• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The7: A CYBERPUNK TALE (Private)

Ok I'm pissed off.

I've tried FIVE TIMES to post for this, and each time, it was a glorious 10-12 paragraph, set music and theme, and all prettiful post, and SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS.

<.< I dunno what to do.

It's good that something always happens in your posts. It stops the reader getting bored.

I bet he does, it's just, is he able to open his mouth? Was it scarred or damaged so much that it had to be worked on?

*punches a smoothie through asmo's neck, then robs his wallet of five dollars to get a new one*

Thanks for the example.

*SHOVES A STRAW IN ASMO'S THROAT AND POURS A SMOOTHIE DOWN IT*

TRY NOT TO CHOKE ON THIS, M'KAY?

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. But as you might have noticed I've been opening the new Mass Roleplay and its sucking up my time like a Jehovah's Witness in the kitchen. Plus I have to move house soon, so I need my internet time for looking at squallid little recluse-hovels.

I'll try to work on the non-mass roleplays over the week.[/prattling on like the woeful players he despises].

It's cool, brah. I need to get nagging other peeps, too.

Jumi, if you wanna get that nightclub scene go-go-going, that'd be awesome.

At first I was just going to have Amadeus just be that annoying side character who messes with everyone's heads while they try to work. . .But I'll get with you sometime in the next few days to plot something for it to help out that isn't too OMG GODMODED.

Back