There Is Something.. Kurayami and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly was scared, maybe they need to use the truck home. She looked at how much was hurt and bleeding. She frowned and looked around, she held onto him tightly. She didn't say anything else. She closed her eyes as she held onto him. She winced and said, " I am bleeding babe, we need to get those taken care of.." She whispered. She did notice how deep the gashes were.

"Alright." He said softly, kissing her before going of into the bathroom to get the first aid supplies. Coming back out, he took out the peroxide and cotton balls, pouring the peroxide onto a cotton ball, he slowly brought to each gash to clean the blood. Finishing up, he took out the gauze from kit and wrapped it around where each wound was on her. "All done" he whispered to her.

Lilly gulped, knowing this was going to hurt. She sighed, hating when plans were ruined. She needed to start taking the car to work.... She looked over at him when he entered the room with the supplies she gripped the bed sheets when she noticed him trying to get it together, She gasped as she felt this on her wounds. They hurt so bad. She closed her eyes tightly. She soon looked up at him as he was done. She kissed him softly.

Kissing back, he held her again, not wanting to let her go. He looked down to her wounds, then back at her. In a bit of a tearful whisper, he'd asked her, "Is there anything you need now, babe? I'll get anything." As he offered, he held her a bit tighter.

Lilly looked over at him and sighed. She held onto him. She shook her head. " Just hold me." She said softly. She sighed, yawning, maybe she can not work tomorrow if she is still shooken up about it.

"Definitely." He whispered back to her. In truth, that's all he really wanted to do after everything that happened. "You want to lay down like this?" He asked, hearing her yawn and knowing they'd both eventually fall asleep.

Lilly looked over at him, she laid down and nodded. She sighed softly ." I might take the day of tomorrow if I am still shooken up about this, plus I might need to run some tests, like go to the doctors." She looked over at him. She held onto him and yawned.

"Even if you're not shaken up tomorrow, I think you should take the day off anyway." He said, "It'll give you a day to relax, and you can get tested and everything. I'll take off from work tomorrow too, if necessary." He said, holding her closer.

Lilly looked at him and sighed, She nodded and said, " true." She felt their cats come up to the bed, they were triplet kitties, all different. She smiled softly petting one. She then looked over at him thinking. She bit her lower lip thinking. She nodded and said, " I know.. maybe you can come with... I don't want to exit this house alone anymore..."

"I'll stay with you all day tomorrow," he said, softly kissing her. The other two cats started to climb onto them, and he started to pet them too.

Lilly smiled softly, and nodded. She sgehd and looked at all three of their babies. She was happy. She pet all of them.

"You going to be okay?" He looked to her, holding her tight.

Lilly sighed and held onto him, she yawned and shrugged. She kissed his cheek before she fell asleep.

He cuddled her and held her very close. After a few minutes, he finally fell asleep as well.

Lilly was asleep and all three of their kittens fell asleep on them.

Morning broke and the sunlight peeked through the curtains, poking at Jake's eyes. Squinting, he got up a bit and looked to his sleeping little family. He looked over at Lilly and nudged her a bit to wake her, but trying not to move too much and wake the kittens.

Llilly looked over at him as he nudged her, She groaned and looked over at jake , " hmm?" She asked. She looked to see how their kittens were, she giggled sweetly and quietly. She looked at the curtains, she groaned. She closed her eyes rubbing the eyes. " You hungry?" She asked.

Smiling at her, he answered. "A bit, not much." Getting up slowly, he looked toward the bathroom and said, "I'm going to grab a quick shower, okay?"

Lilly looked over at him and smiled. She said, " oh okay.. I'll make us some breakfast." She smiled sweetly. She hugged him softly, before she let the kitties hug her.

( how bout two instead of three)

(Two's fine)

After hugging Lilly, he slowly made his way to the bathroom, undressed, and took a hot shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.