This World Sucks, So I Made My Own [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady Bernkastel , IDK, was so confused, always stereotypical in that they're all male-looking, even the name (although unisex) sounded like a male, but i did realize she was a female in the first post, just forgot by the second one XD
@Princess of the Teacup , edited post, should have solution, perhaps not the problem, but the solution

@Adore Delano
That wasn't the solution that I picked but it's a better solution then what I picked so we're gonna change it to that. ^^ *Hits you with a blast of confetti* Thank you and congratss!

@04LIDOB
I don't think her name is unisex xD It means murky/dirty.
And okay you got the answer half right. She is a big ass sea serpent who has spent a lot of time swimming around and around the new land and brushing up against the base, so her scales have gotten caked with mud. She could just go swim really fast and the dirt would wash away but she is reluctant to go to far from the second land. ^^
But yeah basiclly you have to clean her scales not just her tail, cause she's a sea serpent so she's like 90% tail :o

@Lady Bernkastel
Yess, Yetime Mulhold can control who she sets on fire and burns to a crisp! So when you gain her trust she will cease trying to turn you into a human candle. :3
@Merry Berry
@Violon 'Cello'

On another note I will make the IC when I get home because I must go to school! Then to work...Which I hate. Anywayyyy until then! ^^

Also is anyone here sensitive or offended by vulgar language?

*Brain explodes out of sheer awesomeness*

Anyway, vulgar language is kinda my thing, so... It's a party!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I don't mind. I may seem sweet and innocent, but just like roses, I have my thorns. (lol, wasn't planning to get all poetic up in here XD)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I got it HALF CORRECT!?!?!?!?
party-time-gif.gif

also, the original for Ahrma was "Clear the debris out of the eye" which is why I'm like "no one will EVER get that."

@04LIDOB

:O Oh hooo! :3 So someone saw teh text in black font! *hands you a confetti cupcake* congratz! :D

I had known Moltlem's but you deleted it one day and replaced it with an 's' so
;-;
IC up yet?

shh, my conspiracy
(I already known Motlem's problem for the longest time, i just wanted to phrase it in which i could still answer it, but not make it obvious, i also thought the 's' meant 'shut up')
so...
ZilcIbA.gif

for delaying

Lemme guess...

I missed the entrance date, didn't I?

*grumbles*

Reactions: 2 people
*Pat on the shoulder* Don't worry, you'll make it next time. If there ever is one, otherwise you're screwed :3

@Mowkie

Blehhh, gimme a few seconds and I'll think of a beast for you. But this is only cause I like you and I like cats, and you seem to be cat themed.

But after you this closed! >:<

@Mowkie
Alrightie check the first post for your beast! (His picture is after the deer)

What other pieces of information have you hidden from us in black text, Princess?.. >_>

Don't question the future, Lady Bernkastel. You can't handle the pain. *spooky music* BANANAS!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I disliked it because I can't handle the pain.

I will son change it to a like

You didn't have to do that, @Princess of the Teacup

Plus, I'm not really sure I can play a giant frog/toad creature...the only thing like that I've played, I was a storyteller in the Dark Dream, and I brought in a giant tadpole that destroyed half of Seatle...but I could GodMod in such an event, so it was much different.

I do thank you very much for the honor, and I'm glad that you would give me a slot. But I'll just let you guys on towards your adventure and keep to the ones I already have. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.