There Is Something.. Kurayami and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly got up, and slowly let their babies sleep as she went to go downstairs to make some food. She looked around and sighed.

Finishing his shower, Jake quickly stepped out and changed into a simple t-shirt and some sweatpants.

Lilly was nervous. She grabbed her cell to call her doctor. To see if she can ge tested for stuff. She didn't know what to say she was talking to them, as she was cooking bacon, eggs, and other stuff

Making it downstairs, he saw that Lilly was on the phone. "I'll handle breakfast, hon." He whispered to her, "That way you can take care of your call."

Lilly nodded and sighed, she walked off, giving him the spatula, she walked off telling her why, and they had an appointment in three hours...

Finishing up what she started, he quickly went to set the table, and sat down waiting for her to come back in the room.

Lilly finished and went to the room, and sighed. " In three hours I have an appointment." She said softly. She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to do. She got the kitties food out, and here they came, thud, thud thud.... She giggled and then went to eat her food, ' thanks babe." She said softly.

"No problem" He said, listening to the rhythmic steps of the kittens. "I'm sure this appointment will go fine." He looked at Lilly with a warm smile.

Lilly looked at him and nodded. " yeah... I know and I hope so." She bit her lower lip softly. She looked at her food and watched them race to their food.

He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. With his plate empty, he got up a placed it in their dishwasher.

Lilly was just worried, what if... what if........ She frowned and got up once she had her plate empty, so she can put her dishes in the dishwasher.

He looked over to her, "Don't worry." He told her, trying to reassure her, though he was also worried. He refused to show it.

Lilly looked over at him and smiled lightly, she nodded. " I know... but still..." She closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip hard, thinking. She looked at her kittens and then she went to hm and hugged him from behind. " I should take a shower so I can get ready." She whispered.

"Go ahead," He said smiling. "I'll go ahead and change." Jake didn't plan on leaving the house in sweatpants.

Lilly smiled softly. " I love you." She said softly. they've been dating for almost a year now. She went over to go to the bathroom, to go and get showered.

"I love you too" He replied before she walked off. Jake waited for a few minutes so that she could get into the shower in peace before he followed and went to change.

Lilly sighed, she was thinking of some things, like life.. and other random things. She looked around after she finished cleaning herself.

Now changed, he waited on the couch downstairs, watching the kittens playfully paw each other.

Lilly got out, and got dressed in a cute oufit. Thinking softly. She smiled and got her makeup all done she then went to head down the stairs to go to him.

Still watching the kittens, he heard Lilly come down the stairs. Looking over at her, he said "You look amazing." to her with a warm smile, "Ready to go?"

Status
Not open for further replies.