with C-4. He left town, for fear of his life and out of disgust for what he saw as weakness from his family, who attempted to scold him for his actions. Eventually the business behind the whole fiasco kidnapped him and subjected him to medical experiments.They tested illegal and highly dangerous chemicals on his system, exposing him to innumerable dangers. Due to good behavior, Edward was allowed at some point in time to have smalll breaks outside, in the company approved employee park. He soon got a job within the park as a gardener, and got back to his true passion: gardening. Within months, Edward realized he had more than a green thumb, as his peach trees grew to full hieght and flowered in weeks. Edwrad's fears that he had developed a super mutation were confirmed when the corporation began forcing him to grow plants throughout the building, including the creation of his own mutant crossbreed fruit trees. Edward took the time to master his powers, learning that he could not only create plants, but also control them. After four years of captivity, Edward escaped the building that held him captive by poisoning everyone else in the facility with his own brand of organic toxins. Edward has spent the last four years evading capture as an Eco-Terrorist, fighting against anything he saw as destructive to Mother Earth by any means neccessary.
Personality: Gentle with allies, Edward tries to be peacful when the issue doesn't involve nature. If it does, Edward will become violent and agressive. He will stop at nothing to do what he believes is best for the environment. Edward refuses to speak of his family, as he feels they are dead to him.
Other: Does NOT kiss people to control them.
Appearance: http://www.onearth.org/files/onearth/kxlblockade2_feature.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diamond-reinforced fibreglass fist?

Pfft, that'd do nothing. ish.

I'd still have armor, and I'd probably know if some jewelried gloves came near.

Status
Not open for further replies.