Thomas's Island OOC and Signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I'm just cleaning up after Megu. I need to know how best to write off Mitchell from the story without disrupting things, but I suppose I'll have to continue writing him for now.

Reactions: koolkat4595
@Banana-senpai

How should we write around this if you don't mind me asking?
Should we try and write the playerless twin out in a diegetic way, or should we just retcon they were there at all?

Any ideas I suppose it what I'm looking for lol.
Just wanna make sure whatever we all do is okay by you and okay by @Dahrinn
:)

@Banana-senpai

How should we write around this if you don't mind me asking?
Should we try and write the playerless twin out in a diegetic way, or should we just retcon they were there at all?

Any ideas I suppose it what I'm looking for lol.
Just wanna make sure whatever we all do is okay by you and okay by @Dahrinn
:)
So sorry. ('m';)
Honestly, I'm okay with either since it doesn't look to me like the twin made any sort of impact on the plot yet...but that's only from what I can see of the plot so far.

I may have to carry both twins if it's needed. If someone has to die at some point, I'd willingly give up Mitchell. Or we can pretend he never happened because he hasn't exactly "happened" to anyone or anything...but that puts a rather awkward gap in the conversations...

@Dahrinn, thoughts?

It gives me an idea.

If you could just sort of play along as him while our characters make their way to the village, we could come up with a reason to seperate him from the others, and after a short while, they start looking for him.

It gives me an idea.

If you could just sort of play along as him while our characters make their way to the village, we could come up with a reason to seperate him from the others, and after a short while, they start looking for him.
If there are creepy supernatural things going on, he could be lured by:
-voices
-thinking he saw Matt go somewhere

Or he just disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.