This World Sucks, So I Made My Own [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was just planning to pick whoever was left, so as to give people a variety. :3 Do you think I should add more beasts though? I was hoping for a small rp but is four too small?

Hmm, I don't know... Sometimes RP's get too flooded, and then people start jumping out and it gets confusing, so a limit like this is pretty nice.

I do think we could do with one more character, though. An aquatic beast would be nice.

Alrightie :D Thanksss

@Lady Bernkastel

Alrightie! A big ass sea serpent has been created! :D

Reactions: 2 people
I would've probably picked that if it was there from the beginning, but now I'm emotionally attached to Yetime :3

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Appearance:
sexy_black_anime_girl.jpg

Name: Yasmine al-Ansari
Nationality: Morocco

Occupation: Studying to become a doctor, is secretly a performer.
Personality: Yasmine is a fiery spirit, who likes to be free. She is always bubbly and energetic, and there is not much that can bring her down. Once she sets her mind on something, she will achieve it, and it doesn't matter if she has to exhaust herself to do so. She has two big passions in life; helping others, and dancing. She likes almost all types of dance, including jazz, ballet and breakdance.
Bio: Yasmine struggles with having a very strict upbringing, and wanting to break free from that. Her parents wants her to become a doctor, which she also wants, but they completely detest her love of dancing. They believe it is a waste of time, and that she shouldn't be hanging around the type of people that dancers are. As such, Yasmine has been forced to dance in secret, sneaking off to dance studios when pretending to study or at night, and sometimes watching the dancers on the streets of the slum areas in the city she lives.

Woof, scree, hiss meow, I can't decide whether I want Berey or Moltlem :S

Ugh, I can't stop staring at the young god... Why did you have to pick such an attractive picture? T^T

@Lady Bernkastel

That was my plan all along. :D ehehehehehHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAA

@Merry Berry
Accepted! :D Is that Yoruichi from Bleach? She is so haawt.

oh and do eenie meenie miney mo. Or um...make an animal sound. If you screech or tweet you get Berey, but if you screech or scream you get Moltlem? :O

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Merry Berry
Alrightie then! *sagely voice* So shall I give you some time to think of the solution to Berey's problem or do you already have the answer?

Well, my guess would be that he needs someone to control him, because he's sort of like a super hyped up dog with neverending energy that doesn't know what to do with it, and without proper stimulation, ends up stressed out. He could also be sad about the loss of his previous rider.

Last time you turned sagely, you ended up as Bernkastel's china... Might be time to consider whether that's really a fitting character for you. (just kidding, of course)

O.O *reverts back to smexy me mode* Forgot about the teacup body thing -.-"

And yes you are correct! I shall add you to the main post now, so people shall know that Berey is taken!

• Thank You
bollywood_by_tknk.jpg

Name: Thays Nazari
TH as in "theme (TH.IY.M)" ; EY as in "ate (EY.T)" ; Z as in "zoo (Z.UW)"

Nationality: Caribbean/middle eastern mixed and she's also Native American 8D. Very diverse based on nationality, also able to speak some languages of those fluently.

Occupation: Currently studying to become a Actress. Though right now because of her family being 'old fashioned' she is a belly dancer and former snake charmer.

Personality:
Thays is a well mannered girl. She is sweet and collected, being the most understanding type and has some sort of aura around-maybe even in her that just seems to make people so comfortable she manages to befriend them easily and know lots of deep things about them within a few minutes. Not 5, but maybe half an hour of a good long chat or so.

Each of the traits that makes herself 'diverse' taught her many different things.

Being Native American from her grandparents, She was taught manners and to be wise. Used to respect nature and it's animals and often being outdoors with them as her grandparents houses are pretty to 'out there' to a point of being around strange yet normal animals. Being middle eastern from her mother she was taught the 'womanly things' including cooking, cleaning, belly dancing, and other 'boring' things from any strict old fashioned parent who's still 'believes in old cultures'. With her modern American-Caribbean dad she learned the taste of freedom and modern life, not house work or staying outdoors with animals and learned how to 'snake charm' and 'fake it' with a flute.

So Thays can be seen with many different traits despite being only the 'wise and motherly' type.

Bio:
Thays was born and raised in a small island called 'Aruba' known for its friendly people and famous attractions. Her father was American, Caribbean, and Native American while her mother was also American yet mixed with Native American and Middle eastern blood. Thays loved to live in Aruba, always sunny and hot aswell as their beaches but even though they weren't in the Middle East, her mother taught her how to be a 'house wife' more than her own woman. Including cooking, cleaning, and well all the other 'womanly' things starting at the age of 8. At 15 she started belly dancing at home with her mother, before performing at 16 almost 17.

Despite not liking this type of life and mother, Thays obeyed anyways as she was strictly taught to respect everyone kindly especially elders and the likes but she also had a taste of the American life, to which her father soon moved the family in the United States in California. Visiting his parents, who were her grandparents that were Native American and lived beyond the suburbs where you saw wild animals roam free--literally. She was simply fascinated by how her grandparents always had wisdom and it wasn't long before she took in wisdom learned or heard from them with the acception of being taught how to respect nature -which in her opinion wasn't necessary-.

While living in California, she loved modern life and her father even taught her how to 'snake charm' on free time when there was nothing for the two to simply do. Going back and fourth from Aruba to California was fairly fun and here she is now as the 'motherly grandma' type. Acting older and far more mature than her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noceur
Excuse me?
How does seductress fit into this roleplay?

Well I didn't mean to actually make her one, the image I plan on using just looks like one 8L

@Noceur

Ohhh okay. Alrightie. Looking forward to seeing your cs. ^^

Done... I feel like I failed... UGHHH

Plus I tried to end the bio so that it doesn't turn into a essay

@Noceur
I'm sorry I cannot accept your character for these following reasons;

Her nationality needs to be narrowed down to one.

If her parents are old fashion they would have given her a name of their own culture not Greek culture.

Her personality and characteristics need to be changed because it gives the ability to godmod and also makes her out to be a Mary Sue.

Ooh! Sonds fun! I want to beat Lurza! And Woof Hiss Scree Meow! I think you should add whatever noise a sea serpent makes. Gurgle?

Hijikata.Toushirou.full.468875.jpg
Name: Souk Kaipo
Nationality: Laotian

Personality: A very humble, quiet, and content man. He is very good with art and sees beauty in ways others don't see. He doesn't speak much, especially with new people, but one can tell of the kindness in his heart. He is good with nature, and doing things like farming, gathering, sewing, cooking etc. He likes to read and listen to soothing music. He prefers spicy, bitter, and sour over salty and sweet foods. He is physically sensitive, as he can hear well, can easily have aching pains, feels tiny details, etc., but is emotionally strong. He is a rather easily confused person, and can be confusing.

Bio: Up until he was ten, he was born and grew up in a small village in Laos. He lived without electricity, learning a simple way of life. Eventually his family got tired of living under Communist rule, so they crossed the Mekong River to Thailand, stayed in an American refuge camp for a while, and then came to America. He did very well in school, even if he started late. He taught himself to play instruments, and learned how to read music. He never had many friends, as he always seemed to fade into the background, and the ones he did have, he didn't see often.

• Love
@Noceur
I'm sorry I cannot accept your character for these following reasons;

Her nationality needs to be narrowed down to one.

If her parents are old fashion they would have given her a name of their own culture not Greek culture.

Her personality and characteristics need to be changed because it gives the ability to godmod and also makes her out to be a Mary Sue.
'Thays' is in fact not a Greek name specifically actually, I have a friend named that who's practically not even Greece. and I'll narrow down her nationality soon and tweak the personality later. Got classes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.