Thomas's Island OOC and Signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your prerogative of course.
I do think that development between characters is different from the individual development of your characters as they are in a vacuum, or in this case, when not relating in some way to another individual. And you can always back n forth with Michelle and develop that in the mean time.

I will try and post tonight however, work ran long yesterday. But I don't plan on letting it suck me in tonight and I should have a post later~

I'm bouncing between essentially three jobs at the moment. So this week has been busy till recently. I'll try to get a post in sometime tomorrow night when I can get back on here.

I'm still here.

I can respond this weekend again if no one else wants to make a post before then.

hurgh_by_nikaleles-dabqz6l.png

Working on one right now.

Got a post down.
I'll edit it to color of the text as soon as I can access this from a non-mobile device.

After everybody has talked for a little bit, they will decide where to go first from a selection of "points of interest" that Thomas has established. Things start to get weird.

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]

I'm sure sure we can write them out fairly easily.
Don't worry or stress.

Thank you, I'll make sure to get it done with everyone's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.