There Is Something.. Kurayami and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly smiled softly and looked over at him. She kissed him back and felt how he held on her. She smiled " should I make dinner?"

"You can.." he said, leaving it up to her. "If not, then I'll do it in a few..."

Lilly smiled and looked at him" are you sure?" She smiled at him

Lilly giggled and looked at him. She didn't know what to do. She kissed him softly

Jake smiled when Lilly looked at him and kissed back deeply, adjusting the falling sheets again.

Lilly smiled and continues to snuggle she yawned.

"You tired?" he smiled at her, they seemed to have spent the whole day taking turns sleeping. Gently, he ran a hand down her back and kissed her.

Lilly smiled and kissed him softly and nodded. Seeing how the kittens were still sleeping

"Then go ahead and sleep. I'll order some take out in a bit." He said, looking her in the eyes.

Lily smiled and nodded. She sighed. She soon fell asleep

Jake shuffled his hand around the nightstand, looking for his cell phone and a Chinese menu. After a couple minutes, he found both and ordered the food.

Lilly looked down and sighed softly, she kept a hold of him. She was sleeping peacefully.

Having ordered the food, he stayed and began to gently run his hand down Lilly's hair.

Lilly smiled softly and looked over at him. She kissed his cheek. " When is the food going to arrive?"

"About thirty minutes." Jake returned a smile to her, then looked to the kittens, which were still asleep.

Lilly poked the cats. " hey babes wake up... you lazy kitties.." She giggled. She looked at him

Jake looked at the kittens as they flinched a bit before finally getting up.

Lilly giggled grabbing one and began petting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.