This World Sucks, So I Made My Own [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Um, I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if I act like a n00b, but this thing looks interesting and I would very much like to join :3

Appearance:
large_zps1a0af5c5.jpg

Name: Aðalbjörn 'Björn' Hauksson (ð is pronounced sort of like th or f, ö is hard to explain, but similar to the vowel in the french 'un')
Nationality: Icelandic

Personality: He is outgoing, funny, and can sometimes be a bit hyper. He also has clumsy tendencies, and often trips over stuff, hits his head, or even falls off chairs without any apparent reason. But whenever he messes up, he just laughs about it and moves on, and others tend to laugh along with him. Despite being such an open person, he also has a more private, secluded side that is far more sensitive, and is easily hurt emotionally.

Bio: Aðalbjörn has always been pretty popular, but not in the cool way, more in the 'haha that guy is so ridiculous' way. When he was a little kid he usually only played with girls, because the other boys seemed so aggressive which scared him a little, but eventually he opened himself up more and made some male friends as well. As he started growing older, he realized his feelings for some of his male friends were a little bit too strong. At first, he didn't understand what it was, and it took a long time for him to understand that he was gay. He's still struggling with his sexuality and hasn't told anyone about it, because he's not sure how people will react and if they will stop liking him for it.

I think the beast I would like to 'defeat' is Moltlem. Partially because sea monsters fit in well with nordic/icelandic mythology, and partially because sea monsters are my favourite kind of monster :3
And because I'm a FUCKING MERMAID
I think the problem is that Motlem has been physically hurt and is bleeding, and is in need of someone to take care of and nurse her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Mr. Sea Serpent is all that's left huh? I'LL TAKE IT!!!
Oh! and that thing that goes "WoofHissScreeMeowGurgle" (I think that is STILL Moltlem)

250e72660b8080_full.jpg
Appearance: ^

Name: Marco Morales
Nationality: Mexican
Occupation: Politician/Senator (I for one do not know how Mexican politics work, but he is equal to that of a US senator)
Personality: One of a great politician, one who watches everybody argue and bicker while he sits down and plays a mean game of AngryBirds™. Then when he does get a chance for his opinion, lets just say he gets a sure seat for next year's elections. He is...not persuasive in his words yet more...compromising when he speaks something that benefits both sides. Although like everyone who is in the government business, he does get greedy and egocentric and has came to extremes in turns of getting his way.
Bio: Marco Morales has been playing The Government Game for as long as he remembers, and it's a good business, well-paying, sociable, godly even. Like alcohol it progressively becomes more and more addicting to do, but its also harmful when done in huge amounts, that's why all good leaders never last forever, Marco decided to take the advice from his father, El Presidente and one day hopes that his father's advice will get Marco himself to take his father's role, so that's exactly what he did, so at the age of 21 he became one of the youngest (and handsomest) people ever to become a senator, or to ever be an office, for that matter. But unlike the other politicians, he took up his father's advice while he was in office and that was:
"Government should be taken nothing more different than how the average person takes his wine, for every time that I have to go and do ANYTHING that has to deal with the Common People, whether that is a speech, a declaration of war, or even an argument with my fellow politicians, I take a sip of wine, and if I wake up drunk the next day, well I should not be a good leader eh? A good leader is one who can rule without harassment."
And literally abiding by these ill-plated words of wisdom, he bought some wine bottles, and began to seek his dream to one day,slowly but surely use his power and rule Mexico.

Beast to Beastly defeat: Moltlem

Last edited:
So much people finished before me
I'll step down since that's fair OTL

how to solve the problems in an amazing sense:

Lurza: this one seems to hard (in the case of what is trying to be said about her) to have a very deep emotional meaning to it, except the fact that the riddles Lurza makes could be emotionally tearing...

Perhaps the solution is to solve a riddle?

Moltlem: I think 2 ways, depending on the way

1. Conventionally: this could be seen as a version of pollution, perhaps she found some crude oil or something like that? Mabye Moltlem is causing some pollution among the water because of this?

The solution might be to clean up this mess, his tail perhaps? That seems to be the source.

2. Spiritually: Mabye Moltlem is sort of in the situation like Marco is in which she is utterly attached/addicted to something that can be taken in overdose, and she probably DID overdose it, resulting in corruption being shown on her tail.

The solution? Fix her supposed attachment! Find an alternative, create an abstinence, make a compromise?

Am I right?
*Marco awaits your approval*
harima21me2.gif

Last edited:
So much people finished before me
I'll step down since that's fair OTL
aww, but I just met you! You seem very nice.
Hi! Um, I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if I act like a n00b, but this thing looks interesting and I would very much like to join :3

Appearance:
Name: Aðalbjörn 'Björn' Hauksson (ð is pronounced sort of like th or f, ö is hard to explain, but similar to the vowel in the french 'un')
Nationality: Icelandic

Personality: He is outgoing, funny, and can sometimes be a bit hyper. He also has clumsy tendencies, and often trips over stuff, hits his head, or even falls off chairs without any apparent reason. But whenever he messes up, he just laughs about it and moves on, and others tend to laugh along with him. Despite being such an open person, he also has a more private, secluded side that is far more sensitive, and is easily hurt emotionally.

Bio: Aðalbjörn has always been pretty popular, but not in the cool way, more in the 'haha that guy is so ridiculous' way. When he was a little kid he usually only played with girls, because the other boys seemed so aggressive which scared him a little, but eventually he opened himself up more and made some male friends as well. As he started growing older, he realized his feelings for some of his male friends were a little bit too strong. At first, he didn't understand what it was, and it took a long time for him to understand that he was gay. He's still struggling with his sexuality and hasn't told anyone about it, because he's not sure how people will react and if they will stop liking him for it.

