Thomas's Island OOC and Signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.
Well, I assumed that the characters would be quickly moved towards the docks, so I stated that once they were all there, the Old Man would take them.

I'll certainly try my best to keep from making anything too vague (That isn't supposed to be vague) in the future.

Not a big deal.
Just was confused by the whole thing.

Though as far as post order, I'm still curious if that's going to be a thing we acknowledge or something we're just going to feel out.

And while I'm being a bother lol, what are the posting-frequency expectations?
I've already gathered the overall pace is meant to be rather fast, but like once a day, once a week etc. etc.

Based on what I read:
  1. Thomas is waiting by the cabin, past the dock (ISLAND)
  2. Mishy arrived via float plane and is with Tom (ISLAND)
  3. The twins took the boat without waiting for the others and saw Mishy and Tom (ISLAND)
so far:

4. Mishy, Matt and Mitch are at the cabin. (ISLAND)
5. Tom is still waiting at the docks (ISLAND)
6. Arabella, Dorian, Merkatie and Mirkiel are all waiting. (DOCK)

Is this right? Guys, we all need to talk about this.

Reactions: KamrenReed
so far:

4. Mishy, Matt and Mitch are at the cabin. (ISLAND)
5. Tom is still waiting at the docks (ISLAND)
6. Arabella, Dorian, Merkatie and Mirkiel are all waiting. (DOCK)

Is this right? Guys, we all need to talk about this.
According the GMs last post, the boat left the dock and is now approaching the island. Like, visibly.

I think at least for my part and @Nikaleles' we were trying to rectify getting magicked onto that boat & island via the gm's post so we could get some more development in there.
(this includes @KamrenReed who I worked with to do the big fatty combo post)

But Arabella, Dorian, Merkatie & Mirkeil are now all on the island.

Though @koolkat4595 has not had a chance to post and may do the same thing. That is, add in some pre-magicking character stuff and ending where that particular group (A, D and the Ms) are all on the same page and the same place.

Okay, this is all kind of vague and going at breakneck pace, but this is what I've gathered:

- Michelle and the twins all got to the island first. Thomas told them to go to the cabin, which is where they are now.
- Arabella, Dorian, Merkatie and Mirkeil finally all got on the boat and got ferried over to the island where Thomas is waiting to meet them, and that's where they're just ending up now.

However things have moved so quickly that we needed to retro-post a little bit and play catch-up.

1. Thomas is waiting by the cabin, past the dock (ISLAND)
  2. Mishy arrived via float plane and is with Tom (ISLAND)
  3. The twins took the boat without waiting for the others and saw Mishy and Tom (ISLAND)
  4. Arabella, Dorian, Merkatie and Mirkeil finally all got on the boat and got ferried over to the island where Thomas is waiting to meet them, and that's where they're just ending up now. (ISLAND)
So we're all in the island now but until we all get to the cabin, this case wouldn't be closed, would it?

From what i gathered the dock situation is fixed? because my posted ended in me on the boat trying to talk to dorian. So I am just waiting for this issue to be resolved and the rest to post. Also Mishy @_@ Arabella is going to have a heartattack if she finds out she actually like sorta like BOTH of the twins. I am assuming that Michelle does a good boy hiding her true feelings for Matt and Mitch, or is it common knowledge?

edit: well i guess @Boss Megu is the only one left to post. yay everyone is posting. i am curious about posting order. will there be a set order or will there just be a rule of thumb to not post again until everyone else got a chance to post after the GM's post?

Last edited:
To answer the question about where the characters who were at the dock are now at...

Without a moment's hesitation, the Old Man shifted to the side to turn on the boat's engine, and in a few moments, him and the passengers were heading towards Thomas's island. It wouldn't be too long until they arrive.
He also posts
A short while passed, and he could make out the boat coming towards the island. Naturally, he stood up and waved as it drew closer.

So he has made everyone near the docks arrive at the island where Thomas is. We responded and adjusted where are characters are to justify this.

She found herself, Mirkeil, and the other two strangers on that boat without much of a word. The older man muttered something about Thomas and the island but nothing informative, maybe he was impatient.
She grimaced the whole way.
Her bitterness was not helped by the way the boat lurched whenever it hit a swell.

But they did get there in one piece. It was an island, and Thomas was there to greet them at the beach.
Dorian spent the ride in nauseated silence. Despite the churning of his stomach, he somehow managed to not throw up as he had feared. However, the closer they got to the island the more nervous he became – an anxiety that was compounded when he saw Thomas waving at the beach as they approached.

i see. The GM post was made after mine so i dont think i need to edit anything, just work on my next post. Should i wait for @Boss Megu or since the GM posted I could go ahead when im ready?

Also Mishy @_@ Arabella is going to have a heartattack if she finds out she actually like sorta like BOTH of the twins. I am assuming that Michelle does a good boy hiding her true feelings for Matt and Mitch, or is it common knowledge?

She's hiding her true feelings from them perfectly well. I mean, its kinda hard for anyone to tell since Mishy's a flirt and kisses every boy she sees xD But yeah, Mishy kinda liked the two but she doesn't show her true feelings since she got commitment issues and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Besides, she doesn't want to choose between the twins. She wants both of them xD

i see. The GM post was made after mine so i dont think i need to edit anything, just work on my next post. Should i wait for @Boss Megu or since the GM posted I could go ahead when im ready?

No idea. GM still has not answered the post order question... As long as you are not doing machine gun posts and give others significant time for their posts... I don't see why not.

I doubt there's a post order at all, maybe just a don't-post-too-soon-after-your-recent rule?

Yeah, there's not really a posting order, so long as you allow a few posts in between your own.

Speaking of, I'll have one up in a few hours.

When i saw that you were about to post i seriously paniced since i havent gotten mines up yet. *wipes sweat off brow* however i got it up! hope it doesnt mess your post up too much since Arabella is interacting with Thomas

I suppose we'll wait for you guys to get to the cabin before making a new move.

YESSSS just as i imagined it! Arabella, not trying to make things awkward, made things awkward!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I suppose we'll wait for you guys to get to the cabin before making a new move.
I don't see any reason you guys at the cabin can't post while everyone else is doing their thing. You might be waiting around for a little while otherwise.

I don't see any reason you guys at the cabin can't post while everyone else is doing their thing. You might be waiting around for a little while otherwise.
Just posting for attendance now.

As long as the Novak twins are together and there's no event that would separate their thoughts/actions, I'll be in @Boss Megu's backseat.

We can post I suppose, but it's a little lonely to character build so early into the RP without you guys. :(

Just posting for attendance now.

As long as the Novak twins are together and there's no event that would separate their thoughts/actions, I'll be in @Boss Megu's backseat.

We can post I suppose, but it's a little lonely to character build so early into the RP without you guys. :(

So true. It would be so much fun if there's more character in the cabin. Not that Mishy's complaining buuuuuuuut yeah. It would be fun to have someone else besides the twins. No offense xD

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Status
Not open for further replies.