This World Sucks, So I Made My Own [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
will be gone for the weekend, just saying?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Mowkie

I assumed that you posted in this thread because you wanted to join the roleplay after having read up about it. Apparently you did not. I suppose it isn't really a good idea to have someone who didn't care to figure out what the roleplay was about, to be apart of the roleplay.

Better luck next time then, hm?

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm a tad annoyed as well as confused. If you had no intention of joining and you did not know a thing about the role play, why did you post something in this thread?

Because I just went and searched up a beast especially for you. And I came up with a problem that you could solve.

So sorry If I'm just really freaking annoyed at your response.

I apologize for irritating you, Princess. It's not that I did not read up on it or realize what it was all about. I did. That is why I remarked as such...to a certain degree, I was hoping that there was still a spot open, but I didn't mean for you to create a spot just for me. After all, I didn't ask for special treatment.

I'm honored that you would give me such, though.

But there are just certain things I do not play...and while I respect and simply adore your gesture, I must, respectfully, decline.

I hope I don't offend you too terribly.

Enjoy this wonderful story, everyone. I hope that it blooms like it has the potential to.

Whatever. Moving on.

Lookie lookie at all the beautiful posts in the IC! Ohhh so pwettie :3

I am back! and I EDITED my first post, makes a bit more sense now!
will make second one tomorrow!

I'm so very sorry but I'm going to have to terminate this rp. I have been very busy and I am trying to not become inactive. I have a problem where I make a bunch of rps but then I don't follow through with half of them. So I am dropping out of and terminating a lot of rps, so that I can focus on big ones.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.