This World Sucks, So I Made My Own [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be gone for the weekend, just saying?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Mowkie

I assumed that you posted in this thread because you wanted to join the roleplay after having read up about it. Apparently you did not. I suppose it isn't really a good idea to have someone who didn't care to figure out what the roleplay was about, to be apart of the roleplay.

Better luck next time then, hm?

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm a tad annoyed as well as confused. If you had no intention of joining and you did not know a thing about the role play, why did you post something in this thread?

Because I just went and searched up a beast especially for you. And I came up with a problem that you could solve.

So sorry If I'm just really freaking annoyed at your response.

I apologize for irritating you, Princess. It's not that I did not read up on it or realize what it was all about. I did. That is why I remarked as such...to a certain degree, I was hoping that there was still a spot open, but I didn't mean for you to create a spot just for me. After all, I didn't ask for special treatment.

I'm honored that you would give me such, though.

But there are just certain things I do not play...and while I respect and simply adore your gesture, I must, respectfully, decline.

I hope I don't offend you too terribly.

Enjoy this wonderful story, everyone. I hope that it blooms like it has the potential to.

Whatever. Moving on.

Lookie lookie at all the beautiful posts in the IC! Ohhh so pwettie :3

I am back! and I EDITED my first post, makes a bit more sense now!
will make second one tomorrow!

I'm so very sorry but I'm going to have to terminate this rp. I have been very busy and I am trying to not become inactive. I have a problem where I make a bunch of rps but then I don't follow through with half of them. So I am dropping out of and terminating a lot of rps, so that I can focus on big ones.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.