I think the beast I would like to 'defeat' is Moltlem. Partially because sea monsters fit in well with nordic/icelandic mythology, and partially because sea monsters are my favourite kind of monster :3
And because I'm a FUCKING MERMAID
I think the problem is that Motlem has been physically hurt and is bleeding, and is in need of someone to take care of and nurse her.

-_- I got Ninja'd while eating dinner XD CURSE YOU DINNER!!!

also, sea serpents are also MY favorite mythical creature :hissyfit:

@Adore Delano
Your character looks lovely but I'm afraid you have forgotten something. And that kind of puts a wrench in your claim on motlem, because someone else wanted her and had the thing that you forgot.

@04LIDOB
You can only pick one beast and please refrain from solving other people's claims.
You will be accepted when you choose a beast.

So um, fight it out you two. ^_^

@04LIDOB
@Adore Delano

Oh shit whoops. Lurza is taken. Only Moltlem and Arhma are left. And since you guys are good potentials, I'll just create another beasts for myself. ^^

Woof Hiss Scree Meow Gurgle ...Do deer even make sounds?
giphy.gif

Name: Candace King
Nationality: African American
Occupation: Former veterinarian, but now she runs a part time business called BeAnyone in which she pretends to be whatever someone wants. (Non sexual) For example if someone needs to attend a reunion and they don't want to show up without a girlfriend, she'll spend about a week getting to know them and play her part.
Personality: Smooth and witty, Candace gives the impression that she's a woman who's always in control and is never nervous. However that is not the case. In truth, Candace is conflicted, she'd pretended to be so many people and never her self, that she isn't quite sure who she is. But the pain that she feels whenever she dwells on why she never attempts to be herself is to agonizing to bear, so she shakes off the feeling and keeps moving.
Bio: Candace always loved animals. So it was only natural that she pursued veterinary science in college. She graduated with a Doctorate in veterinary science and went on to join a clinic that specialized in large animals such as such as horses and cows. Everything was going great until her first time on her own when she had to perform emergency surgery on a race horse named, Hermes Boots. She was nervous and under a lot of pressure and she screwed up. She cut something that she shouldn't have and when the horse took it's first steps after being on rest for six weeks, it buckled under it's own weight, and re-broke it's leg. Hermes Boots would never be able to race or even walk properly again. After that Candace was horrified and refused to touch another animal. She quit her job, and returned to her hometown where she opened up her business, BeAnyone.

She will defeat Tandiyahb.
Solution: Tandiyahb suffers from an abnormality that deer sometimes get. He has regular horns, but they curve downward and obstruct his muzzle so it's hard for him to eat.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hm, Lurza... I'm having trouble finding any deep thing here, besides riddle-solving, playing a game, or becoming a friend.

Nooooo! At first I was like 'Princess Teacup, what are you talking about? I made sure not to forget anything!' But when i looked at my post, I realized that the animal sounds thing wasn't there. Now I found that odd, because I'm 100% certain I put it there. I think I know what happened, though... You see, after writing the intro (WITH the animal sounds) I went back to the first page to look at the CS, thinking the auto-save would save everything, but it only saved the first part without me noticing. Now, I know, I have no way of
proving this, but I would hate it for you to think I haven't read the rules when I in fact have. Oh, and I don't know how to battle it out, but I'm sure you'd rather have someone who doesn't make stupid mistakes like me...

If it's not too much to ask, do you think I could at least take Ahrma?

giphy.gif

well, i thought Lurza's riddle was not solved, but i suppose it is,so I am choosing Moltlem (Sorry Ahrma, your solution seems just to hard)

If the new beast is perhaps a Magestic Dragon, sure I would SOOO would go for that one *Wink wink, nudge nudge*

We good?

@Adore Delano , Its kay...
I make those mistakes too XD

@Violon 'Cello'
Correct! The answer was to solve one of Lurza's riddles and become her intellectual buddy! *shards of confetti are thrown*

@Adore Delano
Dun cry wittle mermaid baby. Yes, you can have Arhma. ^^ Have you found the solution to his problem? :3
And it's totes cool, that auto save thingie happens to me too.

@04LIDOB
Nope no dragons! ^^ Besides I already took the new beast (who is a deer by the way :3)
Alrightie you are accepted! However your first guess about the solution if kind of right, but not completely.

I shall post the IC when everyone figures out the riddle. ^^ Remember that when we start, you guys will be doing whatever in modern times and suddenly you are plucked from your world and transported to the new land. At that point you can cry or scream or laugh or explore, or hold your knees and rock in a corner while you mutter feverishly or whatever ^_^

After we putter about for a big, I will move us on, by having someone tip you guys off about the beasts. ^^

@Lady Bernkastel
@Merry Berry

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ummm my only other guess for Moltlem is that he spent too much time elsewhere, and he had grown attached to it and perhaps the solution would be to cleanse it? IDK.

@04LIDOB
Nope. ^^ You want me to tell ya? Also Moltlem is a female. ^^

Thank you!

Anyway, Arhma seems like a tough nut to crack... I would suspect he's seen a lot of bad things, making him lose all hope and belief in good. Perhaps he needs someone to show him that there is still kindness and love left in the (old?) world?

SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Is Yetime Muhold always too hot to touch? Because I think cuddling with a fiery salamander would be super cute :3

(Also, for Fredrica to be able to provide motherly affection, I think some type of physical contact would be necessary)

Solution is definetly to clean her tail right?

and she looks like a male sorry XD

the problem.....problemproblemproblem...

Perhaps...
she spent too much time doing something/being around something; like pollution?mud?something internal?land?coast?other animals?sin?A FREAKING APPLE PIE???

Status
Not open for further replies.