There Is Something.. Kurayami and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly was checked out on the wounds and he was inspecting, looking at her wrist, it was a gang symbol. " Looks like you've been marked by one of the gangs, and they'll find you." He sighed, Lilly blinked her eyes and heard this, " what does this mean?" The doctor said, " they'll be back, so you need to be protected all times." Lilly frowned, she hugged him, not sure what to do, Lilly was told that she was going to get a medicine prescribed to her... and the doctor made sure it was baby safe since there was some signs of her carrying a baby, but he didn't tell her that because he needed to test her urine.

Looking over to Lilly, he hugged her and said, "I will do everything I can to make sure they never come near you again, okay?" He didn't really expect the problem to be like this, but he was willing to do anything to stop it. The only problem was trying to figure out how to manage some of his time to make sure she's safe when he normally wouldn't be around.

Lilly sighed softy, she was told that she can leave and that will call her to tell her the results. She frowned and looked around. She looked at him and nodded. She was given the prescriptions and to give them to the pharmacy. She sighed and looked over at him.

"Let's go get the prescriptions, and then we can go home and cuddle." He said, starting the car. "You okay..?" He leaned over to hug her.

Lilly sighed softly. She then looked over at him, " okay." she said sadly. She looked over at him, " I don't know." She answered him. She hugged him and went to go to the car with him.

"I know it's hard not to be right now, but please don't be so upset..." he said, "Nothing makes me sadder than seeing you like this.." Jake knew she had every reason to be upset, but he couldn't stand seeing her like this, he still felt responsible.

Lilly looked at him, " and your not responsible for this. " She blinked and looked at him getting in the car, kissing him softly.

Kissing back, he said, "I know... I just.. I feel awful." He said as he started the car and drove toward the pharmacy.

Lilly looked over at him ,she shrugged and didn't know what to do. She nodded. She said " I know but it's okay. '

He sighed and looked over at her, "I love you.." he said.

Lilly smiled lightly, she nodded lightly. " I love you too." she said quietly.

After picking up the prescriptions they finally pulled up to the house.

Lilly bit her lower lip staying in the car when he went to pick up the meds. She sighed softly.

"Well. we're home," he said as they finally pulled into their home.

Lilly followed him inside the house, going quickly. She entered too and nodded. She looked at all the medication. three things she had to take. She looked over at him. " why did they give me so much?" She asked him softly. She pat her favorite, shadow, who was a black kitty... She smiled and then other came on the table and she pat her too. She looked over at him, she went to him and kissed him passionately. She said, " I love you." She said softly. She then went to take off his shirt. She smiled kissing him more. she wanted more, " babe..." She whispered as she kissed his neck.

Jake simply shrugged, looking at the amount of medication. Seeing her come over to kiss him, he held her close against him. "I love you too.." he said back to her, going along with it as she took off his shirt. He began to shudder a bit as she began to kiss his neck.

Lilly smiled sweetly. ' lets go and celebrate our two year anniversary." she said softly. Kissing his lip, Using his belt loop to drag him to their room. She smiled softly, sitting him down on the bed, she kissed his lips softly as she sat on him, she had a mini skirt on. She wrapped her arms around him smiling. She bit her lower lip softly.

He slowly began to nip and kiss her neck, still holding her as she sat on him. Looking to her, he had a deviant smile grow on his face. "Happy anniversary.." he softly whispered in her ear before kissing her neck again.

Lilly smiled sweetly, looking over at him thinking. She grnned feeling how he kissed her neck. She smiled lightly. She bit her lower lip and smiled she let him kiss her neck.

He laid her down and leaned over her, kissing her lips softly, still with that smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.