Thomas's Island OOC and Signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Koolcat
Could you do a quick edit to the post where it ends with her waiting on the boat rather than arriving? I apologize, but I simply can't explain how the boat man could make trips to and from the island that fast.

Reactions: koolkat4595
Perhaps me and @Boss Megu should restart at the boat and wait for everyone?

I can edit my post to add anyone else to join? Or maybe Matt and Mitch just got there early?Then the in the next batch, the old man preferred to wait or something. IDK

Let's wait for everyone and all go together. We can build character that way.

thats fine ill edit. would the rest come after me and Horus's little talk? i think we should just leave the earlier post and ill just edit mine and whoever posted after, since that would be the easiest.

I'm with Koolkat4595. Leave Thomas, the twins, and Michelle where they are on the island. Too many edits will get confusing. They can start getting settled around the island and talk while everyone meets up at the boat and then heads out. That way we can easily fix and move on from this hiccup.

Lets keep everything simple.

Accidentally posted with my post not quite done yet, but it's done now.

Now we need @Nikaleles to post for Dorian arriving at the boat.

Thanks, that should get things going.
Edit: I'll ride along in @Boss Megu's posts for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss Megu
OMG. I completely switched Matt and Mitch xD It should be Matt who'll be seduced and stuff not Mitch. But I guess it worked out in the end, huh? :p

don't laugh >_< I was having a headache while I was writing my IC. I'm not used to twins xD
I'm sorry, it's just that confusing Matt and Mitch is something the twins HATE. hahaha And you did a pretty good job with your post despite the migraine. :3 Also, twins are sort of a specialty of ours (mine and Mippu). :3 Sorry not sorry, that they confused you. :3

I'm sorry, it's just that confusing Matt and Mitch is something the twins HATE. hahaha And you did a pretty good job with your post despite the migraine. :3 Also, twins are sort of a specialty of ours (mine and Mippu). :3 Sorry not sorry, that they confused you. :3
weeeeell, I just have to read the your IC over and over again the next time I write something that involves the twins. I don't want them to be mad with Mishy getting them all switched and confused xD

Reactions: Boss Megu
weeeeell, I just have to read the your IC over and over again the next time I write something that involves the twins. I don't want them to be mad with Mishy getting them all switched and confused xD
They're never going to be mad Mishy (well, except Mitch, but he's got a stick up his butt so there's that) What's a little confusing fun between twins~ ;)

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Sorry about the confusion, @DANAsaur. But that's pretty good IC since Tom confused them too.

I'll post after two or three more people post their ICs. And I'll make sure to play with Matt. That way, he won't be jealous of Mitch xD

btw, the twin thing reminds me of Hikaru and Kaoru of OHSC XD

Close, except the Novak twins aren't so...touchy-feely. XD
Also, just let the confusion be, it's funny. ;)

@Dahrinn

I'm sure this was unintentional, but at no point did mine or Kamren's characters get to the docks. Or even approach anyone there.

I have a post ready however.

We decided to do our dialog out of the thread to avoid machine gunning and to move things along since the pace has been break-neck and we wouldn't want to hold anyone back.

I can post it anyway, it'll fit right in with the rest of the anachronistic posts.
Or should I just write the boat leaving instead?

EDIT:

Also wanted to ask about post order.
Is that a thing we should take into account? Or should we just try and feel it out?

Last edited:
@Dahrinn

I'm sure this was unintentional, but at no point did mine or Kamren's characters get to the docks. Or even approach anyone there.

I have a post ready however.

We decided to do our dialog out of the thread to avoid machine gunning and to move things along since the pace has been break-neck and we wouldn't want to hold anyone back.

I can post it anyway, it'll fit right in with the rest of the anachronistic posts.
Or should I just write the boat leaving instead?

EDIT:

Also wanted to ask about post order.
Is that a thing we should take into account? Or should we just try and feel it out?

@Dahrinn can you please respond to this. Some characters were straight up left behind on the mainland. I've been waiting to respond for like two days, but I can't really until I know what's going on and where these characters are. So if this could get resolved it'd be great. Thanks.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.